Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 813, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 809, muh316 wrote:
In post 801, Gamma Emerald wrote:If you think we’re wrong to push you, why do you think it’s happening?
I don't think it's wrong to push me. Go for it. I just know there's scum on the wagon since my playstyle makes me a great candidate for LHF.
Interesting sentiment. Is there anyone here who knows your nature?
I feel like this site has erupted with people who revel in their limbait status rather than seeing it as something to cast off. It’s kinda sickening and when it’s this prevalent I feel like it makes games way harder for town, as you have about as many scummy town as you do scum if not more, which makes finding the proper bad guys harder.
do you feel like im in this category? because i generally make little to no effort to obvtown, but i also feel like im not full limbait, and usually when i do die scum is pushing me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 823, Tayl0r Swift wrote:I'M TOWN AND ALSO A VERY STABLE GENIUS
You only have one vote so I didn't iso you yet.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 817, SirCakez wrote:DrippingGoofball replaces Kanna!
found scum
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:49 pm

My memories of being limbait are 15 years old but fresh enough for me to recall that it took me a while to develop the skill not to be yeeted on day 1.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 826, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 823, Tayl0r Swift wrote:I'M TOWN AND ALSO A VERY STABLE GENIUS
You only have one vote so I didn't iso you yet.
oh that post wasnt for you, it was pure coincidence. but i did think it was fitting.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Welcome DGB!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:52 pm

Greetings, earthling.

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Umlaut »

I'm digging the number of oldbies in this game.

Hey there DG, we've never played together before but I've definitely heard of you.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 809, muh316 wrote:I don't think it's wrong to push me.
if you are town then you are 100% the wrong wagon. Arguing that you are town but its ok to wagon you is :shifty:
In post 778, muh316 wrote:The tay-nero interaction definitely doesn't come across as TvT.
I felt like it's kinda weird that you didn't call
MY
interactions with Tay scummy. Like you are clearly voting me so one could say that you were implying that I'm on the scum side but you left it ambiguous.

more evidence of a muh-tay team
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like, a scum Muh goes "The tay-nero interaction definitely doesn't come across as TvT." b/c he knows tay is scum so he's being factually correct.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

the nero muh interaction definitely doesnt come across as TvT
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Pretentious »

;)
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 833, Nero Cain wrote:In post 809, muh316 wrote:
I don't think it's wrong to push me.

if you are town then you are 100% the wrong wagon. Arguing that you are town but its ok to wagon you is
You're putting words in my mouth. Wagoning and pushing are two different things. Pushing me will allow players to gauge my alignment in this game.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by muh316 »

In post 834, Nero Cain wrote:like, a scum Muh goes "The tay-nero interaction definitely doesn't come across as TvT." b/c he knows tay is scum so he's being factually correct.
No because I'm unsure whether to label it SvT or SvS since I don't have a strong scumlean or townlean Taylor.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like Tay is boxed scum that is threatened by my smaller POE and is resorting to "hey look over there at all the other slots!" It doesn't feel like town worried that im going down the wrong path.

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Pretentious »

UNVOTE: Nero

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 839, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like Tay is boxed scum that is threatened by my smaller POE and is resorting to "hey look over there at all the other slots!" It doesn't feel like town worried that im going down the wrong path.
ive never seen someone try to intimidate me before by saying "hey look my thing is smaller than yours"
Glitch
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Glitch
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 459, JacksonVirgo wrote:I remember Glitch being non-existent D1 as town but became a power-house later in the game.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I recently got a promotion at work that I've been wanting for 4 years. So excited. But I'm working 60 hours a week now. blaaah

I'm still learning to balance the change and my MS games are suffering a bit from it. Sorry for my low activity y'all. Struggling to keep up but I'll get better soon. D1 is always hard for me anyway.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 839, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like Tay is boxed scum that is threatened by my smaller POE and is resorting to "hey look over there at all the other slots!" It doesn't feel like town worried that im going down the wrong path.
or im just not worried that youre pushing me because people often have an awfully hard time reading me. have i sent you my guide to reading me?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if its a tay-nero interaction then it feels like you are calling me town b/c you said "I'm unsure whether to label it SvT" Why is the S on Tays side and the T on my side?

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Pretentious »

In post 843, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
or im just not worried that youre pushing me because people often have an awfully hard time reading me. have i sent you my guide to reading me?
I actually have a guide that could help you read me, in case you were wondering on whether to town read or scum read me, I haven’t read the game yet, personally, but I have a few quick links I could send, no? Nothing about me, okay. I’ll continue putting off catching up here.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 843, Tayl0r Swift wrote:have i sent you my guide to reading me?
no
In post 843, Tayl0r Swift wrote:that youre pushing me because people often have an awfully hard time reading me
if you know this why is it scummy that im pushing you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"ppl have a hard time reading me and push me alot" "but Nero pushing me is a scum push" don't these two things kinda contridict?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 845, Pretentious wrote:
In post 843, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
I actually have a guide that could help you read me, in case you were wondering on whether to town read or scum read me, I haven’t read the game yet, personally, but I have a few quick links I could send, no? Nothing about me, okay. I’ll continue putting off catching up here.
are you intending this alt to be a secret? because *snipe*
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 847, Nero Cain wrote:"ppl have a hard time reading me and push me alot" "but Nero pushing me is a scum push" don't these two things kinda contridict?
people pushing me isnt inherently scummy. the way youre doing it by misrepping me and using bad faith arguments is scummy tho.