Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

And again, I said this a long time ago, I don't think you and Pops are S/S. Usually, it isn't two scum buddies hard pushing the same thing, its one wrong town and one scum. And I have reconciled her as the one scum. It is easy for a good player to get passionate about something like that as scum, especially if they believe people should be scum reading me for it and think its unfair I'm getting town read, though that's just conjecture.

I'd ask Hopkirk if he's read this game. I don't know him super well but I believe he's experienced and should help out.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1673, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1667, Eddie Cane wrote:if you assume 1 person in that wagon is scum, lynching for it would be less likely to hit than lynching in the non-voters

its a waste of time, finding 1 or 2 in 7 is exactly rand from a town pov
Is this addressing me? I was advocating lynches on Hectic himself for being on the business end of a wagon that got that large and had good people and was based on decent reasons. Does "scumwagon" usually mean scum are the voters, that's not what I meant with the terminology if so.
Uh, no. Was referring to Bob and the post Nancy quoted.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1672, Eddie Cane wrote:No Hectic. It was not scum indicative. Being impulsive is not a scum tell. It is scum indicative of Pops to double down on it like this/that. Her response was scum who misread how scummy the action was and thinking she could use it to sound townie and push me; why do you think no player in the game other than you and her felt that post was scummy?
It's not being impulsive that's the important thing. It's the doing something anti-town to prove a point and be right comes more often from scum than town because they think being right = town, or at least that's the mindset they can't help but put themselves in sometimes. I've got experience with this being a correct scumtell in the past.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1675, Eddie Cane wrote:I'd ask Hopkirk if he's read this game. I don't know him super well but I believe he's experienced and should help out.
Okay, I'll ask what he thinks about this.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't think that's true? I don't think we really need to argue that point because you town read me anyways.

So let's assume you're right, and Pops also has that same belief. That, as scum, is where the confidence comes from. She, as scum, genuinely believes I did something scummy! Hence, conviction. As scum, one of the ways I get town read is try to get worked up about something, or find something to be passionate about. For example, if my teammates outvote me on a kill I don't like, I'll enter the day arguing how shit of a kill that was - something I believe. This is going into a tangent though -

basically, the scummy part of it is that she is taking something and blowing it up. way more confidence than a player like her should have over somethign minor like that. she treated it like i claimed doc and she was doc or some shit like that, it wasn't a reasonable reaction or level of confidence.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1624, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1621, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1580, Eddie Cane wrote:My thoughts are you're trying to discredit the reads of Ank and Tom. I dont really like it.
I really don’t understand this. If someone is wrongly sr me, I will do everything possible to rip their case on me to shreds.
If he responds calling me scum, it lends credence to Ank and Tom's ability to read him.

If he responds calling me null or town and questions the read on him, it again acknowledges it is abnormal for them to misread him, giving credence to the read.

If he responds saying what he did ("ank sucks at reading me" basically), it discredits the read to the thread.

~

In other words, Ank expected him to try and figure out why she scumread him. Instead, he discredited it and swept it under the rug. I don't think it was a townie response.

That said
, despite only basically you calling Krazy town, he sat at 1 vote for a day. Regardless of whether or not I case him, other people can independently read and get their own conclusions, and nobody chose to vote. So let's try Pops, who lots have called scum but who has 0 votes.
Okay, maybe not the best answer Krazy could have given but that doesn’t make it scummy. If anyone let’s say asked me that about Math or Pine (if actually town and
sans
Mastina teammate), I would say exactly that. In my case, I think Ank can misinterpret my being unsure as being “diplomatic” or “political”, which would seem to have been the case earlier.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1626, popsofctown wrote:Please don't call me "kid" or any other noun that doesn't describe me.

I think my vote is on Amrun right now, it'd be about the same as if it was on Eddie. Moving it doesn't matter, people changing their minds would matter more than the integers next to the names.
Why is Amrun scum?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't agree Nancy, but I don't think its productive to talk about atm.

Could I get a reads list from you please as a starting base?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1630, Amrun wrote:Spiritual vote on pops. Go wagon go.
His strongest sr being on you, Eddie is kind of ick.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1679, Eddie Cane wrote:I don't think that's true? I don't think we really need to argue that point because you town read me anyways.

So let's assume you're right, and Pops also has that same belief. That, as scum, is where the confidence comes from. She, as scum, genuinely believes I did something scummy! Hence, conviction. As scum, one of the ways I get town read is try to get worked up about something, or find something to be passionate about. For example, if my teammates outvote me on a kill I don't like, I'll enter the day arguing how shit of a kill that was - something I believe. This is going into a tangent though -

basically, the scummy part of it is that she is taking something and blowing it up. way more confidence than a player like her should have over somethign minor like that. she treated it like i claimed doc and she was doc or some shit like that, it wasn't a reasonable reaction or level of confidence.
Oh, OK, I get where you're coming from there actually. If it's the sole reason for her, it shouldn't be enough to hard scumread you.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Pops gimme an eddie case
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1637, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1635, Krazy wrote:
In post 1629, OkaPoka wrote:eddie what is ur thought on pine/piss/pops as a team
Piss vs elsa?
elsa is a flex pick into a lot of teams but also elsa i think pairs somewhat nicely with hectic
How? She seriously thought she hammered him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1626, popsofctown wrote:Please don't call me "kid" or any other noun that doesn't describe me.

I think my vote is on Amrun right now, it'd be about the same as if it was on Eddie. Moving it doesn't matter, people changing their minds would matter more than the integers next to the names.
Why is Amrun scum?
Amrun is willing to lynch basically anybody. I can't remember a time she's come to this thread and said anything in the vein of "X seems like the hot wagon right now, but Y has higher probability to flip scum and serves my wincon and we should move to it".

I've seen players like Titus have that attitude as town and that's probably the kind of Titus we have here, but my interpretation of her timings and justifications leans towards this being the scummy wine-in-front interest in wagons that well slide into hammer quickly and get the first mislynch before this game gets re-paradigmed to have some scum in the consensus scumreads.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1685, OkaPoka wrote:Pops gimme an eddie case
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1688, pisskop wrote:
In post 1685, OkaPoka wrote:Pops gimme an eddie case
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

shut up eddie ur presence will undermine the war effort
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1641, Amrun wrote:pisskop is one of my stronger TR at this juncture.
I think he’s town here as well, it’s a weak read but not interested in voting him tonight. I also don’t think he’s really done anything that’s pinged me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Krazy »

Pops who is town?
vote conspiracy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1660, Hectic wrote:So I've been reading through those Pops-Amrun interactions for way too long now trying to figure out if either of them are scum, and I'm still pretty confused.
I will say that Pops' tone is a lot more antagonistic than I'm used to, my one scum game with her she was pretty lax iirc. But also, I'm surprised she's scumreading Amrun over a "scumslip" which I don't think is scum-indicative. It's easy to make errors like that and you can draw logic to how it's more likely she wouldn't forget Pine since she was scumreading him most, but mistakes happens, and I don't think it's NAI, and certainly not concrete. Most "scumslips" are NAI and sometimes actually more likely to come from town. Amrun... something something, can't articulate right now.
No ones 2 strongest sr rn, should be either Amrun or Eddie. I think if Pops is scum, she could possibly be trying to derail a Pine wagon here. I don’t tr either of them rn. I think Oka’s solve is wrong by one, because I don’t think Piss is scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1662, popsofctown wrote:I was really mad at Amrun for lots of reasons and kind of diverted it about the scumslip. I still think it's scum indicative but sanity check it probably is a smaller thing
It's much more scum indicative that she will only townread people who aren't getting wagoned anyway and is on all the wagons and approves of people she scumreads forming wagons to go mislynch people without her.
It's all less scum indicative than Eddie's play this whole game.
VOTE: Eddie for symbolism and all that
She jumped off of Hectic when he was getting wagoned. How is Eddie your #1 sr here? Do you honestly think he’s making up his team reads?

When is town!you ever this illogical?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

What is the point of casing someone who has picked "WIFOM openwolf" as the way to play, Oka? He's posted "what if I lied about being drunk?" in the game thread and clearly voted his second favorite "scumread" with only some high school salutatorian speech about "teamwork" as an explanation.
I think it's only going to reinforce confirmation biases and double down the majestic effect of "deadsheeping never happens" if I beat dead horses or reach for new reasons about how Eddie's playing a red pm this game. I would rather just be lynched. If you're not even close to coming around to Eddie!scum based on what's in this game thread I doubt the little things I notice every other page are going to be what makes the difference.

pedit: an additional person wants an Eddie case, so maybe I should consider it.

Krazy Oka and pk are my top townreads, with Oka a full tier above pk.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
Survivor
popsofctown
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I never said Eddie lied about what his team's reads are and I don't think anyone would ever lie about their team's reads as scum
"Well, I..."
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

afaik your case on him is solely based on him outting the hood
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1665, OkaPoka wrote:i dont really think pops is scum lul
But her Amrun and Eddie reads are so awful but I guess that could also come from bad town, I suppose.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Krazy »

If I am one of your top townreads why did you naked vote me earlier?
vote conspiracy