Micro 955: Variant Nomination Mafia (Game Over)

Forum rules
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh nice shade varsoon! you mind backing that up?
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice pagetop
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I still don't trust you quite yet and I'd vote you first and foremost 'cus you've interacted with the most amount of people and would give the most information on flip.
I haven't ruled you out as scum, either.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this kind of push you're driving on me is starting to sell me on scum!varsoon.

eliminating strong town voices is not pro town no matter how you want to frame it. i dont care if it gives you information, I'm not going to let it happen.
(DM me)

hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 177, Varsoon wrote:I'd vote you first and foremost 'cus you've interacted with the most amount of people and would give the most information on flip.
unsure if this is scum logic but im not a fan of it
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by hellbooks »

i guess if one decides they townread all of the options phenomenally? but that seems wildly unlikely
also i dont think you've said anything about why you wouldn't vote dunnstral
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Shame you didn't nominate me, then, DkKoba, which means I can push you with impunity during D1 at least.
I don't think you're a strong town voice.
Hellbooks is here, where's the pressure you said you would put on 'em?

@Hellbooks: Early modes of engagement and tonality. It's been fading since, but I'm unsure yet if that's Dunnstral coasting or just having a regular activity dip as this game has been live for, what--3 days?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm busy with IRL engagements rn. why are you suddenly deflecting as soon as you get accused of something? all I'm seeing is you trying to discredit me and push LHF.
Its like as soon as the nomination happened you went full openscum mode since now there's no chance of changing the current nomination.

and as for hellbooks I haven't had time to figure out how to case my push on her. I do find their post flimsy.

Now question for you Varsoon: what do you think a town flip reveals for me in terms of information? how do you interpret that?
(DM me)

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I don't see where I'm deflecting, discrediting, and I don't know what LHF means.
When the nomination happened, I was given a list of four players to focus on because one would be today's lynch.
That's what I'm doing right now.
Town flip for you makes me absolutely sure of the 2 remaining scum in a pool of 3 players.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Why does it make you sure of that
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hellbooks I'm going to need something better on your read on me because at this point you've given a bunch of non-contribution in terms of your "reads" other than perhaps your analysis of a few of the posts you listed but even those feel low effort.
(DM me)

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Early positioning and posturing based on your input and that of several other slots, including the ones in question.
I want a scum flip from you, but an info flip wouldn't be terrible in a nightless D1.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you're saying a whole lot while simultaneously saying nothng

I cannot wait to nominate you on d2.
(DM me)

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Why do you think you'll be alive on D2?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

because I'm not getting hanged today. your progression to openscumming as soon as you're confirmed not in the nomination is quite astounding.

your tone changed very quickly. and is more excited to shade me and claim you are going to vote me out. Do you really thing town is going to be that naive that they won't notice what you're doing? I daresay I think we may have nominated all town because of the way that you feel confident in acting this way.

with every post you make I become more sure you are scum.
(DM me)

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, sure, call it openscumming because you're trying to paint a town slot red.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You're sweating quite a lot with only just a little pressure put on you.
Now, address Halfbooks with the questions you nebulously alluded to that would help you produce better reads on the slot.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

EBWOP: Hellbooks*
<3
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I shut down shade quickly when people try to start bullshit. you're reaching at this point.

and I already asked helbooks a question perhaps you can stop gaslighting me xoxoxoxo i'm not here to innundate with multiple pointless questions but rather start a conversation, now shoo scum!
(DM me)

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 183, Varsoon wrote:I don't see where I'm deflecting, discrediting, and I don't know what LHF means.
You also haven't answered or addressed any of this, but sure have shifted your focus to full-on pushing me the second I put you under any scrutiny.
Oh, or should one of the few lynch candidates not be considered as possible scum?
MY bad.
I'm trying to fucking solve the game here. I can't do that solely be insisting someone is scum without engaging there first.
I haven't even voted or cased you yet. Don't tremble so hard at the notion that I'd vote you before others. Vindicate yourself.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Alright, cool, you asked hellbooks a question.
What info did you get from that?
Are you satisfied with hellbook's response?
What do you think of the slot?
What about Raya? They've been around and posting. What's your take there now?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LHF=low hanging fruit
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 185, DkKoba wrote:hellbooks I'm going to need something better on your read on me because at this point you've given a bunch of non-contribution in terms of your "reads" other than perhaps your analysis of a few of the posts you listed but even those feel low effort.

and no, I haven't even gotten a response. Are you even reading this game?
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my patience wears thin
(DM me)

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm going to go to sleep before I say something too mean
(DM me)