NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But now, because i push an scummy slot you suddenly scumread me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1798, Albert B. Rampage wrote:2 votes on him and he came apart like a cheap suit.
you are town reading FL b/c he "came apart?"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1802, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1798, Albert B. Rampage wrote:2 votes on him and he came apart like a cheap suit.
you are town reading FL b/c he "came apart?"
I think he was referring to the weak votes on me by both ABR and Pretentious.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1794, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1766, Nero Cain wrote:ABR goes from calling him scum for trying to QH to saying he's nai.
In post 1171, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum blundered and it's time to capitalize on their mistakes bois
In post 1529, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I've seen FL do this exact quickhammer thing as town. It's NAI guys.
I'm the only one that finds this progression sketchy?
I didn't realize who Pretentious was when I was voting them.
its in his sig. and even if you didn't know I don't see why who it is would change things. "oh he's done it b4" he's done it as scum too. Also, the way he's reacting and pleading are like a scum reaction to getting ran up. At the worst we lose a not very good VT, at best we flip a goon. Risk < reward.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:59 am

Post by innocentvillager »

At the worst we lose a not very good VT, at best we flip a goon. Risk < reward.
lol, with this argument we should just eliminate people who claim VT (and by your metric isn't "very good"). And yes, claiming VT at this point in the game even by itself is kind of a massive towntell, because VTs will almost always claim VT, scum will usually claim PR (not saying they don't claim VT, but, conditional probability etc etc)

personal thoughts from one game, FL was pretty annoying for a while and I don't put stock into like, any of his early reads (he mustve scumread everyone at some point, lol) but he grew on me as the days went on

i think the best approach here is to let him do his thing for a couple days as we continue to evaluate other wagons, maybe he'll get more useful over time, but if y'all want to keep questioning him/pressure sure

my personal whatever thoughts aside i don't see any like, great reason presented so far to eliminate him albeit upon a skim of whatever shitfest happened the past 25 pages

also let's be real here for a second, his "fakehammer" at the beginning like, literally wasn't even scummy it just "looked suspicious", I highly doubt scum!FL/scumteam would've not double checked that it was an actual hammer. I found it pretty towny actually

this is just... not at all the winvector scum!FL needs to take here, rag on him all you want but he's at least like, competent enough to not do whatever the fuck he's doing unless you just want to write it off as some big massive "lol wifom this wifom that"
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:01 am

i have a feeling "innocentvillager finally came to defend his scumbuddy Flavor, scumteam confirmed!" is coming
specifically from Nero
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No IV. It's their read progression, it makes no sense.
The VT claim is not town indicative. Scum don't "always" claim PR.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Umlaut »

Not going to be really attentive to this game today, I'm out Doing Things and I hate reading/writing on mobile.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:05 am

In post 1807, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The VT claim is not town indicative. Scum don't "always" claim PR.
yeah this is literally what i said

but just purely from the fact that VT claims VT 99% of the time and scum claims VT like <50% of the time (very conservatively) that DOES make it a towntell

on the read progression point, can you quote some specific things you thought or reference me through some posts, i don't feel like reading the whole thing
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1809, innocentvillager wrote:on the read progression point, can you quote some specific things you thought or reference me through some posts, i don't feel like reading the whole thing
At first they claim i'm town and Nero is scum. I question their Nero read, they stay adamant about it. Then they suddenly start changing their read. Now they think i'm scum and nero is town, and then they start saying both me and Nero is scum. (Without referencing any kind of explanation as to what makes us scummy and an likely scum team) And completely ignoring the reasons he said i was town earlier. (Which weren't pretty good to begin with)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:07 am

also i think in general "not making sense" is more likely to be playstyle clash than actual scum

if someone doesn't make sense to me, more often than not it's town but I'm willing to assume it's actually NAI bc wifom etc etc

e.g. from this game guillotina
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Que ABR saying "yeah i like this" and voting me for ?? reasons just as Pretentious unconvincingly began suggesting i was scummy. (For reasons that have yet to evolve beyond basic OMGUS as far as i can see)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1811, innocentvillager wrote:also i think in general "not making sense" is more likely to be playstyle clash than actual scum
After all this conclusive evidence how on earth are you still defending the obvscum?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

IV, who do you even scumread? Are you going to white knight all game?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:20 am

In post 1810, NorwegianboyEE wrote:At first they claim i'm town and Nero is scum. I question their Nero read, they stay adamant about it. Then they suddenly start changing their read. Now they think i'm scum and nero is town, and then they start saying both me and Nero is scum. (Without referencing any kind of explanation as to what makes us scummy and an likely scum team) And completely ignoring the reasons he said i was town earlier. (Which weren't pretty good to begin with)
this just seems like someone who's constantly changing their opinion? which FL did like, every two pages as town in the only game I played with him? do you really think that this is conclusive evidence?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
innocentvillager
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:22 am

i feel like you and Nero are just obvtown though, that's another reason i don't care about FL's reads rn

i like getting townreads, i feel better about those than scumreads

my "scumreads" are usually just whoever is left (yes i am mostly a PoE based player, for better or worse)

I didn't love Umlaut posting similar with glitch, so I guess you could say those are the closest things I have to scumreads rn
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1812, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Que ABR saying "yeah i like this" and voting me for ?? reasons just as Pretentious unconvincingly began suggesting i was scummy. (For reasons that have yet to evolve beyond basic OMGUS as far as i can see)
Not everybody would have caught you for your late wagon muh vote. Too bad I'm in this game because you got completely exposed.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1815, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1810, NorwegianboyEE wrote:At first they claim i'm town and Nero is scum. I question their Nero read, they stay adamant about it. Then they suddenly start changing their read. Now they think i'm scum and nero is town, and then they start saying both me and Nero is scum. (Without referencing any kind of explanation as to what makes us scummy and an likely scum team) And completely ignoring the reasons he said i was town earlier. (Which weren't pretty good to begin with)
this just seems like someone who's constantly changing their opinion? which FL did like, every two pages as town in the only game I played with him? do you really think that this is conclusive evidence?
If that's not scummy for FL then what is? How would scum!him play this differently?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1817, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1812, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Que ABR saying "yeah i like this" and voting me for ?? reasons just as Pretentious unconvincingly began suggesting i was scummy. (For reasons that have yet to evolve beyond basic OMGUS as far as i can see)
Not everybody would have caught you for your late wagon muh vote. Too bad I'm in this game because you got completely exposed.
Late wagon Muh vote? Then why do you townread Pretentious?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And do you townread muh ABR?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:29 am

In post 1804, Nero Cain wrote:its in his sig. and even if you didn't know I don't see why who it is would change things. "oh he's done it b4" he's done it as scum too. Also, the way he's reacting and pleading are like a scum reaction to getting ran up. At the worst we lose a not very good VT, at best we flip a goon. Risk < reward.
It's NAI for him and you know it.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:29 am

In post 1820, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And do you townread muh ABR?
Muh is town.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

hi
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez! Newly updated!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

hi
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez! Newly updated!