PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:53 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 443, shellyc wrote:
Take a deep breath, then scream for help in your PT.

First you sheep almost all of my case towards 72offsuit. Town, look at then . It's obvious PlusJoy is hard sheeping me here, not making any effort to solve.
says "yeah idk"
AGREEING
with me. then PlusJoy says a bunch of IIoA. I don't want to hear you spitting mafia theory at me. basically sheeps the part where I SR them.

Then
continues to sheep my 72offsuit SR.
Instead of exploring other worlds or solves.
"logic doesn't make sense" - plusjoy in 225
"flawed logic" - me in 193

says that they have been "mostly independent" wtf PlusJoy after reading your ISO thrice I just
don't see
where you express original thoughts.

states I am town because of
gut feeling
. I feel this is a very unwarranted TR and most likely a pocket. then encourages lurkers to talk which is a form of LAMIST - thats very easy towncred.

Then continuedly puts 72offsuit as scum (as I said), still putting me as town, putting echo as town, and lurkers at scumlean

This game is not a game of "
get the lurkers to talk
". it's a game of finding the mafia and kicking them. Lurkers will get replaced. I don't get the heavy SR lean on the lurkers. This is probably finding filler SRs.

One thing I'd like to point out is 207 first puts 72offsuit as scum, but the vote only comes in 254. Why didn't you put a vote down earlier?
Votes aren't matching up with actions
; another scumtell

doesn't show town motives at all. Hey, our job is to
find scum, not obvtown
. Scum could try and look town as well; it doesn't help.

blatantly pockets
echo again. The quite unwarranted TR of echo rings a bell to my pocketing in the scumgame i just played

Then you put 72offsuit at L-1 without announcing it.
What?!
then you claim it as a "mistake". So basically your thought process is "wait till votes pile on them and lightly SR them until the chance to put at L-1 comes"

starts AtEing and
deflecting towards me
. I never sheeped anyone. I know I wasn't the first to vote you; doesn't mean I sheep. Very flawed logic.

SRs the lurking people AGAIN. LURKERS GET REPLACED. yes talking is beneficial but replacements exist

attempts to pocket Noraa. Now I'd like to point this out: basically plusjoy has TR everyone except the lurkers and 72offsuit, which
doesn't help
. if we flip the lurkers and they are red we don't get associative tells.

is AtEing towards Noraa. it's obvious Noraa is firmly in your pocket

pivots on the 72offsuit SR.
have no idea why you arbitrarily decide to pivot. So your only SRs are the lurkers at this point? Yeah sirius isn't being helpful but policy elims often benefit scum. imo scum!sirius doesn't play jester like

suggests TvT with me and you which doesn't make sense frankly. it's almost surely
TvS
and you're the scum.

backtracks on the lurker scumreads. SO YOU HAVE
NO SCUMREADS
NOW WTF PLUSJOY? then scum!plusjoy probs realises this and arbitrarily adds a 72 SR but you listed them as "could be town" in 386

susses frogster as the 72 partner, BUT says slight TR frogster
8 posts later
. that's a very, very illogical leap.

what?? AtEing me now woah you can cut down the AtEs next time as scum

is very
image conscious
- you either put me there if you think im scum or don't put me there if you think im town. "probably die" why be afraid of nightkills? and if you're town there's no reason to fear a mislim either

meta-SRs me despite stating that they don't like using meta earlier. probably trying to secure a mislim with me at L-2 here

So basically PlusJoy's ISO looks very, very scummy here. My vote stays on them and I urge y'all townies to look in the mirror and realise how scummy this man is.

I don't care about your "sheeping" case on me because I ain't sheeping. My townieness will shine through penultimately and you can flip red.
No SR? No, my SR have remained pretty constant. I SR sirius, lurkers, and 72o still. I've been trying to solve here, I feel like you're taking ahat I say and twisting it around. You were the third person to vote me. That case is fabricated to get an elim on a townie as scum
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:58 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

That wall is largely just my playstyle here. You're doing exactly the same thing you did in hedgehogs: you notice another player going against me (in this case echo and sirius) and saw that I looked scummy enough so you made a fake case of me being scummy so you get the elim.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:01 am

Post by shellyc »

ooh so OMGUS-ing me here interesting, very interesting

I will defend emphatically to your fake case
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:02 am

Post by shellyc »

- I express a scum lean on PlusJoy in #219
- #245 echo says "not a fan of plus joy"

Tell me 245 is smaller than 219 please

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:05 am

Post by shellyc »

#215 I point out that you are sheeping
#251 echo says you are "copying people's reads"

Do some maths. I'm not sheeping anyone, I'm making this push on you first

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:06 am

Post by shellyc »

Your solve is literally 72offsuit (who I obviously SR first - read the DIE MAFIA SCUM! post) and the lurkers. scum making a case on lurker for policy eliminate is an easy way to get a misaim

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:06 am

Post by shellyc »

*I meant mislim

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:08 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

VCA doesn't lie. You voted me after sirius and echo. You expressed a gut read, sure, to test the waters and get me killed now that people have voted on me.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:09 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I never wanted to elim the lurkers, I wanted them to talk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:13 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 457, PlusJOYED wrote:VCA doesn't lie. You voted me after sirius and echo. You expressed a gut read, sure, to test the waters and get me killed now that people have voted on me.
VCA does lie.

Imagine a world with scum!me and town!you. I have the perfect chance to accuse you of sheeping me, but I don't put down a vote. Scum's wincon is to make up the majority of the town. Why in the world would I not put a vote asap and give my partner the chance to quickhammer you? (since Sirius and echo were voting)

You said "I SR lurkers" in 450.

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:18 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

You also sheeped me in 111. I'll admit that your post had helped me reread and pick up on 72o scumtells.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:23 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

Twisting my words yet again. I said in #371 I SR lurkers to get them to talk and because they are a liability during lylo
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:25 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 459, shellyc wrote:
In post 457, PlusJOYED wrote:VCA doesn't lie. You voted me after sirius and echo. You expressed a gut read, sure, to test the waters and get me killed now that people have voted on me.
VCA does lie.

Imagine a world with scum!me and town!you. I have the perfect chance to accuse you of sheeping me, but I don't put down a vote. Scum's wincon is to make up the majority of the town. Why in the world would I not put a vote asap and give my partner the chance to quickhammer you? (since Sirius and echo were voting)

You said "I SR lurkers" in 450.
Scum don't want to quick hammer because it's scummy af.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Yeah I was about to get annoyed 72o because you came off all strong in the start then disappeared but it makes sense to me that school started for you this week, I live in a college town so I've experienced that vicariously through them.

I also have good and bad news for you guys, and the same news is both, I'm town reading 72o, PLUS, and shelly in addition to Noraa and Echo from before. Here's how I picture this game, in no particular order:

Town Experienced: shelly, 720, PLUS, Echo

Town Inexperienced: Noraa, Sirius

Null:
Nikahang
Sceptorus

Null Inexperienced:
Sirius

I'm mostly interested in voting the player's names who are above me because as mafia it's easiest for them to hide in these roles and overall the three above have done the least for town.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 463, Frogsterking wrote:Yeah I was about to get annoyed 72o because you came off all strong in the start then disappeared but it makes sense to me that school started for you this week, I live in a college town so I've experienced that vicariously through them.

I also have good and bad news for you guys, and the same news is both, I'm town reading 72o, PLUS, and shelly in addition to Noraa and Echo from before. Here's how I picture this game, in no particular order:

Town Inexperienced: Noraa

Null:
Nikahang
Sceptorus
Sirius

I'm mostly interested in voting the player's names who are above me because as mafia it's easiest for them to hide in these roles and overall the three above have done the least for town.
Here we go, I cleaned it up a little bit. VOTE: Nikahang
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 463, Frogsterking wrote:Yeah I was about to get annoyed 72o because you came off all strong in the start then disappeared but it makes sense to me that school started for you this week, I live in a college town so I've experienced that vicariously through them.

Null:
Nikahang
Sceptorus

Null Inexperienced:
Sirius

no srs? too many trs imo almost everyone in ur townbook has done something sus and that's why I dont agree with ur read. also what is sirius : null or town?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Noraa »

My read goes like this:

TR: Echo, Frog
Not sure: Plus, shelly, 72, Sceptorus
SR: Nikahang, Sirius

Nikahangs still a lurker imo. Sirius doesn't reply much but pops in when prodded and jumps on some random wagon or sheeps someone.

Plus, a lot of people seem to sr. I personally dont really sr him, so he goes on the not sure list. Shelly seems to be overly paranoid about everyone and calls a lot of things I dont consider sus scumtells but doesn't seem to be scum imo. 72 idk seriously can't tell. Sceptorous asked people for reads which is why I tr'ed him but then he basically disappeared so he goes here too.

Echo says a lot of really bold things that make me tr him. Frog is giving a lot of advice which doesn't strike me as a scum thing to do bc they would be afraid of being accused of "not producing content"
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Here I cleaned it up:
----

Null:
Nikahang, Sceptorus, Sirius

----
I'm mostly interested in voting the player's names who in the null category because they've done the least for town and are easiest for the mafia to hide in. Nikahang and Sirius are also arguably being anti town.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 465, Noraa wrote:

Null:
Nikahang
Sceptorus

Null Inexperienced:
Sirius

no srs? too many trs imo almost everyone in ur townbook has done something sus and that's why I dont agree with ur read. also what is sirius : null or town?
Check the chart after I cleaned it up a little bit. I'm not really seeing any players being scummy, I'm seeing a lot of scum hunting actually. Did you read the article on active lurking?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 468, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 465, Noraa wrote:

Null:
Nikahang
Sceptorus

Null Inexperienced:
Sirius

Check the chart after I cleaned it up a little bit. I'm not really seeing any players being scummy, I'm seeing a lot of scum hunting actually. Did you read the article on active lurking?
The fluffpost thing? but tbh sure no ones really posted anything completely not related but like I dont think anyone would do that in general cuz like u will be called out super fast. And in fact if anyone does it, I would be inclined to tr them for having guts
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:16 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 467, Frogsterking wrote:Here I cleaned it up:
----

Null:
Nikahang, Sceptorus, Sirius

----
I'm mostly interested in voting the player's names who in the null category because they've done the least for town and are easiest for the mafia to hide in. Nikahang and Sirius are also arguably being anti town.
I mentioned this before, but sirius is a Se slot, which makes it all the more odd to me.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:21 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

It's puzzling to me how your handing out town passes like that though
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Noraa »

HOLD TF UP
sirius is an se?!
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:41 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

nvm im a fool lol
I know he has played multiple games though
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 473, PlusJOYED wrote:nvm im a fool lol
I know he has played multiple games though
ahaha lmao
btw I was curious so I went and took a look at one game he was in and poor guy got replaced in as a slot that got eliminated day one :facepalm: