Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 318, VP Baltar wrote:Can I get a link to a recent scum game of yours Datisi?
grumble grumble why do i keep my wiki up to date...

mini normal 2169 - made it to 5p lylo, partner was locktowned by all 3 townies, lost because the confirmed bulletproof that i hammered was also a vengeful and the vig had one bullet left and my god i had never been that salty in my life

mini normal 2175 - lolbussed innocentvillager and coasted to victory
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1261, Datisi wrote:Image
it is almost two am, why did this take so long, i want to cry
IS THIS ENOUGH COLOURS?

iconeum
- ico just gives me the same feeling as he did in the last couple of games where we were t/t. i've skimmed autumnal again (the only game where i played against scum!ico), and i just don't think i'm being led astray here?

menalque
- gut-town. if he's scum, i'm likely to get a ~gutping~ in his shitposting with me, and i didn't/don't see it this game. iirc, scum!him also doesn't go "yeah dats is lit just town lol". also, i genuinely smiled when i was typing and thinking how i'm actually scumreading shelly, only to see him vote her in pedits.

bob
- man, rereading bob this game, i'm getting flashbacks to games where my gut was *screaming* at me that bob is town, he started getting shitpushed, i didn't say anything, he got executed, and then he flipped town. and then i felt like a moron.

golden
- he kinda feels like the townie getting scumread for spicy reasons. his posting is fine, his takes are fine. i've read the various cases on him, and just... what? like, do i see a world where golden flips scum? sure. do i think we're likely to be in that world? ...not really, no.

bunno
- i've been trying to be caught up with the new posts as i'm rereading (maybe that's why it's taking me so damn long to write this) and kinda getting mixed vibes from their posts? i like what they're noticing in taylor, i don't get their read on ico because i thought his "read" on menal was clearly a joke?

edit: just got made. what do you like about his posting on page 32?

edit2: hmm. am i the only one here thinking *really* isn't a post to townread someone over?

battle mage
- i liked the early game ~mindmeld~ on noraa. i don't think i can point to a single post of his and with certainty say "i think this is coming from scum." but the fixation on golden is making me feel... uneasy

noraa
- nada. i just don't know. at moments i feel like they're scum trying to attack me but also being afraid of me (like at the beginning with me not explaining the vote or saying i'm gut scum but that those aren't her actual reads?). at moments they feel like newbtown who doesn't give a damn. at other moments they feel like scum trying to push whatever BS they can.

teacher
- i’m getting the feeling he’s trying to fly under the radar - posts seem like they’re trying really hard to be inoffensive. and I’m also wary of his shade on me/mena reads/interactions.

alonzo
- I really don’t feel good things about his early bob push and/or tunnel, and I’m just confused by the rest of his play? why are you voting BM (who’s a nullread?), and why do you ask people to assume there’s scum on their wagons?

username
- reading through his iso, i actually don't like almost none of his reads? like both golden and bob scumreads feel, er, ~made up~? and the townread on BM for making just feels, for lack of a better word, icky?

taylor
- i realized i've been "waiting" on reading this slot for after her catch up. she said she prefers townhunting to scumhunting, but i'm not sure i'm seeing any? she just feels like throwing shade here and there.

shelly
- fuck me, it's already past one am, i've left rereading this slot last, i do not have the energy for this iso right now
i've already talked about this. other thoughts are that her reads on both me and mena are fishy - town until we start suspecting her. and her reaction to me saying i hadn't asked anyone to vote her just seemed so over the top? and i feel like i can't follow a lot of their thought processes, plus the weird shade on people TRing ico while TRing ico. and calling meta trash when BM was using it to defend taylor but screaming about meta when mena is attacking her.

level-zero-thinking notes being
- shelly/taylor prob not s/s
- shelly/noraa prob not s/s
- actually there's likely a lot of not s/s pairs, what am i doing
lmao
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:29 am

Daitsi puts a lot of effort into his scum game. If they're scum here, we can easily pick apart his buddies and circle back to him at the end.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Datisi »

why are you laughing at my triangles
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:33 am

The effort is commendable but it won't stop me from catching you, so I'm laughing.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Datisi »

well good thing i'm not scum then!!!
~M
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Shoshin »

Datisi improved a bit since I played with them.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:36 am

We can do this the easy way or the hard way and I know you guys like the latter better, so I will let you guys discuss for a week, and then come back and wrangle the votes I need to kill scum like Shoshin.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 325, Datisi wrote:mini normal 2169 - made it to 5p lylo, partner was locktowned by all 3 townies, lost because the confirmed bulletproof that i hammered was also a vengeful and the vig had one bullet left and my god i had never been that salty in my life
Same thing happened to me in a large theme. I solo carried my team thru 5 mislims after my team all died on day 3.. Died in a 2p lylo just like you did.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:41 am

Post by midwaybear »

Datisi's posting yesterday seemed fake.
VOTE: Datisi
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 334, midwaybear wrote:Datisi's posting yesterday seemed fake.
VOTE: Datisi
I was also thinking this.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Datisi »

wanna talk about it?
~M
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Shoshin »

What're your reads?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:45 am

Post by midwaybear »

Sure, your opening posts read like you were on edge, and they just don't sit well with me.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:47 am

Post by midwaybear »

Felt like you were trying to stream of consciousness post to get townread.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 332, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We can do this the easy way or the hard way and I know you guys like the latter better, so I will let you guys discuss for a week, and then come back and wrangle the votes I need to kill scum like Shoshin.
Why wait ?

VOTE: shoshin
YOUR AD HERE
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Datisi »

@shoshin
In post 123, Datisi wrote:hot take: iv might actually be scum this game.
In post 295, Datisi wrote:i now feel like noraa is more town to me than she was yesterday. perhaps it's the sleep making me less paranoid and snappy. i also feel a sense of ~peace~ coming from cakez and gamma? i'll call that a townlean for now.
In post 301, Datisi wrote: i don't disagree with you. do you believe in tstbs? that is the feeling i get when reading a lot fo [unwnd's] posts for some reason...
In post 304, Datisi wrote:shoshin is currently somewhat +town over random chance. it's because of nothing specific, but the way she's giving out reads without properly explaining any of them makes me think she's more interested in having thoughts about the game than presenting those thoughts in a way that would earn her townpoints.
In post 316, Datisi wrote:midway is one of my "my brain and gut are telling me different things" reads. i suppose a provisional townlean won't hurt.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 338, midwaybear wrote:Sure, your opening posts read like you were on edge, and they just don't sit well with me.
In post 339, midwaybear wrote:Felt like you were trying to stream of consciousness post to get townread.
hm, i thought you were townleaning off one of my opening posts?

and /shrug, i always post like that.
~M
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 279, midwaybear wrote:People seem way too eager to make reads to the point where I feel like accuracy is being compromised.
I actually think this is scum indicative
See: Shoshin
In post 280, Noraa wrote:
In post 277, SirCakez wrote:Kinda feel like Noraa is leaning a little too hard on the "friends with everyone" shtick
I mean
She IS friends with everyone
But also this is mafia ya?
I rarely get games like this as town. let me enjoy being UTR for once :mrgreen:
mmm we'll see about that missus
In post 288, unwnd wrote:Yes

The game is boring at the surface level for me, I'm not interested in what people type most of the time. I think it's all very easy to fake, therefore I look for tells that aren't explicit such as someone's timing or their delivery. I think scum are more likely to process their posts and even use rhetoric to give off a certain vibe, while townies are shamefully honest and full of mistakes. When it comes to you midway, my issue with reading you is that you seem afraid of mistakes. You'd rather comfortably sideline and say things like 'people are too quick to give reads' but I think that's both unhelpful and lazy. I stand by what I said earlier: Post whatever you want as long as it doesn't start to become hyperposting. You seem very afraid of being judged for a wrong read and I'm not sure if it's because you think you should really really think about them when there's about 283 posts (e.g You don't understand the concept of D1), or you're nervous for scum reasons; Right now I lean the latter.
this is flawed because if anything mastina's playstyle gets her scumread more, not townread
In post 292, innocentvillager wrote:I will maybe do something sometime
art thou scum?
In post 304, Datisi wrote:but the way she's giving out reads without properly explaining any of them makes me think she's more interested in having thoughts about the game than presenting those thoughts in a way that would earn her townpoints.
again I think this is actually scum indicative
In post 332, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We can do this the easy way or the hard way and I know you guys like the latter better, so I will let you guys discuss for a week, and then come back and wrangle the votes I need to kill scum like Shoshin.
join me and Baltar

VOTE: shoshin
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez! Newly updated!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Illogical Rampage
Illogical Rampage

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:58 am

In post 217, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 214, Shoshin wrote:
In post 208, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Noraa
I also find this scummy from ABR.
I highly doubt that you can read Noraa, her friendliness is NAI, she seems like she slip by right under your nose if you were an informed cop, and your chainsaw defense of your fake townread screams scum to me.

VOTE: Shoshin
Cakez isn't following this game closely.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Shoshin »

SirCake, why you vote me?
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Datisi »

shoshin, the "you wanna talk about it" was aimed at you too.
~M
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Shoshin »

VPB, what're your concerns about me?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 346, Datisi wrote:shoshin, the "you wanna talk about it" was aimed at you too.
My silence was your answer.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Noraa »

I don't think anything shoshin has done is AI in the slightest for them but if town really wants to yeet her, I'm quite very null on her so its alright.
In {Datisi, Shoshin}, I much prefer Datisi tho I must say, I think I basically just haven't had a game with datisi where I didn't think he was scum day 1 and every day of the game so I'm not sure how reliable these reads are.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE