Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

sailor hasnt posted since being prodded. im engaging some with alchemist. why does it bother you so much that my vote is on you? i dont feel like im being unfair or tunneling you. its still very early and i dont have you as lockscum or anything. but im trying to sort you...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not bothered by your vote being on me. What bothers me is you trying to make something of my interactions with Creature despite there really being nothing to make out of that. You have also dodged my attempts to ask you about such things.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i didnt though. it kinda struck me so i asked people about it. anyway i feel like going back and forth on who said what isnt going to be productive. can we move on to other things? consider the question of you defending creature dropped fmpov.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I would have preferred you actually go back and address my issue but whatever
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i ask a lot of questions and point stuff out early on. im not always sure what it is about a post that pings me, so sometimes i just put a thought out and see if other people agree. if not im just crazy, as in this case it would seem.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Idk if that really functions to answer the original question but I think it still functions as an anti-answer where it answers the question in how it doesn’t answer the question
That ended up being a complete mess of a sentence lol. Essentially it’s like “why did the chicken cross the road” but for relevancy of answers

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

as long as we are now on the other side amirite
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

sure

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
punpun
punpun
Goon
punpun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by punpun »

greetings.

~punpun
punpun
punpun
Goon
punpun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by punpun »

salutations.

~pun
punpun
punpun
Goon
punpun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by punpun »

I dislike Creature's attitude and outlook of the game immensely, but I also think he's town for it.

Alchemist feels kinda of awkward this game. He lacks personality in his posts and he's being pretty formal/serious. I don't know if that's a scumtell for him specifically but I'm too lazy to check right now, and I think overall, it's probably a slightly scummy thing on average. Oh, also, I realise part of this is due to the way Alchemist capitalises "town" and "townread" and terms like that; I've always found that weird and scummy for some reason. I'm trying to filter that part out though and I still get the same general vibes.

VOTE: Alchemist

~pun
punpun
punpun
Goon
punpun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by punpun »

i am too tired to really post coherently and i should try to post at more decent times, but i still think gamma is town. as things have progress i've found myself agreeing with a lot of his thoughts on things (mostly regarding taylor who i still have a not-great feeling about, especially given her interactions with infinity. she also seems as if she's trying to disengage with pressure being placed upon her on this page which makes me even more).

pun and i talked some though and we both have the same thoughts about alchemist. my townread on him has dwindled as the game moved onward, and he feels as if his posts are stilted in a way that other people aren't. i do wonder if part of that is because it's a fairly quiet game and there's less to chew on/work with but even that feels like an issue scum would struggle with way more.

other than that, infinity has crept up my townlist more, as has derp (i like the tone of his posts). creature is extremely cranky but, like pun said, he feels town regardless.

~punpun
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

VOTE: taylor yeah ok, I think she's trying to buddy me and use the "would scum be so obvious" as wine. Town buddying feels different, there's more of a compromise aspect rather than just having the same opinions on a few things.
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
punpun
punpun
Goon
punpun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by punpun »

Where do you think she did the "would scum be so obvious" thing? I agree that mindmelding on Gamma is a very weak reason to townbin you though. Like, what if you prefer to be towndumpstered instead?
In post 240, Tayl0r Swift wrote:strong town
In post 241, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ive seen what i want to see from a town!infinity
In post 243, Tayl0r Swift wrote:we mindmelded over gamma.
This is too confident given the reasoning. Taylor, what if I told you that mindmelding with someone on a read isn't a surefire way to ascertain that they share an alignment with you? It depends on the context and how nuanced the context is, but regarding Gamma, it's not a very hard take to fake as scum at all.

~pun
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 313, punpun wrote:Where do you think she did the "would scum be so obvious" thing?
It's just the feeling I got since she really strongly buddied me after I directly asked her too, and the way she did it felt scummy.
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 310, punpun wrote:I dislike Creature's attitude and outlook of the game immensely, but I also think he's town for it.

Alchemist feels kinda of awkward this game. He lacks personality in his posts and he's being pretty formal/serious. I don't know if that's a scumtell for him specifically but I'm too lazy to check right now, and I think overall, it's probably a slightly scummy thing on average. Oh, also, I realise part of this is due to the way Alchemist capitalises "town" and "townread" and terms like that; I've always found that weird and scummy for some reason. I'm trying to filter that part out though and I still get the same general vibes.

VOTE: Alchemist

~pun
Why do I have to see this first thing in the morning? If you scumread me for having a serious tone and capitalizing Town, you’re gonna have a bad time.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 313, punpun wrote:This is too confident given the reasoning. Taylor, what if I told you that mindmelding with someone on a read isn't a surefire way to ascertain that they share an alignment with you? It depends on the context and how nuanced the context is, but regarding Gamma, it's not a very hard take to fake as scum at all.
i mean maybe. theres more to it than infinity just saying the things i was thinking. its hard to explain. but its also page 12 so everything is subject to change.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My phone tends to auto-capitalize town because I’ve Ive used it so much in the context of mafia
So imo it’s not weird or scummy

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also Taylor’s response any time she is question tends to amount to “just speaking my mind”, which isn’t great. Freedom of speech is not freedom from the consequences of what you say.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i mean i do enjoy being suspected and wagoned. im pretty awful at day 1. im trying some new things to see if i can do better, but it doesnt seem to be working. please do hold me accountable, but... im gonna say a bunch of things and some of them wont make sense necessarily. sorry!

as for backing off of gamma - i have a propensity for getting into massive shitfights, and they arent generally productive. that was me backing down to avoid derailing the thread.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1
Vote Count 1.05

“It’s a movie about our reality, the tension we’re all living internationally.”

Tayl0r Swift [3]:
Creature, Gamma Emerald, Infinity324
Creature [2]:
Venus and Mars, Punpun
Infinity 324 [1]:
Alchemist21
Venus and Mars [1]:
derp
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Tayl0r Swift
Alchemist21 [1]:
Punpun

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade

Day 1
ends in
(expired on 2020-11-01 20:00:00)
on
November 1st.

Mod Notes
: I'll have to start looking for a replacement for Venus and Mars slot. If they return before I find one, they may stay.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Oof

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:09 am

Post by derp »

In post 218, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 209, derp wrote:
In post 193, Infinity 324 wrote:Why is ss below null? Also, readlists are fun:

{punpun, taylor, derp}
{gamma, ss}
{alchemist, creature}
derp would like to know why u are scumreading the alchemist
See
hm i see

even though the mean alchemist put derp in his poe, derp would like to refer to alchemist early game evaluation of gamma as derp thought that was very town
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:11 am

Post by derp »

i dont know creatures meta so i suppose i have to trust the meta reads, but derp is not a fan of players complaining about the gamestate while being a part of the problem they seem to have an issue with
derp
derp
Goon
derp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:16 am

Post by derp »

infinity/tayl0r feels weird to derp with the whole mindmelding thing and betrayal act

could u guys explain ur read and progression on each other?