DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

you said i am town at this point and then quickly tried to beg for others to vote for me soon after
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1047, DoubtingThomas wrote::( I quoted more posts but it says no more than 30 smiley faces
I'll have to up my game then, at least until you work out how to use spoiler tags to reduce the size of your posts

:wink: :lol: :giggle: :D :cool: :cop:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

all these obnoxious smiley faces don't make you look cool tho :(
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1050, DoubtingThomas wrote:you said i am town at this point and then quickly tried to beg for others to vote for me soon after
lol please look up "inconceivable" in the dictionary if you're being serious here
Show

Nightkilled - 10

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

and useless scraping of posts just to laugh :( how mature and useful
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1052, DoubtingThomas wrote:all these obnoxious smiley faces don't make you look cool tho :(
it's for the greater good if it stops you spamming the thread with giant un-spoilered posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1053, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1050, DoubtingThomas wrote:you said i am town at this point and then quickly tried to beg for others to vote for me soon after
lol please look up "inconceivable" in the dictionary if you're being serious here
how does that matter... lol? you said i am too inconceivable so that i have to be town? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1055, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1052, DoubtingThomas wrote:all these obnoxious smiley faces don't make you look cool tho :(
it's for the greater good if it stops you spamming the thread with giant un-spoilered posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm:
:lol: :lol: :lol: lol you :lol:
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

sorry you are outted :lol:
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1054, DoubtingThomas wrote:and useless scraping of posts just to laugh :( how mature and useful
I had lots of fun laughing at the highlights of your behaviour yes. :lol: I have no idea if the above is meant to be sarcasm though?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1059, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1054, DoubtingThomas wrote:and useless scraping of posts just to laugh :( how mature and useful
I had lots of fun laughing at the highlights of your behaviour yes. :lol: I have no idea if the above is meant to be sarcasm though?
oh if you have no idea then maybe you should take english 101? :lol: sorry. it was sarcasm!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1056, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 1053, Battle Mage wrote:
how does that matter... lol? you said i am too inconceivable so that i have to be town? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In 10 pages time, I'm gonna quote this, along with the posts which you bitched at people for not reading/interpretting your posts properly :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1060, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 1059, Battle Mage wrote:
oh if you have no idea then maybe you should take english 101? :lol: sorry. it was sarcasm!
lol you dont need to apologise - i read earlier you aren't a native english speaker so I'm cutting you some slack!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 907, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 903, DoubtingThomas wrote:I said you haven't done any solving at the point of you trying to push pob long for low efforting. that is a true statement because you've only tried any solving on me and that was even after I joined the thread and engaged YOU. not because you were really solving me. and
it's very evident that you haven't read any of my posts
eh, if you're gonna continue to be ridiculous, there's no point in me engaging you. it's inconceivable you're town at this point.
sorry but no matter how you look at this you are saying i am too inconceivable to the point that i am town. maybe you were trying to say it's inconceivable to say you're town at this point, but that's not on me. you wrote it in this manner :lol: sorry if english isn't your first language :lol: not trying to attack your linguistic skill :lol: but it reads that way. 'you are too wolfy that you are town at this point'
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1063, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 903, DoubtingThomas wrote:I said you haven't done any solving at the point of you trying to push pob long for low efforting. that is a true statement because you've only tried any solving on me and that was even after I joined the thread and engaged YOU. not because you were really solving me. and
eh, if you're gonna continue to be ridiculous, there's no point in me engaging you. it's inconceivable you're town at this point.
sorry but no matter how you look at this you are saying i am too inconceivable to the point that i am town. maybe you were trying to say it's inconceivable to say you're town at this point, but that's not on me. you wrote it in this manner :lol: sorry if english isn't your first language :lol: not trying to attack your linguistic skill :lol: but it reads that way. 'you are too wolfy that you are town at this point'
lol that's weak :lol: and dont worry, I don't take it as an indictment on my linguistic skill, I'm just slightly amused you think this is your best chance of getting me mis-elimmed. :facepalm:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Spoiler:
In post 851, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 847, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 826, Chaos Triforce wrote: who tf is tom?

-weirdedoutnornor
why are your top 3 scum picks not including pob long?
do you think Chaos should be thinking pob long is scum? they aren't voting there?
In post 852, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 849, DoubtingThomas wrote:you claimed that a 3 person scum team but wants a low poster dead because you want 'something to happen'? in d1? i don't really buy this
that was just my hero solve for the end-game cred. I'm less convinced on Gamma now, but I still think you're pretty scummy.

What's not to buy? Dude, in my last Open game we had literally completed 4 gamedays by this stage. :facepalm:
In post 853, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 850, DoubtingThomas wrote:why don't you want to vote, superb battle mage
thanks for the compliment i guess, i'll let you off the earlier diss :lol:
In post 858, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 854, DoubtingThomas wrote:
frankly
, when the game has made a consensus elim pool like we did here with guillo-superb-chaos, it's very anti town for a newly subbed in person to try to add additional confusion and instead of elaborating on the consensus choice to try to start everything all over again and derail the thread by pushing low posting slots that people weren't talking about in 33/33 pages of the game thread like you've done.
LOL no dude, you're way off here. It's
pro-town
to actually look at everybody, rather than just going with the consensus by default. Additionally, we have like a week until deadline, so there's plenty of time to get more info if you want and yet you're getting precious about a couple of 2/3 person wagons. :roll: It's not "starting everything all over again", it's just adding something new to the conversation. Although from your passionate statement above, it sounds like you're awfully worried about moving away from that existing consensus? :lol:
In post 854, DoubtingThomas wrote: even if you were correct on pob long coasting, it gives us more information to elim out of the consensus so there are more associations to go off of. killing pob long after what we've all discussed is about others gives us 0 info even if pob long was indeed a low effort wolf. and there's no guarantee in that either, of course.
This just reads like a cop-out for not looking at pob long. it's not inherently zero info to look at someone who hasn't been suspected (because info can follow from that), and it's definitely not anti-town.
In post 861, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: Doubting Thomas

I think I'm happier on this one today. Very informative too! :wink:

so i am assuming this progression just means you think i was trying to protect scum!pob long or something? what a stretch of a progression :lol: if you can explain better so i can see if your thought progression actually makes sense i will appreciate it :lol:
Guillotina
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Sorry Thomas, but i understood it as “there is no way you are town”, ne never townread you there.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 905, DoubtingThomas wrote:it's funny that you say I couldn't handle the scrutiny on anynone outside of the 3 biggest wagons. lol. why would a scum!dt give any shit about towns trying to go wild and putting more people into the PoE? are you thinking clearly here?
In post 906, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 905, DoubtingThomas wrote:it's funny that you say I couldn't handle the scrutiny on anynone outside of the 3 biggest wagons. lol. why would a scum!dt give any shit about towns trying to go wild and putting more people into the PoE? are you thinking clearly here?
it depends who was in the PoE. If scumDT was quite happy with the pool of 3, as you obviously were, scumDT would naturally be scared of his teammates or even himself being put into the PoE. I'm baffled I actually have to explain that. :lol:
In post 908, DoubtingThomas wrote:no. I would encourage more people to put more people in the PoE to stir further confusion, because having only 3 people in the PoE is a pretty terrible scum play.
can you reply to this? i am waiting
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1065, DoubtingThomas wrote:
Spoiler:

-weirdedoutnornor
do you think Chaos should be thinking pob long is scum? they aren't voting there?
In post 849, DoubtingThomas wrote:you claimed that a 3 person scum team but wants a low poster dead because you want 'something to happen'? in d1? i don't really buy this
that was just my hero solve for the end-game cred. I'm less convinced on Gamma now, but I still think you're pretty scummy.

What's not to buy? Dude, in my last Open game we had literally completed 4 gamedays by this stage. :facepalm:
In post 850, DoubtingThomas wrote:why don't you want to vote, superb battle mage
frankly
, when the game has made a consensus elim pool like we did here with guillo-superb-chaos, it's very anti town for a newly subbed in person to try to add additional confusion and instead of elaborating on the consensus choice to try to start everything all over again and derail the thread by pushing low posting slots that people weren't talking about in 33/33 pages of the game thread like you've done.
pro-town
to actually look at everybody, rather than just going with the consensus by default. Additionally, we have like a week until deadline, so there's plenty of time to get more info if you want and yet you're getting precious about a couple of 2/3 person wagons. :roll: It's not "starting everything all over again", it's just adding something new to the conversation. Although from your passionate statement above, it sounds like you're awfully worried about moving away from that existing consensus? :lol:
In post 854, DoubtingThomas wrote: even if you were correct on pob long coasting, it gives us more information to elim out of the consensus so there are more associations to go off of. killing pob long after what we've all discussed is about others gives us 0 info even if pob long was indeed a low effort wolf. and there's no guarantee in that either, of course.
This just reads like a cop-out for not looking at pob long. it's not inherently zero info to look at someone who hasn't been suspected (because info can follow from that), and it's definitely not anti-town.

so i am assuming this progression just means you think i was trying to protect scum!pob long or something? what a stretch of a progression :lol: if you can explain better so i can see if your thought progression actually makes sense i will appreciate it :lol:
haha well i actually answered that question earlier in the game i think - i guess you just forgot/didn't read? :lol: ;)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1066, Guillotina wrote:Sorry Thomas, but i understood it as “there is no way you are town”, ne never townread you there.
ah ok then sorry. but also he yet continues to misrepresent my stances, as that was one of many other reasons i've already been scum reading him for :( it's sad people try to pretend they've read my posts when it's clear the thoughts they can have about my slot shouldn't be real if they've actually read my posts..
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1066, Guillotina wrote:
Sorry Thomas, but i understood it as “there is no way you are town”, ne never townread you there.
do you think Thomas is trying to solve my slot in good faith?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1068, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1065, DoubtingThomas wrote:
Spoiler:

-weirdedoutnornor

frankly
pro-town

haha well i actually answered that question earlier in the game i think - i guess you just forgot/didn't read? :lol: ;)
maybe i missed it as i've posted and we were talking over each other and others were joining in the conversation :lol: if you can explain again it would be good :lol: if you don't want to for some reason ok :lol:
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i see battle mage asks a lot of questions to people and there's no real follow up on most of them if not all? :lol:
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Spoiler:
In post 700, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 697, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Oh hi bm
hi Johnny

are you scum?

if not, who is scum?

did i claim yet?

if so, what? :shifty:
In post 707, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 705, superbowl9 wrote:PLEASE because right now the townblock is weird gamma and 2 newbies
great, who are the newbies? and who are we elimming?
In post 790, Battle Mage wrote:I sort of like the progression in Catboi's ISO, as it has the vibe of genuine solving. But it's also pretty cagey and not throwing a lot of shade.

Catboi - who are your top scumreads today?
In post 798, Battle Mage wrote:can we all just compromise on a VOTE: pob long

-weirdedoutnornor
In post 867, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 860, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 854, DoubtingThomas wrote:guillo-superb-chaos
if this was truly the "consensus", a new guy shouldn't be able to make any waves. The fact that the new guy can just means that its not consensus.

-norbear
very true Noraa. what do you make of Thomas?

yea he's never talked to these people about any of these after asking bunch of questions earlier on before he engaged with me on full force.

definitely feels like asking questions for the sake of asking
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1069, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 1066, Guillotina wrote:Sorry Thomas, but i understood it as “there is no way you are town”, ne never townread you there.
ah ok then sorry. but also he yet continues to misrepresent my stances, as that was one of many other reasons i've already been scum reading him for :( it's sad people try to pretend they've read my posts when it's clear the thoughts they can have about my slot shouldn't be real if they've actually read my posts..
I think your strategy in this game has been pretty one-dimensional. Pick a target, tunnel them for 40 pages to get the consistency cred, and be prepared to jump on any other good wagons which emerge, whilst ultimately keeping yourself/buddies out of the firing line. What it lacks, is any evidence of trying to solve. All you've done is tunnel my slot with increasing fervor before I even joined the game, and buddied up to anyone who townreads you. It's newb-scum 101. Whilst protesting you're baffled at being scumread by anyone, and arguing anyone who doesn't townread you isn't reading your posts, you've simultaneously cried about nobody defending you whilst under minimal pressure.
Show

Nightkilled - 10