Micro 935 | Chain of Command | Game Over!

Forum rules
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:03 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

VC 1.08

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch

Iconeum
(3): DoctorPepper, Kanna, Alduskkel
DoctorPepper
(3): Euphony, Datisi, QuantumQuasar
Alduskkel
(2): OkaPoka, Iconeum
Kanna
(1): Drew-Sta

Not Voting
(0):
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-05-04 13:39:45)

V/LAs
: Iconeum has a standard weekend VLA

"GeorgeBailey" - GeorgeBailey

Last edited by GeorgeBailey on Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 396, Alduskkel wrote:icon's unashamed self-metaing is throwing me off
pfff your poking on me is getting old

'unashamed'? i'm only defending myself from wrong (on purpose or not) use of my meta to push me
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Iconeum »

a worthy mod

i like it
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Alduskkel »

bad dragon
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 397, Alduskkel wrote:well, who are you scumreading dats?
that's the big question, ain't it

hold i'm rereading the last few pages, wanna ask ico while he's here, you ever got into why kanna was the more interesting participant?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Datisi »

oh ye, aldus, what do you mean by ico having inconsistent reads here?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Well, first it seemed like Kanna and I were about equally scummy to Icon (circa pages 13 and 14 or so). Then Icon said "if I get lynched here lynch kanna next" (page 15) which implies Kanna is scummier than me. This is also seen in the reads list later on that page where Kanna is "prob scum" but I'm just "could be scum." Icon then goes on to vote me and says 1 of me and Kanna is scum but probably not both. So why did Icon feel confident enough to say "if I get lynched here lynch kanna next"? That could potentially lead to two town lynches in a row from town-Icon's perspective. If Icon really thinks that one of Kanna and I are scum, then it should be trying to sort which one is the scum, which I don't think is happening. I also don't think it made sense to call Kanna scummier but then switch votes to me -- maybe scum Icon saw me as the easier target?
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: alduskkel
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:34 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:40 am

Post by Datisi »

ok that's not a super helpful reaction

anyway

i think ico's been ~consistent~ in a sense that he keeps going about adlus/kanna - and he voted you right after oka *asked* him to vote you. also comparing this as "inconsistent" the same way he was in autumnal is lowkey no - in autumnal he'd go from "oh wow menalque is so town and is tunnelling and i'm doing the same thing to mena" to "lol mena scum lynch pls" in like 2-3 posts? i think on the contrary he's been p consistent here.

also that last sentence rubs me the wrong way because it kinda assumes ico is scum and then tries to evaluate his actions fro there instead of vice versa.

also also what i started typing in 404 but erased it because i thought i might wait for more answers is that you seem kinda more flaccid and/or uninterested in the game? though i was willing to partly look past that because it is a somewhat slow game. anyway.
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:44 am

Post by Alduskkel »

i mean my reaction was going to be to ask you to explain the vote

how does assuming ico is scum and then evaluating his actions from there make me scummy? maybe i'm just confbiasing or something

and yeah you're right i was less interested in this game earlier because it was so slow
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 410, Alduskkel wrote:how does assuming ico is scum and then evaluating his actions from there make me scummy? maybe i'm just confbiasing or something
because a towny thought process is "hey a person did a thing" -> "is person town or scum because of it"
and you're going "person is scum" -> "this thing that they did means this"

i.e. not "ico voted me" -> "does that vote and its circumstances make him scum or town?"
but "ico is scum" -> "he is voting me because i'm an easier target"

it's not scumhunting

it's bad-faith painting

which yes i know you've said "ico finds kanna more scum than me" but that in of itself is ehhhh because town doesn't always have their vote on their biggest scumread so like
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Alduskkel »

any other reason you're voting me?
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:03 am

Post by Datisi »

ehh, i am sorta fine with ico's proposed

i was originally gonna wait for ico to respond to me about kanna to see where i vote (because i am grwing suspicious of her) but your gave me a bad vibe overall (other than what i've already pointed out) so here we are
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Alduskkel »

tbh i do think icon is kinda scummy but part of my vote was just to stir shit up to get reads
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Datisi »

okay

what reads have you got from there?
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Alduskkel »

i didn't get as much as i wanted but
i'd say icon came out scummier looking
i'm town-leaning on oka for 364
drew gets town points for going the more difficult path of voting kanna
also not related to my vote but 293 doesn't look like it comes from scum:
In post 293, Drew-Sta wrote:Oka, in my opinion, is trying to ride that line between looking scummy and looking town as a means of making themselves appear a poor NK target.

IMHO.
like, this kinda looks like PR hunting at first but if it were
actual
PR hunting then drew would have just posted this in the scum PT instead of in the thread

your vote on me is reasonable from an outside perspective, but I don't see anything alignment-indicative about it yet
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 406, Alduskkel wrote:Well, first it seemed like Kanna and I were about equally scummy to Icon (circa pages 13 and 14 or so). Then Icon said "if I get lynched here lynch kanna next" (page 15) which implies Kanna is scummier than me. This is also seen in the reads list later on that page where Kanna is "prob scum" but I'm just "could be scum." Icon then goes on to vote me and says 1 of me and Kanna is scum but probably not both. So why did Icon feel confident enough to say "if I get lynched here lynch kanna next"? That could potentially lead to two town lynches in a row from town-Icon's perspective. If Icon really thinks that one of Kanna and I are scum, then it should be trying to sort which one is the scum, which I don't think is happening. I also don't think it made sense to call Kanna scummier but then switch votes to me -- maybe scum Icon saw me as the easier target?
i think this entire paragraph can be cut down to:

ico voted aldus despite having a slightly larger or more expressed scumread in kanna therefore this is ico!scum

which is identical to:
In post 376, DoctorPepper wrote:You think I'm scummier than Also but you remove me from L-1 to vote him?Whut?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 313, DoctorPepper wrote:Your reasons for picking me as scum looks like scum faking activity and looking for a reason to lynch someone, so there
->I think ur scum because you look like scum faking activity on the first thing that looks or sounds illogical and will take any reason to lynch someone, especially seeing how you never got around to sorting the slot

Pepper, if I used this reasoning to explain why I think ur scum, what would you say to that?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 404, Datisi wrote:wanna ask ico while he's here, you ever got into why kanna was the more interesting participant?
ico can you answer this?

and sidenote, aldus pls use post tags thank you
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Iconeum »

Not directly, but I've asked Kanna about it
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 304, Iconeum wrote:kanna i'm getting a very pacifistic feeling about you this game

like ur trying to mediate in conflicts, de-escalate situations as it were

do you think that's true?
@datisi, this one

i'm not even sure i've gotten a response to it, got sidetracked by something
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:58 am

Post by shiki »

In post 291, DoctorPepper wrote:The problem I have with QQ now is that I don't know if this is their scum play or if it's just NAI.
have you attempted to investigate this?
In post 301, Iconeum wrote:
In post 300, DoctorPepper wrote:Hey Drew, what do you think of Euphony/Iconeum/Datusi?
why are you inquiering about the townblock?
this is a strange question since it is the composition of the doctorpepper wagon at the time minus quantumquasar.
In post 312, Drew-Sta wrote:Iconeum is not the type of player I've played with. At least, not often. Jumps all over the shop. Hard to pin down. Calls Euphony scum in 184 and presses them in 185 but calls them part of the town read in 301.
i think this progression is kinda towny.

in 215 iconeum is still unsure of us:
In post 215, Iconeum wrote:euphony i'm not sure
in 238 it says we can be town:
In post 238, Iconeum wrote:euphony and drew can be town
these are the three posts we made between those two posts:
In post 227, Euphony wrote:VOTE: Doctar7up

Really don't like as a way of defending himself.

€^^^ Hectic
In post 228, Euphony wrote:
In post 217, Iconeum wrote:can we let them play it out and talk about it later?
It's basically played out to completion now, Blue Eyes White Dragon Iconeum (you may ask for a title change if you wish). What was interesting about Kanna's participation?

5÷5÷÷× Hectic
In post 229, Euphony wrote:Quentin Quantum, did you have some hidden purpose related to solving by dropping ?

I need to look back at Strawberry to see if Ico was this
loose
there.

I hope you guys appreciate these guns I'm signing my posts off with btw.

;;''''''' Hectic
it seemed strange to me that iconeum's read changed from these posts, especially since iconeum did not address hectic's question regarding kanna's participation. however, with their later stated reasons for townreading us:
In post 392, Iconeum wrote:euphony is coming across as free-flowing, funny jokingly yet still producing reads and pushing things

it comes mostly from hectic iirc

don't scumread it and it's good enough for me to be in the townblock at this point
in mind, it makes sense.
In post 395, Datisi wrote:i saw that in strawberry but i don't know if that's scum indicative or getting heat early indicative
i think the parallels with micro 922 are that iconeum pushed on someone early and gave up that push rather easily, and when pushed on itself, it made a scumcase on another player. i don't think there are many parallels with mini normal 2088, in which iconeum used the early game to cover for potential differences in posting frequency compared to its town games and its reads/reactions felt heavily plotted.
In post 416, Alduskkel wrote:like, this kinda looks like PR hunting at first but if it were actual PR hunting then drew would have just posted this in the scum PT instead of in the thread
i had the same thought about this. like if that was drew-sta's read he probably should not have shared it, but it doesn't make a lot of sense for him to post it in the thread as scum.
Euphony
Euphony
Goon
Euphony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Euphony »

sorry, hydra slip. quoted for iso.
In post 422, shiki wrote:
In post 291, DoctorPepper wrote:The problem I have with QQ now is that I don't know if this is their scum play or if it's just NAI.
have you attempted to investigate this?
In post 301, Iconeum wrote:
In post 300, DoctorPepper wrote:Hey Drew, what do you think of Euphony/Iconeum/Datusi?
why are you inquiering about the townblock?
this is a strange question since it is the composition of the doctorpepper wagon at the time minus quantumquasar.
In post 312, Drew-Sta wrote:Iconeum is not the type of player I've played with. At least, not often. Jumps all over the shop. Hard to pin down. Calls Euphony scum in 184 and presses them in 185 but calls them part of the town read in 301.
i think this progression is kinda towny.

in 215 iconeum is still unsure of us:
In post 215, Iconeum wrote:euphony i'm not sure
in 238 it says we can be town:
In post 238, Iconeum wrote:euphony and drew can be town
these are the three posts we made between those two posts:
In post 227, Euphony wrote:VOTE: Doctar7up

Really don't like as a way of defending himself.

€^^^ Hectic
In post 228, Euphony wrote:
In post 217, Iconeum wrote:can we let them play it out and talk about it later?
It's basically played out to completion now, Blue Eyes White Dragon Iconeum (you may ask for a title change if you wish). What was interesting about Kanna's participation?

5÷5÷÷× Hectic
In post 229, Euphony wrote:Quentin Quantum, did you have some hidden purpose related to solving by dropping ?

I need to look back at Strawberry to see if Ico was this
loose
there.

I hope you guys appreciate these guns I'm signing my posts off with btw.

;;''''''' Hectic
it seemed strange to me that iconeum's read changed from these posts, especially since iconeum did not address hectic's question regarding kanna's participation. however, with their later stated reasons for townreading us:
In post 392, Iconeum wrote:euphony is coming across as free-flowing, funny jokingly yet still producing reads and pushing things

it comes mostly from hectic iirc

don't scumread it and it's good enough for me to be in the townblock at this point
in mind, it makes sense.
In post 395, Datisi wrote:i saw that in strawberry but i don't know if that's scum indicative or getting heat early indicative
i think the parallels with micro 922 are that iconeum pushed on someone early and gave up that push rather easily, and when pushed on itself, it made a scumcase on another player. i don't think there are many parallels with mini normal 2088, in which iconeum used the early game to cover for potential differences in posting frequency compared to its town games and its reads/reactions felt heavily plotted.
In post 416, Alduskkel wrote:like, this kinda looks like PR hunting at first but if it were actual PR hunting then drew would have just posted this in the scum PT instead of in the thread
i had the same thought about this. like if that was drew-sta's read he probably should not have shared it, but it doesn't make a lot of sense for him to post it in the thread as scum.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:02 am

Post by OkaPoka »

shiki, no comments about alduskkel?