Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

No clue, I’m not basing it on your play, tbh.

I’m kinda just spit balling Poe’s and then thinking them over until they don’t make sense if that makes sense.
Looker
Looker
Stenographer
Looker
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Looker »

Are you aware of how convenient it looks? Of how you keep throwing out names until someone pushes your wagons for you?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t really care how convenient it looks, it’s obvious I’m never scum here.

Players in this game have seen how I operate as scum, and they can attest as scum, my reads aren’t going to be just what’s convenient.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It just looks really bad that you moved off of MB and onto Gjt when you did, how is that convenient for me. I feel like that’s an incredibly fair assessment. I’m not even pushing that as the most likely outcome either, it’s just something that’s out there. If you’re town, it was just an unfortunate read and play by you, i don’t think it was a bad play, i can understand that a townie would do it.

Idk how you try to act like i was ever bussing Nom here, though. That’s literally a pointless scum move, and i push hard team player scum because I can’t survive well late game as scum because I’m expected to solve the game as town in the late game, so i try to end scum games quickly.
Looker
Looker
Stenographer
Looker
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Looker »

Are you saying that you're Gjt? I don't get the nom/bus response.
Looker
Looker
Stenographer
Looker
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Looker »

Or are you saying that you were scum with nom? I'm confused.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m saying I have zero clue how you can ever even hint that there’s the possibility that I’m ever scum here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Go back and look at how the end of Day happened.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2721, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Titus
Good to see you again.
what exactly about that vote slot makes you think Rex is scum?
I skimmed all of them when subbing in.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

I'll vote Looker today if you give me Rex tmo if it's wrong FL.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Invisibility »

Fl what’s your opinion of isomnia rn?
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 2702, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2699, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: fuzzy
scum on the wagon
So how many of the players on ank wagon are scum. Is it your view of the players or how teh wagon progressed. Since you say scum on wagon but you yourself voted for that wagon. If it is how the wagon progressed and not your fellow wagoniers. How did you read on ank conciliate with your read on those voting for her along side you. or if it is how wagon progressed was there any moment you doubted having your vote on her.

Although i do find ank lynch suspect as although there were legitimate reasons to scum leaner her from day one. During my enquiries she felt allot different from scum her. I pushed on why she would lynch gjt a claimed pr and her answers were quick and to the point. Whiel from my experince when she was scum trying to push back against a tracker/rolecop in a prior game. She put allot of effort into trying to discredit that claim rather than a simple and clear answes she had been giving as day two wore on.

And her answer to why she self voted teh first time made me feel confident enough to remove her from my scum reads. As she answered calmly and coherently while when she did teh self vote then. The intent she had then was to portray a townie flailing at being voted up. To make town think she was town.

Now although most wagons do have atleast one scum on them after reaching a certain size. Although this wagon was 6 in reality it was 5. As like schrodinger's cat anks vote had not yet got sealed in its box
are you saying it was an all town wagon?
Invisibility
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Invisibility
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Invisibility »

Fuzzy did you think me and ank were scum together?
bob3141
bob3141
Mafia Scum
bob3141
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2737, Invisibility wrote:
In post 2702, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2699, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: fuzzy
scum on the wagon
So how many of the players on ank wagon are scum. Is it your view of the players or how teh wagon progressed. Since you say scum on wagon but you yourself voted for that wagon. If it is how the wagon progressed and not your fellow wagoniers. How did you read on ank conciliate with your read on those voting for her along side you. or if it is how wagon progressed was there any moment you doubted having your vote on her.

Although i do find ank lynch suspect as although there were legitimate reasons to scum leaner her from day one. During my enquiries she felt allot different from scum her. I pushed on why she would lynch gjt a claimed pr and her answers were quick and to the point. Whiel from my experince when she was scum trying to push back against a tracker/rolecop in a prior game. She put allot of effort into trying to discredit that claim rather than a simple and clear answes she had been giving as day two wore on.

And her answer to why she self voted teh first time made me feel confident enough to remove her from my scum reads. As she answered calmly and coherently while when she did teh self vote then. The intent she had then was to portray a townie flailing at being voted up. To make town think she was town.

Now although most wagons do have atleast one scum on them after reaching a certain size. Although this wagon was 6 in reality it was 5. As like schrodinger's cat anks vote had not yet got sealed in its box
are you saying it was an all town wagon?

So you certain dont think its all town then but how many scum do you think is on that wagon. Talk us through it.

As i said in the post we should not exclude the possibility that the wagon was all town. As from my perspective I know that the two leading wagons me and ank were both town. And at the time there was no other real alternatives so scum naturaly wouldnt feel too pressed. For instance in prior game there were 3 town wagons going at once. Although in that game there was only one scum left the principal remains the same.

So unless scum were in the other alternatives that could have happened over the 3 days then there is the real possibility that scum were simply happy with either mislynch occuring.

Now that can take the form of scum beign split between the wagons or scum just avoiding them. So i wonder i why you are so quick to assume that scum must be on the wagon.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:21 am

Post by insomnia »

Tinfoiling on FL acting like a dumb town to get town read

And he’ll use the explanation of “I tunneled on all town the whole game, why would scum kill me?” to avoid being lynched in F3

This post is purely for post-game cred and not my actual thoughts atm

I’ll probably post something in a bit idk
Looker
Looker
Stenographer
Looker
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Looker »

In post 2731, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m saying I have zero clue how you can ever even hint that there’s the possibility that I’m ever scum here
In post 2701, Looker wrote:SCUM {TheFuzzylogic99 |
joges
Pine | bob3141 | SausasaurusRex | insomnia | Invisibility/Titus | Flavor Leaf } TOWN
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:46 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 2736, Invisibility wrote:Fl what’s your opinion of isomnia rn?
you're getting vig'd for this tbh

FL said I'm town, what reply would you even expect from him that helps you discern his alignment?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:47 am

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: Invisibility

or lynched
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:58 am

Post by insomnia »

I genuinely think Invisibility didn't read anything off FL, saw looker quoting that post of FL going "Insomnia is obvious scum"

and figured he could try making it an ankamius lynch 2.0 today except with me as the central piece
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:04 am

Post by insomnia »

I'm still sitting at joges / invisibility / bob poe, maybe in that exact order

Think this hits the 2 remaining scum in all worlds
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:26 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1196, joges wrote:Can someone just point me to the point where MB became scum? I'm short on time and if I try to catch up I'll just run out of it before the deadline. Which is probably more like tonight before I go to bed for me.
Really think this comes from scum more than it does from town.

If a town didn't have time to evaluate anything, they'd much rather sit on their wagon then act on stranger's decisions, especially day one.

Scum are much more likely to ask this question, my personal interpretation is that they either :

1) Ask for this in order to be offered with an option to hard bus
2) Do it so that town can maybe reconsider their read and maybe when they post the case, they realise it's flawed or when they re-evaluate in order to make a case, they have second doubts. So kind of like the point is sowing doubt.

This is heavily inconsistent with the approach joges had earlier in the game where he seemed to be paranoid about everything, this is the exact opposite, this is placing your trust in people you don't know.

Also, in the context where he's been on gjt the whole time and pushing for his lynch, and mb was the counterwagon to gjt, I think it would've been more natural and town like to think of "MB is the counterwagon to scum gjt" and, as a result, either say that or say nothing at all and keep sitting on the vote. That question is showing the willingness to re-evaluate on a counterwagon to someone joges scum reads, which is really counter-intuitive and would never come from a town here.

The way the question is phrased is so to say "What's bad about MB here?" suggesting that he didn't have reasons for scum reading him, so, again, if he truly scum read gjt, I think he would've come to the conclusion of MB being town here.

p-edit : just skimmed jorge's iso and the fact he sat on gjt for so long just for that reasoning is yucky

and he jumped on invis when his wagon was gaining steam, that kind of shakes my read on invis i think?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:27 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@Vizzy
No. I never never ever associate any two people as scum partners unless atleast one flips scum. period double exclamation point

I was not a hundred percent sold on Ank as scum but FL claimed a guilty on them so I voted for them. Before I could unvote when I realize FL claim was complete garbage they were lynched.
I take complete responsibility for my part of Anks lynching

I am not totally sold on you as scum however I am sure there were scum pushing for a Gjt lynch as a counter wagon to Nom. It did not necessarily start that way however the Gjt wagon became a counter. Given Noms' role, I dont see scum rolling over so easily for a Nom lynch
counter wagon.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:28 am

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: Pine

Tempted in pressing this for a bit.
insomnia