NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1390, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:
In post 1381, NorwegianboyEE wrote:N_M wasting his vote on a slot that’s not got any other votes and ignoring the other leading wagon is weird if scum.
It doesn't seem rational to be hung up on having one vote on you when the vote count has 2 rolling wagons and traction on a third.

What is it about Not Mafia's vote that's got to you?
I’m not allowed to be curious why someone is voting me?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Join date is irrelevant. Compare their meta and get back to me.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

In post 1401, Luca Blight wrote:Join date is irrelevant. Compare their meta and get back to me.
have u considered:

>IRL obligations
or
>dynamics of being in a large normal for the first time
I catch banned users.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:09 am

Post by quiet »

In post 1377, Bypasser Catcher wrote:not to townslip but how many scum usually in a large
I would like it if someone with more experience could chime in with some more data points, but I looked at a few other finished games of about this size, and it looked like 4-5 scum, 4ish town poweroles (with one or two weaker and one or two stronger, most with a few modifiers).

I don’t know if it is typically like this though, or if (as random examples) we are in a world with zero power roles or all power roles or three scum with superpowers, I don’t know if any of those options are considered Normal games. For my sanity, can anyone summarize about what I should expect the game state to be?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1402, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1401, Luca Blight wrote:Join date is irrelevant. Compare their meta and get back to me.
have u considered:

>IRL obligations
or
>dynamics of being in a large normal for the first time
Yes, those things apply to both players.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:18 am

Post by quiet »

I think I really like bypasser today.

Also, is this
In post 1355, Bypasser Catcher wrote:I've thought about it for the past 20 minutes and I've decided i think im actually confident enough to locktown gamma here. Explanation on request after gamma responds to me.
More of this?
In post 1391, Bypasser Catcher wrote:I was half bluffing the statement tbqh. When I enter a game I pretend to make strong reads that I myself am not actually confident in because strong reads generate strong reactions which lead to stronger reads.
Personally, Gamma kind of scares me, but in the intense way of like, not wanting to disappoint a teacher. That is not AI, the only thing I’ve noted there is they seem to be targeting the high frequency posters vs. most others searching in the low frequency. I’m slightly towny on them, but if you have a stronger sort I’d like to hear it.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:19 am

nah the gamma read is legit. I won't go back on it unless they get mechanically confirmed not town or evidence down the line suggests a reeval is necessary.
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:21 am

if i give solid substance like that on a townread its more than likely legit - otherwise it might be me baiting a scumread to do something I want to be able to sort them 100%
I catch banned users.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1357, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1356, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1345, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1343, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think you decided to whiteknight NM and once the momentum slowed felt like expressing a lean scum read on NM that you still have no intention of acting on
I might discuss it with others but I don’t think you’re gonna change my mind
That sounds really dishonest, if I'm being honest, Gamma.

I'm not going to explain why you are wrong right now so I can get info on other people's reaction to your move - but I will say your reasoning and logic is notably weak. Are you perhaps bluffing and hoping to get a reaction out of me?
Keep in mind you came into a slot that had a lower starting point for how I was reading it, since NPOM hadn't been especially towny before he got force-replaced. So really it's just a piece of the puzzle. You came in to a scumread slot, posted things that I thought were towny for the incorrect person I thought you were, I recalibrated when I found out your real identity and had less confidence in my townread but still felt you were kinda town, and then your NM handling brought you back into the SR zone. So with that, I don't think my read is that weak or that I'm being dishonest. And no this isn't intended as a reaction test.
So here's where I point out that your claim that my progression is "terrible" is bunk.
Between the point where you quoted that I said NM is prob town and shifted to a scumlean, there were 300 posts Gamma. 300. I recently played a game with NM where I was able to correctly sort them as town in a vanilla setup. This isn't a place where I'm seeing the same vibe from NM. I'm not infallible. I make mistakes. I'm definitely allowed to rectify them later when I see evidence that shows that I was wrong.

As for that last quote, that was mostly facetious with light seriousness that I want the claim to play out. You also scumlean the slot as per your recent posts. You can understand the PoV then why I want that too. You come off as a person who takes every statement people make as serious especially over text so I don't fault you for thinking I was just "flip flopping" there.

I said I'd wait for more reactions but I'm feeling impatient at the lack of activity rn.

Also you pinpointed the exact theory I had in my head about what I noticed wrt your progression on my slot.

So what brings you to believe this is specifically me being scum, seeing as your read is also based in who is occupying the slot?
I guess your NM read makes more sense now, though I’m not entirely willing to drop this. I will however
VOTE: Hayker
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Bigender (He/She)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Bigender (He/She)

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1358, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1135, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1048, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1040, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Gamestate just declared not_mafia town. The fact hes at hammer distance this fast with no real cooperation between townies shows it.
Town are just voting bc of playstyle dislike and scum are piling on.
Sometimes this way of thinking is accurate, but it's been a weird slot since the beginning and I could easily see scum distancing themselves from it.
And yet you were the first to flinch. Try again.
I don’t know what you mean.
If I’m looking for people distancing from NM you’re a prime suspect.
We're falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go...That's who I am.

Visit my
new
GTKAS page here!
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:55 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'm waiting for something of substance to happen like an elim
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:00 am

In post 1410, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm waiting for something of substance to happen like an elim
why?

can you explain why the lack of post content from you by the way?
I catch banned users.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:10 am

Post by quiet »

In post 1401, Luca Blight wrote:Compare their meta and get back to me.
So I went and tried to do this. Joyed has a lot of games, generally posts a fair amount as either alignment.

Mini 2167 he was mafia, and posted frequently, responsively, etc. while Joyed is not playing like they normally do, it’s clear they don’t have to rely on newbscum tactics like avoid the thread. Am I missing something in their meta that makes you like voting joyed more?

I guess I’m not seeing how meta necessarily supports Joyed over hawker. I understand not being super impressed with the catch up though.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:12 am

Post by quiet »

In post 1411, Bypasser Catcher wrote:why?
can you explain why the lack of post content from you by the way?
This please. Also just a taste of some content would be really nice. Throw a bone to the town puppy here.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I didn’t say meta necessarily supports PlusJOYED over Hayker, I said I’m willing to give Hayker more leeway as they’re basically a newbie.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Not_Mafia, how do you do the rainbow colors in your posts? I must know. Is there a github?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Luca Blight »

@
PlusJOYED
: You love readlists, right? I’d love to see one from you.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1415, Rannygazoo wrote:Not_Mafia, how do you do the rainbow colors in your posts? I must know. Is there a github?
https://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer
Also, what is Not_Mafia doing? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen.
I will SEARCH for games with you and N_M to help you policy him.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1417, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1415, Rannygazoo wrote:Not_Mafia, how do you do the rainbow colors in your posts? I must know. Is there a github?
https://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer
Thank you, I promise not to use this for evil
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:40 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1283, chkflip wrote:You can disagree with me about your newly shown antitown behavior, but that doesn't actually make it less antitown. Assuming scum saw, read, and discussed the claim actually gives me a whole hell of a lot less incentive to unvote you for what should be an obvious reason. But we can keep not talking about the thing you shouldn't have mentioned to begin with if that makes you feel better.

heybbmolla who hurt you
I’m here just waiting for a flip

Too much for me to sort through let’s just get rid of one of these questionable slots
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:34 am

Post by quiet »

Thought I'd give this a shot. Ordered by gut.
Spoiler:
Town

Andres (my locktown)
Bypasser Catcher (when does content, is real real good content.)

Towny

Vaxkiller (good content, great catch up posts, probably shouldn’t read Vax this high but just like them on gut)
Luca Blight (+town interactions p. much all the time, putting in work)
Gamma Emerald (trusting Bypasser read, liked them beforehand too, is scary, think it’s the avatar)
DrippingGoofball (thought responses to/posts since wagon on them were super towny)
Nero Cain (really liked them early, a bit quiet since but still read them here)
NorwegianboyEE (I would love to see if scum!Norwegian is capable of posting at this frequency + detail and not get caught out)

Null
Titus (do they have tells?)
chkflip (liked them early, kinda grumpy lately, null right now)
BBMolla (ha as if i’d read BB)
Norfolk Boy1 (town content, low post count, need more time to sort, but like his presence in the game)
Binatog13 (perfectly capable of this posting like he is as either alignment)
MiniMegabyte (still slandered from early wagon, but I didn’t find it too compelling then or now)
Momrangal (disagree with most reads/posts from them)

Scummy

plusJOYED (we want a readlist!)
Rannygazoo (I don’t think I’ve liked a single one of your posts. Sorry, Rainycat)

Scum

Hayker (my preferred low content wagon. didn’t like pop in at all. didn’t like Norwegian shade either.)
CheekyTeeky/NM (think just flips red, I understand the utility of wait and let sort themselves via claim, but idk, I like flipping red)

heybbmola good to see you. I am also pro flipping a slot soonish. Is there anything else to get out of today? Or are we just waiting for votes to consolidate.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:40 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1393, Titus wrote:I'm conflicted bc the people I don't think are town are agreeing with me.
Rude.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1420, quiet wrote:Thought I'd give this a shot. Ordered by gut.
Town

Andres (my locktown)

Bypasser Catcher (when does content, is real real good content.)

Towny

Vaxkiller (good content, great catch up posts, probably shouldn’t read Vax this high but just like them on gut)

Luca Blight (+town interactions p. much all the time, putting in work)
Gamma Emerald (trusting Bypasser read, liked them beforehand too, is scary, think it’s the avatar)
DrippingGoofball (thought responses to/posts since wagon on them were super towny)

Nero Cain (really liked them early, a bit quiet since but still read them here)

NorwegianboyEE (I would love to see if scum!Norwegian is capable of posting at this frequency + detail and not get caught out)

Null
Titus (do they have tells?)
chkflip (liked them early, kinda grumpy lately, null right now)
BBMolla (ha as if i’d read BB)
Norfolk Boy1 (town content, low post count, need more time to sort, but like his presence in the game)
Binatog13 (perfectly capable of this posting like he is as either alignment)

MiniMegabyte (still slandered from early wagon, but I didn’t find it too compelling then or now)
Momrangal (disagree with most reads/posts from them)

Scummy

plusJOYED (we want a readlist!)
Rannygazoo (I don’t think I’ve liked a single one of your posts. Sorry, Rainycat)

Scum

Hayker (my preferred low content wagon. didn’t like pop in at all. didn’t like Norwegian shade either.)
CheekyTeeky/NM (think just flips red, I understand the utility of wait and let sort themselves via claim, but idk, I like flipping red)
heybbmola good to see you. I am also pro flipping a slot soonish. Is there anything else to get out of today? Or are we just waiting for votes to consolidate.
first off.
removing spoiler tag, it was unnecessary.

im gonna point out what reads i find a bit egregious, or rather I have massive pings on wrt how im viewing the game atm vs ur explainations. yellow = mild red=major
GTKAS MS 20th Anniversary game now taking pre-ins!
(DM me)

"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Momrangal »

Oops you did it again
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:54 am

i really wish the quick reply section told me which account i was in cause ill draft a post partially, then tab out, switch accounts for something then come back and forget :lol:
I catch banned users.