Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Reformed Toxic Player »

In post 1223, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1219, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:I'm not following.
I think more often than not you would not as Town look at three players voting you early in Day 1 and place all three in the POE, particularly when they’re all active and explaining themselves. There’s no chance in hell I would ever assume myself (unless I was some sort of genius and I’m not) that they’re all Scum or that they all deserve to be in the POE. The fact that you immediately went against one of those reads is confirmation enough that after you saw the votes, you realized just how unrealistic that position was.
the thing about a PoE with more players than there are scum - you ARE assuming some of them are town.

I was basically saying - look: there's probably scum on this wagon if my read is wrong on this initial 3.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 969, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:Because they didn't come out as towny enough??

bruh?

why are u asking me to restate shit ive already gone over.
Frankly none of it makes sense.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 970, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:i already stated i had voted u for the contradiction from our scum pt in 799 and what u said in this game
So if that was your reason for voting me what changed? Doing a reeval makes no sense since you had already been townleaning me and if the so called contradiction was the thing you voted me for that didn’t change, so it doesn’t make sense to townread me. I feel like you were just doing things to do things imo, especially that readslist.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 911, Elements wrote:
In post 905, Datisi wrote:elements, do you have like, thoughts on things that are happening right now?
battle mage is town
vpb is town
rtp is rapidly becoming scummier
RL has also dropped in my reads
And well yeah I’m glad I moved away from Elements. I was a bit confused by the self-votes and didn’t like that early wall of reads, but this is exactly how I feel reading up to this point.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by RLotus »

I think more often than not you would not as Town look at three players voting you early in Day 1 and place all three in the POE, particularly when they’re all active and explaining themselves. There’s no chance in hell I would ever assume myself (unless I was some sort of genius and I’m not) that they’re all Scum or that they all deserve to be in the POE. The fact that you immediately went against one of those reads is confirmation enough that after you saw the votes, you realized just how unrealistic that position was.
On RTP mentioned the stuff about his POE, and it looks like his scumread of BM started formulating on . The wagon on RTP didn't start until .

So, I don't really like this logic. In fact, it looks like the wagon on RTP could have built up in reaction to RTP's POE read.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:14 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1225, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:I was basically saying - look: there's probably scum on this wagon if my read is wrong on this initial 3.
Well that's just not true
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:14 pm

In post 1227, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 970, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:i already stated i had voted u for the contradiction from our scum pt in 799 and what u said in this game
So if that was your reason for voting me what changed? Doing a reeval makes no sense since you had already been townleaning me and if the so called contradiction was the thing you voted me for that didn’t change, so it doesn’t make sense to townread me. I feel like you were just doing things to do things imo, especially that readslist.
yeah i did take a leap of faith when voting you to see what would happen. and? whats your point? townlean by no means means im going to stop examining your play and poke at suspicious stuff.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:17 pm

In post 1229, RLotus wrote:
On RTP mentioned the stuff about his POE, and it looks like his scumread of BM started formulating on . The wagon on RTP didn't start until .

So, I don't really like this logic. In fact, it looks like the wagon on RTP could have built up in reaction to RTP's POE read.
lmao i legit forgot about this. my memory do be lacking
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1229, RLotus wrote:On 786 RTP mentioned the stuff about his POE, and it looks like his scumread of BM started formulating on 787. The wagon on RTP didn't start until 799.
Is your theory that the entire Scum Team saw themselves placed on a POE by Koba and they all coordinated votes back to back onto them? Because I’ve seen some blatant Scum play in my day but this would absolutely take the cake.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1233, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1229, RLotus wrote:On 786 RTP mentioned the stuff about his POE, and it looks like his scumread of BM started formulating on 787. The wagon on RTP didn't start until 799.
Is your theory that the entire Scum Team saw themselves placed on a POE by Koba and they all coordinated votes back to back onto them? Because I’ve seen some blatant Scum play in my day but this would absolutely take the cake.
I didn't say they all were scum. But, maybe say scum VTB sees RTP's read of him is shifting against his favor and join BM on his vote. I'm just saying that it possible not that it necessarily did happen.

Regardless, RTP didn't see 3 people on their wagon and decide to POE them
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:22 pm

my doubt that rl is town here evaporating by the second - even I forgot about that shit and for sure a scum player would have just ignored that since its buried so deep.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1234, RLotus wrote:Regardless, RTP didn't see 3 people on their wagon and decide to POE them
That’s not what I said though. I just said the POE was poor, and I think Koba realized it and quickly changed tactic. I don’t see any other reason why Koba would quickly switch their read on VPB there while drunk. I don’t even think there’s much in the form of content from VPB to prompt the change. Just Koba doing some drinking.
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 1223, Andresvmb wrote:I think more often than not you would not as Town look at three players voting you early in Day 1 and place all three in the POE, particularly when they’re all active and explaining themselves.
That is what you are saying here no?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1010, Green Crayons wrote:page 33 is boring. why are VD and Datisi arguing? is one pushing a case on the other? Both? please advise (with something interesting).
Im crying. Datisi is scumreading. Par for the course. :lol:
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1237, RLotus wrote:
In post 1223, Andresvmb wrote:I think more often than not you would not as Town look at three players voting you early in Day 1 and place all three in the POE, particularly when they’re all active and explaining themselves.
So Koba throws suspicion towards those slots, they all vote for Koba, and Koba places them all in the POE they identify as the winning POE after, only to hard go back on their read of VPB, and you are defending the POE? Am I getting this right?
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:30 pm

andres do u still fos lotus
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by RLotus »

I'm just saying I don't think the POE had anything to do with the votes on them. Why he changed his read on VPB, I don't know.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:32 pm

In post 1239, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1237, RLotus wrote:
So Koba throws suspicion towards those slots, they all vote for Koba, and Koba places them all in the POE they identify as the winning POE after, only to hard go back on their read of VPB, and you are defending the POE? Am I getting this right?
reading back was i supposed to magically take them out of the PoE that was already in my head at the time?

-because this is how you are suggesting it.

also i'd like you to give more substantial thoughts about GC please.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1241, RLotus wrote:I'm just saying I don't think the POE had anything to do with the votes on them. Why he changed his read on VPB, I don't know.
Okay but you’re fighting an argument I’m not making. I said those slots were skeptical of Koba. Not that the POE came about because they were voting Koba.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:35 pm

RL - I think I've figured something out. I'm wondering if you are on the same page as me or not. tryna send over a brainwave here.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:36 pm

In post 1243, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1241, RLotus wrote:I'm just saying I don't think the POE had anything to do with the votes on them. Why he changed his read on VPB, I don't know.
Okay but you’re fighting an argument I’m not making. I said those slots were skeptical of Koba. Not that the POE came about because they were voting Koba.
i had quite clearly stated it was in reaction their suspicion growing when I started to fos certain slots -> slots at the time i was confident were scum. this is natural to think when you know scum would damage control ASAP if their partner suddenly starts getting PoE'd by a loud townie.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

VPB had already posted for example, and mind-melded with Datisi shortly thereafter.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1240, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:andres do u still fos lotus
Yes.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:38 pm

I think this is wasting valuable conversation space arguing about the semantics of this when there's clear reasoning already stated around those posts - can you respond to the lotus + GC question andres.

pedit: why are they still scum to you here?
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:38 pm

I think lotus has demonstrated pretty well they are outside of scumrange for a new player - unless you think they are completely lying.

do you think they are playing similarly to last game?