Micro 935 | Chain of Command | Game Over!

Forum rules
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 481, DoctorPepper wrote:Unless I'm being completely blind here, Euph is 60-40 fluff to post and most of the post is based on me. Isn't it a thing where the fluff obfuscates the content? Anyway, you have been jokey but I feel like your pushes are genuine. And you're not content on just scum reading anyone (i.e. me) I think you're genuinely here to read me. Euph doesn't have the same feel for me. That last one they were asking me why I took their joke seriously even after we talked about me not liking the joke and it being the catalyst of our discussion now. Fluff is scummy to me because I'm fluffy as scummy. I mean I get having fun as a hydra and fluff posting, hell I do that too with my old hydras, but the ratio seems off
so fluff is only scummy when it's convenient for you to push someone on, and can be null or townie depending on the situation like with datisi?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 493, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 489, OkaPoka wrote:you don't think ico's AtE is genuine? @drpepper
No.

I don't think AtE is Towny either
I literally think ur scum here. You have expressed several scumreads this game so far, and you have not bothered to sort a single one of them. You just go 'this is scum, and then vote there'. No interaction to further sort. No intention to double-check for errors.

You just vote and tunnel. It's scum behaviour.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 495, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 491, Datisi wrote:fluff = posts that don't advance the game in any way

asking game related questions is not fluff, responding to people about the game is not fluff, like idk what your definition of fluff is but
Fluff can be posts that are just there to look like activity.

I can't seem to find a lot of activity unless it's the line of questioning on me right now
there's about 60 posts on the slot. Go through them and put the numbers of the fluff posts here. You keep attempting to discredit a slot that is townread, without trying to actually back it.

Datisi says it's under 20% fluff, and even there you argue. Prove it.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 520, Drew-Sta wrote:I feel like we haven't discussed kanna enough. He has also ignored my vote on him and the posts I've formulated on him. I believe this is avoiding an issue, given he's effectively gone through and answered other posts.
I think there's at least 1 bad faith vote/push on me.

Oka probably isn't it, because he used it to advance game by analyzing who followed him and why and is sorting because of it.

Aldus has failed to provide any kind of townie reason to scumread me, and was the one to L-1 me i think. Is reacting very defensively now that pressure backfired, but admittedely i'm also guilty on that.

Kanna otoh, did a meta push on me which I disagree with and I have a hard time figuring out it was just eager town who thought she found something, or scum intentionally ignoring parts of it.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 528, Iconeum wrote:
In post 520, Drew-Sta wrote:I feel like we haven't discussed kanna enough. He has also ignored my vote on him and the posts I've formulated on him. I believe this is avoiding an issue, given he's effectively gone through and answered other posts.
I think there's at least 1 bad faith vote/push on me.

Oka probably isn't it, because he used it to advance game by analyzing who followed him and why and is sorting because of it.

Aldus has failed to provide any kind of townie reason to scumread me, and was the one to L-1 me i think. Is reacting very defensively now that pressure backfired, but admittedely i'm also guilty on that.

Kanna otoh, did a meta push on me which I disagree with and I have a hard time figuring out it was just eager town who thought she found something, or scum intentionally ignoring parts of it.
I believe Kanna is scum for the shitty push, TBH. My thought process is they watched Eup do the same, and the discussion of meta in the game, and utilised a method they believe has credibility with other members of the game to push for a lynch. I personally think that merits more discussion.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Not sure. I'd give Aldus more credit for a sheep vote as town if he only would have acknowledged that it was just that: a sheep/lol vote to L-1. His insistance that it's an actual scumread makes me believe he is possibly scum.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

otoh, i'm fully supportive of a kanna lynch here because all that has been said
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 530, Iconeum wrote:Not sure. I'd give Aldus more credit for a sheep vote as town if he only would have acknowledged that it was just that: a sheep/lol vote to L-1. His insistance that it's an actual scumread makes me believe he is possibly scum.
+1

Aldus is a lot scummier, whereas kanna might be misguided town
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

ofc this all hinges on ico town lol
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Kanna »

@Drew; You didn’t ask me any questions, and I don’t see why I’m obliged to comment on you calling me “fucking lazy”

I get that you disagree with meta, but why is it scum indicative to you? Meta is a measure of someone’s personality and playstyle and is therefore useful in sorting people

It’s not the first time I’ve used it and I’m going to keep using thanks
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 530, Iconeum wrote:Not sure. I'd give Aldus more credit for a sheep vote as town if he only would have acknowledged that it was just that: a sheep/lol vote to L-1. His insistance that it's an actual scumread makes me believe he is possibly scum.
In post 532, OkaPoka wrote:
+1

Can you point me to the posts where you make your case on Ald? My eyes sting after a day of laptop use for work.

Please and thanks.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 370, OkaPoka wrote:ald is doing the scummy thing where he sheeps kanna to 1v1 ico but tries to get ico to 1v1 kanna

i think

either ald/kanna is svs taking turns or ald/kanna is svt where he's burning two slots kinda
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Kanna »

@Ico; I’m taking it you found my meta read “unfair”/“misrep” etc. Remind me what you found unfair please
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 480, Kanna wrote:
In post 426, Euphony wrote:I kinda agree that Ico's AtE was towny
the situations are a little different in that he got flashlynched there/didn't have a chance to react and here he got run up to l1 while he was online. but this is true. What did you think of my other points?
In post 485, Kanna wrote:Just replying to past stuff don't mind me
In post 430, Euphony wrote:Happy with DoctarPepper/Alduskkel wagons I think.
Can you elaborate on Alduskkel? 349 comes off as kind of a joke to me actually
@Eup; answer these when you can please
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 534, Kanna wrote:@Drew; You didn’t ask me any questions, and I don’t see why I’m obliged to comment on you calling me “fucking lazy”

I get that you disagree with meta, but why is it scum indicative to you? Meta is a measure of someone’s personality and playstyle and is therefore useful in sorting people

It’s not the first time I’ve used it and I’m going to keep using thanks
I never said I asked questions. I forged an argument against you and you’ve ignored it.

I didn’t say meta is scum indicative. I said how you used the meta against Ico was scum based.

Go back and actually read what I’ve said, rather than reinvent what I’ve said, please.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 537, Kanna wrote:@Ico; I’m taking it you found my meta read “unfair”/“misrep” etc. Remind me what you found unfair please
that you came to the conclusion that scum!ico focuses a lot more on 'just' scumreads whereas town!ico is a lot easier to include/make townreads
I agreed with that meta, but your conclusion that i'm scum this game because of this meta is at the very least disingenious.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 314, Kanna wrote:
In post 304, Iconeum wrote:kanna i'm getting a very pacifistic feeling about you this game

like ur trying to mediate in conflicts, de-escalate situations as it were

do you think that's true?
Maybe? But that’s kind of my personality and I don’t think I’ve been particularly so

Is this what you meant by the “interesting” thing wrt to me?
Also this was a while ago, but I did answer it.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 535, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 532, OkaPoka wrote:
+1

Can you point me to the posts where you make your case on Ald? My eyes sting after a day of laptop use for work.

Please and thanks.
Well you quoted the core of the aldus case here
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Iconeum »

@Drew, there's also the part where Aldus builds on the meta argument from Kanna, and that similar to a previous scumgame of mine, my reads this game have been inconsistent in a similar fashion to that scumgame. Datisi has fought against this argument
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 540, Iconeum wrote:at the very least disingenious.
Disingenuous means I don’t believe in it, yes? Why is that so? I saw flashbacks of the Ame tunnel wrt to RVS, a Luca tunnel for scumreading you, I think, and a clidd tunnel for clidd’s style
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Hmm, that might actually be more scum!indicative of Aldus then of Kanna (the meta argument).
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 544, Kanna wrote:
In post 540, Iconeum wrote:at the very least disingenious.
Disingenuous means I don’t believe in it, yes? Why is that so? I saw flashbacks of the Ame tunnel wrt to RVS, a Luca tunnel for scumreading you, I think, and a clidd tunnel for clidd’s style
You were talking about my meta
My town meta includes townreads, my scum meta a lot less so (your take away from it IIRC). I clearly have had townreads this game, and kept building on them. You still came to scum!Ico conclusion despite of this.

This is my main issue.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 544, Kanna wrote:I saw flashbacks of the Ame tunnel wrt to RVS, a Luca tunnel for scumreading you, I think, and a clidd tunnel for clidd’s style
I strongly believe that my tunnels/pushes are relatively NAI. I've been caught out on superficial pushes as scum, but I make them as town just as easily.

If there is 1 strong side on my scumgame, then I think it's my ability to make equally crappy cases as town and as scum.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Iconeum »

@drew, I suggest you read the second half of Aldus ISO. It's not that much. See how and why he votes/pushes me.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Kanna »

My takeaway was actually that you feel a lot more agenda-y as scum (focusing on pushes, scumreads, tunnels) and you feel less agendy as town (so, not that). The townreads was just a bonus even though it was true as well

Can you link me to a town!game where you tunnel/feel you play like you do here?