Nicholai
Nicholai
Goon
Nicholai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Nicholai »

In post 519, bob3141 wrote:Here i get none of that feeling but a sense of openess from him. Both in his questioning but most in his evaluation. That last game he never realy asked question but pushed this case or that case
agreed, this feels very different to Rick dalton. though he does pride himself in changing his meta every game and adapting iirc. still, i'm liking him for town now after that discussion
Nicholai
Nicholai
Goon
Nicholai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Nicholai »

Looker, i recommend reading the game, and tell me what you think of salsa and rex.

daily meme will come later, phone posting right now. terribly sorry
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 522, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 519, bob3141 wrote:
In post 469, Flavor Leaf wrote:Knowing you, would she not try to get you on her side early as scum?

How would scum her be different?

Post like this is making me lean towards FL being town this game. Its not like his last game where he was scum. As although many players scum read him he was very oily and was only lynched day 3 i think. Even though there had been pushs on him day 1 and day 2.

Here i get none of that feeling but a sense of openess from him. Both in his questioning but most in his evaluation. That last game he never realy asked question but pushed this case or that case
You’ve played 2 scum games of mine, and I believe those are the only games we’ve had.

I’m Rick dalton
2 town games too. Noms game where you repped into a town backup gunsmith and was night killed n1 and my second game were you were a vt and was nk 2
Looker
Looker
Stenographer
Looker
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Looker »

Thank you for the recommendation, Nicholai.
VOTE: Gjt
Nicholai
Nicholai
Goon
Nicholai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Nicholai »

no worries, i'm here to help, pal
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 516, Wimpy wrote:
In post 508, Kanna wrote:Still think that’s a bad reason but maybe it’s common to take it that way?^
It is a bad reason. Everyone who used it is an idiot. So that’s like half the game. So I’m fine being the mislynch. This is supposed to be a team game but there’s like 4/5 people who I won’t be able to work with so me dying is better than me being frustrated.

I at least called it. Flavor did exactly what I said he was going to do. At first he didn’t but that was for show since I called him out on it.

@flavor. I didn’t try to discredit you btw. I merely spoke the truth. Truth hurts sometimes but that’s your own fault.

Joges or Rex are who I think are scum. I’m vt.

Good luck town.
bruh
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Invisibility »

all it needs is.a self vote amirite
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

Vote Count 1.5
wimpy (3):
salamance20, SausasaurusRex, flavor leaf

salamance20 (2):
non lmh, nicholai

nicholai (2):
gjt, thefuzzylogic

SausasaurusRex (2):
Invisibility, kanna

joges (1):
wimpy

flavor leaf (1):
joges

gjt (1):
looker

not voting (1) :
bob3141

With 13 alive, it takes seven to Lynch.

deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-20 06:30:00)

mod notes:

- joint mod iso
- looker is the new pisskop
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Invisibility »

I don’t know if this is town or scum thougj
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 483, joges wrote:Not a dig at the mods, but a lack of VCs has probably kept people quiet and it would be nice to just start creeping people towards L1 at this point to get them talking.
will be more on top of it from now on, apologies; i didn't realize that vcs weren't happening till last night
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Wimpy »

In post 524, Nicholai wrote:Wimpo, that seems like a massive overreaction? why did you claim when there's basically no pressure on you? and have you not noticed people like Kanna and i defending you? i mean come on, bro
By my count 4 idiots voting me cause I prefer to mislynch day 1 and others willing to. This game requires the ability to work together and based on their stupidity and the others lurking, I’ve decided I’m in a battle I don’t care to fight.

I’ve been bullied out of two games and force replaced for reporting somebody who broke site rules. My desire to fight is gone. I’m not replacing out anymore either. So I’ll park my vote on scum and just stop caring anymore. Nobody else seems to so I’ll join them.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Wimpy »

In post 531, Invisibility wrote:all it needs is.a self vote amirite
I’d never do that. Only scum and idiots do that.
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Wimpy »

In post 535, Wimpy wrote:By my count 4 idiots voting me
Was 4.
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Invisibility »

bruh you were L-3 in your count

pedit: good
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Invisibility »

peidotialfjrjtksnvmmsnfg
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:47 am

Post by joges »

In post 491, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
In post 483, joges wrote:
In post 461, Nicholai wrote:
In post 456, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’ve thought about that, and you’re probably right.

Joges isn’t town cleared by voting me there, though. And I believe that was a solid place to go to get this game moving.

I was trying to Daniel Craig from Knives Out this, but nobody’s giving me anything
i mean yeah, he obviously shouldn't be. i'm inclined to agree with you on none of the active posters being scum. i'm liking Kanna and Wimpo and liking you more now

@joges: what your reads looking like, my man?
I've said before I like you for town, but I'm pretty inclined to believe you're the only person in the game, myself included, to have any substance to your posts to develop a decent read.

Although FL is acting too stupid to be scum right now. Not stupid in the hurtful way, but the way you're playing just doesn't seem calculated enough to be scum
. St

My scum read on Sala literally came from my last game where I used the same reasoning and found the first scum. It was always a shot in the dark. But that slot has disappeared so I don't really have a read on that.

That leaves everyone else, and it's a lot of null to me. Seems like a lot of people waiting for something to happen. Wimpy is the only other person I can say would stand out to me as trying. But I really feel like, at least their interactions with me, have been clapping their hands at me trying to get me to do stuff and not really trying to ask me anything. And that doesn't tell me they're town or scum.

Not a dig at the mods, but a lack of VCs has probably kept people quiet and it would be nice to just start creeping people towards L1 at this point to get them talking.
Thanks, I think......Not sure what to think about being called stupid. Kind of a backhanded compliment. I get what you are trying to say though

@ Looker
The choices you made seem random, both in the people you asked about and the people you asked. Any method to your madness?

@ Flavor
Oh look who decided to join the party..... Is there anything specific about PC that gave you a bad feeling. What about him leaving made you think he was scum..as both stown and scum leave the game earl sometimes. What about Lookers entrance gave you scum vibes?
Lucky for you, I was talking about Flavor Leaf.
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:54 am

Post by joges »

In post 535, Wimpy wrote:
In post 524, Nicholai wrote:Wimpo, that seems like a massive overreaction? why did you claim when there's basically no pressure on you? and have you not noticed people like Kanna and i defending you? i mean come on, bro
By my count 4 idiots voting me cause I prefer to mislynch day 1 and others willing to. This game requires the ability to work together and based on their stupidity and the others lurking, I’ve decided I’m in a battle I don’t care to fight.

I’ve been bullied out of two games and force replaced for reporting somebody who broke site rules. My desire to fight is gone. I’m not replacing out anymore either. So I’ll park my vote on scum and just stop caring anymore. Nobody else seems to so I’ll join them.
How is your woe is me attitude any smarter than the people you're calling stupid? I think your definition of "working with one another" is "everyone agree with me" because you seem very abrasive.
Nicholai
Nicholai
Goon
Nicholai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Nicholai »

i'm disappointed, Wimpo. trying to figure out if this is just you or this is scum. it just feels... really premature for scum to do this though, weigh in for me here, Kanna. Rex is still suspect numero uno at the moment though
Nicholai
Nicholai
Goon
Nicholai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Nicholai »

@mods:
i believe salamander, noni, and gtj all need prods
Wimpy
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Wimpy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Wimpy »

In post 542, Nicholai wrote:i'm disappointed, Wimpo. trying to figure out if this is just you or this is scum. it just feels... really premature for scum to do this though, weigh in for me here, Kanna. Rex is still suspect numero uno at the moment though
I’m disappointed also. This is me. This isn’t some scum ploy. If people want to scum read me for my personal belief, that’s cool. I just am unable to work with them which means I have no chance of actually getting anyone I want lynched, lynched.

If you’re town, thanks for being cool. If you’re scum nice job buddying me.
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Kanna »

You called?

Anyways my opinion is I think Wimpy’s being genuine rn. I can also understand the frustration because this initial reasoning of voting him because of the mislynch thing is baaaad + I’m not sure I understand these latest jumps on him either.
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 541, joges wrote:
In post 535, Wimpy wrote:

How is your woe is me attitude any smarter than the people you're calling stupid? I think your definition of "working with one another" is "everyone agree with me" because you seem very abrasive.
Bad post imo. Where are you seeing abrasiveness? Also why is that your first reaction as opposed to him being genuinely upset?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 511, Kanna wrote:
In post 509, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 506, Kanna wrote:You don’t think either one is more scummy than the people you’ve been voting?
Naw, it’s day 1.

Townies be scummy af
??? By that standard, who should we lynch then?
Also I do kinda want an answer to this; I want to know what your standards are
joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:16 am

Post by joges »

You don't think he is being abrasive by calling people "idiots"? Or what about mentioning their "stupidity"?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Kanna »

Oh that’s kinda true. But still, I think the initial push on him was stupid too. Do you think the push was justified?/Do you think there’s no reason for him to be frustrated? Also again why is that your first reaction vs him being genuine?