Titus (1) -
Elsa Jay
OkaPoka (1) -
Krazy
Eddie Cane (1) -
popsofctown

Not Voting (3) -
Something_Smart, NaCl, Eddie Cane

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
NaCl
NaCl
Goon
NaCl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:48 am

Post by NaCl »

In post 847, OkaPoka wrote:Nancy you always have an expectation of people treating you as obvtown and I'm hoping that if even your teammates can't explain why you are obvtown you will stop beating our heads over not locking you town.

Idk what to say nacl if you don't like what I've had to say then unlucky
Fine. VOTE: Okapoka Farkran says your posting doesn't have any depth to it ( mostly agree) and whenever I try and get a better grip on your thought process you clearly don't want to help me with that.

In post 848, Titus wrote:@NACL why aren't you voting? Too salty? (Sorry couldn't resist the pun.)
See my previous response to Krazy, same thing.
In post 914, OkaPoka wrote:this is very good actually

i want

<elsa,nacl,ddl,bob,amrun> to take sides and comment on this
Okay, so pops vs Eddie, I don't think outing the neighborhood makes Eddie scum. Like, I get that Eddie can do it if he's careless scum but pops' argument doesn't make sense since he can also do it if he's annoyed town and I don't see why pops is reading into it in that way. It feels forced.
I initially liked pops for her earlier play because it didn't feel like it was scum-her and I think I actually know how she is as scum, unlike most people here. But the vote on Eddie feels like a reach.

Regarding the Hectic wagon, I'm not super opposed to it, but I disagree with the reasoning behind it. Mostly for Nancy's issue. Because from what I'm reading from Hectic's posts, he doesn't seem to understand the issue with the question he was asking. Nancy, do you think he's faking that he doesn't understand? I think it would be easier for scum to just say, "oops, I didn't realize" and then stop pushing on it instead of continuing to try talking to you.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:59 am

Post by OkaPoka »

you don't think hectic's most recent posts are shit?
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Pine »

In post 965, bob3141 wrote:
In post 892, Pine wrote:
In post 889, Something_Smart wrote:{Nancy, bob}
{pisskop, Titus, Hectic, Oka}
{Pine}
{Eddie, Elsa, Amrun, NaCl, Krazy} - null
{pops, DDL}
Town to scum or scum to town?

Labels, people, ffs

You ask for clarification on teh order of his read list. But what do you think of his reads and if you disagree on the placement of players. And why do you feel that way?
I've already given my reads - they are pretty much the opposite of his. I've explained myself as thoroughly as early game hunches can be.
In post 966, Eddie Cane wrote:I feel like if somebody coded a robot to play mafia it would sound like Bob
Mafia would be a great tool for the Turing test.
In post 969, pisskop wrote:
In post 964, bob3141 wrote:town block
Town blocs fail because people call attention to them. Town blocs form naturally, with an unspoken understanding between the players. You dont vote for a town bloc. They just -are-
See, posts like this are why I'm feeling pisskop Town in spite of my team disagreeing. There's just no +EV to this kind of infrastructural work as scum.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Wait, who can make a valid case for scum!kop?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:59 am

Post by pisskop »

lol id love to hear it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

shite. thats a good team too.

Equally likely that kuribo or mastina is saying this
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 976, NaCl wrote:
In post 847, OkaPoka wrote:Nancy you always have an expectation of people treating you as obvtown and I'm hoping that if even your teammates can't explain why you are obvtown you will stop beating our heads over not locking you town.

Fine. VOTE: Okapoka Farkran says your posting doesn't have any depth to it ( mostly agree) and whenever I try and get a better grip on your thought process you clearly don't want to help me with that.

In post 848, Titus wrote:@NACL why aren't you voting? Too salty? (Sorry couldn't resist the pun.)

i want

Okay, so pops vs Eddie, I don't think outing the neighborhood makes Eddie scum. Like, I get that Eddie can do it if he's careless scum but pops' argument doesn't make sense since he can also do it if he's annoyed town and I don't see why pops is reading into it in that way. It feels forced.
I initially liked pops for her earlier play because it didn't feel like it was scum-her and I think I actually know how she is as scum, unlike most people here. But the vote on Eddie feels like a reach.

Regarding the Hectic wagon, I'm not super opposed to it, but I disagree with the reasoning behind it. Mostly for Nancy's issue. Because from what I'm reading from Hectic's posts, he doesn't seem to understand the issue with the question he was asking. Nancy, do you think he's faking that he doesn't understand? I think it would be easier for scum to just say, "oops, I didn't realize" and then stop pushing on it instead of continuing to try talking to you.
This whoooole post sets off alarms. Salt is undermining a near-universally Townread player while weakly affirming the wagon (that that player) is on. There's a whole lot of unnatural solviness (yes I just made up a word) there. "I don't disagree with your vote, but let me now try to build a case against one of the people on that wagon" is a classic scum misdirect-while-hedging play.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 981, pisskop wrote:shite. thats a good team too.

Equally likely that kuribo or mastina is saying this
Xtoxm and Mastina both say you're scum. I don't agree. Kuribo is dealing with some health issues, he doesn't have time to read this game for right now.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

NaCl has fallen from my list of TRs. Did so a while ago.

P:

MASTINA YOU JERKOFFAGUS
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im being deliberate in my play. Which is somewhat contrarian to my standard townplay. But my scumgame is not defined by deliberateness.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Pine »

Oh my damn, I was wrong, it's just Xtoxm. He just said so twice while Mastina was posting about Pops!Town (which I
do
agree with). Essentially his case amounts to a meta kop's-not-playing-his-Towngame argument.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I feel like pk is town here and have a pretty good track record reading him
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Moreso than OkaPoka I think I'd be able to go through his posts and lay it out for you

I don't think I have the nightkill equity where I need to worry about putting that on record, at this point.

Can I post it in our neighborhood?
I can make all the neighborhood jokes I want now I guess
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

id sure be interested in why you feel you can read me.

self meta sucks because you can never see everything
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

To be clear it is - I have a generic townread on pisskop this game + - looking back at my record I'm like 3/4 reading pisskop well or something like that (never as scum to be fair)

not -I am this pisskop metareader and this is pisskop townmeta
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

no, correction, one of the times was scum

it was an open alt, makes the mental file cabinet tricky
"Well, I..."
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

meh.

my alts never seem as successful as the original, open or otherwise
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 960, OkaPoka wrote:nancy you do realize if pine is scum he can you know
???

Can what?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 967, Hectic wrote:Nancy, I have been a little unhappy irl recently. I try not to let real life affect my emotions here, but maybe it leaked into my interaction with you? I'm not sure how though because I was just trying to stay level headed and reasonable. My lack of engagement before was because I hadn't read the game until yesterday.
But since you've somehow gauged that and are scumreading me for it, please don't. I'm not asking you to townread me for this, I just want you to consider it NAI. Also, vote Pine with me if you scumread him too.

I've realised I shouldn't force myself to play if I'm feeling down so I'll be back tomorrow after hopefully a good night of sleep.
Why did you make that fake doc post? And yeah, I am definitely considering that as a possibility because it seems like Pine isn’t reading my posts or anything anyone is saying about me. Here’s the thing, both DDL and Pine were in Marked for Death. Pine was my buddy in that and DDL tr me here while Pine is locksr me, so something isn’t adding up.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 968, Hectic wrote:One more thing, I do agree with pops' reasons for scumreading Eddie. He outed them to prove a point rather than productive reasons, that's a scum mindset where he wants to be correct about everything, but being correct does not equal being town.
Eddie’s post about Ank gives me pause though. Ank would definitely say about Krazy, why is he feeling weird to her. That’s NAI for Krazy but possibly town indicative for Eddie. It’s weak though.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 994, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 967, Hectic wrote:Nancy, I have been a little unhappy irl recently. I try not to let real life affect my emotions here, but maybe it leaked into my interaction with you? I'm not sure how though because I was just trying to stay level headed and reasonable. My lack of engagement before was because I hadn't read the game until yesterday.
But since you've somehow gauged that and are scumreading me for it, please don't. I'm not asking you to townread me for this, I just want you to consider it NAI. Also, vote Pine with me if you scumread him too.

I've realised I shouldn't force myself to play if I'm feeling down so I'll be back tomorrow after hopefully a good night of sleep.
Why did you make that fake doc post? And yeah, I am definitely considering that as a possibility because it seems like Pine isn’t reading my posts or anything anyone is saying about me. Here’s the thing, both DDL and Pine were in Marked for Death. Pine was my buddy in that and DDL tr me here while Pine is locksr me, so something isn’t adding up.
I'm reading everything you post, and I don't lockscum you. There are shades of gray in the world. I don't respond to you because I'm trying to keep my head in the game.

As a matter of fact, I'm coming around to a Hectic + {NaCL, Krazy, Bob} solve right now.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 976, NaCl wrote:

i want

It’s definitely possible but that isn’t why I’m voting him but when I tell someone that I’m concerned that answering something could be antitown, I don’t know why they don’t back off either. One thing is clear. Hectic and Pine are never buddies here.

However, why Oka? He is so obviously town. This vote may possibly be town indicative for you however, since there’s pretty much no chance we’re flipping Oka today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 984, pisskop wrote:NaCl has fallen from my list of TRs. Did so a while ago.

P:

MASTINA YOU JERKOFFAGUS
In post 996, Pine wrote:
In post 994, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I'm reading everything you post, and I don't lockscum you. There are shades of gray in the world. I don't respond to you because I'm trying to keep my head in the game.

As a matter of fact, I'm coming around to a Hectic + {NaCL, Krazy, Bob} solve right now.
I think if Hectic is scum, Bob is most likely to be his partner based on weird early interactions between them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 986, Pine wrote:Oh my damn, I was wrong, it's just Xtoxm. He just said so twice while Mastina was posting about Pops!Town (which I
do
agree with). Essentially his case amounts to a meta kop's-not-playing-his-Towngame argument.
I agree with this, I really don’t understand the Pops sr at all.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly