Mini 2106 - Magia Record Fate Weave Semi-U-Pick (OVER!)

Forum rules
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Yes, RC has a habit of having the scum team vehemently hate him to the point where they want to spend their NK on him on N1.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Thats assuming pops does flip scum.

I have other questions pertaining to this but I dont think it matters today.
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 1426, Salamence20 wrote:Thats assuming pops does flip scum.

Nope. In Magical Girls, he lynched town and scum still wanted him dead immediately so they tried to kill him N1.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

MITAMA'S SPECIAL TRAINING
VOTECOUNT 1.7

popsofctown
(4P, 11V): (4), (2), (3), (2)
Kerset
(2P, 6V,): (3), (3)
Alchemist21
(2P, 6V): (3), (3)
Farkran
(1P, 4V): (4)
Bitmap
(1P, 3V): (3)

Not Voting (3P, 7V)
: (3), Venus and Mars(2), (2)

With a total of 37 votes, it's 19 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2019-12-07 23:00:00)

Sujimichi has been prodded. They have (expired on 2019-11-30 11:50:00) to return or they will be replaced.
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Severa »

note that i also poed an entire majority of the game on d1 (the wagon on evenstar) as town based on my analysis of how the votes were and weren't going onto even.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

This magical girls game sounds pretty...

Magical
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1427, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1426, Salamence20 wrote:Thats assuming pops does flip scum.

Nope. In Magical Girls, he lynched town and scum still wanted him dead immediately so they tried to kill him N1.
Conclusion: he is so annoying that proper kills needs to be put aside
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Severa »

no, i just had an insanely large town poe pool and 4/4 scum in my bottom 6 players
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Getting Gamma and Suji caught up would be good.

Id also Like to hear from Shiro Drew on Pops, and maybe a little bit more from the chemistry duo, but thats unlikely.

Ill probably list some reads too tomorrow.

Severa, are you giving reads out before night or no
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm at 11/19 votes but I am pretty sure I am more at L-Severa
I am not going to really try to convince Severa I am not scum because old newbies + MG made that process seem futile and exhausting. It's nbd because Severa mostly does better than rand and even if this the LE lynch of this game as long as no one fakeclaims masons it will be o.k. As long as protectives is Severa
Then additionally I am not going to really try to convince people on the wagon I'm not scum because they're just sheeping Severa. So that's silly.
I will just list my reads, tomorrow at closer to literal L-1 I will claim, but tomorrow and this weekend I have stuffs so I want to post now, then I will play with you guys some other time.

Alchemist21: Alchemist has been very scummy and I don't know why Severa townreads him. Even though he is "scummy" as town he just manages to seem even scummier than that, even someone who posts with a scummy tone could at least not be on easy wagons because their mind is towny independent guesses even though they have scumshaped lips they were born with? If Severa is killed it seems dangerous to townlock alchemist. He could be town yes he has played this bad but it's not safety to look at universally scummy play and call it town because someone like didn't claim scum
Bitmap: Bitmap has felt really scummy this game, basically I have no reason not to push him besides he softed but I do think this is a game with OP magicks and runaan hurricanes and mercurial infinity edge and keeping strong role alive can be strong. I feel like he has used copying Severa in a defensive way the occludes his motives and he it's different from how he would sheep Severa if he was town. I don't think the fake desp is out of his scumrange because he had a neighborhood to feel comfortable from and play it like a game.
Chemist1422: Chemist was very towny in the first few pages but has not posted much in the last half of the game. I feel like you should really treat him like he got innocented by uncofnirmed sanity cop going through the rest of the game. I am eating some nuts. Chemist thought process is town if you reread his early post and he made post that increase his profile for no gain.
Evenstar: Evenstar displayed townie thought process in some of her early posts go backwards and time travel. She has maybe been less exciting in the recent. I also feel like I don't like the way she is on my wagon I think she wouldn't want to sheep Severa like other players and would see I am town from here. But unless it comes to PoE I would still think she is town from early good posts that seemed really town. She is much more carefree in this game than MG I am going to steal our mod's phrase and call her "carefree villager", in MG she was conscious. Wait she was town in MG. Ok still though she can't be too townie to be town? I think you should at least bring her towards LyLo.
Gamma Emerald: I still feel like Gamma Emerald is scummy. I think people are townreading him for pushing onto Severa when he would know that is hard as scum but it seemed to me like he was just trying to ~do stuff~ so it doesn't count. He hasn't posted in a while. But also the ways in which Severa told him he was being silly I felt like GE would know before being told.
Kerset: Kerset is very townie for how ke has reacted to other players even if he's not good at proactive. Many of ker posts are very brave and even if ke has never rolled scum before ker nervousness about team mafia shows ke would be less carefree here than ke has. I actually have changed my mind in liking this slot more than Evenstar, maybe more than Chemist but it is weird because Chemist is AFK.
Salamence20: Salamence has not been as fun as I hoped I would have hoped an unbanned user would be exciting. But he has been mostly townie boring. On the early pages his tone was town and the timing of when he stopped doing his own things and started sheeping Severa seemed more like townie exhaustion rather than Alchemist and Bitmap seem like they are ducking under it as a shield around their own thoughts. I really want to play with this player again in a game without Severa, although that doesn't mean I mind playing with Severa
Severa: I am "not townreading" Severa and it's possible that the way I should calibrate is that that means Severa is scum, sinc the two games where I felt that way he was scum, and in old newbies I townread him. In MG I scumread him but townread his partner but sometimes townread him and it's just like whatever I don't I don't want to think about hydras and feel like I shouldn't have too their not mafia sorry not sorry. Always remember this is a player that can convince people in LyLo that he somehow dodged all those NKs and is not scum but sometimes he is scum. But, anyways anytimes this is a special kind of player.
Sujimichi: Sujimichi's thoughts have seemed townie and he has posted a thing a townie would be thinking. There is not a lot of volume of them though. The things he does post seem easier to fake then Chemsit IMO. It look slike maybe he will be replaced? I would give his slot a small head start not a huge one. But the most important thing. Sujimichi is cute. No one should ever deny this or I will use my dead thread daykill.
TemporalLich: I feel like this players first ~8 post were extremely very extremely scummy and the next however many not so much. People are misrepping eachother calling him LHF over his recent posting being not so bad when his very early posting was so much "scum posts this and town does not post this". His later posts make you question a little bit whether he would be able to make them emotionally but with the way resignation can sometimes be freeing for scum I'm not sure that has a clearing effect.
Venus and Mars: I think the proportion of scumreads:townreads from this slot is very circumstantially suspect as Kerset hinted at at some point or maybe wasn't hinting but I am hinting right here right now right cheow. It seems like a consequence of noticing the trajectory of the town is mislynch trajectory so it's better to do townreads you can reneg on rather than scumreads that could jerk a spotlight that has been very flexible. And also I think ND usually finds something offtempo she would be upset about and I find it suprising/implausible she'd get the different read from me on how Gamma is playing. I would keep my eye here but Shiro is slowly posting more and more and she's easier to read than ND imo so there's that.

cool that is everyone i will finish my nuts then play some FE then sleeps
gn
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:08 am

Post by Farkran »

Ok so, i have a few issues with this game. Moderate wallposts incoming.

I have read the masquerade and heart of shadows games to gain some meta info, so:

Bitmap

I can notice a significant difference in tone between this bitmap and masquerade bitmap (town). In the masquerade game, he keeps a streak of solvy/skeptical posts throughout the whole game, including his PT - he never seems sure about players' alignment and tries to question her doubts, which makes a lot of sense coming from independent town. There are some joke posts, but he never forgoes scumhunting in favor of having random fun. This is Lady 8 ISO, look at posts ISO#19-20 and posts ISO#150, ISO#173 to have a few examples of what i mean. This tone is maintained despite the general weirdness of the game setup and after gaining a PT to share thoughts with.

In this game he starts semi-serious as of , for example, while not sheeping anyone but himself but then easily and quickly falls to Severa-driven nonsense by forsaking independent thought in favor of casting tons of votes while pairing with Severa almost every single time (, , , ). Even when he doesn't immediately sheep severa, she does so eventually (i.e. ). His only independent vote is cast on alchemist, twice (), whereas Severa townreads alchemist.

In heart of the shadows (hos from here on) bitmap (town) instead he matches more what we're seeing here, but he was once again obsessed with pops in the early game despite pops being town too in that game. That makes me feel weird about bitmap's current tunneling on pops, since i see pops being pretty much the same as hos!pops, and looking at their interactions in both hos and this game it seems that bitmap is omgussing more than he is analyzing. The first time would make sense, but one would hope he would have learned its lesson after that game and subsequently not do the exact same thing in this one.

My conclusions about this slot are that 1. Bitmap is vastly off meta from masquerade, and this makes salamence blind more than it makes bitmap scummy - i don't think this also makes salamence scummy because he wouldn't point it out backwards; 2. Bitmap is still scummy from the comparison of hos vs this game.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Farkran »

I fucked up the bbcode but post numbers are correct
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Farkran »

Evenstar

Compared to both my game with her (town) and hos!evenstar (town), i see much more randomness in here. He has been throwing a lot of votes in all games i analyzed, so this matches her gameplay, but i know her for being one of the players with the highest potential for independent thought - he is capable of creating wagons, but not as systematically as she has been doing here. She also produced too many readlists (off her meta) and was way less analytical than her usual self about her votes.

This might be a result of this game's trend to craziness which is a significant change of pace for evenstar - as salamence said - but i don't think this should be the case when talking about a strongminded player such as evenstar. She has been more alike herself recently, but i have also prodded her about it and i think she respects me enough to pick up my warning to change her playstyle based on that, so that's mostly NAI. I'd like to see more from my (town) Evenstar rather than just sheeping.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:35 am

Post by Farkran »

Speaking about this game wagons, my concern about them is that we are mostly, if not literally only, seeing wagons driven by Severa and sheeped by bitmap and salamence, whereas the rest of the town either joins in their wagon for little reason (once again this is mainly directed at Evenstar, but occasionally TL and Chemist too), or cannot cooperate - which is bad news by itself but it's also kinda more indicative of the others being actually TOWN rather than trying to look like it.

Based on this i'm much more inclined to believe in town!kerset, town!pops and town!suji. I also believe in town!Severa though - he's the engine behind the wagons but i'm much more worried about those who sheep him blindly than severa himself.

I think salamence is more towny than bitmap - he has moments of lucidity alternating dumb posts, and i'd like to see more of those moments from him.

Alchemist, i don't know - i dislike that vote on Kerset a lot but other than that he doesn't seem scummy in this game.

V&M are not playing, they're just taking consensus scumreads and inductively scumread them while not voting anyone. This slot is scummy.

Finally Gamma Emerald is also scummy for reasons i have already explained but i'd like to hear from him more when he gets back, i'm starting to have too many scumreads in this game.

I'm happy with my current vote on bitmap right now. My lynchpool for today is {Bitmap, Evenstar, Gamma, V&M, TL}.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Farkran »

Also i think that Kerset, pops and Evenstar should vote bitmap right now.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Bitmap »

Lmao meta
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Bitmap I would love your thoughts.

Is that you you have to say?
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:17 am

Post by Bitmap »

Are you going to defy god on D1?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Would you be willing to follow?
Bitmap
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:19 am

Post by Bitmap »

If I have to claim we are game throwing and Severa knows how good my role is.

I’m already following god.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Spoiler: Farkran Posts
Nah, i still townlean salamence so far.
I think only the magia part of salamence claim is bs

The rest is true
Salamence notices obv bs from severa

Salamence produces obv bs in response

I don't think anyone ever seriously claims cop d1, especially right after he yelled at me for talking too much. The rest of the claim makes sense and is probably true, i see no harm in that, especially given the peculiar mp ability that no one ever asked for (weirdly enough, since bitmap claims to have huge powers in his role - makes me think that is also bs).
I don't think salamence fits with the emotional profile. If he was being emotional about that exchange, he would have voted the crap out of severa in colored, large sized bolded text
1) Salamence is dumb and actually claimed his role -> he's getting nked and me adding wifom is going to help against that
2) Salamence is smart, has a very shitty ability and tries to attract nk -> scum!me would shut the hell up and kill elsewhere because i can control the nk and i don't care about his bs

Depending on what scum thinks they could choose either way, but i see no scum motivation in me trying to doubt that fullclaim. As i said, it's not like he would answer me, given that i didn't even TRY to pressure him about the claim.
...not sure why you would step in to soft-defend bitmap here?

I mean you either wk him because you have a strong read of bitmap, or you let the questioning go on to sort either of the slots
I think salamence is more towny than bitmap - he has moments of lucidity alternating dumb posts, and i'd like to see more of those moments from him.
This messed-up gamestate is mostly caused by severa and salamence but i think they're doing that with a town purpose in mind.
this makes salamence blind more than it makes bitmap scummy - i don't think this also makes salamence scummy because he wouldn't point it out backwards

These Make Me twitch.

The defending/Buddying, added with the poor reads in 1438, makes me think Farkran is not town.

He seems to confident in me being town dispite the "distancing." I think Farkran might "Know" Pops is town and is trying to get towncred.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but maybe this is a trap.

(I'm also so confused, cause I'm pretty sure half the playerbase thinks I'm either a fucking idiot or boring, and I'm not sure why?)
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1445, Salamence20 wrote:
Spoiler: Farkran Posts
Nah, i still townlean salamence so far.
I think only the magia part of salamence claim is bs

The rest is true
Salamence notices obv bs from severa

Salamence produces obv bs in response

I don't think anyone ever seriously claims cop d1, especially right after he yelled at me for talking too much. The rest of the claim makes sense and is probably true, i see no harm in that, especially given the peculiar mp ability that no one ever asked for (weirdly enough, since bitmap claims to have huge powers in his role - makes me think that is also bs).
I don't think salamence fits with the emotional profile. If he was being emotional about that exchange, he would have voted the crap out of severa in colored, large sized bolded text
1) Salamence is dumb and actually claimed his role -> he's getting nked and me adding wifom is going to help against that
2) Salamence is smart, has a very shitty ability and tries to attract nk -> scum!me would shut the hell up and kill elsewhere because i can control the nk and i don't care about his bs

Depending on what scum thinks they could choose either way, but i see no scum motivation in me trying to doubt that fullclaim. As i said, it's not like he would answer me, given that i didn't even TRY to pressure him about the claim.
...not sure why you would step in to soft-defend bitmap here?

I mean you either wk him because you have a strong read of bitmap, or you let the questioning go on to sort either of the slots
This messed-up gamestate is mostly caused by severa and salamence but i think they're doing that with a town purpose in mind.
this makes salamence blind more than it makes bitmap scummy - i don't think this also makes salamence scummy because he wouldn't point it out backwards

These Make Me twitch.

The defending/Buddying, added with the poor reads in 1438, makes me think Farkran is not town.

He seems to confident in me being town dispite the "distancing." I think Farkran might "Know" Pops is town and is trying to get towncred.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but maybe this is a trap.

(I'm also so confused, cause I'm pretty sure half the playerbase thinks I'm either a fucking idiot or boring, and I'm not sure why?)
these are only posts referring to you but I don't really disagree with the conclusion
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1373, Salamence20 wrote:
Thats not the point im trying to make. She seems frustrated with the reaction tests and bullshit coming from this thread. It doesnt sound like something shes used to so Im wondering if shes faking her frustration or if shes not used to this.
To be specific I want TL and anybody else who's picked it up to drop the negation thing entirely. Falseclaims are fine, they produce info. Weird reads and reaction tests are fine, they produce info. But getting to the point at which I have to read everybody's statements in two different directions and then interpret which one is the actual intended meaning is
not
fine. That's actively destroying meaning and information.

Basically, there's town-aligned bullshit and there's scum-aligned bullshit. TL's bullshit is crossing that line. I know this because I have experience at doing scummy bullshit, as evidenced by the fact that I literally made up a fake "neighbourhood" in this game where I was scum, explicitly for the purpose of confusing the fuck out of town, drowning out legit conversations, and having an excuse to apply pressure basically wherever I wanted.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1444, Bitmap wrote:If I have to claim we are game throwing and Severa knows how good my role is.

I’m already following god.
Let me guess, it sucks and that's why you're claiming that the role is God's Gift to Mafia? :D
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 1439, Farkran wrote:Also i think that Kerset, pops and Evenstar should vote bitmap right now.
Bit's claiming some bullshit power role; I'm willing to give the scum a night to call his bluff. So no, I won't be lynching him today, even though I think he's scum.
(Especially as I misread him badly in Heart of Light And Shadow.)