mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:07 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

935 & 1016 I could see as Tanner laying the groundwork for a mavs lynched upon a scum!Persivul flip. Tanner, the way you’re entertaining wild scenarios, such as Popopop guessing right about George’s N1 action, but rejecting the possibility that I’m town and Persivul’s scum is off. I could absolutely see a Persivul/Tanner scum pairing.

As for the mass claim idea. NO! Don’t do it!
My 1055 was supposed to be a joke and not advocating for a mass claim. Also, throwing yourself last in the order of a mass claim in 1063 is super convenient for you knowing which roles will be claimed in order for you to come up with a fake claim.

I honestly think 976 is enough of a reason to suggest a Persivul/Tanner scum pairing. Look at that sheep of 611 & 613 onto Red Panda. Your read progression to Red Panda is weird as you had voted Knightmare and then switched to Red Panda on basically the subsequent post.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Persivul »

Wow, now the guy who saved you and the towniest player in the game are a scum pair. You're killing me mavs. KISS - Keep it simple, stupid.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Tanner »

mavs, if I'm scum with Persi, he never ever claims Rolecop in order to save you. I don't allow it. He lets you hang without looking back. A free mislynch is infinitely more valuable than whatever this mess is, or whatever this mess was even before the Tracker claim. But whatever. If Persi's scum, he's playing me, Town was bad, I'll get lynched, what can you do.

You'll notice I was against massclaim, even in that very post. Of course I'm gonna put myself last. I'm Town. That's my preferred order.

Yeah, I sheeped my Townread from one person I was scumreading to another person I was scumreading in order to build a wagon that might actually go somewhere. Good job, you got me.

Honestly, with how easy Panda's wagon was, and how impossibly difficult popo's is, that should be telling in of itself.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1102, Tanner wrote:mavs, if I'm scum with Persi, he never ever claims Rolecop in order to save you. I don't allow it.
If I'm scum without you I never do that. Anyone who knows my scum game knows that it's very simple. I don't go for unnecessary gambits in order to try to win scummies. I don't need town cred from a fake claim in order to win as scum.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:33 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Perisvul: You keep pushing George today. I really don’t see how George is scum unless BOTH you AND Popopopo are town. Popopopo bread crumbing a tracker result on you is undeniable. To suggest they had that fake claim ready for as a last resort is super unlikely. If you scum, I believe that would clear Prana and Popopopopo. George I believe is town too with a scum flip of either you or Popopo. That would leave UnaBombaH, Ruby Red, Knightmare and Tanner as potential scum. Knightmare/Tanner cannot be scum together. That’s where I’m at.

@Tanner: I still don’t have a great answer for you on that. My best guess is he would try to get me to lylo hoping I’d vote his way? But that’s flimsy cause allowing me to be lynched would definitely be easier than try to gain my favor. Idk what to tell you. My best guess is that him protecting me was hoping to gain my trust and be loyal to him throughout the game. All I can really say is that I believe Popopopo over Persivul. I’m actually really looking forward to reading the private scum thread once this game is over to see what transpired and what the plan was regardless if Perisvul is fake claiming cop or Popopopo is fake claiming tracker. Also, I really don’t understand how you’re straight up rejecting a scenario where a doctor would protect a power role over an IC. With how much you’re buying Persivul’s role cop claim, you believe him to be town AND having a power role (as this was before Persivul claimed 1x role cop). To tell me you wouldn’t have protected Persivul last night is absurd and instead would’ve protected the IC? I don’t believe that for a second.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Tanner »

Yes, I believed Persivul is Town and yes I believed he's a full Rolecop. But I can tell the different between "something that I believe, and not necessarily other Townies" and "something that is literally mod confirmed". Eve was a literal mod confirmed IC. It doesn't matter I trusted Persivul to be Town. Protect the IC. Besides, if Persivul DOES end up getting killed, it (1) removes a possible mislynch, because reminder, not everyone trusts him, and (2) creates a second IC in the form of a cleared Miller.

You as a doc would've protected Persivul? That's plain and simple bad play imho.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1104, mavsfan41 wrote:@Perisvul: You keep pushing George today. I really don’t see how George is scum unless BOTH you AND Popopopo are town. Popopopo bread crumbing a tracker result on you is undeniable. To suggest they had that fake claim ready for as a last resort is super unlikely. If you scum, I believe that would clear Prana and Popopopopo. George I believe is town too with a scum flip of either you or Popopo. That would leave UnaBombaH, Ruby Red, Knightmare and Tanner as potential scum. Knightmare/Tanner cannot be scum together. That’s where I’m at.
I know, and that's what scares me. That's why I said, and I repeat - my flip makes you IC. If you're still alive in final lylo, it's because you're stuck on a wrong read.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1104, mavsfan41 wrote:@Tanner: I still don’t have a great answer for you on that. My best guess is he would try to get me to lylo hoping I’d vote his way? But that’s flimsy cause allowing me to be lynched would definitely be easier than try to gain my favor. Idk what to tell you. My best guess is that him protecting me was hoping to gain my trust and be loyal to him throughout the game. All I can really say is that I believe Popopopo over Persivul. I’m actually really looking forward to reading the private scum thread once this game is over to see what transpired and what the plan was regardless if Perisvul is fake claiming cop or Popopopo is fake claiming tracker.
I don't understand. I don't understand how you of all people can believe popo over Persivul. You said yourself it doesn't make sense. *what* about popo's claim makes it so credible to you? You were voting popo before he claimed.
your eyes on the city.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:59 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Popopo’s bread crumbing is pretty obvious with the tracker claim. As Prana has claimed, this isn’t an 11th hour Hail Mary claim. Also, Persivul’s push on George seems extremely disingenuous to me. Yes, there are pieces that don’t quite fit, I admit that. But Popopopo’s claim is more factually evident with the bread crumbing where the Persivul role cop isn’t as concrete and works less from a factual standpoint and more from a game theory aspect. And it’s easier to fake game theory than day long bread crumbing.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Persivul »

Sorry mavs, but you're a complete fucking idiot. Just lynch me so I can go to the dead thread and say there as well what a complete fucking idiot you are. Ungrateful fucking idiot actually.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1106, Persivul wrote:
If you're still alive in final lylo, it's because you're stuck on a wrong read.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Persivul »

VOTE: popopo
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:27 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Fine: would you be okay with me not voting you but also not voting Popopopo and just letting you get lynched?
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1112, mavsfan41 wrote:Fine: would you be okay with me not voting you but also not voting Popopopo and just letting you get lynched?
Absolutely not.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:31 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

well while i was sleeping persi predictably ran wild all over the thread.

we should not mass claim that is a terrible idea

i still think theres a chance we have protective, they def coulda been baited to protect persi last night while he killed the IC

im hesistant to give my reads so scum dont have an idea who im looking to track, but i will if people really want me to.

as i said, i didnt want to out my pr today, but the way the game developed gave me no choice.

im ok with being lynched first because persi will be lynched tomorrow, but the potential of town having a doctor and riding this to victory is not zero.

like the progression of persi claiming rolecop to bait protection, killing the unprotected IC, then claiming 1 shot after the fact, now that theres no other obvious town slot to protect, it makes sense.
he is clearly the kind of scum player that would try something this audacious

we also could just not have a protection, which means im dead by tomorrow regardless.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1114, popopopopopopo wrote:im hesistant to give my reads so scum dont have an idea who im looking to track, but i will if people really want me to.
Yes please.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:35 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1058, GeorgeBailey wrote:I think that's a really valid point. The fact that it's ungated is pretty weird. But my point is that both probably have the highest chance of getting shot in either scenario.

VOTE: popo
i dont understand this shit. how can u vote me here? you of all people should know im telling the truth??? WTF

reminder to myself in future games that george bailey is a fucking VI
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:35 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1115, Persivul wrote:
In post 1114, popopopopopopo wrote:im hesistant to give my reads so scum dont have an idea who im looking to track, but i will if people really want me to.
Yes please.
fuck off
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Persivul »

@popo: well done BTW. I mean, it shouldn't have worked, and depended on town having some VIs, but as luck would have it, we do. It certainly made the day more interesting though. :)
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1116, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 1058, GeorgeBailey wrote:I think that's a really valid point. The fact that it's ungated is pretty weird. But my point is that both probably have the highest chance of getting shot in either scenario.

VOTE: popo
i dont understand this shit. how can u vote me here? you of all people should know im telling the truth??? WTF

reminder to myself in future games that george bailey is a fucking VI
Clumsy distancing.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1114, popopopopopopo wrote:he is clearly the kind of scum player that would try something this audacious
How is this clear? Do you have some scum games of mine to show this? I'm like you - I don't make fakeclaims unless my back is up against the wall.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1114, popopopopopopo wrote:im ok with being lynched first because persi will be lynched tomorrow
I second this.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:40 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

or GB is persi's scum buddy in which case hes an even bigger moron than if he is town
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:40 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1120, Persivul wrote:
In post 1114, popopopopopopo wrote:he is clearly the kind of scum player that would try something this audacious
How is this clear? Do you have some scum games of mine to show this? I'm like you - I don't make fakeclaims unless my back is up against the wall.
this game is the evidence. the one we are playing right now.

im done responding to dead scum tho, this will be our last communication.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:47 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 1118, Persivul wrote:@popo: well done BTW. I mean, it shouldn't have worked, and depended on town having some VIs, but as luck would have it, we do. It certainly made the day more interesting though. :)
If you flip town, I’m guessing you’re taking about me (among others)?