AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Spoiler: Creative/dsj
Nothing of note in Creative's ISO. Moving along...
In post 976, dsjstr wrote:It could be clidd/Insomnnia Hectic/Insomnia, I think we just have to lynch Insomnia
This came after the mason claim, this was also the slot's first mention of insomnia despite him being one of the highest posters. Not a good first interaction, especially since he never follows through with lynching insomnia. Not a good look.

Oh cool that was his only interaction with insomnia ever. Nice.

Time to evaluate that slip, because I think I noticed an inconsistency wrt it.
In post 1179, dsjstr wrote:I can tell you I had no idea that heighbors could be mafia, let me check the VC so I don't accidentally hammer you.
Here he admits that he didn't know neighbors could be scum and assumed it was the same thing as masons.
In post 1213, dsjstr wrote:I never said mason = neighbor that is what Ame said.
In post 1215, dsjstr wrote:Ame was the first person to talk about our neighbor night PM and was also the one to say that I didn't know the difference between neighbor and mason. Why would I assume I am in a chat with someone on the opposite team.
Found the inconsistencies.

In these he's saying that Ame was the one who thought that the neighbors = masons, when it's clear that he didn't know either (or was faking not knowing). He was trying to twist it onto Ame and ended up getting her lynched.
In post 1188, Ame wrote:
In post 1185, dsjstr wrote:Why didn't you say anything to me when we were in private? Why wait to put me on blast in front of everyone? If I am town does that mean you are mafia?
You never responded to me in private and if I waited until tonight, you could kill me before I had a chance to express my concerns to town.

And no we could very much both be town. But the idea that we would be confirmed town to each other is absurd when there are already masons. What did you think was the difference between masons and neighbors?
This is kinda interesting, here she says that dsj never talked in the hood, which is a little fishy to me. Why not interact with Ame more in the neighborhood, especially if he thought that the hoods were all town originally. This is kind of fishy play for someone who thinks it works like a masonry
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1573, Hectic wrote:Lul, the "pocketing" on Doro was me RPing good cop, bad cop with Ame while questioning him.

My reasoning for townreading Doro's hood slip is as follows:
-It's a very strange route to choose for a newbie scum player, it's suicidal on the surface and requires a lot of confidence to sell. Doro didn't give me that impression with his scumgame in Wolf Among Us.
-Somni couldn't have coached him to do it without daychat.
-Ame also seemed convinced Doro was town, and she was actually the one in the hood with him.

I guess I shouldn't define it as a "slip". It's basically just something I see which is very unlikely to come from scum.

What are you currently at for me/Doro as scum percentage-wise, AaronFF?
Right now I'm at Hectic (35%)/dsj (65%)

It is a little strange that he thought that, but his play is also SUPER weird for someone who thought the hood was a masonry. It may not even be something that somni necessarily coached him into doing, could've been a panic reaction.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1574, Hectic wrote:
In post 1569, AaronFrost wrote:1) I'd kill you and try to push clidd since dsj would probably be more likely to mislynch him over you.
This... does make some sense actually. I'm confused why you bring Doro and I into LyLo who townread each other. Or you're bathing us in WIFOM grumble grumble
Hectic you know I'm a logical player who hates WIFOM with a burning passion :lol:
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Hectic »

Lul, why haven't you commited your GiF-indicative towntells yet?

In an average game, every GiF you post makes me townread you 2% more.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Prepare for 50 gifs then :wink:
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1575, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1179, dsjstr wrote:I can tell you I had no idea that heighbors could be mafia, let me check the VC so I don't accidentally hammer you.
Here he admits that he didn't know neighbors could be scum and assumed it was the same thing as masons.
In post 1215, dsjstr wrote:Ame was the first person to talk about our neighbor night PM and was also the one to say that I didn't know the difference between neighbor and mason. Why would I assume I am in a chat with someone on the opposite team.
Found the inconsistencies.

In these he's saying that Ame was the one who thought that the neighbors = masons, when it's clear that he didn't know either (or was faking not knowing). He was trying to twist it onto Ame and ended up getting her lynched.
I think I asked him about what he thought was the difference between mason and neighbour and he replied to me with something which didn't raise alarm bells; too lazy to check now, but I will reexamine all of the stuff that happened around that time at some point tomorrow.

Might be a weird question, Doro, but do you think as scum you have the ability to go for this strat of faking not knowing the difference between neighbours and masons?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1579, AaronFrost wrote:Prepare for 50 gifs then :wink:
Do it. I dare you.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1580, Hectic wrote:In these he's saying that Ame was the one who thought that the neighbors = masons, when it's clear that he didn't know either (or was faking not knowing). He was trying to twist it onto Ame and ended up getting her lynched.
Wait a second, are you saying Doro was trying to say Ame was the one confused by masons=neighbours??
I thought he was talking about himself when he made that post, as in, Ame was the one that said that
he
thought masons=neighbours
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Hectic »

Based on 1215, I think you're either misunderstanding 1213 or trying to manipulate how it looks. It looks to me like Doro was talking about Ame's interpretation of what he thought.

If I'm not getting what you mean by inconsistency, please help me understand. Calling it a night for now.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1580, Hectic wrote:
He said that Ame said mason = neighbor, then in the next one he's saying that Ame said that he said that he thought mason = neighbor. Maybe I am misinterpreting it, the sentence is a little weird structure-wise.

The part that feels weird to me is that Ame claimed in 1188 (to lazy to link to it) that dsj never responded in the hood, and I have to assume Ame is telling the truth since she was town. Not talking to Ame despite thinking that they were mason is really sketchy to me.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1566, Hectic wrote:
In post 1561, dsjstr wrote:
In post 1555, Hectic wrote:So the thing is Doro, if you're actually scum, there's no way you ever kill me last night with how I'm townreading you, and the clidd-kill does make Aaron look even worse because clidd was death tunnelled on Aaron
Clidd was also town reading me, and from my understanding Aaron was town reading you.

If it is you then Aaron and myself would not even consider you, in your last scum game you used the tactic of trying to get the town to fight with each other.
If you were scum, who would you kill, if not clidd then?
Aaron because he was scum reading me. You had also had sus on clidd and I think I could have made you vote for clidd, or him vote for you.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1569, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1560, Hectic wrote:
AaronFF:

Hypothetically speaking, if you were scum, who would you kill last night?

Were you online to see Karnage's catchup? Did it look towny or scummy to you?

Due to
recent events
, I'm thinking you focusing on mechanics too much like in might be scum-indicative. Can you tell me what conclusions you've drawn from talking about this, and which you think is more likely now? Why didn't you consider a scenario where there could be a Mafia Neighbour PT Cop/Rolecop?
1) I'd kill you and try to push clidd since dsj would probably be more likely to
mislynch
him over you.

2) No I still haven't read it tbh, I want to go back and do that to see what his strongest reads were and who was pushing him.

3) I thought talking about it might help me figure out/rule out a potential scum candidate, and I think dsj surviving last night points towards him being a scum neighbor. Mafia Neighbor PT Cop seems kind of redundant to me but idk.
Look at the word I underlined, this seems like a confession to me

But asking what we would do as scum is a leading question
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1584, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1580, Hectic wrote:
He said that Ame said mason = neighbor, then in the next one he's saying that Ame said that he said that he thought mason = neighbor. Maybe I am misinterpreting it, the sentence is a little weird structure-wise.

The part that feels weird to me is that Ame claimed in 1188 (to lazy to link to it) that dsj never responded in the hood, and I have to assume Ame is telling the truth since she was town. Not talking to Ame despite thinking that they were mason is really sketchy to me.
We did talk, let me get a quote from Ame that paraphrases something I said in the hood.

Don't make up lies
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1105, Ame wrote: 3a. You stated something along the lines of "should we out if Luca doesn't die." Why would Luca being NKed or not be relevant as to whether or not neighbors claimed?
In post 1201, Ame wrote:
In post 1198, clidd wrote:Ame, from what you talked about in this private chat, did you manage to conclude anything about Dsj's behavior ?
In post 1199, Hectic wrote:How has Doro interacted with you in the neighbourhood, Ame? Have you felt like he's tried to pocket you?

I'd extend the same question to Doro (Do you think Ame was trying to pocket you in there?).
He only asked me my thoughts on Clidd and the fact that no one found him (dsj) suspicious. He also asked me if we should claim if Luca died. I don't see the reasoning behind this and the way he phrased it makes me feel he only asked me it to make it seem like he didn't know if Luca was for sure going to die
I just took a quick skim of his ISO and found these two
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I had also talked about clidd but I don't think Ame ever mentioned that part
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1589, dsjstr wrote:I had also talked about clidd but I don't think Ame ever mentioned that part
oops I mean Hectic
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Ame said that I thought Mason = Neighbor, I never said that, not here not in the hood, not ever

The game would be boring if there was 4 mason or 4 neighbors, it was split into 2 and 2 for the obvious reason of giving less information to town.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1188, Ame wrote:
In post 1185, dsjstr wrote:Why didn't you say anything to me when we were in private? Why wait to put me on blast in front of everyone? If I am town does that mean you are mafia?
You never responded to me in private and if I waited until tonight, you could kill me before I had a chance to express my concerns to town.

And no we could very much both be town. But the idea that we would be confirmed town to each other is absurd when there are already masons. What did you think was the difference between masons and neighbors?
This is the quote you are referring to that you were too "lazy to add", I said he did not respond to me...

Guess I really did not talk to him
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:22 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1586, dsjstr wrote:
In post 1569, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1560, Hectic wrote:
AaronFF:

Hypothetically speaking, if you were scum, who would you kill last night?

Were you online to see Karnage's catchup? Did it look towny or scummy to you?

Due to
recent events
, I'm thinking you focusing on mechanics too much like in might be scum-indicative. Can you tell me what conclusions you've drawn from talking about this, and which you think is more likely now? Why didn't you consider a scenario where there could be a Mafia Neighbour PT Cop/Rolecop?
1) I'd kill you and try to push clidd since dsj would probably be more likely to
mislynch
him over you.

2) No I still haven't read it tbh, I want to go back and do that to see what his strongest reads were and who was pushing him.

3) I thought talking about it might help me figure out/rule out a potential scum candidate, and I think dsj surviving last night points towards him being a scum neighbor. Mafia Neighbor PT Cop seems kind of redundant to me but idk.
Look at the word I underlined, this seems like a confession to me

But asking what we would do as scum is a leading question
Look at his question again, he asked in a hypothetical scenario where I'm scum, and in that scenario, you're a mislynch I can push.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:26 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1588, dsjstr wrote:
In post 1105, Ame wrote: 3a. You stated something along the lines of "should we out if Luca doesn't die." Why would Luca being NKed or not be relevant as to whether or not neighbors claimed?
In post 1201, Ame wrote:
In post 1198, clidd wrote:Ame, from what you talked about in this private chat, did you manage to conclude anything about Dsj's behavior ?
In post 1199, Hectic wrote:How has Doro interacted with you in the neighbourhood, Ame? Have you felt like he's tried to pocket you?

I'd extend the same question to Doro (Do you think Ame was trying to pocket you in there?).
He only asked me my thoughts on Clidd and the fact that no one found him (dsj) suspicious. He also asked me if we should claim if Luca died. I don't see the reasoning behind this and the way he phrased it makes me feel he only asked me it to make it seem like he didn't know if Luca was for sure going to die
I just took a quick skim of his ISO and found these two
You never addressed these though, why would Luca's NK effect whether or not you claimed?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:28 am

Post by AaronFrost »

dsj: "Why didn't you say anything to me in private"
Ame: "You never responded to me in private"

Which is it?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Hectic why did you decide to talk about reasons why Aaron and myself should fight with each other

I don't think you are trying to solve anything, just trying to get us to fight, Aaron I can continue to tell you why you are wrong but I would rather go with hectic

He wanted to know why I did not respond to his second group of messages, lol you are actually trying to prove that Ame is a liar not me
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by dsjstr »

If Luca/Flippy were not killed then I thought it would be 4 conf town

I said this multiple times, I really want to scum read you for your laziness but you modded that game that Hectic played as mafia, this seems like that Hectic to me
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by dsjstr »

He has literally only provided responses that has continued this argument

I am giving intent to place my vote on Hectic
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1596, dsjstr wrote:Hectic why did you decide to talk about reasons why Aaron and myself should fight with each other

I don't think you are trying to solve anything, just trying to get us to fight, Aaron I can continue to tell you why you are wrong but I would rather go with hectic

He wanted to know why I did not respond to his second group of messages, lol you are actually trying to prove that Ame is a liar not me
I don't understand this at all. How have I tried to make you fight each other? All I've done is ask you both questions so I can sort you.

Please explain what you mean by the third line. I'm trying to prove Ame is a liar rather than you?