Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 84, EchoVision wrote:
In post 63, Sirius9121 wrote:
In post 62, shellyc wrote:
In post 59, shellyc wrote:What is this? Warlocking? "dont lynch them yet" implied that you TR me? What is the reasoning of your TR
In this post I outlined the possibility of sirius warlocking me. I asked them for the reasoning for their TR on me (as they said "dont lynch them yet.")

You have made a mistake, sir.
lol no
i scumread you
we just still had a few days and i thought that we could observer for a longer period of time before voting

*declare intent to hammer*
are we just not gonna talk about sirius saying "i don't want you to get lynched yet we still have a little bit of time but hey here's intent to hammer"

that's what my "wtf" followed by a vote was at. i don't get how you're gonna declare intent to hammer on someone that's not at l-1 7 days before day ONE is over

also did you just not read and see that every post i made until post 69 had a vote for shelly in it why did you think i actually put her at l-1
Sure... Its a noobtell.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 86, Sceptorus wrote:
In post 57, EchoVision wrote:
In post 52, Noraa wrote:It's not necessarily contradictory because it could absolutely be that the two mafia voted for each other or made it seem like they disliked each other just to prove that they aren't related. And shelly the fact that u r replying to every single person's post and brushing away the fact that they are voting u by "friending" them and saying they seem townie is hella sus if u ask me. As for why ur posts were provocative, im starting to change my opinion and almost think ur trying to guilt trip them cuz they voted u and then u say eyyy u give off pure townie energy or something like that which if I was them, I would feel bad voting u soooo yeah.
noobtown 98.481%

do you have any experience on any other sites/a different account? or are you new to the game in general

btw i'm not being toxic calling you a noob, there's just certain play styles that are prevalent in newer players and that's what a fair bit of your posts are striking me as

VOTE: shelly

man i love to shitpost
agreeing vibes
In post 59, shellyc wrote:
In post 58, Sirius9121 wrote:=-=
dont lynch them yet
What is this? Warlocking? "dont lynch them yet" implied that you TR me? What is the reasoning of your TR
um p sure he was just saying that to make sure the day doesnt early, but ok
In post 59, shellyc wrote:What is this? Warlocking? "dont lynch them yet" implied that you TR me? What is the reasoning of your TR
In this post I outlined the possibility of sirius warlocking me. I asked them for the reasoning for their TR on me (as they said "dont lynch them yet.")

lol no
i scumread you
we just still had a few days and i thought that we could observer for a longer period of time before voting

i mean, you just went from not wanting to end the day prematurely to threatening to end the day prematurely :?: :?:
In post 76, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 74, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 61, shellyc wrote:
In post 60, 72offsuit wrote:Shelly is the most obvious newbie scum I have played with in a long long time. Posts like this ^.
Pure gold.

Unfortunately, you are incorrect. I'll prove you wrong.
The fact you say I am "incorrect" rather than questioning if I am scum pushing you to get a miskick is pretty telling.
It speaks to a scum mindset - !scumShelly KNOWING I am town.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY OMG

[line][/line]
so basically, my thoughts can be summarised by looking at echovision posts, and besides that i feel early townvibes in frogster, 72's game has felt rather opportunistic so eary scumvibes there.
What opportunity am i taking advantage of? Which players do you think scumread Shelly?
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 102, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 83, EchoVision wrote:
In post 82, Noraa wrote:@EchoVision I wanted to play forum mafia on a different site. They recommended I come here to learn. I shall observe more to learn faster that way I only seem 97% like a noob lol.
no that's okay! the main point of this queue is to learn and become a better player, which just comes with time. there's certain things that every new player just
has
to go through, we've all been there.
once you get experience and some games under your belt, it becomes easier and easier to look at a message and go "okay that's noob scum" or "that interactions undoubtedly town v. town" or "yeah that's something that a noob scum would never say, so they've gotta be noob town"

there's nothing wrong with having your plays or messages classified like that, it's part of the learning experience

i'm usually wrong anyways so fuck me
Pocketing this early huh? Gotta get those with less confidence in their reads to vote with you ASAP.

VOTE: echo

idk what to make of shelly yet but I'm kind of impressed they got to E-2 in just 2 pages lol
Seems really off to replace into a game and vote without reading the whole thread
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

RvS broken a long time ago.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 105, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 84, EchoVision wrote:

lol no
i scumread you

are we just not gonna talk about sirius saying "i don't want you to get lynched yet we still have a little bit of time but hey here's intent to hammer"

that's what my "wtf" followed by a vote was at. i don't get how you're gonna declare intent to hammer on someone that's not at l-1 7 days before day ONE is over

also did you just not read and see that every post i made until post 69 had a vote for shelly in it why did you think i actually put her at l-1

lol no
i scumread you

this is too dumb of a play to be serious scum sirius right? They aren't at 1 vote away so intent means nothing.
This post sounds like !scumPlus hoping the answer to their question to be a no, and waiting for someone else to suggest it could in fact be !scumSirius
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 109, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 86, Sceptorus wrote:
In post 57, EchoVision wrote:
In post 52, Noraa wrote:It's not necessarily contradictory because it could absolutely be that the two mafia voted for each other or made it seem like they disliked each other just to prove that they aren't related. And shelly the fact that u r replying to every single person's post and brushing away the fact that they are voting u by "friending" them and saying they seem townie is hella sus if u ask me. As for why ur posts were provocative, im starting to change my opinion and almost think ur trying to guilt trip them cuz they voted u and then u say eyyy u give off pure townie energy or something like that which if I was them, I would feel bad voting u soooo yeah.
noobtown 98.481%

do you have any experience on any other sites/a different account? or are you new to the game in general

btw i'm not being toxic calling you a noob, there's just certain play styles that are prevalent in newer players and that's what a fair bit of your posts are striking me as

VOTE: shelly

man i love to shitpost
agreeing vibes
In post 59, shellyc wrote:
In post 58, Sirius9121 wrote:=-=
dont lynch them yet
What is this? Warlocking? "dont lynch them yet" implied that you TR me? What is the reasoning of your TR
um p sure he was just saying that to make sure the day doesnt early, but ok

lol no
i scumread you

i mean, you just went from not wanting to end the day prematurely to threatening to end the day prematurely :?: :?:
In post 76, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 74, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 60, 72offsuit wrote:Shelly is the most obvious newbie scum I have played with in a long long time. Posts like this ^.
Pure gold.

The fact you say I am "incorrect" rather than questioning if I am scum pushing you to get a miskick is pretty telling.
It speaks to a scum mindset - !scumShelly KNOWING I am town.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY OMG

[line][/line]
so basically, my thoughts can be summarised by looking at echovision posts, and besides that i feel early townvibes in frogster, 72's game has felt rather opportunistic so eary scumvibes there.
"Haha yes, I agree with all the pro-townie viewpoints"
No offense intended but safe play isn't helpful for scum hunting.
Scummy. Why the "no offence" comment?
Townies are much more likely to just call it as they see it.

Which posts of Frog's in particular give you townvibes and once again what opportunity is scumMe taking advantage of?
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 107, PlusJOYED wrote:Oh sirius isn't a SE slot. Huh. Then that might have just been a scum slip.
Super forced post. Doesnt feel genuine at all to me.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 113, shellyc wrote:
In post 112, Noraa wrote:I thought PlusJOYED was referring to 72offsuit as he but idk
Why does this even matter? This is just IIoA. Noraa is getting scummier by the minute
Worst reasoning ever to scumread someone.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 115, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 108, shellyc wrote:
In post 107, PlusJOYED wrote:Oh sirius isn't a SE slot. Huh. Then that might have just been a scum slip.
Huh what do you mean scumslip? Where did sirius scumslip
declaring intent to hammer this early.

To me, that's indicative of a scum trying to possibly get away with an early town kill, but they aren't at E-1 and hammering them now is too obvious. So they want to test the waters as scum first so they have better chance to hammer than just voting.
A townie version of that play there would be, if you think Shelly is scum, to just vote them, so another newb scum might try to get away with the quickhammer, and puts pressure on shelly. I don't really see how declaring intent to hammer helps.

Declaring intent to hammer is pretty scummy. But, if this is one of their first games, it might have been an honest mistake. Would like to see more pressure on them to see what they do.
If hammering now is too obvious, then y would sirius make that statement? I dont think scum ever signposts their intentions and i dont see newbiescum being strategic and trying to set up a kill like so.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 116, PlusJOYED wrote:So now they'll probably say "oops it was an honest mistake" or they'll say they wanted to lure scum.
If you think this is scummy behaviour, then y wudnt u let him do it, if u in fact think he is scum. Why pre-empt him?
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 117, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 114, Noraa wrote:I was going to agree that 72offuit's post didn't prove what it concluded so it was confusing. But then I just wanted to check to see if I understood PlusJOYED's post correctly.
yeah that was regarding shellys post. The wording came across as a lil scummy but could be nothing.
Wouldn't be surprised at all if the scumduo is Shelly+Plus. Back and forth discussion just for the sake of it.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

VC 1.3
Frogsterking (1)
- shellyc
shellyc (2)
- Sceptorus, 72offsuit
Sirius9121 (2)
- EchoVision, PlusJOYED
72offsuit (2)
- Noraa, Frogsterking
Not Voting (2)
- Nikahang, Sirius9121

With 9 unfortunate souls alive, you need 5 votes to eliminate.

shellyc, Sirius9121 and 72offsuit are at E-3

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-09-08 12:00:00)

Thanks for all the bday wishes :D
Tactical Lurker
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 165, 72offsuit wrote:Little suspect, but nothing much - classic scum hedging their bets.
Wagoning to me is slight scum AI to me - especially jumping on me who I know to be town. Town can wagon though. What's the problem with pointing out it's nothing much?
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 169, 72offsuit wrote:Tunneling a player as scum is a pretty easy way to win.
If it's an easy way to win, this contradicts your thinking of scum being conservative. If scum could tunnel and win, the argument that I'm scum hedging my bets doesn't stand.

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 170, 72offsuit wrote:Scumshelly trying to play nice and be agreeable.
Why can't town!me be nice and agreeable? Nothing more than personality trait.

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 171, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 53, shellyc wrote:
Okay what you are describing here is a pocket. I literally think their actions are townie, is that a problem? So you're saying that townreading people is a crime? I acknowledged Frogster's view as well that they could be scum repeating their actions.
Overly defensive.
Echo is town for pushing you in rVS and im scum for pushing you with reasons?
My defensiveness is personality trait. see newbie 2025

Echo is town for making consistent effort to push me. You're scum for wagoning

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 171, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 53, shellyc wrote:
Okay what you are describing here is a pocket. I literally think their actions are townie, is that a problem? So you're saying that townreading people is a crime? I acknowledged Frogster's view as well that they could be scum repeating their actions.
Overly defensive.
Echo is town for pushing you in rVS and im scum for pushing you with reasons?
In post 172, 72offsuit wrote:
Pure gold.
Town's job isnt to prove themself to be town. Town's job is to kick scum.
If town's job is to kick scum, it can be accomplished by not kicking town. As I am part of town, I feel responsibility to prove myself as townie.

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by shellyc »

72offsuit just made an extremely flawed attempt to push me. This is blatantly flawed logic.

I'm fairly sure im the scum lynchbait here

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by shellyc »

I have come to the conclusion that 72offsuit is scum here.

#26 says low effort. Scumhunting requires effort to push and question. Tell me why this isn't a scum motive.
#27 wagons me and takes me to L-2 which I regard as a scumtell. Scum would push me to a mislim.
#60 sets me up as lynchbait
I used the words "Unfortunately, you are incorrect. I'll prove you wrong." Because I know I am town, and you push me, you must be incorrect.
#73 randomly says that's a bad reaction which doesn't make sense.
#74 I say you are incorrect but I didn't regard you as scum yet. I respect all efforts to push an elim.
#129 pure personality. time to use informal language so you TR me. Doesn't make sense at all.
#157 I refuted this earlier

So basically all your posts are tunneling me with flawed logic - which corresponds to your claim that scum tunneling is an easy win.

VOTE: 72offsuit DIE MAFIA SCUM!

72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 155, PlusJOYED wrote:Subject to change, but for now:
slight town lean: froster (effort to scumhunt), echo (effort to scumhunt)
null: shelly, noraa, 720
sligh scum lean: sirius (for reasons stated earlier), scepterous (has made 1 post that basically said "I agree with everyone so far"), niaking (active lurking)

I understand frosters FoS on 720 but they could just been wanting to pressure shelly and not, ya know, hammer them. But hasn't been really pro town yet. Would prefer to exert pressure on Sirius, sceptorous, or niaking. Anyone wanna join? Though I'll be unvoting at E-1 unless they prove to act very scummy since I don't wanna hammer yet.
@Echo - what are your thoughts on this reads list?
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 188, shellyc wrote:
In post 169, 72offsuit wrote:Tunneling a player as scum is a pretty easy way to win.
If it's an easy way to win, this contradicts your thinking of scum being conservative. If scum could tunnel and win, the argument that I'm scum hedging my bets doesn't stand.
1. You are twisting my words here, be it intentionally or through confbias by misquoting, by removing the context.
My statement was in response to you saying Echo is town for pushing aggressively against you. It has nothing to do with your play, if you bothered to try to consider my post from a town perspective, which if you are town, i am 75 percent likely to be town.

2. Im questioning the intent behind your read on echo in that post to try and sort your slot. Instead of explaining why you think echos push is town pressuring rather than scum tunneling, you turn it into an attack against me.

3. Scum can win by both tunneling and leading a miskick on town, or by being non-comittal and keeping options open to hop onto a leading wagon that is most convenient. I'm discussing what i think is your intent in this game. You on the other hand are discussing general scum theory and simply trying to shade me.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 193, shellyc wrote:I have come to the conclusion that 72offsuit is scum here.

#26 says low effort. Scumhunting requires effort to push and question. Tell me why this isn't a scum motive.
#27 wagons me and takes me to L-2 which I regard as a scumtell. Scum would push me to a mislim.
I used the words "Unfortunately, you are incorrect. I'll prove you wrong." Because I know I am town, and you push me, you must be incorrect.
#74 I say you are incorrect but I didn't regard you as scum yet. I respect all efforts to push an elim.
#129 pure personality. time to use informal language so you TR me. Doesn't make sense at all.

So basically all your posts are tunneling me with flawed logic - which corresponds to your claim that scum tunneling is an easy win.

After i discuss the discrepancy in your playstyle which you ADMIT to, you conveniently attempt to mimic your post from newbie 2025.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

"26 says low effort. Scumhunting requires effort to push and question. Tell me why this isn't a scum motive."

How does! ScumMe saying "im going to give low effort" further !scumMe's Agenda. Honestly think it through for 2 seconds.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

@Frog - your thoughts on Plus' readslist?
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In post 193, shellyc wrote:I have come to the conclusion that 72offsuit is scum here.

I have copyright on ‘DIE MAFIA SCUM’ on Newbie 2022.
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯