skitter30 (1) -
the worst
PookyTheMagicalBear (1) -
Alduskkel
Raven Branwen (1) -
skitter30

Not Voting (3) -
Something_Smart, lilith2013, Raven Branwen

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-08-11 09:20:00).

Something_Smart is V/LA until 8/10.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2369, lilith2013 wrote:maybe we should wait for him to come back before hammering
I’m fine with whatever, if we think we will get some new info or insights particularly on Aldus/dsjstr then great, because I currently have no read on either. I did ISO both of them before I started feeling so nauseous and still have no idea how to read either one and I don’t know if either one will become more readable as the game progresses.

However, wrt SS, if the following is any indication:
In post 2139, lilith2013 wrote:I hope you know I'm only booing because this game needs way more SS (and probably way less me). you're supposed to carry us to victory with logic and rationality etc etc
In post 2140, Something_Smart wrote:But not on day 1!
Waiting for him probably won’t change anything.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

<3

I think Aldus looks worse but he’s putting in more effort but I have no meta on either. I did manage to skim through coalition and have a slight tl on Pooky if that helps any.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Really skitter? You don't have anything you feel the need to respond to? What about Datisi and Pooky's posts suggesting that we're linked? If you really think I'll flip red, then shouldn't that concern you? If you're content for the day to end on me, then why are you leaving your vote on Raven? Are you uninterested in convincing people to vote Raven? What about my questions to you about the worst?

VOTE: skitter30

I know people are gonna be like haha Alduscum is just distancing but if/when I flip green please keep a close eye on skitter. I think town would be concerned that they're being seen as a scumbuddy to one of their scumreads, but skitter knows I'll flip green so she's like "eh, doesn't matter."

I also know I've said I thought skitter was town but I'm honestly thinking my paranoia earlier was right.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Raven if you're feeling well enough can you explain your TL on Pooky?
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2268, dsjstr wrote:
In post 2143, lilith2013 wrote:@dsjstr would also like reads from you please

I'm fairly certain it is Aldu/skit, they try to get a miselim today we probably go back to aldu tomorrow, since Aldu town read me and skit you will miselim me d3 and skit tries to get another miselim d4 to win.
In post 2270, dsjstr wrote:Following the meta reads that people have because there are a ton, and knowing that two people will be lying that was the team I concluded on and the actions that they have done today make me believe that what I said earlier is their plan.
Actually he has put in quite a bit of effort but how can anyone be that certain of anything - particularly who both scum are on D1? The only times I’ve ever this certain and almost never on an entire team would be when the player clearly scumtold, which has happened in a few games but that isn’t the case here.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2378, Alduskkel wrote:I know people are gonna be like haha Alduscum is just distancing but if/when I flip green please keep a close eye on skitter. I think town would be concerned that they're being seen as a scumbuddy to one of their scumreads, but skitter knows I'll flip green so she's like "eh, doesn't matter."
oh boy, earlier i was getting flak for protesting the me/aldu associative that people were bandying about, and now i'm getting flak for *not* protesting the me/aldu assocative that people are bandying about

aldu, this doesn't even make sense given how i responded earlier to the me/you thing ?

and i still think raven is scum but i don't think that i have the support just now to push it thorugh, and i also think that you're scum, so i'm fine with ending it on you now
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2379, Alduskkel wrote:Raven if you're feeling well enough can you explain your TL on Pooky?
Yes, he is playing quite differently here than it that game and I also spectated him in another game, where he was town. Basically he sounded kind of fake and disconnected in Coalition as compared to here. You don’t think so?

Can you explain your djstr read? He seems to be locked on you/Skitter as the scumteam, yet he’s one of your strongest trs, can you explain to me why?

Also why is SS so low, even if SS hasn’t done anything AI so far, don’t you think Koba should at the very least have him at a null?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2381, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2378, Alduskkel wrote:I know people are gonna be like haha Alduscum is just distancing but if/when I flip green please keep a close eye on skitter. I think town would be concerned that they're being seen as a scumbuddy to one of their scumreads, but skitter knows I'll flip green so she's like "eh, doesn't matter."
oh boy, earlier i was getting flak for protesting the me/aldu associative that people were bandying about, and now i'm getting flak for *not* protesting the me/aldu assocative that people are bandying about

aldu, this doesn't even make sense given how i responded earlier to the me/you thing ?

and i still think raven is scum but i don't think that i have the support just now to push it thorugh, and i also think that you're scum, so i'm fine with ending it on you now
I really wish you’d stop pushing him/me together, it isn’t helping me to tr you. Do you not see why this contradiction looks bad?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by the worst »

friendly reminder: what ever tbg is probably towbn.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2384, the worst wrote:friendly reminder: what ever tbg is probably towbn.
??? What?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2383, Raven Branwen wrote:I really wish you’d stop pushing him/me together, it isn’t helping me to tr you. Do you not see why this contradiction looks bad?
ok but you look aligned to me, and i think that the push on me/aldu is silly
i don't see a contradiction

tw i don't know what you're trying to say
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

I don’t know what to think but everytime Skitter keeps pushing a me/Aldus scumteam, it makes my spidy senses stand on end. I thought it was scummy that Aldus was so okay with dying but now that he isn’t, I don’t know anymore.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by the worst »

sorry: dsjstr is probably town.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2386, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2383, Raven Branwen wrote:I really wish you’d stop pushing him/me together, it isn’t helping me to tr you. Do you not see why this contradiction looks bad?
ok but you look aligned to me, and i think that the push on me/aldu is silly
i don't see a contradiction

tw i don't know what you're trying to say
I have never pushed you and Aldus together. The contradiction is you finding that scummy but still doing that to me, when there has been 0 flips. That’s why I tr Lillith and Datisi and duckling over you specifically because of that because you pushing us together while still apparently sr duckling looks like chainsawing to me. I like you tonally but I don’t know if that should outweigh that. If you were in my position, would you honestly be tr you for that?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2388, the worst wrote:sorry: dsjstr is probably town.
Can you explain your dsjtr read for me? Well do you think this is scum theatre we’re seeing then? I don’t know what to make of it.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

:igmeou:

skitter, this just seems like you're settling for LHF (me). This is twice now that you're basically sidelining your previous suspicion (the worst, now Raven) to move to a new target. It's not like all 3 of us are scum. I also don't see how you progressed from having trouble reading me to now being totally comfortable with my elimination.

And again you say you're fine ending it on me "now" but you're still not voting me.
Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2379, Alduskkel wrote:Raven if you're feeling well enough can you explain your TL on Pooky?
Yes, he is playing quite differently here than it that game and I also spectated him in another game, where he was town. Basically he sounded kind of fake and disconnected in Coalition as compared to here. You don’t think so?

Can you explain your djstr read? He seems to be locked on you/Skitter as the scumteam, yet he’s one of your strongest trs, can you explain to me why?

Also why is SS so low, even if SS hasn’t done anything AI so far, don’t you think Koba should at the very least have him at a null?
I think a lot of his reasoning in this game sounds just as fake.

As for dsj, I don't see dsj-scum as trying to sell the idea that DC vs Koba was SvS. That doesn't make sense at all. I also think if dsj were scum then it'd be more... obvious? He seems fairly transparent in how he's thinking. Even if he's wrong about me, I can see the thought process behind his scumhunting.

I don't know what you mean about SS, because I do have him as null.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by the worst »

in the moment i'm not like, struck that this is scum theatre, unless it's like very decisively planned
i think skitter is scummer tan aldus in isolation
i was doing legwork and ike fuheefhe i don't think dsj is scum

:shrug:
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

is this drunkposting?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

yes we're prretty durnk :]
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

i don't know what to think
like on one hand i wanna yolo vote skitter bcs like i wanna trust in my unexplainable bugs soulread
on the other hand a good friend of mine once told me he thinks scum are more likely to be in my "oh god oh fuck i don't know" reads and aldus is a very much oh god oh fuck i don't know and i'm tempted to sheep that if that means i can stop thinking about this game

help
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2391, Alduskkel wrote::igmeou:

skitter, this just seems like you're settling for LHF (me). This is twice now that you're basically sidelining your previous suspicion (the worst, now Raven) to move to a new target. It's not like all 3 of us are scum. I also don't see how you progressed from having trouble reading me to now being totally comfortable with my elimination.

And again you say you're fine ending it on me "now" but you're still not voting me.
Raven Branwen wrote:

I think a lot of his reasoning in this game sounds just as fake.

As for dsj, I don't see dsj-scum as trying to sell the idea that DC vs Koba was SvS. That doesn't make sense at all. I also think if dsj were scum then it'd be more... obvious? He seems fairly transparent in how he's thinking. Even if he's wrong about me, I can see the thought process behind his scumhunting.

I don't know what you mean about SS, because I do have him as null.
I thought you had him as a scumlean, thanks for clarifying then. My only hesitation with Skitter is would she deliberately act this scummy right next to deadline or could she possibly be faking me out and baiting me? Her play here is so super weird I can’t make sense of it. But then she apparently has quite a large scumrange. I dunno. You keep sounding better and she keeps sounding worse but that seriously confuses me. *sigh*.

@Lillith, @Datisi, @duckling, @Pooky, what do you guys all think?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2395, Datisi wrote:scum are more likely to be in my "oh god oh fuck i don't know"
good scum are more likely to intentionally make themselves a headfuck to read so they can slide into an endgaming position, ya
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2396, Raven Branwen wrote:@Lillith, @Datisi, @duckling, @Pooky, what do you guys all think?
In post 2395, Datisi wrote:help
pedit: ducky i don't think that was his point but that is actually a pretty interesting thought
do you think it's +scum for aldus
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by the worst »

i don't have like, a *confident* impression of aldus' playstyle but i do think he's capable of being spontaneous as scum yes.