Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Gjt »

Just heads up again, bout to start my shifts again so next 4 days will likely just be the odd pop in as bad when I can
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:42 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

UNVOTE: Ank
I need to think about this...cause right now Ank is pinging town a little bit .
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

insomnia replaces kanna
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:01 am

Post by insomnia »

Spoiler:
bob town
inviz wolfy but gonna consider sala spew. sala already felt threatened and self-conscious like page 8 with two votes on him only so he might be looking for anti-spew already
non town
nicholai flipped town
dp and fl talking to each other felt townie as fuck so riding the wave
joges wolfy as fuck but i'd need to actually get to reading his whole iso, maybe he's just lhf. I think his accusation of Sala is more likely to come from scum than town though, but don't ask me to elaborate cuz the explanation would be piss poor. P 179 is good and actually am considering sala felt threatened by the accusation and hence "i think people think i'm maf because..." blah. maybe he's town after all?
page 8 gjt wolfy for adopting same style i did in my first mafia game, bad read ik but this man's literally unreadable, perhaps he contributed more. i'll re-evaluate in iso anyway

noting p#204 for posterity - "From what I've seen if Nicolai is Town probably won't last long because from experience Scum tend to hate active Townies. Chances are we will mislynch D1 unless someone seriously slips which is why scum often stay quiet D1 (not helping myself there) they'll spread their votes across Town. Not sure how many you usually get on a team here, but one I expect to vote/push one of their team mates. A lot of this phase is keeping track of the votes and who people chop and change too." if he breaks this I think it's enough reason to just call him scum honestly, I know this type of personality. It's like scum setting his game plan in advance, but if another opportunity is presented and he jumps on it, oh man will you face my wrath.

inviz #232 what the fuck?

i actually like TFL's remark about Jorge, been thinking the same

i'm not reading pk, i suck at that, someone else do it

sal's reason for voting wimpy in #248 is so wolfy that i'm willing to clear wimpy as town here

inviz votes are so bad that i feel like he's town

saus' vote on wimpy in #294 is...acceptable?? i might be biased

fuck it sheeping DP on ank just so I can stop reading wimpy posts

damn I have a scum lean on people that come in, establish what their mafia philosophy is w/r/t how scum would play and then apply that as a template for scum reading other people. Think in the context where it's a newbie that has some experience from IRL, that's fine, but Sau has been playing since october.

my jimmies are rustled by bob's #321, feel like he didn't even read in context and he's trying to prove a point here moreso than figure someone's alignment. I don't get how he gets to that conclusion without reading the actual posts in context. Yeah, re-read it a couple of times and the last question makes no sense, he didn't even pay attention to the context. Feels like he just picked something that looked bad to comment upon. First question in #322 also filler.

yeah the initial town read i had for bob is trending down at the speed of light, starting with page 13. too many filler questions that aren't followed up on at all. I actually think his questions to sala were S/S but i could always be wrong. Just based on how he treats certain slots to how he treats him. I mean, bob was more pissed at the fact that Non voted someone for pressure, and the problem was that "he wasn't asking anything with the vote" and when Sala makes such a bad vote, he helps him out the dirt?

think i'm cozying up to TFL being town mislynch bait than actual scum

whenever vizzy and bob join the thread it's like they are purposefully deflecting attention all over the place and they just don't help with anything that puts town on the right path. It's like they have that scum agenda of trying to pick the top wagon or the point of contention and using them to accuse someone else, it's literally what they are both doing each time they jump in the thread.

{Ank,DP,FL,me}
{TFL,gjt,}
{joges}

{Looker,Sausaurus}

{bob, vizzy}

Feel like GJT doesn't fit my mental map of how a person would decide to bus. Honestly, he voted scum on a gut ping and then focused elsewhere, when he came back he unvoted and then re-voted later. If he had the intention of bussing and gaining the credit, why would he hop off the wagon, especially when it was taking off? I think that's as easy as I can put this and am not debating it, GJT is probably town based on that alone. Oh wow, looked at the VC and they were buddies, lmfao, no way he unvotes there, who the fuck scum read this guy? kekw

VOTE: bob
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE:
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:04 am

Post by insomnia »

Unvote Ank sheesh
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:04 am

Post by insomnia »

Get this wagon started peeps
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

Why is bob scum
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Ankamius »

Ngl I think insomnia can spew hard enough that this game should just be a joke to solve
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Pine
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:11 am

Post by insomnia »

Read the case

Bob and vizzy are probably scum together, their questions aren’t meant to sort anyone, it’s more like...they’re making people accuse other people, if that makes sense. They don’t have an actual stance on anything.

Bob’s questions are typical scum that wants to contribute without actually taking a stance on anything. I didn’t like how he tried to save Sala out of the dirt he placed himself. Mafia is a game of what people do, as much as what people don’t do. He didn’t hop on sala and even tried to help him by expounding on his read even though he made a terrible vote on Wimpy at some point.

I can probably make a case at some time where I pick each post apart, but I don’t think it’s necessary. Try and skim through Bob’s questions and vizzy’s and you’ll probably come to the same conclusion. Their questions aren’t really meant to sort anyone, they both have “leading questions” meaning, they are guiding someone to an answer, which scum use a lot more than town.

Bob has asked 10000 questions but didn’t manage to form any reads based off them. He keeps asking questions that he doesn’t follow up on, because he knows everyone’s alignment and doesn’t care to truly sort them. There’s no real, organic progression to anything in bob’s reads. Granted I stopped at like page 20 but still.

And ank, I can’t believe you actually scum read gtj there lol. If he comes back, is 5-5 leading wagons with his scum buddy, why does he unvote and rethink it all instead of aiming for an anti-spew here?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:11 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1983, Ankamius wrote:Ngl I think insomnia can spew hard enough that this game should just be a joke to solve
I’ll quote this later.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

Have you ever played with bob before

Or invis
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:14 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 284, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: bob
In post 339, Invisibility wrote:
In post 306, Nicholai wrote:
In post 284, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: bob
so why this invis? bob's a pretty cool guy you know
In post 217, bob3141 wrote:
In post 206, Wimpy wrote:Mislynch day 1 is actually preferable

I actualy dont get why if your town, that you woudl think this. As scum lynchs are always preferable to mislynches. Especially day one scum lynches as the scum are put on the back foot very early. If as town we lynch one of their number
feels like scum calling out things that aren’t scummy
though this might just be bad town, bob’s account is only a few months old eyes
In post 342, Invisibility wrote:wait bob is from april of 2019 nvm
In post 344, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: saus
better vote
Kekw
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:15 am

Post by insomnia »

I don’t need to play with people in order to realize if they have TMI or not.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:16 am

Post by insomnia »

Through Vizzy’s trolling and natural scumminess, agenda can be distinguished fairly easily.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'll have to double check invis, but I really don't think bob is scum

Either way, it will be obvious before too long if either are since there's so many obvtown now that it's basically auto
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1976, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:UNVOTE: Ank
I need to think about this...cause right now Ank is pinging town a little bit .
Btw

Anyone thinking this can be a scum post needs to stop smoking crack
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:19 am

Post by insomnia »

TFL is town
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:23 am

Post by insomnia »

Ank, thoughts on Sau and pk?
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

Isonomia if you scum read based on what you have posted then you would scum read me in every single game ive ever played on this site. I can only assume that my questions are to close to confort for you. As my questions have unquie way of exposing scum in games ive played.

the way your swing out the gate attacking my questions is very similar to how ive seen scum approach me before. They dont try to fight the questions or future questions but simply try to discredit me. In games before ive even then forced them to answer all the questions. And it at times its given key hints to the entire scum team that nobody noticed but those hints are so slight. They need to deliberated on.
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

And you say leading questions. which i find quite odd considering 3/4 of my questions are never immediately obvious. I read a player on what they dont voluntary disclosure. What inherent points they have tried bush over because there wasnt an explicite question
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Ankamius »

Sauce is townish
Looker I need to double check on
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:33 am

Post by insomnia »

what are your thought on vizzy, bob?
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

I think he is town. I cant get sense that he withholding. For him to be scum i feel he would have to be making his posts with out hesitation. As that prevents deliberation that can skew a responce leaving it apparant thats its positioning. Rather than a natural progression of reads. Which is somethign scum can never do as either there simpy end up playing to town win condition or the fact they are informed starts to shine through.

In fact what big part of my vca is about. Make a player self concous of where there votes are as town cant be. try to drop as many trip wires as possible. After all i care about getting teh right solve and i hate being wrong. Dont mind losing but if were going to lose in game im once who wants to die with teh rigth solve. Even if rest of town picks wrong

so far only 1 game were either died or lost before i could come to teh right poe solve