Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1424, Titus wrote:
In post 1423, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1419, Titus wrote:
In post 1416, MathBlade wrote:I am hoping if you do the VCA you’re known for you’ll at least see the issues I have and where I am starting from Peta scum but it all falls apart.
I have done it. I just can't quote VCs on mobile.
I don’t see it? Can you quote the post where you did it?
Every post where I tell you why DV was bussing Peta.
That’s not your VCA Titus.

That’s you stating what you think of a vote.

Your VCA is something like when you were masons with Mastina and color shit and go “Scum are in blah and blah because narrative and this is what they did”
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1425, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1424, Titus wrote:
In post 1423, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1419, Titus wrote:
In post 1416, MathBlade wrote:I am hoping if you do the VCA you’re known for you’ll at least see the issues I have and where I am starting from Peta scum but it all falls apart.
I have done it. I just can't quote VCs on mobile.
I don’t see it? Can you quote the post where you did it?
Every post where I tell you why DV was bussing Peta.
That’s not your VCA Titus.

That’s you stating what you think of a vote.

Your VCA is something like when you were masons with Mastina and color shit and go “Scum are in blah and blah because narrative and this is what they did”
I didn't include color. Sue me.

I already did tell you where the scum are and you're objecting to my formatting?!? You're not the Superior Court.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t see your thought into that here. It’s a tiny game and I gave you the VCAs in a post.

It just feels like you listened to Pooky beg versus read the game.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Titus »

There's not a huge data set to go off of.

The literal vca question is which DV vote is a bus? The one on Peta or the one on Pooky? That's it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Titus »

It's a micro, not a complicated large theme. It's just one question at the end of the day. Which vote is a bus? Which vote gains more for scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Titus »

That's what you need to look at when you're alive tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1429, Titus wrote:It's a micro, not a complicated large theme. It's just one question at the end of the day. Which vote is a bus? Which vote gains more for scum?
That’s imho the wrong question.

Even if I grant the vote by DV on Peta gives more to scum if it’s a bus doesn’t necessarily make it a bus there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

(I don’t believe that but even if I did that’s not VCA)

That’s assuming scum had a mindset of bus for those votes.

It’s assuming a scum mindset and forcing a bus agenda.

It’s not letting votes speak for themselves it’s not VCA
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I just feel like I don’t see a Titus VCA anywhere and have nothing to go off of.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1431, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1429, Titus wrote:It's a micro, not a complicated large theme. It's just one question at the end of the day. Which vote is a bus? Which vote gains more for scum?

Even if I grant the vote by DV on Peta gives more to scum if it’s a bus doesn’t necessarily make it a bus there.
It makes it much more likely to be a bus. It's much greater equity if it is a bus. VCA is never lock but it's pretty solid here. I'm willing to stand by my analysis that DV's peta vote is the more likely bus in his vote history.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1434, Titus wrote:

It makes it much more likely to be a bus. It's much greater equity if it is a bus. VCA is never lock but it's pretty solid here. I'm willing to stand by my analysis that DV's peta vote is the more likely bus in his vote history.
And if he’s not bussing?

You’re assuming because it’s proscum it’s a bus versus just analyzing the votes like you usually do.

Just gah
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1432, MathBlade wrote:(I don’t believe that but even if I did that’s not VCA)

That’s assuming scum had a mindset of bus for those votes.

It’s assuming a scum mindset and forcing a bus agenda.

It’s not letting votes speak for themselves it’s not VCA

The votes do speak for themselves. I wouldn't put my VCA on the line if I didn't believe it Math. Just because I am not cloring the day VCA doesn't make it so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

DV was caught scum and had been for a while.

It’s just so infuriating to keep coming at it with a blank slate and you’re all “bus bus bus” “scum are bussing”
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1435, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1434, Titus wrote:

And if he’s not bussing?

You’re assuming because it’s proscum it’s a bus versus just analyzing the votes like you usually do.

Just gah
You don't understand. I analyzed the vote patterns and came to the conclusion that DV's Peta vote was a bus because it's more advantageous for scum. That's how VCA works. It supposes players make the best plays with the gamestate they have.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t see that and it feels like you’re starting with assumptions and don’t connect the dots and I feel like I am drowning and asking for help and all I get is “it’s there”

If I don’t get anything I can’t see anything and nothing changes
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1437, MathBlade wrote:DV was caught scum and had been for a while.

It’s just so infuriating to keep coming at it with a blank slate and you’re all “bus bus bus” “scum are bussing”
I have come at this with a blank slate repeatedly. I sheeped you when I had no clue. I have a clue now.

If you totally solved the game, why did Cakey die over you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1439, MathBlade wrote:I don’t see that and it feels like you’re starting with assumptions and don’t connect the dots and I feel like I am drowning and asking for help and all I get is “it’s there”

If I don’t get anything I can’t see anything and nothing changes
You can't see the lifeline I am throwing out to you. I am trying here but it's like you have plugs in your ears.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1105, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1093, Bingle wrote:Generic question: who makes sense as scum with DV?
Titus or Peta
The last bit from Cakez ISO
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Peta supposed I would sheep you. That's why we're here Math.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1440, Titus wrote:

I have come at this with a blank slate repeatedly. I sheeped you when I had no clue. I have a clue now.

He’s the child that’s why. It wasn’t reads based.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I tried faking child and did a poor job of it
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1444, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1440, Titus wrote:

He’s the child that’s why. It wasn’t reads based.
Scum could get one more miselimination then shoot Cakez for the win. They needed a plan to get that miselimination. Peta's plan was to use your tunnel on Pooky because there would not be enough town to outvote you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

cake died because he suspected Peta of being the last scum

you lived because you are tunneled on me

its not rocket science my guy
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

if im scum i just shoot you lol
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Got a holiday thing bbl
GTKAS -- MathBlade