PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6475 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

how many do you want? I'll give you like 15?
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6476 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 6475, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:how many do you want? I'll give you like 15?
i was just gonna ask for 10, but ill take it.

where are your reads at atm pooky?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6477 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:22 pm

I'm clearly garbage at reading people so im gonna sheep mush :3

I've set up an oujia board to commune with her when she is dead. If she takes me with her I will probably bother her in the dead thread.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6478 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 6477, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm clearly garbage at reading people so im gonna sheep mush :3

I've set up an oujia board to commune with her when she is dead. If she takes me with her I will probably bother her in the dead thread.
but can you give a gun-to-head readlist?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6479 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:32 pm

like right now off the top of my head?
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6480 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 6479, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like right now off the top of my head?
yes
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6481 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:47 pm

Votecount 1.20 (FINAL)

[11] Toogeloo: Hopkirk, MURDERCAT, Titus, Toogeloo, Theta Alpine, MUSHSHAGANA, Lady Lambdadelta, Noraa, UNOwen, shellyc, Bell HAMMER
[2] Tayl0r Swift: PookyTheMagicalBear, Bell
[2] Bell: Tayl0r Swift, Vaxkiller
[2] shellyc: Fidget, Flea The Magician
[1] Noraa: Adorable
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear Gloria Cleary
[1] Adorable: Lapsa

[1] Not Voting: Zdenek

Votecount 2.5 (FINAL)

[9] Fredrick A Campbell: Bell, MUSHSHAGANA, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, UNOwen, MURDERCAT, Titus, shellyc, Fidget
[1] Noraa: Adorable
[1] Tayl0r Swift: Fredrick A Campbell
[1] Fidget: Tayl0r Swift
[1] Adorable: Theta Alpine
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear: Noraa

[3] Not Voting: Lady Lambdadelta, DrippingGoofball, Gloria Cleary

Votecount 3.1

[6] shellyc: Bell, UNOwen, Tayl0r Swift, MUSHSHAGANA, Titus, Gloria Cleary
[1] UNOwen: Flea the Magician

[7] Not Voting: PookyTheMagicalBear, shellyc, MURDERCAT, Adorable, Noraa, DrippingGoofball, Fidget

Votecount 3.2 (FINAL)

[8] shellyc: UNOwen, Tayl0r Swift, MUSHSHAGANA, Titus, Gloria Cleary, Flea the Magician, Bell, DrippingGoofball HAMMER

[6] Not Voting: PookyTheMagicalBear, shellyc, MURDERCAT, Adorable, Noraa, Fidget
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6482 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:48 pm

Flea DGB Titus if i'm guessing
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6483 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 6406, MURDERCAT wrote:I think adorable is town because of how Fred acted towards the slot
Ty. If it's just the hurt vote though, that alone doesn't do it for me.
In post 6408, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Those townreads /suck/, Fidget. I mean, there's a lot of town in them but there's no goddamn chaos. I'm looking for the townread most likely to cause fistfights. So for now, we'll let Adorable be that. AUDIENCE, HOW DO WE FEEL?
It's hard to list a risky townread when 75% of the game is safe, eh? I have exactly.. 5 non-townlocked players: Gloria, Adorable, DGB, Titus, Flea. I'm not willing to fully townread any of them although Gloria is close.

Shouldn't you be asking me who I think the most likely scum /within/ the townbloc is? Seems a bit more pertinent to your investigation and would probably be a much more helpful exercise for me to perform.
In post 6412, Gloria Cleary wrote:Do you realize you just contradicted yourself on your Adorable read with those two posts?

In the first post, you have her as a townlean and in the second you’re asking why I tr her?
I put Adorable down as a townlean but forget exactly why. I know many people expressed a townread on her so I'm asking why that was. You consider that a contradiction?
In post 6413, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Fidget, explain your Adorable read in #1604 and #1605.

If you got townpings from her in #1604, why are you asking why she’s a consensus tr in #1605?
See above..

The townpings where from her tone while I was arguing with her, but those are distinct from whatever happened that most of the thread townleaned her for at the time, which I'm now assuming is the Fred interactions. Unless you were townreading Adorable for saying I suck and saying "You seriously think I would do this and this as scum?", then those townpings aren't relevant.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6484 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 6439, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Pooky, now you have double homework. I want a Noraa scumcase AND a Tayl0r towncase.

HURT: Pooky

(Don't think I've forgotten you, Fidget.)

See you in the morning!
Shudder shudder
In post 6451, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Pooky/Shelly/Toogeloo/Vaxkiller/Lapsa

this is at best 2/5 if Lapsa flips red
In post 6452, MURDERCAT wrote:Not if you're scum yo
In post 6454, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: i can see my role pm dude
I love you two.
In post 6466, Tayl0r Swift wrote:like there almost has to be a scum in {me, pooky}.

also mush what were your reads at before you got the scroll?
That's where you're wrong, there is no reason (in my mind) there has to be scum within you two, and I would bet on that not being the case.

But if I'm right on Taylor/Pooky being town and also right that DGB/Titus are disaligned, then Adorable or a townbloc member has to be in there. Homework time!
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6485 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 826, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 814, shellyc wrote:
In post 813, Flea The Magician wrote:Isis, Shelly and Bell aren't sitting right with me as I've been reading. More likely a dirty duo than a terrible trio in there though.
is this your first game out of newbies
you'll have to do more than that
you'll have to explain the why
Patronising much. As I've said, today is a pain day with a bonus sinus migraine.
I swear I've seen shelly talk like this to a scum mate before. In any case, I bet she'd be more comfortable talking like this to a partner. What's shelly's motivation for making that comment otherwise? Perhaps confirm biased, but it seems a bit off.
In post 2403, Flea The Magician wrote:Read I don't even need to re-read shelly at this point for this VOTE: shellyc

Accusing me of misrep saying adoranoraa is a scum thing when I'm saying that's a damn impressive bus if that is the case - meaning - I don't consider that a case. Also the jump and bolded adorable is town comment despite my null read on the slot currently. Seemed to completely ignore my read of UNOwen, with absolutely zero comment on that, despite it being evident she had read it.
Hm..
Spoiler:
In post 2416, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2406, shellyc wrote:
In post 2403, Flea The Magician wrote:Read I don't even need to re-read shelly at this point for this VOTE: shellyc

Accusing me of misrep saying adoranoraa is a scum thing when I'm saying that's a damn impressive bus if that is the case - meaning - I don't consider that a case. Also the jump and bolded adorable is town comment despite my null read on the slot currently. Seemed to completely ignore my read of UNOwen, with absolutely zero comment on that, despite it being evident she had read it.
did you just spectacularly miss the point again
your misrep is that you said I was pushing adoranoraa when I clearly wasnt
I said adorable is town because that's my opinion, not your opinion

Do you think ignoring things is alignment indicative when I've been phoneposting for like. the last 48 hours.
I said no such thing. To put in plain terms I said Adoranoraa is not a thing, the number of times you were mentioned meant I would need to read you in ISO to get a better feel for your slot.
In post 2409, shellyc wrote:Adorable and Noraa scumbuddies? That's a corker of a bus if that's the case. Shelly is implicated in this quite heavily and is someone I need to read over anyway.
which states that I am stating that adoranoraa is a thing as I am "implicated in adoranoraa scumpair"
unless I am interpreting this wrongly
You are, very much so. See above.
In post 2410, shellyc wrote:
In post 2406, shellyc wrote:Do you think ignoring things is alignment indicative when I've been phoneposting for like. the last 48 hours.
and also even if I had read unowen case at the time I wouldn't reply to it

I have no obligation to reply to every damn thing in the thread
You had some rather strong opinions and I don't recall a reaction to the UNOwen cases at all. I don't expect a response to everything, either. this thread is so full of crap I honestly don't even want to read half of it. Curious why you're not bothered about the UNOwen scenario though. Keeping distance?
In post 2411, shellyc wrote:
this is some impressive confidence as well.

from shelly is null i cant sort there -> I do not need to reread her she is scum. because I pointed out a legit misrep, have a read on Adorable and apparently missed a case?
You've never been a null, one of my first posts was I had suspicions on you which I needed to go through and check over.
Yes, its confident. Should it not be?

Also not ignoring the thread, I have things called life and SQL errors to fight against. MS doesn't like emoticons apparently.

I don't hate this. Doesn't have the icky feel the other exchange had. Still, it seems that Flea/shelly intended to distance at this point so I suppose this is natural.
In post 3932, Flea The Magician wrote:OK if that's a scum shelly performance, that's a good performance. I buy it.

The fall out of it is amusing though. Having another pain day and changing meds because I'm having too many pain days. Watching though.
How did anyone buy that

They townread shelly from there on unfortunately.
In post 4237, Flea The Magician wrote:Well that's a naff result :(

VOTE: Freddy

Pressure here is good I think, UNOwen is my other option currently.
A bus, to be sure, but coming off of a read reversal on shelly and Flea is the only scum voting for Fred at this point (from what I remember).
In post 4242, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4240, UNOwen wrote:Provisionally OK with cursing Fred.
Always OK with cursing shelly.

Yo Flea, updated reads on (Noraa, shellyc, Theta, Fred, UNOwen) with justifications?
Nora: Scum lean - As much as I want her to be town, there's too much bad stuff and Lady's drilling didn't help the matter.
Shelly: Town-ish - Emotional reaction seemed genuine to me. Interactions seem genuine.
Theta: SL - Reassessment needed.
Fred: SL - Literally just slid in the game like he was always here, nothing really rocking the boat. Zdenk was SL, seemed to be trying to poke things but not actually doing that much about it. Feels like I've actually done more [which is frankly impressive]
UNOwen: Scum - I made a post previously and I stick to that.
We really start getting into trouble around here where Flea is set up to push so many townies (Believable slots to push, but still) after Fred's dead.

Not totally confident but their reads (Especially the UNOwen one which overrode shelly at some points amazingly) still make me feel content with picking Flea.
In post 5822, DrippingGoofball wrote:NULL
Flea The Magician - urgh, this lurksack is hard to scrutinize, I hate their reads list >>>https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... #p12288996
UNOwen - not really null, that's a town read for me, but I have to downgrade due to VCA.

SCUM
Noraa - how has this slot not been yeeted? Trash cricket posting. Cringingly manipulative.
Titus - roller derby scum
shellyc - more of a prediction than a read ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 4635, Flea The Magician wrote:Lapsa - SL, What the smeg even is this slot.
I think I'm at the point where I'm going all-in on DGB/Flea being disaligned. Leaning more and more into Titus/Flea being the answer. Scum!DGB can't win the game off a lone Noraa scumread!

..wasn't I supposed to be reading Adorable or something?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6486 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 3330, Adorable wrote:Vaxkiller
Lapsa
Noraa
Fidget
UNOwen
This list is all town with the possible exception of DGB if I'm wrong on her.

That's actually probably more town-indictative than it is scum-indictative, to be fair. This is the list that I noted is entirely made of OMGUS reads + Noraa, so I guess it followed that logic alone.
In post 5023, Adorable wrote:
at Fidget
You pretty much said here if Fred is scum then that makes me scum. Fred said he is town and your theory has been off the mark.
:3

Believing Fred is probably town-indictative I suppose.
In post 5450, Adorable wrote:
In post 5449, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 5448, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 5443, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 309, Zdenek wrote:I've read up to page 6, and skimmed the more recent stuff.
Unvote

Consider my vote on Noraa.
In post 63, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok I still haven't read but I have a question that I want answered by the time I do, should we change how we lim? Like if there is someone who people townlean but we know they have a strong scum game are we more likely to vote them in this setup?
Can I ask what led you to this? I'm curious because it came up in the thread and it makes me question whether you've read or not.

I'm inclined to agree that Noraa's town-slip looks faked, and the meta argument for why it is scummy seems good to me.
what even is this considering zdenek is scum
In post 757, Zdenek wrote:
In post 691, UNOwen wrote:
In post 685, Zdenek wrote: My top three scum reads are Noraa, Owen and Bell.
What's this all about?
In post 298, UNOwen wrote:Ah yes, I knew that my vote against Noraa would lead to good things.
The wagon looks promising, Noraa's reaction to the pressure has indeed been flaily.
Adorable's vote was not great.
and then explaining why he quoted these
In post 796, Zdenek wrote:
In post 758, UNOwen wrote:@Zdenek - But what's it all about?
Laziness, and bolstering and attacking the wagon on Noraa in the same post.
fred may not have an interaction with adorable
but zdenek does

this interaction also leads me to believe unowen is town
and supports my thoughts that adorable is scum

Can you explain this? I understand your UNOwen!town read but not your Adorable sr based on this?
zdenek was defending adorable by attacking unowen

i suppose there are other explanations for that though
Reading through Zdenek's iso it looked more like he was attacking UNOwen. From what I remember scum are the ones who don't defend their buddy.
I'm going to look into what Theta was talking about here in her honor.
Spoiler:
What's this all about?
In post 298, UNOwen wrote:Ah yes, I knew that my vote against Noraa would lead to good things.
The wagon looks promising, Noraa's reaction to the pressure has indeed been flaily.
A bit of a potential chainsaw, for sure. Seems to me like he just wanted to attack Noraa and set up some of her other attackers for a fall after Noraa died, though.
In post 5731, Adorable wrote:If Fred and shelly are scum buddies, I feel as if Fred passing the scroll to me would have been better for scum shelly since mafia would have probably expected me to pass the scroll to Fidget and scum shelly would have more likely wanted Fidget dead. Something doesn't look right here. Since shelly is getting suspected so much the only players I could think of who could be her scum buddies are somewhere within these players Titus, Flea, DGB, Taylor, pooky.
Okay I think I'm wrong on Adorable, I think she's likely town. These aren't even the posts that gave me
town pings
earlier so feeling pretty good now.
Spoiler:
In post 6289, Adorable wrote:
In post 6228, Titus wrote:
In post 6205, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Flea
Pooky
Adorable
Fidget
Flea Town
Pooky Lean town due to Taylor interactions
Adorable Lean scum due to being Noraa’s counterwagon
Fidget Who the fuck knows
Huh? Earlier you said I was inactive and you put me as null and now all of a sudden out of the blue you put me as a scum lean for being the counter wagon to Noraa. This doesn't seem to match on what you said earlier.
Yup. Shoot Titus. She's scum. It's Titus/Flea/X. Uncovering X's identity is still a work in progress but we're getting there.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #6487 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

*stretches and yawns*

Ya'll really dig that list I made like 2000 posts ago don'cha.

*scratches*

Universal SR to the point I seem to be lockscum, eh. Some of you are really barking up the wrong tree.

After I re-read shellys reaction I wasn't buying it, no clue what I was thinking at the time I bought it. Hell can't even remember reading it for the first time lol.

aight, lets go see what
Hera
Mush wants...
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6488 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:26 am

Post by shellyc »

give me an oscar for it
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6489 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:27 am

Post by shellyc »

spamposting

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6490 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:28 am

Post by shellyc »

0/5

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6491 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:29 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 6474, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think i did at least as much to kill shelly. gimme townpoints too?
don't ask pooky for points or scores, I'm in charge of the Forum Mafia Academy

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6492 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:31 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 6478, Tayl0r Swift wrote:but can you give a gun-to-head readlist?
my GTH readslist:

Town
PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift
Gloria Cleary
shellyc
Bell
Titus
MURDERCAT
UNOwen
MUSHSHAGANA
Flea The Magician
Adorable
Noraa
Dripping Goofball
Fidget

Scum
Hectic

hectic is the informed minority - he knows the alignment of everyone and has a Factional Modkill.

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #6493 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:32 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

OH hey fidget, wasn't your homework to build a case on Gloria and not me?

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the attention and the effort you're putting in <3 But you know,
Hera
Mush hath spoken.

I remember vaguely seeing something about "why no clear adorbs when so keen on me?!" because it could be a well played bus between all 3 of you, scum have daytalk after all so something like that isn't hard to coordinate.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6494 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:33 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 6493, Flea The Magician wrote:because it could be a well played bus between all 3 of you, scum have daytalk after all so something like that isn't hard to coordinate.
get on the bus, Goodfellas!

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6495 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Spoiler:
In post 6483, Fidget wrote:
In post 6406, MURDERCAT wrote:I think adorable is town because of how Fred acted towards the slot
Ty. If it's just the hurt vote though, that alone doesn't do it for me.
In post 6408, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Those townreads /suck/, Fidget. I mean, there's a lot of town in them but there's no goddamn chaos. I'm looking for the townread most likely to cause fistfights. So for now, we'll let Adorable be that. AUDIENCE, HOW DO WE FEEL?
It's hard to list a risky townread when 75% of the game is safe, eh? I have exactly.. 5 non-townlocked players: Gloria, Adorable, DGB, Titus, Flea. I'm not willing to fully townread any of them although Gloria is close.

Shouldn't you be asking me who I think the most likely scum /within/ the townbloc is? Seems a bit more pertinent to your investigation and would probably be a much more helpful exercise for me to perform.
In post 6412, Gloria Cleary wrote:Do you realize you just contradicted yourself on your Adorable read with those two posts?

In the first post, you have her as a townlean and in the second you’re asking why I tr her?
I put Adorable down as a townlean but forget exactly why. I know many people expressed a townread on her so I'm asking why that was. You consider that a contradiction?
In post 6413, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Fidget, explain your Adorable read in #1604 and #1605.

If you got townpings from her in #1604, why are you asking why she’s a consensus tr in #1605?
See above..

The townpings where from her tone while I was arguing with her, but those are distinct from whatever happened that most of the thread townleaned her for at the time, which I'm now assuming is the Fred interactions. Unless you were townreading Adorable for saying I suck and saying "You seriously think I would do this and this as scum?", then those townpings aren't relevant.

That’s an extremely narrow viewpoint. If I’m not tr Adorable for the right reasons according to you, that makes me scum, how exactly?

How come you were hard tr me when I was hardpushing you but now that Shelley didn’t give me the scroll and am questioning that, you suddenly do a 180 on me. Tell me why I shouldn’t view this as you only tr me earlier because you feared a 1v1 with me because I don’t understand where this 180 on me came from. It seems really sudden and you’ve now got me back to questioning if my earlier read on you was correct. Btw, on the possibility that Noraa’s right and you’re actually town, your reads suck. The one on me obviously.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6496 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6484, Fidget wrote:
In post 6439, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Pooky, now you have double homework. I want a Noraa scumcase AND a Tayl0r towncase.

HURT: Pooky

(Don't think I've forgotten you, Fidget.)

See you in the morning!
Shudder shudder

this is at best 2/5 if Lapsa flips red
In post 6452, MURDERCAT wrote:Not if you're scum yo
In post 6454, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: i can see my role pm dude
I love you two.
In post 6466, Tayl0r Swift wrote:like there almost has to be a scum in {me, pooky}.

also mush what were your reads at before you got the scroll?
That's where you're wrong, there is no reason (in my mind) there has to be scum within you two, and I would bet on that not being the case.

But if I'm right on Taylor/Pooky being town and also right that DGB/Titus are disaligned, then Adorable or a townbloc member has to be in there. Homework time!
You keep confusing me by once again having a good post. Stop doing that!

Confusing me.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6497 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Wait, I thought you meant Titus/DGB because scum!Titus doesn’t usually bus unless she’s on her way down. So eh?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6498 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Spoiler:
In post 6486, Fidget wrote:
In post 3330, Adorable wrote:Vaxkiller
Lapsa
Noraa
Fidget
UNOwen
This list is all town with the possible exception of DGB if I'm wrong on her.

That's actually probably more town-indictative than it is scum-indictative, to be fair. This is the list that I noted is entirely made of OMGUS reads + Noraa, so I guess it followed that logic alone.
In post 5023, Adorable wrote:
at Fidget
You pretty much said here if Fred is scum then that makes me scum. Fred said he is town and your theory has been off the mark.
:3

Believing Fred is probably town-indictative I suppose.
In post 5450, Adorable wrote:
In post 5449, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 5448, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 5443, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 309, Zdenek wrote:I've read up to page 6, and skimmed the more recent stuff.
Unvote

Consider my vote on Noraa.
In post 63, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok I still haven't read but I have a question that I want answered by the time I do, should we change how we lim? Like if there is someone who people townlean but we know they have a strong scum game are we more likely to vote them in this setup?
Can I ask what led you to this? I'm curious because it came up in the thread and it makes me question whether you've read or not.

I'm inclined to agree that Noraa's town-slip looks faked, and the meta argument for why it is scummy seems good to me.
what even is this considering zdenek is scum
What's this all about?
and then explaining why he quoted these
fred may not have an interaction with adorable
but zdenek does

this interaction also leads me to believe unowen is town
and supports my thoughts that adorable is scum

Can you explain this? I understand your UNOwen!town read but not your Adorable sr based on this?
zdenek was defending adorable by attacking unowen

i suppose there are other explanations for that though
Reading through Zdenek's iso it looked more like he was attacking UNOwen. From what I remember scum are the ones who don't defend their buddy.
I'm going to look into what Theta was talking about here in her honor.
Spoiler:
What's this all about?
A bit of a potential chainsaw, for sure. Seems to me like he just wanted to attack Noraa and set up some of her other attackers for a fall after Noraa died, though.
In post 5731, Adorable wrote:If Fred and shelly are scum buddies, I feel as if Fred passing the scroll to me would have been better for scum shelly since mafia would have probably expected me to pass the scroll to Fidget and scum shelly would have more likely wanted Fidget dead. Something doesn't look right here. Since shelly is getting suspected so much the only players I could think of who could be her scum buddies are somewhere within these players Titus, Flea, DGB, Taylor, pooky.
Okay I think I'm wrong on Adorable, I think she's likely town. These aren't even the posts that gave me
town pings
earlier so feeling pretty good now.
Spoiler:
In post 6289, Adorable wrote:
In post 6228, Titus wrote:
In post 6205, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:Flea
Pooky
Adorable
Fidget
Flea Town
Pooky Lean town due to Taylor interactions
Adorable Lean scum due to being Noraa’s counterwagon
Fidget Who the fuck knows
Huh? Earlier you said I was inactive and you put me as null and now all of a sudden out of the blue you put me as a scum lean for being the counter wagon to Noraa. This doesn't seem to match on what you said earlier.
Yup. Shoot Titus. She's scum. It's Titus/Flea/X. Uncovering X's identity is still a work in progress but we're getting there.

Possibly Flea? I’m trying to remember if scum!Titus hard tr her buddies and I think not actually. Actually I’m probably wrong if she’s scum it probably is with DGB but not likely Flea but who tf knows?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6499 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6487, Flea The Magician wrote:*stretches and yawns*

Ya'll really dig that list I made like 2000 posts ago don'cha.

*scratches*

Universal SR to the point I seem to be lockscum, eh. Some of you are really barking up the wrong tree.

After I re-read shellys reaction I wasn't buying it, no clue what I was thinking at the time I bought it. Hell can't even remember reading it for the first time lol.

aight, lets go see what
Hera
Mush wants...
Trying to decide if this is town indicative or not, because scum!FL used that expression in a game. It’s obviously no “go eat your hat” that 100% screamed town. That’s when I first realized that Noraa was very likely town.