shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by shellyc »

gloria is probtown by aligning with me when scum cannot afford to bus fred/fidget if they're scum

vote fred I'll join you
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4348, Bell wrote:Can we please kill Fred first and argue over who to kill after that.
Not opposed. I’m happy that my reads have been pretty good this game. Only thing with Fidget is that if she flips scum, we could confitown Shelley, since there’s no world ever that those two are linked but yeah Fred is pretty scummy.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

yea lets just kill fred whatever

VOTE: Fred
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Fidget »

I have read almost none of your posts Gloria
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4350, shellyc wrote:gloria is probtown by aligning with me when scum cannot afford to bus fred/fidget if they're scum

vote fred I'll join you
I’m not sure I understand this, we haven’t had any scumflips yet but I’m down for either of those two.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by shellyc »

VOTE: Fredrick

round 2

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by shellyc »

also i hardclaim JOAT

hint: look at my title

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4353, Fidget wrote:I have read almost none of your posts Gloria
But you’d still want to kill me. How exactly are you town here?

Oh and Shelley, another slot you’d like to kill actually has, because she’s probably town. :roll:

You’re just really lucky that Fred is even scummier than you.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

VOTE: Fred

but Fidget next please.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 4351, Gloria Cleary wrote:Not opposed. I’m happy that my reads have been pretty good this game. Only thing with Fidget is that if she flips scum, we could confitown Shelley, since there’s no world ever that those two are linked but yeah Fred is pretty scummy.
gloria when did you start SRing fred? and why are they your backup option instead of fidget being your main?

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 4357, Gloria Cleary wrote:

Oh and Shelley, another slot you’d like to kill actually has, because she’s probably town. :roll:

I don't want to kill you. I want to kill scum within that group of ~8ish people, which includes you. I have fallen hopelessly behind, so my plan is to identify a really good candidate in there before my inevitable demise. That group consists largely of people whose posts I just haven't seen because they weren't around when I was. Shelly/Tayl0r is the group I'm actively paranoid of.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by shellyc »

well i didnt read the pedits yeah.

why do you think fidget is scummier than fred a few posts earlier and have now changed your mind?

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4359, shellyc wrote:
In post 4351, Gloria Cleary wrote:Not opposed. I’m happy that my reads have been pretty good this game. Only thing with Fidget is that if she flips scum, we could confitown Shelley, since there’s no world ever that those two are linked but yeah Fred is pretty scummy.
gloria when did you start SRing fred? and why are they your backup option instead of fidget being your main?
In post 4345, Bell wrote:
In post 4342, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4341, shellyc wrote:fred why are you saying blatantly obvious things and having no thoughts of your own.
I do know I don't have thoughts of my own but I don't know why.
As for why I am stating blatantly obvious things, they are sometimes not as blatantly obvious as you would think. Literally everything I have taken note of isn't blatantly obvious to me. I had to put in actual effort to notice them. Let me remind you this game is over 4000 posts long, so, even the existence of a post isn't blatantly obvious and is more like a needle in a haystack or ice molecules within a stone.

I do. :wink:
In post 4349, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4234, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4230, shellyc wrote:
In post 4227, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:You know, with 17 players left in this game, I really would appreciate it if everyone only post if they have something meaningful to say. Below is an example of completely inessential conversation that could have been done using the site chat. Please use the site chat for conversations like this. You won't get banned. It's not game related.
Fredrick: complains about no game advancing content
Fredrick again: Doesn't give game advancing content at all
You know, I would probably not have posted anything at all since I replaced in precisely because I don't have any game advancing content if it weren't for the fact that I must post every 36 hours or receive a prod. You know why I don't have any game advancing content? I couldn't finish reading the thread and have no idea what is going on when I am forced to skip several pages of posts to keep up.
Now, if you will excuse me
, I have some more to read.
I actually read a game where scum used this exact phrase, except it wasn’t about reading but similarily lame. “The now if you’ll excuse me . . . . “ reads like don’t
vote
bug me while I going to sound lamisty by doing really townie looking things.
Fred sounds like he’s just making excuses not to do anything because Fidget is putting more effort into trying to affect the game but not in a protown kind of way, so I see her as more dangerous if that makes any sense.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Spoiler:
In post 4362, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4359, shellyc wrote:
In post 4345, Bell wrote:
In post 4342, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4341, shellyc wrote:fred why are you saying blatantly obvious things and having no thoughts of your own.
I do know I don't have thoughts of my own but I don't know why.
As for why I am stating blatantly obvious things, they are sometimes not as blatantly obvious as you would think. Literally everything I have taken note of isn't blatantly obvious to me. I had to put in actual effort to notice them. Let me remind you this game is over 4000 posts long, so, even the existence of a post isn't blatantly obvious and is more like a needle in a haystack or ice molecules within a stone.

I do. :wink:
In post 4349, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4234, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 4230, shellyc wrote:
In post 4227, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:You know, with 17 players left in this game, I really would appreciate it if everyone only post if they have something meaningful to say. Below is an example of completely inessential conversation that could have been done using the site chat. Please use the site chat for conversations like this. You won't get banned. It's not game related.
Fredrick: complains about no game advancing content
Fredrick again: Doesn't give game advancing content at all
You know, I would probably not have posted anything at all since I replaced in precisely because I don't have any game advancing content if it weren't for the fact that I must post every 36 hours or receive a prod. You know why I don't have any game advancing content? I couldn't finish reading the thread and have no idea what is going on when I am forced to skip several pages of posts to keep up.
Now, if you will excuse me
, I have some more to read.
I actually read a game where scum used this exact phrase, except it wasn’t about reading but similarily lame. “The now if you’ll excuse me . . . . “ reads like don’t
vote
bug me while I going to sound lamisty by doing really townie looking things.
Fred sounds like he’s just making excuses not to do anything because Fidget is putting more effort into trying to affect the game but not in a protown kind of way, so I see her as more dangerous if that makes any sense.

That and I hard tr bell and am mindmelding with him on reads like Noraa for example.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by Fidget »

For what it's worth I like your comments on Noraa's emotional range being outside of what she's capable as when scum. Spat with Pooky.. I think you were correct in the argument but I didn't draw Pooky!scum from it. His interesting Taylor read probably comes from town. Did you come to the conclusion that Pooky was town after a while? Or am I interpreting this incorrectly?
In post 4235, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4226, shellyc wrote:fred you're online come here

i consider this to be ellitelling btw
Ellitelling is more often than not unreliable especially in a game where it’s almost impossible to ever catch up. I didn’t even bother to read the 50++ pages since I got back.

I have no clue as to his alignment but ellitelling in a game like this, absolutely won’t help us determine it.
Oh so you do understand.

You do realize that I've read hardly anything from the period where you've been an active poster, right? And I mainly inhabited the first 50 pages where you weren't here? Or have I just been oblivious to you? I am sorry if so.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 4362, Gloria Cleary wrote:Fred sounds like he’s just making excuses not to do anything because Fidget is putting more effort into trying to affect the game but not in a protown kind of way, so I see her as more dangerous if that makes any sense.
Hehe, I like this explanation
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4360, Fidget wrote:

I don't want to kill you. I want to kill scum within that group of ~8ish people, which includes you. I have fallen hopelessly behind, so my plan is to identify a really good candidate in there before my inevitable demise. That group consists largely of people whose posts I just haven't seen because they weren't around when I was. Shelly/Tayl0r is the group I'm actively paranoid of.
But why would you even have a slot in your PoE who’s posts you just admitted to not reading? I don’t understand how that comes from a town mindset?

You shouldn’t have anyone in your PoE who’s posts you haven’t read.

Alright well, tell me why then. What are the reasons you’re paranoid on those two slots? I do have to give you some props for finally coming around on Noraa but that’s what I didn’t get, how you hard tr Noraa and have me in your PoE. So, it looked to me that you were targeting me for being a low activity slot. Maybe I’m wrong on you then?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4364, Fidget wrote:For what it's worth I like your comments on Noraa's emotional range being outside of what she's capable as when scum. Spat with Pooky.. I think you were correct in the argument but I didn't draw Pooky!scum from it. His interesting Taylor read probably comes from town. Did you come to the conclusion that Pooky was town after a while? Or am I interpreting this incorrectly?
In post 4235, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4226, shellyc wrote:fred you're online come here

i consider this to be ellitelling btw
Ellitelling is more often than not unreliable especially in a game where it’s almost impossible to ever catch up. I didn’t even bother to read the 50++ pages since I got back.

I have no clue as to his alignment but ellitelling in a game like this, absolutely won’t help us determine it.
Oh so you do understand.

You do realize that I've read hardly anything from the period where you've been an active poster, right? And I mainly inhabited the first 50 pages where you weren't here? Or have I just been oblivious to you? I am sorry if so.
I suppose I shouldn’t have assumed that you had read my posts. I was V/LA so it might have gotten misconstrued as lurking. I just thought you were targeting lurkers and low activity slots. I probably haven’t read significant portions of this game. That’s obviously not a problem with either Fred/Zednet obviously. :lol:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I mean Fred/Zdenek’s ISOs. There’s very little content and I don’t understand why Hopkirk had him as a tr but he was wrong on Toog and obvtown Vax/Isis.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 4366, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4360, Fidget wrote:

But why would you even have a slot in your PoE who’s posts you just admitted to not reading? I don’t understand how that comes from a town mindset?

You shouldn’t have anyone in your PoE who’s posts you haven’t read.

Alright well, tell me why then. What are the reasons you’re paranoid on those two slots? I do have to give you some props for finally coming around on Noraa but that’s what I didn’t get, how you hard tr Noraa and have me in your PoE. So, it looked to me that you were targeting me for being a low activity slot. Maybe I’m wrong on you then?
We probably treat PoE differently then. If I have zero information on someone, why in god's name would I cross them out of my PoE? I'm not only going to consider the slots I know something about, I will also consider the ones I don't know anything about. That's kind of partly why they're in the PoE. Tells me where I should look.

I feel like I define it more as "Don't townread" and maybe you see as more of a scumread type deal. Which is understandable.

Shelly is exceptionally familiar with Noraa's scumplay. They've been scum together at least twice to my knowledge. And yet, shelly is comically certain that Noraa is scum here. Like, really certain. I don't know if that is still the case, but it was at least a little while ago. Additionally, I have noticed that shelly has absurd confidence in her reads as scum. However, I do figure she probably plays really confidently in general, so that's a weaker point. Also, that reaction to being fakeshot by Vax was unbelievable. I outlined that in a diff post, but essentially, I find it hard to believe shelly (who's been extremely engaged) fell for it when even I (who isn't really) wouldn't have fallen for it

I felt Pooky obvtowned early in the game and for whatever reason Taylor is certain he is scum. I know that Taylor tryhards as scum pretty consistently, and I recall some really tryhardy stuff a while back. She's got 3, maybe 4 townies at the minimum in her PoE that I can see off the bat (
fidget
pooky
, uno, titus,
bell
). Mayyybe Titus but that's based of a very weak townlean. I will admit I'm also probably biased because she scumreads me hard but we haven't even spoken really, which I'm realizing now because I've enjoyed talking with you, Vax, and Bell when all you openly suspected me. Taylor I guess I just never got the chance to talk to. It doesn't help she tryharded and beat me in a game I just finished w/ her

I did feel like townleaning Taylor earlier off her reaction to LLD, but I decided that the LLD has been treating some other players would be generally really frustrating for any alignment.

Overall I feel more comfortable going for that group of 7-8 because I feel like I'll be able to get a better scumread than I'm getting with these two, but if I had to guess scum in the very most active players, I'd probably say it's one of these two.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:39 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4361, shellyc wrote:well i didnt read the pedits yeah.

why do you think fidget is scummier than fred a few posts earlier and have now changed your mind?
I explained it all in 4362. I could possibly be wrong on Fidget but I think Fred is a pretty obvious wolf. His predecessor also had a really scummy post.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Fidget »

From other players reactions, I'm under the impression Fred is not a widely feared scum player and probably doesn't like it very much. Perhaps I'm getting that confused with something I saw elsewhere, though, correct me if I just made that up.

I swear I didn't have to check who Fred replaced.

I can't exactly hate on Fred for tunneling Noraa (I have focused on 1-2 players in the past as a way with dealing with information overload), but I guess that is all he did at first. I see that his ISO is mostly asking people questions and stating he has no opinion on things (after saying he went back to read them). Conflicted on whether to sympathize with him for not being able to get into the game, or to just take it as scummy that he can't find anything to say. Could do both I guess. I certainly don't oppose the elim.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 753, Zdenek wrote:
In post 688, Bell wrote:Zdenek: I genuinely don’t know what you want me to say from that post. It just looks like you’re fence sitting.
Not fencesitting. I think you're failing to make me think your town since there are red letters in your roll pm.
Like this response to bell is over the top scummy. Deflection and no attempt to respond to his post at all.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Fidget »

I'm all for targeting the more "dangerous" slot first! Why I'm voting shelly.

Maybe not with my scroll shot, though. I don't know if I have the courage, because if I throw it at taylor or shelly and they're green, I feel at least 3-5 people are gonna go "They were obvtown dumbass". Gotta protect my feelings.

..that's a lame way to play. Shouldn't talk myself down like that. I actually did that with a dayvig shot in a game a while back! Stupid me
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by shellyc »

fidget 4373 feels so lamisty

not sure how much we should trust hopkirk reads tbh

I'm still feeling pretty terrible so will skim/low-effort for the next day or so