Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 700, Hectic wrote:wow clearly no one appreciates my contributions
Considering that you're not in our game...why should we?
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Red Panda »

I was like who is this person myself.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Tanner »

Eve, when you finish reading the game we can talk. You're still less than one third of the way in.
your eyes on the city.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:05 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

What makes you vote Panda right now Eve?

When you made the vote, you said you were at post 50?
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Eve »

hello
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Eve »

mostly because of saladman's posts and him replacing out
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 672, mavsfan41 wrote:@Una: 225 is the closest you come saying why you suspect Tanner but that strikes me based more off comments Tanner made during RVS. Surely your read has developed more than that. The only other thing I could think of is an OMGUS after his 67 and follow up in 132 asking for an explanation about a joke RVS post.
I've been calling my Tanner-read a gutread all this time mainly because it started as such.
Guess it would be more fair to call it a paranoia-tunnel now? :giggle:
I have a feeling about that slot I'm unable to shake, and therefore call it a scumread.
But hey, I'm not actively pushing it because I can identify the problem, and I'd rather focus on slots like RedPanda &Co.

I'm catching up from here, so some spam incoming.
Apologies in advance.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 675, Red Panda wrote:As much as I like Tanner I still think they are scum. But what do I know And this is just reading their past 10 posts.
Yes I'm selectively choosing people as I go.

VOTE: Tanner

Im not sold on pop as there is just a few questions I have.
Really?
From calling me scum, to voting the slot I have pretty much exclusively called out from the start?
Not weird at all. :]
In post 677, Red Panda wrote:Persivul
Mavs
Riabi
popop
Knightmare
George
Prana
Una
Tanner
Can't believe you provided this though.
Especially considering that Tanner is not on the list? You know, the one you just at the end of a lengthy post?
I'm in the lowest position, and Tanner is nowhere to be seen.. :giggle:
VOTE: Red Panda
In post 701, Persivul wrote:
Considering that you're not in our game...why should we?
Simple, yet this is enough to get the point across? :]

Hectic has to be someones alt, right?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

A general message to the audience: Please be careful and do NOT post in this game. Thanks.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 2.3Riabi (0)

GeorgeBailey (0)

mavsfan41 (0)

popopopopopopo
Luca Blight
(0)

UnaBombaH (0)

PranaDevil (1)Knightmare491;

Knightmare491 (2)GeorgeBailey;mavsfan41;

Persivul (0)

Red Panda
Saladman27
(5)Tanner;Persivul;popopopopopopo;
Eve
;UnaBombaH;

Eve
Wake88
(0)

Tanner (1)Red Panda;

NoLynch(0)

Not Voting(2):Riabi;PranaDevil;

With 11 alive it is 6 to lynch

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-05-01 10:50:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:29 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 708, UnaBombaH wrote:Really?
From calling me scum, to voting the slot I have pretty much exclusively called out from the start?
Not weird at all.
You pushed Tanner for pushing you on your RVS vote. It was pretty much OMGUS. How is it fair to scumread her for not following that?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:29 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Una: Panda’s list in 677 I think is in order of town to scum. Tanner is below you on that list. And the bottom I’m guessing are the people she’s suspecting the most hence you and Tanner both at the bottom. Or at least that’s how I read it. Panda: feel free to correct me on that.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 709, Not Known 15 wrote:
A general message to the audience: Please be careful and do NOT post in this game. Thanks.
^ Mod trying to cover for an alt slip :lol:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 712, mavsfan41 wrote:@Una: Panda’s list in 677 I think is in order of town to scum. Tanner is below you on that list. And the bottom I’m guessing are the people she’s suspecting the most hence you and Tanner both at the bottom. Or at least that’s how I read it. Panda: feel free to correct me on that.
Yeah, I'm starting to get worried.
I literally quoted that list and didn't see Tanner there.

I'm sorry guys, apparently there's something wrong with my head this game. :facepalm:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

UNVOTE:

Guess I'll do a full reread during work tomorrow.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Persivul »

Is Riabi still in the game? If so he needs a prod.
Red Panda
Red Panda
Goon
Red Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Red Panda »

In post 712, mavsfan41 wrote:@Una: Panda’s list in 677 I think is in order of town to scum. Tanner is below you on that list. And the bottom I’m guessing are the people she’s suspecting the most hence you and Tanner both at the bottom. Or at least that’s how I read it. Panda: feel free to correct me on that.
You are 100% correct Good Sir.

Sorry I've just been out of it today.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Riabi has been prodded.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by Tanner »

Friendly neighborhood reminder that we have a little over a real-life day left on the deadline.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 715, UnaBombaH wrote:UNVOTE:

Guess I'll do a full reread during work tomorrow.
In post 719, Tanner wrote:Friendly neighborhood reminder that we have a little over a real-life day left on the deadline.
Yeah WTF Una.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:43 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Right, I've been noticing the time left, so I'm rushing today to get the re-read done (and I have a shit ton of stuff to get sorted elsewhere too... so I'm doing my best).

So up until lunch for me, I've got the following, which personally, is a hell of a thing, and I think I may even have a plausible scum team. I will note, this is up to the end of page 17. Anything that's happened since is not included in this, however I do not think it's going to change a great deal, maybe even solidify it more.

TL;DR - Scum team is likely Persivul, Una and Knightmare. Lynch in that order. You're welcome.

Persivul #250 still pushing to rush the lynch, which there is no town reason to do. Also "I'm mostly town read at this point" screams of "I'm town, do as I say" as Drew pointed out in #252. Less scum hunting, more giving orders.

mavsfan41 #254 I dunno... feels really like he's trying to suggest he's already confirmed town .... However, and it's a big however, this only works if Drew flipped scum. mavs entire argument is "so when Drew flips scum, why would you target me?" There's no consideration to if Drew flipped town. Now, this could just be very good play by mavs (so if you are scum, fair play, you got me), but at this stage, I'm happy to stick mavs in the conf. town position. I obviously have issues with him voting me, and everything lately, but I believe it's misdirected town, and not scum looking at me as an easy target. If I AM lynched though, scum are viewing me as an easy mislynch, because I won't lie... I am as I've played shockingly bad this game.

farside #261 gives a decent response to me asking why she viewed Drew as town.

Riabi #262 dismisses it entirely, but says nothing else. Not a fan of this.

Persivul #273 Erm... THIS DOES NOT MATCH UP WITH THE ROLECOP STUFF. Right, when I pointed out about Persivul in my last post, and suggesting the vig ignores the other claimed miller, everyone went "well, it's because he wanted to rolecop him". Yet here he is, later on, suggesting we just lynch the counter claim tomorrow if the first miller claim was town... Nah, at this stage Persivul is scummy scum scum. I'm calling it now.

Persivul #286 #287 #289 (Not linking them all) - All add nothing to the proceedings. But he's still doing an absolutely amazing job of not scum hunting in the slightest (and people are complaining about me doing that?!)

Riabi #291 blatantly says he's ignoring Drew now, asks if anyone is finding any value in his posts... which is ironic, as Riabi has done sweet eff all up to this stage. Entirely possible he's scum, and hoping others will just agree to ignore Drew going forward.

Una #299 I believe is the first time Rolecop was brought up anywhere, and he suggested it would give us "conftown" by looking at mavs. Interesting... Una/Persivul scum team I'm calling.

Knightmare #301 Misrepresents Drew quite badly here on reading over it now. Also talks about Drew "not scum hunting". So I looked over his history... and neither was he, in fact he stated in post #224 that he cannot produce content from nothing... I think we have the third person on the scum team.

Una #313 The second mention of a rolecop... Yeah, I'm pretty damned confident that Una and Persivul are scum right now. The only times a rolecop were mentioned before Persivul claimed it, were Una. It's too shifty for me to ignore. One of these two is dying today as far as I'm concerned, my vote will not go anywhere except one of them.

Knightmare #317 deliberately tries to make out I was ignoring Drew. I pointed it out at the time that he deliberately and wilfully ignored the fact I was willing to hammer Drew when the time came, while he was apparently going through my ISO. This is fake "scum hunting" quite clearly. Still happy with my scum team.

Persivul up to #342 (not linking again) is again providing absolutely no content. But definitely making himself seem like he's "helping" town.

GB up to #348 on page 14 is all null to me.

mavs #354 clearly accepts he's the day 2 lynch if Drew flips green. This goes against my previous feeling of a scum team including mavs and persivul, as mavs would not accept that, if that were the case, and it doesn't read like he's saying it just for town points, but as if that's the obvious next course of action.

Drew 369 makes a very good point regarding Una and George. Both blindly accepted the double miller thing, I mentioned it with George above, somehow feel I missed Una doing it. But I would say at least one of them is scum, which lines up with me thinking Una is scum earlier. Could be confirmation bias, but I do not believe both of them are town for them to buy such an outrageous claim so swiftly.

Panda #372 Is bad, I comment on it in #397 below, it still stands.

Persivul #392 Very much says "Not scum hunting today guys". Then continues to shit post.

Prana #397 I still stand by. Red Panda's #372 is really bad there.

Una #405 Sorry, bt every time someone points out something scummy Una does it's a "reaction test" or he responds by making out it's weird someone is attacking him for it, it feels very strongly of him gaslighting and making out people are being stupid for even questioning him. I don't like it.

Persivul #408 Still doing nothing, still only looking at Drew. Coasting through day one while making i seem like he's around. This needs lynching, and it needs lynching now.

Una #409 Is still acting like others are in the wrong for finding him scummy... but this reads weird. It reads like he's under pressure and is getting stressed abut being accused of scum, but is unwilling to look at anything other than his own focus on the millers, where he clearly wants both killed barring them being "lynched/vigged/confirmed"... which goes back to the rolecop stuff... yeah, this is scum.

Luca #410 and plenty up to it, I'm actually feeling a town vibe from, it seems like he's asking questions of people and wanting answers. I know he also said he was burned out and so was replaced, but I am not against the slot here.

Tanner #411 Same as Luca actually, I did an ISO of him and it feels like a lot of questions are asked, wanting to get actual thoughts and responses. Feels town to me.

VOTE: Persivul
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Persivul »

I'm happy to flip, as it will conftown mavs, but this should have been done earlier. Starting a new wagon with 1 day left is pretty much a scum claim. You know you should vote somewhere, but you don't want to vote your buddy.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Tanner »

...I still have no clue how can you see Persi scum without mavs. You also know that wagon isn't gonna go anywhere. We need a claim from Panda, and we need to start moving.
your eyes on the city.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

I don't know if PD is stupid town now or as scum he's just pretending to tunnel Persi.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes