Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by Kanna »

Also I ISO’d shos and I do think there’s a p high chance of scum. This post stuck out to me in particular:
In post 325, shos wrote:@Hectic 307: I wasn't fully grasping the setup. I do think I do understand it now though. You can be sure as scum I would have studied the setup faaar better, lol....
it appears to me now that the setp is actually town sided, in general. Cult win condition is to get a MAJORITY, so without a cult leader, technically they're pretty fucked, even if he dies D2 or D3. The cap makes me think all sorts of things I'd consider as scum which could be cool strategicaly but no reason to expose those. Interesting setup
The first part is a weird/fake townslip, and the second part feels kinda like scummy demotivation(?)
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Kanna »

Their latest pushes against Farkran are also pinging me for a slightly tinfoily reason; I’ll look into that tomorrow.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Hectic »

Preemptive prod recieved and treasured. Was busy yesterday; I'll get to this later today.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Kerset »

Salamence20 has been replaced by ObviousScum
giv me pagetop :(
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Not A Korina Alt »

In post 317, shos wrote:
In post 199, Not A Korina Alt wrote:{shos} - scum lean
Korina hun
please do tell me why don't you love me
spread the love babe
spread the love
I'm scumreading you because I feel like you're scum, but I have this lingering feeling that me scumreading you is actually indicative of Town!You. I haven't read the games back yet to confirm my suspicion of that, but until I do, I'm staying there on this.

I went to go find my reads from a Jingle's game, and D1, I was scumreading shos, who was town at that point. I'm willing to operate under the assumption for today that shos is actually town, and me scumreading him means he's town.
In post 346, shos wrote:Why is nobody talking
Sorry, I was V/LA during the weekend. I was kinda hoping that someone would take up being post-leader while I was V/LA.
In post 356, Bingle wrote:Now, before you go ahead and vote shos, I still want everyone to answer:

Why not shos?

I'm not ready to end the day by any means.
As of writing this, we have like 3d, 15hrs. Like I said above, I'm willing to operate under the assumption shos is town simply because I'm scumreading them. Past today though, maybe not. I'm also dead-set on NL still, because I don't remember seeing anything productive from them recently.
In post 363, Farkran wrote:
In post 360, Bingle wrote:Also, how do you feel about my nl is twtbacl argument?
I don't think nolynch is too wolfy. He is average wolfy. Fits with CL, more than shos. But nolynch looks more town than both shos and poyzin, and i'd like to verify there first.
I'd still like to lynch NL today. My vote isn't changing. I can certainly see about checking them tonight and coming back with an answer on them tomorrow.
In post 370, shos wrote:
In post 358, Farkran wrote:I have not much to add about shos other than i don't think he's CL, but he might be covering the CL. I can still compromise on him if the deadline nears, but i see poyzin or even nolynch as higher CL equity.
Can we Lynch this please
Falkran keeps always calling people scum and then not voting them because they are not the cult leader. Possible cult PRs are not good lynches for D1? Put your money where your mouth is
No. Fark is town to me. Not willing to lynch my TRs.
I am totally not a Korina alt. That would be absurd. Why would you ever think that I'm an alt of him?

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Not A Korina Alt
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Not A Korina Alt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Not A Korina Alt »

@Obvious, please read the entire game and give me a tl;dr opinion of it. Also, please tell me your exact thoughts on Fark, shos, poyzin and NL.
I am totally not a Korina alt. That would be absurd. Why would you ever think that I'm an alt of him?

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Kerset »

Vote Count 1.05With 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

No łynch
(3): Kanna, Not A Korina Alt, Poyzin,
Poyzin
(2): Farkran, No łynch,
shos
(2): Bingle, Hectic,
Farkran
(2): ObviousScum, shos,
Bingle
(0):
ObviousScum
(0):
Hectic
(0):
Not A Korina Alt
(0):
Kanna
(0):

Not Voting
(0):

Spoiler: Votes since last votecount not reflected above
None

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-24 12:00:00).

Mod notes:
Not A Korina Alt has v/la on weekends
Last edited by Kerset on Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 380, Not A Korina Alt wrote:
@Obvious, please read the entire game and give me a tl;dr opinion of it. Also, please tell me your exact thoughts on Fark, shos, poyzin and NL.
Seconded. Those are the same names i'm interested about.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Farkran »

WRT post 379

I can see how Korina could reach those conclusions, although to work with town!shos you must have a different solve in mind. Nolynch is clearly your highest scumread so far, but do you have anyone else in your lynchpool?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:13 am

Post by ObviousScum »

Hello. Thankfully in this game I can claim my true role, which is
m a f i a g o o n

As I consult with my scumbuddy on who is the best mislynch, I think it is safe to say that no lynch is always a scummy wagon and therefore it has my full support.

VOTE: no lynch
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:22 am

Post by ObviousScum »

As a member of the mafia, I would like to ask the culted non-cult leader to simply claim being culted. If we wish to win with cult, then we should simply lynch the culted each day which allows them to continue to recruit each night, thus increasing the total number of culted winners at endgame. I speak on behalf of the entire mafia faction in saying this! There should only be like one or two people really opposed to such a magnificent plan. Really the best plan, the greatest plan ever if I do say so myself
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:28 am

Post by ObviousScum »

If we lynch the non-CL every single day aren't we basically guaranteed to have everyone but two be in the pool of winners?
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:28 am

Post by ObviousScum »

No wait, we can get it down to only one person who isn't culted right? We just prevent the cult from ever hitting 3 total?
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:31 am

Post by ObviousScum »

The biggest problem being 3A. Obviously this plan sucks for uncrecruitable townies (0-2 players) but other than that basically we can get everyone to win?

Conversely if we play conventionally, every single townie we mislynch is a townie that we're putting at risk of losing the game, when that's totally unnecessary.

Joint win is best for everyone except UTs right?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Kanna »

UNVOTE: yikes

Will be on tonight
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:37 am

Post by shos »

Korina, we have like exact opposite reads lol

The 100% utter lack of resistance to the nolynch lynch sorts him out for me. Might be confbias, but I'm like 99% he's not the cult leader, as someone should have acted up, even self-sac at this point
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Hectic »

I have returned.

@Kerset: I believe you need to replace Salamence with ObviousScum in the most recent VC. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Done!
Last edited by Kerset on Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Hectic »

sh0s sh0s sh0s

I'm gonna do some research and check this daytalk case.

ObviousScum has one of the worst openings I've ever seen. The RVS vote at this stage putting someone on L-1
in this setup
, and then that proposition... We don't even need to discuss that strat though, because it defeats the purpose of playing the game and is anti-fun. I was slightly surprised to find no rule in this game's rule-set of this sort:
"Play to your current win condition."

I get you think you might be drawing out a cultist to claim, but that's obviously not happening because no one here is braindead. If it was a joke, I give it a 6/10. Have you read anything yet?
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

It's a game, we can choose how to play it. The setup allows for 7/9 people to win with the cult if we play it correctly starting day 1. I think executing a joint win, that allows for up to 8/9 to possibly win depending on the setup configuration, actually sounds pretty fun. It's like having a guaranteed town victory in a 7-2 setup, with the perk that this way we also get to summon cthulhu! What's not to like?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 393, ObviousScum wrote:It's a game, we can choose how to play it. The setup allows for 7/9 people to win with the cult if we play it correctly starting day 1. I think executing a joint win, that allows for up to 8/9 to possibly win depending on the setup configuration, actually sounds pretty fun. It's like having a guaranteed town victory in a 7-2 setup, with the perk that this way we also get to summon cthulhu! What's not to like?
We don't get to actually play the game? I don't know about you, but I play mafia for fun first, and to win second.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

Why'd you vote for Nolly?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Hectic »

I'm feeling pretty damn good about sh0s!cult, I think. I don't know why you'd view him as normal cultist more over CL; different players have different ways of playing CL to whoever said that. Maybe fake town-slipping and being strongly opinionated in early setup spec is sh0s' way of playing it.

@sh0s: You moderated a game here before your hiatus, and use daytalk, and don't mention it as a particularly special thing. It's not written standalone in your rules, and you don't remind scum they can daytalk in either of the mafia PTs. Gives me the impression that you know it's a given, and doesn't need mentioning.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Kerset »

No łynch has been replaced by his publicly known alt: Blatant Scum
ObviousScum
ObviousScum
Goon
ObviousScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by ObviousScum »

Don't worry Blatant, no one will interpret my vote as distancing! We got this
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Blatant Scum »

Disclaimer:
I will be off-meta in this game (I will, for example, be doing reads). Don't use information gathered in this game for reading my meta.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic