Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8025 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8023, MURDERCAT wrote:It seems to me like you pressured Uno more, but that's just my perception. Anyway I think we need to progress by hitting either Uno or Fidget so it's up to you which it is.
Well, Fidget shouldn’t be sitting pretty yet. I could still switch it to her especially after Flea read but she hasn’t posted hardly at all since I got the scroll, so I intend to lean into her more. Maybe the fact, that I swapped my position on her/Pooky will make her take this more seriously?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8026 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

@Fidget, tell me why you aren’t scum here?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8027 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Honestly, my opinion is that you'd probably get more out of the iso dive on Shelly/Titus/Goofball/Fred but that's just my style I guess
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8028 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8027, MURDERCAT wrote:Honestly, my opinion is that you'd probably get more out of the iso dive on Shelly/Titus/Goofball/Fred but that's just my style I guess
I’ll do that, I’m still really emotionally drained and gutted which isn’t making this any easier so this whole drama with Flea couldn’t have possibly come at a worse time. I literally can’t think properly when I’m this upset and unfortunately it’s not getting any better. :cry:

@Noraa, @Pooky, please send me happy cute animal hug gifs or something. <3
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8029 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

You don't have to if you don't want to, you could just pass to Uno and be done with it. Either way, up to you.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8030 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 8028, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Noraa, @Pooky, please send me happy cute animal hug gifs or something. <3

Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8031 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8029, MURDERCAT wrote:You don't have to if you don't want to, you could just pass to Uno and be done with it. Either way, up to you.
I still have 36 hrs, so I’ll hopefully be feeling better by then. but thanks for understanding anyway. <3
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8032 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8030, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 8028, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Noraa, @Pooky, please send me happy cute animal hug gifs or something. <3

<3
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8033 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:12 pm

there are some reasons to think it's not Unowen so let's talk things over if you think it's certainly him - we have time.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8034 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8033, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there are some reasons to think it's not Unowen so let's talk things over if you think it's certainly him - we have time.
Such as?

Please shed some light on this.

And you know what that means right? Because if it’s neither you or Owno, Fidget is the only other option. And then I need a reason why Fidget!scum makes the most sense here.

Fred’s “Idk why people are sr her” just kind’ve screams tmi town to me.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8035 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

His trajectory on Flea and his Noraa paranoia read + his attitude to receiving the scroll really ping me but I want to get it right, so I could still switch it to Fidget. Flea’s Fidget sr is definitely making me rethink this.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8036 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:26 pm

there's a bunch of stuff from re-reading the other scum ISOs that I found - I'll do an easy summary of it after I'm done with the re-reads - have been distracted by other games lately :3

also I don't think he thinks Flea is trolling us as scum if he's scum? Like it's such a strange thought for scum to have.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8037 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:26 pm

I trust your read more than mine tbh

i'm pretty bad at reading scum this game :(
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8038 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8036, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there's a bunch of stuff from re-reading the other scum ISOs that I found - I'll do an easy summary of it after I'm done with the re-reads - have been distracted by other games lately :3

also I don't think he thinks Flea is trolling us as scum if he's scum? Like it's such a strange thought for scum to have.
Is it a real thought though, that’s what I keep asking myself? I guess it’s because it didn’t even remotely strike me as trolling unlike with Shelley.

But if Owno is town, it means Fidget is scum if you’re not and I really don’t think it’s you, after clicking all of those links you posted. Why does scum!Fred comment on both you and Fidget but say absolutely nothing about Owno? Plus, he made such a huge production about Noraa/LLD, you/Tayl0r scum theatre but he left out one obvious pair: Shelley and Owno. It makes me wonder if that’s because there was actual scum theatre happening with Shelley/Owno. Because he went out of his way to repeatedly push this theory.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8039 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8037, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I trust your read more than mine tbh

i'm pretty bad at reading scum this game :(
I just don’t understand why he thought Flea was trolling because no one else did. Also, no one else is paranoiaing on Noraa. These are thoughts that only he claims to have. Thoughts which really don’t make sense to me or sound believable.

The Flea thing could be trying to fake townie confidence that the game is over and wrt Noraa, possibly attempting ti cause chaos and paranoia in the townblock by casting doubt on the most obvious townie in the game. I just don’t believe either of these things especially the Noraa paranoia are real thoughts. Not at this point. But I don’t want to rule out Fidget yet. I’m not going to let her off so easy. It’s possible that she’s now further into the townblock then is desirable but Fidget had no reaction to receiving Flea’s HURT tag, where as Owno almost seems allergic to getting the scroll.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8040 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:03 pm

I dunno - it's a super weird thought to have!!
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8041 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 7949, Gloria Cleary wrote:I already had it by then so your point is . . . ?

And . . . it obviously was or the game would have ended with my receiving the scroll. So am I missing something because it reads to me as if we are in total agreement?

Should I have been nicer about how I went about it? Obviously yes, which is WHY I sincerely apologized to Flea. I unfortunately can’t force them to accept it. I suppose it’s possible that they and maybe you as well? have completely misconstrued what I actually meant. The fact they wanted you to possibly give it to me, meant that they still against all clear evidence to the contrary wrongly sr me, or they wouldn’t have been considering that.
I was pissed that you intentionally tried to make Flea mad in order to get them to give you the scroll. And then you just kind of kept doing it after you got the scroll,
In post 7880, Gloria Cleary wrote:Told you Flea.
Which made me more upset. That is what I mean.

I see your apology. I'm sorry if you feel that I'm trying to beat you down, it just made me upset to see that happen as it did. I agree with Murder that I mostly wanted to emphasize that Flea had the right to be upset.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8042 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8015, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 5822, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN
(in random order)
DGB
Tayl0r - town due to other players' attacks
MUSHSHAGANA - I can't say I agree with a lot of reads but they seem well thought out
Gloria Cleary - very earnest thought processes.
PookyTheMagicalBear - calling him town to lift his spirits
Bell - cricket poster, I like the clean calls though
MURDERCAT - a lot of idle questions that sound scummy but too many town tells to ignore.
UNOwen - is right about shelly bad faith interactions, so town

Adorable - I love the push on Noraa
Fidget - Analytical and solvey

NULL

Flea The Magician - urgh, this lurksack is hard to scrutinize, I hate their reads list >>>https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 12288996[b]
UNOwen - not really null, that's a town read for me, but I have to downgrade due to VCA.[/b]

SCUM

Noraa - how has this slot not been yeeted? Trash cricket posting. Cringingly manipulative.
Titus - roller derby scum
shellyc - more of a prediction than a read ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DGB Owno read is very hedgey
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8043 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Fidget »

I'm not upset anyone, by the way. Especially since you are apologetic for it. I'm sorry for making you upset.
In post 8026, Gloria Cleary wrote:
@Fidget, tell me why you aren’t scum here?
I'll get to this eventually. You're talking a towncase of myself, yes?

Off the bat I would say I don't hard tunnel my entire scumteam for the majority of the game, I probably would have let shelly off when a bunch of ppl were saying she's town. But instead I just kinda voteparked her permanently lol.

Noraa I would have likely either held onto being scum longer, or perhaps white knighted. I had a much more awkward.. "she's scum" -> "weEeeh maybe not" progression which is indictative of my town lack of confidence I usually have as town.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8044 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 8043, Fidget wrote:I'm not upset
anymore*
, by the way. Especially since you are apologetic for it. I'm sorry for making you upset.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8045 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8041, Fidget wrote:
In post 7949, Gloria Cleary wrote:I already had it by then so your point is . . . ?

And . . . it obviously was or the game would have ended with my receiving the scroll. So am I missing something because it reads to me as if we are in total agreement?

Should I have been nicer about how I went about it? Obviously yes, which is WHY I sincerely apologized to Flea. I unfortunately can’t force them to accept it. I suppose it’s possible that they and maybe you as well? have completely misconstrued what I actually meant. The fact they wanted you to possibly give it to me, meant that they still against all clear evidence to the contrary wrongly sr me, or they wouldn’t have been considering that.
I was pissed that you intentionally tried to make Flea mad in order to get them to give you the scroll. And then you just kind of kept doing it after you got the scroll,

I see your apology. I'm sorry if you feel that I'm trying to beat you down, it just made me upset to see that happen as it did. I agree with Murder that I mostly wanted to emphasize that Flea had the right to be upset.
I was genuinely mad at her but I was also aware that expressing that might get me the scroll. I actually didn’t want it, I was just annoyed that she still sr me and didn’t like that she was possibly trying to slot me for third. I believed and still do that I deserved much better than that and it rightly or wrongly legit pissed me off. Yes, I’m still extremely upset that neither them or you are even acknowledging my fucking apology!
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8046 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8045, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 8041, Fidget wrote:

I was genuinely mad at her but I was also aware that expressing that might get me the scroll. I actually didn’t want it, I was just annoyed that she still sr me and didn’t like that she was possibly trying to slot me for third. I believed and still do that I deserved much better than that and it rightly or wrongly legit pissed me off. Yes, I’m still extremely upset that neither them or you are even acknowledging my fucking apology!
Sorry, I don’t mean to take this out on you but my entire day has been absolute shit since this all went down. :(
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8047 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:15 pm

that sucks :(

<3

here's a puppy gif - I hope it makes you feel better

Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8048 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Fidget »

I do not think you are justified in being upset that they had you as a scumread. I do not think anyone can really justifiably being angry at someone for misreading them, especially when every remaining player is out of the PoE.

I don't know. I guess I just never really got why you were *super* obvtown, so that doesn't help. I thought you were regular obvtown.
In post 8046, Gloria Cleary wrote:Sorry, I don’t mean to take this out on you but my entire day has been absolute shit since this all went down.
Don't worry about it.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8049 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

The “told you Flea” was about me flipping town. Was that somehow misconstrued as something other than that?

Anyway, I have an extremely important decision to make and I very much need your input to correctly make it,