Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 573, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 566, Isis wrote:Loki in most normal games do you usually feel like the day 1 vote is random but the day 2 day 3 and so on votes are pretty intelligent and informed?
In most games, town misexecutes on D1 but no I definitely don’t think it’s random because there are clear things to look for but as the games goes on and you actually get flips, it obviously gets easier.
Well then, in that case, try to think of this as if it were day 1, and not day 3? No one has died yet. I think you're getting unnecessarily demoralized by putting a midgame burden on this phase's vote, but we are down few enough players (zero) that it's like D1 :)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 574, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 558, Isis wrote:I hope I can show I'm town over the next few days. I'd rather manage to show I'm town rather than set out to prove pooky is scum since I don't know for sure that he is
this would be definitely preferable to me as well because if I push you and you flip town, I'm probly next on the ML list and we are in a deep hole. If you convince me you're town we can avoid that nonsense and just elim me instead.
Do you feel confident about your ability to read me??
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 567, Isis wrote:
In post 565, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 563, Isis wrote:
In post 562, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 558, Isis wrote:I hope I can show I'm town over the next few days. I'd rather manage to show I'm town rather than set out to prove pooky is scum since I don't know for sure that he is
It would be nice if one of you is scum because do we lose if both of you are town or do we just reset? With the post restrictions lifted, I probably wouldn’t vote for either of you. I know we don’t need to worry about this now but who stands out to you as scummy from the rest of the playerlist? Getting both yours and Pooky’s reads on the other players would probably be the most helpful thing either of you could do here.
i strongly expect that if Pooky and I are both town, we will get to keep eliminating players

I townread you and Ydrasse, and I lean scum on plusJOYED and Pooky. I was townreading drusilla but I'm a bit creeped out by her being dismissive about your slot townslipping.

Kanna is hard
I don't think Tayl0r has done much yet which I guess is somewhat similar to plusJOYED's status but it bothers me less from her for little reasons
its because i dont have an anime avatar, isnt it?
hm, did you read my post backwards? plusJOYED and I both have anime avatars, but I'm scumreading JOYED more than you for similar behavior, which would be a break in anime solidarity. So your question doesn't make intuitive sense to me
I agree with this, I’d vote plusjoyed over Tayl0r. I also agree with you on Ydrasse. I also like Kanna and NM.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Isis »

Why do you townread Not_Mafia? I don't have anything there
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

TIL if i effort day 1 people scumread me, but if i post pure fluff and shitpost, people townread me. interesting.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 576, Isis wrote:Do you feel confident about your ability to read me??

I'm terrible at reading people I like.
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 570, Isis wrote:
In post 2, Hectic wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
An ancient evil disguised as an innocent animal has infiltrated the Menagerie. Not only this, they have tempted another with their evil wiles, drawing them to the dark side.

Aka: The first mafia member was randomised start of game.
Everyone else received a town role PM. The sole mafia then proceeded to recruit their partner from the rest of the players
, who was given an updated PM and a link to the factional thread. Outside of this and posting restrictions, this game is confirmed to be all vanilla in terms of power.
This was written in past tense before any of us had yet posted anything for day 1.
Yeah, it says the FIRST mafia member was obviously picked pre-game. Nowhere does it say when the second mafia member was picked prior to gamestart.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 575, Isis wrote:
In post 573, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 566, Isis wrote:Loki in most normal games do you usually feel like the day 1 vote is random but the day 2 day 3 and so on votes are pretty intelligent and informed?
In most games, town misexecutes on D1 but no I definitely don’t think it’s random because there are clear things to look for but as the games goes on and you actually get flips, it obviously gets easier.
Well then, in that case, try to think of this as if it were day 1, and not day 3? No one has died yet. I think you're getting unnecessarily demoralized by putting a midgame burden on this phase's vote, but we are down few enough players (zero) that it's like D1 :)
Yeah true, so if both of you are town than it’s like most towngames except with with a pretty much blind gladiate.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 578, Isis wrote:Why do you townread Not_Mafia? I don't have anything there
Nothing about his play suggested any kind of agenda whatsoever and it’s pretty damned obvious, that scum would be the only ones totally not playing blind.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 579, Tayl0r Swift wrote:TIL if i effort day 1 people scumread me, but if i post pure fluff and shitpost, people townread me. interesting.
If you try to care as little as possible about how you're read, this should flip right-side up. The players I see end up with this trend seem to have too many false survivalism undertones as town. Those go away the longer you play even if you don't focus on it or anything.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 580, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 576, Isis wrote:Do you feel confident about your ability to read me??

I'm terrible at reading people I like.
I should ask Krazy how he does it
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 581, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 570, Isis wrote:
In post 2, Hectic wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]
An ancient evil disguised as an innocent animal has infiltrated the Menagerie. Not only this, they have tempted another with their evil wiles, drawing them to the dark side.

Everyone else received a town role PM. The sole mafia then proceeded to recruit their partner from the rest of the players
, who was given an updated PM and a link to the factional thread. Outside of this and posting restrictions, this game is confirmed to be all vanilla in terms of power.
This was written in past tense before any of us had yet posted anything for day 1.
Yeah, it says the FIRST mafia member was obviously picked pre-game. Nowhere does it say when the second mafia member was picked prior to gamestart.
I'm just not reading the same text you're reading and I'm not sure how to break it down further.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.0

[9] Not Voting:
Isis, PookyTheMagicalBear, Kanna, Ydrasse, PlusJOYED, Tayl0r Swift, Not_Mafia, Lokie Dokie, drusilla

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to condemn someone. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to condemn.
The condemning deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-14 21:09:12).
@Moderator: Can you clarify how many living mafia there were at the time when this post was made, if that information was supposed to be clear and public?
"Well, I..."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'll post tmrw i wasn't feeling mafia much today
warrior cats mafia is now in a queue near you!
- - - -
kill me and live with the memory — then tell the stars that you
won
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:33 pm

In post 582, Loki Dokie wrote:Yeah true, so if both of you are town than it’s like most towngames except with with a pretty much blind gladiate.
We actually have quite a bit of information to work with.

I think the solve will go much smoother if we involve everyone else and do not allow the game to become tunnel-visioned on just myself and Isis, if we are truly T-T then this will get very messy in the later days if we don't get some idea of where people stand.

Specifically:

1st VC:

[5] PookyTheMagicalBear: drusilla, Isis, Kanna, Loki Dokie, Not_Mafia

I've heard from Dru/Isis, want to hear from Kanna, Loki, NM

I think Kanna mentioned something about thinking that I was likely to be recruited - do you have reasoning beyond that?

2nd VC:

[5] Isis: Tayl0r Swift, PookyTheMagicalBear, PlusJOYED, Kanna, Ydrasse

Would like to hear from TS, Kanna, Ydra on why Isis instead of PJ.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:34 pm

In post 588, Ydrasse wrote:i'll post tmrw i wasn't feeling mafia much today
good night! <3
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 586, Isis wrote:
In post 581, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 570, Isis wrote:
In post 2, Hectic wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Spoiler:
Image[/spoiler]

I'm just not reading the same text you're reading and I'm not sure how to break it down further.
It doesn’t specifically state that the second mafia was recruited before gamestart but I can see that I might have read that wrong. Where is that Drusilla post where she is doubting this because I couldn’t find it?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

my vote was essentially random. i did not have a good grasp on the game but didnt think there would be significant implications for the post-restriction stage of the game. i did assume there would be some mechanic for letting at least some players post, and wanted to get to that stage as quickly as possible. dunno why everyone sheeped me, but i had no real reason to unvote.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 437, drusilla wrote:
In post 433, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ill townbin this
eh. i really dislike this kind of thing because i've seen a lot of players as mafia use it to manipulate. it's null at best i think.
I dislike that drusilla didn't just issue you a townread the way Pooky and I did.

It's a little of BoPish of me to do so though.
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 587, Isis wrote:
In post 3, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.0

[9] Not Voting:
Isis, PookyTheMagicalBear, Kanna, Ydrasse, PlusJOYED, Tayl0r Swift, Not_Mafia, Lokie Dokie, drusilla

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to condemn someone. If there is no majority by the deadline, the mafia will choose who to condemn.
The condemning deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-14 21:09:12).
@Moderator: Can you clarify how many living mafia there were at the time when this post was made, if that information was supposed to be clear and public?
I read that as they’re will be two before deadline and very likely well before that but I wasn’t sure when the actual recruitment happened but now I think I did read it wrong. If so, that might explain why nothing was really making sense. :lol:
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:46 pm

In post 593, Isis wrote:
eh. i really dislike this kind of thing because i've seen a lot of players as mafia use it to manipulate. it's null at best i think.
I dislike that drusilla didn't just issue you a townread the way Pooky and I did.

this sucks I think I might have gotten the scum in Dru/Isis wrong >.>
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 589, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 582, Loki Dokie wrote:Yeah true, so if both of you are town than it’s like most towngames except with with a pretty much blind gladiate.
We actually have quite a bit of information to work with.

I think the solve will go much smoother if we involve everyone else and do not allow the game to become tunnel-visioned on just myself and Isis, if we are truly T-T then this will get very messy in the later days if we don't get some idea of where people stand.

Specifically:

1st VC:

[5] PookyTheMagicalBear: drusilla, Isis, Kanna, Loki Dokie, Not_Mafia

I've heard from Dru/Isis, want to hear from Kanna, Loki, NM

I think Kanna mentioned something about thinking that I was likely to be recruited - do you have reasoning beyond that?

2nd VC:

[5] Isis: Tayl0r Swift, PookyTheMagicalBear, PlusJOYED, Kanna, Ydrasse

Would like to hear from TS, Kanna, Ydra on why Isis instead of PJ.
I already explained my vote. You had posts that looked like contradictions, plus your “roar” post about scum choosing the condemned, plus I townread Dru and was basically hoping she had a clue as to what was going on and sheeped her. Had I voted on D2, I would probably have voted PlusJOYED.
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 595, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 593, Isis wrote:

this sucks I think I might have gotten the scum in Dru/Isis wrong >.>
i tried to rumble and stomp for you pooky I did all I could
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Isis »

"stomp" wasn't explicitly on my list of dragon noises but I felt it was pretty fair to consider it a dragon onomatopoeia

I didn't ask permission, i live life on the edge
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:54 pm

I mean you could've voted dru or someone on my wagon that you thought was shady? It just felt super weird how you approached C2-phase assuming I was a bad guy instead of assuming I am a good guy :(
Show

-Norwee

~Maple