Micro 935 | Chain of Command | Game Over!

Forum rules
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Dr P vote trends:

Sheeps Oka post on QQ. Gives no reason for the vote. Could be considered RVS. This seems fine.

Sheeps Oka again, this time on Ico. Not RVS. Reads Ico as scummy in .

Reads me, Oka and Dats as town. At this point I've been focussing in on Kanna, who they consider null-town.

Has pressure on them by people (but only 1 vote). V1.10 has DrP and Kanna both on Ico. Flips now to QQ, agreeing with Ico (who they had been butting heads with) and sheeping their vote, despite still reading them as scum. This is bizarre and appears to be a peace pipe extended to Ico to get heat off them.

Flips BACK to Ico, after Ico picks up how bizarre their sheeping of the vote on QQ is.

Flips BACK AGAIN to QQ, after Ico believes they're death tunnelling DrP.

Flips onto me, then claims it's opportunistic when I've made a case against them. This is OMGUS, but most importantly, in 1.13, Kanna is sitting at L-1. Dr then drills in at me, citing 761 as hugely scummy. The consequence of this is the attention focussed on me see's DrP attract votes again to L-2, but significantly, Kanna is dropped to only having 1 vote. In my mind, it was a diversion and done, I believe, specifically to get votes off Kanna.

A few things.

There's no case on QQ, but they keep slipping back. QQ's wagon is an odd one and you can easily claim if they were mislynched that their play style made them an obvious choice as they weren't contributing. This argument actually has legitimacy - we don't know WTF QQ is doing and thus, any lynch on them is done with a lot of hope and would result in a lot of confusion and abdicating responsibility since the slot is unusual. This is a perfect hiding spot for scum.

Secondly, the flip back into Ico is easy. He also makes an interesting statement in :
Wouldn't scum have more reason to be consistent because they know the game state?
This is actually also true. But it also means they know QQ is a safe bet given the oddity on the slot. They also know if they death tunnel one player, they can simply claim they were tunnelled and use that as an excuse to sit behind if their slot is every questioned.

I also think Ico is townread by enough people that it's
an easy slot to focus on
without consequence since other players appear unlikely to lynch Ico at this point.

The flip to me is, IMHO, because I've seen both Dr and Kanna as scum based play and they are working to buffer each other. Dr townreads Kanna in (as well as Oka). The persistence on Ico
could be
(and in my opinion is, although I'm happy to hear contrasting statements) a response to Ico's scumread of Kanna in , as around then was when Dr and Ico were starting to smash in to each other. It wasn't the start, but from that point on it was bristling engagement with each other for many pages. Dr continues to read Kanna nullish town in (and Kanna returns with town read on Dr in , which Dr responds to in ). The read on Kanna is 'they're taking unpopular stances' () and that is it.

This is why I think Dr is not town. It adds also to my suspicion that Kanna is also not town.

I am happy to flip flop on Kanna or Dr today to gain a lynch. These will be the only slots I vote for today though. This does not mean I read the rest of you town. Just that I believe Kanna and Dr's actions make me believe they are scum.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1009, Datisi wrote:...elaborate?
the ico hypothetical question is just bad even if its "hypothetical"

kanna just wants a townie to fall on their sword its bad
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

Drew, I feel like it's so weird that you're still making a case on me because I've already outright said I'm okay with being lynched, as my flip will give this town some clarity on who scum is based on how they pushed my wagon.

You don't need to make a case, you could have just justified this as a vote to ensure a sure flip and to avoid outing more PRs

All this fluff makes it seem like you want an out for tomorrow to say "I genuinely thought he was scum".

This just makes it look worse. You're even claiming OMGUS is a scumtell when that meta has been dead since I joined MS. (I am choosing this as my takeaway because it's the perfect example of how flimsy this case is)

Also I know I disliked QQ, but I also dislike QQ being a counterwagon on Drew

Also Drew and Ico surely aren't scum together so a red flip from one should clear the other
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

I don't wanna do this because I'm lazy.

I'm not gonna try to bother and defend myself with how Drew has been misrepping my play. He claims I'm flipping my votes, implying that there is no rhyme or reason when:
1. I've wanted QQ lynched because this is a pattern of play I'm used to seeing from him elsewhere.
2. I've had a legitimate fight with Ico
3. I've found a reason to see scum Drew

And it's so weird claiming "I don't wanna mislynch town" after my claim and still going with a case on me

For the record, I don't mind the case but town drew wouldn't need to make one, ya feel me?
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 1026, OkaPoka wrote:

How do you know he's town?

Spoiler:
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1027, DoctorPepper wrote:Drew, I feel like it's so weird that you're still making a case on me because I've already outright said I'm okay with being lynched, as my flip will give this town some clarity on who scum is based on how they pushed my wagon.

You don't need to make a case, you could have just justified this as a vote to ensure a sure flip and to avoid outing more PRs

All this fluff makes it seem like you want an out for tomorrow to say "I genuinely thought he was scum".

This just makes it look worse. You're even claiming OMGUS is a scumtell when that meta has been dead since I joined MS. (I am choosing this as my takeaway because it's the perfect example of how flimsy this case is)

Also I know I disliked QQ, but I also dislike QQ being a counterwagon on Drew

Also Drew and Ico surely aren't scum together so a red flip from one should clear the other
If you flip town then I am happy to identify I made a mistake. But there are questions being asked of me, and I fully understand that. I have to explain why I am voting the way I am voting and it's in towns best interest that I do that so they can refer to it should I be lynched or NK'd.

It's also difficult to stop scum reading you given you keep calling my posts fluff. What about my post is fluff? Why don't you try to engage with it? This is the bit I don't get. You haven't constructed an argument at all.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1028, DoctorPepper wrote:I don't wanna do this because I'm lazy.

I'm not gonna try to bother and defend myself with how Drew has been misrepping my play. He claims I'm flipping my votes, implying that there is no rhyme or reason when:
1. I've wanted QQ lynched because this is a pattern of play I'm used to seeing from him elsewhere.
2. I've had a legitimate fight with Ico
3. I've found a reason to see scum Drew

And it's so weird claiming "I don't wanna mislynch town" after my claim and still going with a case on me

For the record, I don't mind the case but town drew wouldn't need to make one, ya feel me?
Your reason to claim I'm not town is literally , and I STILL can't work out what in there you find problematic.

I have a case on your because I believe you're not town and thus not a mislynch - you're completely misrepresenting my claims.

You don't mind the case? Then why don't you engage with it and show me where I'm wrong? And the fact you keep pushing that town wouldn't keep on a case - exactly how do you get someone lynched unless you show and prove the case against them?! Magic 8 Ball?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Kanna »

just saying the logical approach is to out less PRs and therefore we should lynch DP since people don't want to lynch Ico

but I feel like Drew has more chance of being scum
"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Kanna »

I think weighing it up, it's might actually be best to go DP even though I'm p sure he's town at this point

>less claims
>use his associative because he's been a pretty big discussion today

but feelsbad because DP is the person I see eye to eye most here
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1029, Kanna wrote:
In post 1026, OkaPoka wrote:

How do you know he's town?

Spoiler:
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
is zis really the response here
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1032, Kanna wrote:just saying the logical approach is to out less PRs and therefore we should lynch DP since people don't want to lynch Ico

but I feel like Drew has more chance of being scum
:facepalm:

And
why
do I have more chance of being scum.

It is fucking unreal that you two jump to each others defence here.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

meh i feel like kanna doesn't really care about lynching scum, just wants to lynch vts lol ll l o sdkfdpfsf
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

but at least she's honest about it
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Kanna »

There's PRs here I don't want to uncover because it messes up my orders.

just for 1 night we should let scum be blind
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

Bruh, I'm saying you never needed a case against me because I was okay with getting Lynched when I was L-1.

My engagement is the fact that it exists isn't necessary for town, it just seems like one to cover your bases tomorrow when I flip green

Also you're claiming Kanna is coming to my defense when she literally said she thinks lynching me is optimal. If we are scum would that make sense??
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1039, DoctorPepper wrote:Bruh, I'm saying you never needed a case against me because I was okay with getting Lynched when I was L-1.

My engagement is the fact that it exists isn't necessary for town, it just seems like one to cover your bases tomorrow when I flip green
I'm unsure what this means?
In post 1039, DoctorPepper wrote:Also you're claiming Kanna is coming to my defense when she literally said she thinks lynching me is optimal. If we are scum would that make sense??
They also claim you're town, and bussing is a thing.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Let's also be really clear, Doctor. I'm at L-1 and you're the one leading the lynch train on me. So your claim I don't need to make a case is ridiculous (I do, or I face being lynched). Your 'poor me, I'm dead man walking' is obvious AtE. And again you have not made any counter argument to what I've said.

Do people want me claiming at this stage or do you want more time to discuss?
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Kanna »

Do not claim.
Kanna
Kanna
Innocent Child
Kanna
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by Kanna »

This is not a Fun Game.

I've thought about this a lot of ways and I *think* it's probably best to cut our losses with claims here?

Thoughts?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 988, Kanna wrote:A hypothetical question for Ico; would you, as a town ensign be willing to be the lynch?

just *would* you?
No
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: aldus

Good lynch
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Drop of aldus

Lynch in this bracket Poe

Most informatieve and plus chancecto hit scum
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Drp or aldus ol
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Datisi »

ico what why
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Iconeum »

What why not
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse