Newbie 2059 - Scummer's Baking Championship (Baked Over)

Forum rules
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-12

With 9 players alive, it will take 5 votes to eliminate.

GrandpaMo (1): JacksonVirgo
Andante (3): skitter30, Ahri, PookyTheMagicalBear
Hand of Glory (1): Hand of Glory
JacksonVirgo (1): Andante

Not Voting (3): Fizz Raab, WhemeStar, GrandpaMo

The deadline for day one is set at (expired on 2021-03-31 00:59:36)

Mod Note: Basement floods suck.
Last edited by Cabd on Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:36 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

wow
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Andante »

Hey Wheme!!! Are you town?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:54 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Hi

Maybe
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:54 am

Post by WhemeStar »

It will probably take me a while to read 20 pages

I isod pooky though pookys probably scum
Im a dog that quacks
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:56 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

pagetop welcome whemestar
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 487, Andante wrote:but it really feels like JV has just decided to tunnel GM.
I don't like self-meta really but that's generally what happens with me. I generally tend to hard-tunnel a player and don't consider elsewhere so that's why after I nice sleep after that interaction with Grandpa I decided to broaden my reads.
Tactical Lurker
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

ANyone have a fast tldr of the game?
Im a dog that quacks
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
JacksonVirgo
they/them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I think it'd be better to get a fresh outlook by you catching up without one than be tainted possibly by one.
Tactical Lurker
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 507, WhemeStar wrote:ANyone have a fast tldr of the game?

not a whole lot has happened, just try skimming it, your slot is scummy, so good luck
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

ima try:

so basically first early game interaction...andante comes out with a saying that gets the game moving; "jackson/fizz enterances are weird. seems something mafia is more inclined to say" something along those lines. fizz gets defensive bout ppl voting early game. claims doesn't know how it worked and moves on later on. i think 2-3 ppl tried to tell her it wasnt scummy to early vote and how it moved the game anways pooky alligns me with jv. skitter and pooky give towncred on andante for the enterence read and their further impression. skitter also gives me townpings. andante is questioning due to the nature of his perception that me and fizz are leaning scum in his eyes. HoG comes in and gives views about the skitter/fizz interactions in post 87 also pressuring pooky. skitter thinks now im scum (reason why in post 92) andante now votes me along wit skitter as well. ahri comes in with pooky and skitter talking bout the theme of this setup. ahri gives pings starting in post 119. HoG comes in 147 i come in after asking how many mafia there is as well as elaborate with HoG's reads (please go to post for specifics). HoG is collectivtly townread i believe specifically by skitter and ahri . JV comes in replying to some earlier quotes made and scums me as well. This starts the feud interaction between me and JV starting in post 162! (tldr of that interaction; we gon about how there is mindsets and hwo im being manipulative and i disagree and i think that he is, read more for specifics) .

skitter says jv is town out of that interaction. fizz now finally gets why the voting thing is good as well as his reads in post 199. HoG gives his reads on it as well on 201. ahri in 203 (agree wit skitter). i further reply to jv and leave it there and ask everyone else for their reads. in post 221 andante is trying to process hogs "analytical" posts but cant; builds scumcase on ahri. GB finally comes in 223 apologizing and then leaving again. jv then replies to my earlier further replies to his earlier ones. jv starts townreading skitter. the ahri and andante interaction plays out in mostly all of page 10 and beginning of page 11. i tr andante. HoG comes in at 241 with TLDR of "My current reads are Fizz as town; 0-1 scum between skitter/pooky; you've been anti-town; rest unclear."

skitter starts a andante scumcase. (mainly starting on post 278). me and skitter have a small interaction starting post 266. pooky still thinks its me and jv. skitter brings the point of how andante says that me and jv were scum (saying maybe one scum inside) but wants to vote ahri instead. skitter thinks its me and andante. pooky is unsure. HoG agrees with skitter and votes andante. i call HoG out *starting post 300) however I unvote HoG (was voting them at the time as a reaction). HoG calls me out and votes me. i explain my part and HoG thinks i had a good rxn now. Andante starts getting annoyed how ahri is getting no attraction. GB comes in 303 saying Ahri is town. fizz comes out of nowhere questioning why ppl think she scum in post 306. its now andante vs ahri + skitter . ahri and skitter both have the claim of what i said earlier on why they thought andnate was scum at first. HoG townreads me and fizz. skitter point out andante could be alligned with pooky. i call out HoG for his analytical post diminish. GB comes in 356 with a bad quote saying they will catch up on reads and apologizes for lurking. andante and sktiter keep going at it starting post 360. HoG comes out of no where and says some weird stuff that looks like it makes sense but it doesnt; townreading ahri more than andatne i am assuming. post 377 HoG keeps referencing something other than the game; everyone gets confused. me and skitter end up having a friendly convo. skitter now trs me . andante thinks my read that "hog and andante is most likely same allignment" is tmi. andanate is still confused on skitter's read. ahri votes andante in 409. HoG self votes in 411. JV comes in 412 with their contribtution (go to post for specifics). me and jv unironically agree that pooker had a bad rxn and interaction wit skitter earlier on around post 320. i come up with the theory that if andante flips scum it was most likely a bus. skitter tries to get other opinions on their interaction and andante's quotes. pooky still thinks im scum. andante gets more annoyed that ahri isnt being pushed due to lack of contribution. i state i dont sus andante. andante, fizz, and me push for GB to talk. fizz notices my chnage of playstyle kek. andante explains further in page 19 of his scumread. pooky sheeps sktitter then votes andante. i give my reads in post 480. i think everyone collectivly townreads fizz up to post 485 with andantes reads on fizz townreading her as well. andante gives read on HoG in post 484. andante gives read on JV in post 487; scumreads JV backs away from the ahri push. 498, U join! welcome!!

okay so it isn't the best, but its at last something. i deserve some credit, this took me 45 mins to an hour just looking back at logs and etc. i hope you found this helpful.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

if i missed anything, or recalled anything incorrect please feel free to correct me or add anything else. thanks!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 506, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 487, Andante wrote:but it really feels like JV has just decided to tunnel GM.
I don't like self-meta really but that's generally what happens with me. I generally tend to hard-tunnel a player and don't consider elsewhere so that's why after I nice sleep after that interaction with Grandpa I decided to broaden my reads.

same LOL! i literally was like im not going to respond to you just so i could get other ineractions going on. later on you proved yourself to getting townier and townier and now i sus pooky more than you out of the pair reading i made.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I have the day off tomorrow so I will catch up then.
Im a dog that quacks
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 513, WhemeStar wrote:I have the day off tomorrow so I will catch up then.

please also use what i said as a guide ;-; like i spent all that time writing that lmao for you
Ahri
Ahri
Goon
Ahri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Ahri »

andante / ahri one
grandpo / jackson one
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:53 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 514, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 513, WhemeStar wrote:I have the day off tomorrow so I will catch up then.

please also use what i said as a guide ;-; like i spent all that time writing that lmao for you
Will do. Gonna start reading now.
Im a dog that quacks
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 515, Ahri wrote:
andante / ahri one
grandpo / jackson one

Why are you also so certain a maf is in me and you?? like, you're saying we flip me as town then get you??
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 231, skitter30 wrote:I dont townread andante as much as in ffery's newbie
Could be like i'll get a bettwr read when they have time to play more, but this is how i view it rn
I was thinking the same thing skitter.
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 240, Andante wrote:I'm hesitant to out my exact read on Pooky, but don't worry, I'm not ignoring him, I just have a very strong read that I'm not sure I want to out yet.

A quick run down of where my head is.

Andante - Town
Grandpa - Initial scum lean, but how Jackson jumped on the Grandpa fos is messing with my head, so I'm not too sure here right now.
Fizz - I'm not entirely sure right now, you had a line I kinda liked, my entrance read on you was real though, felt like maf.
Hand - I genuinely can't read Hand, the posts are way too analytical, not really about interactions?? idk, Hand is a later read
Ahri - Scum, unless Ahri decides to make an effort to try, they are either scum, or town playing towards scum alignment
Skitter - Scum lean maybe.. very slight lean - your reads this game are like complete opposite of mine, which feels weird, you TRed grandpa, then flipped when I called Grandpa maf, so it's like, idkk, could definitely still be town though!! I know I'll have a solid read on you later, you're not today's elim. I also have a reason I tr you.
Pooky - I will not out my stance on you yet. I'm 100% confident, but me outing this info right now is not helpful to town. You're also not going out the door today.
George - I have 0 read off the top of my head, I can't recall your lines.
Jackson - You got a little defensive over my entrance thing to direct the game somewhere, it wasn't even a legit push sooo. I hate the grandpa read from you lmao, I want your interactions with others.

TLDR- I'm just ready to end today with an Ahri vote
I think I am going to vote andante.
Im a dog that quacks
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Andante »

lmaooo ready for my unpopular take which I'm pretty certain on. Wheme is maf, like, sure get me today, get Wheme tomorrow and final is in skitter/Jackson. I'm not saying this just cause like "omg they're voting me" no it's like, a pretty dead certain read. Wheme feels identical to 2057, and skitter is very different.
Andante
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Andante
She
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Andante »

I've put the 2nd most effort into this game, Grandpa the most, and I do not believe this skitter/wheme sr comes from a town pov
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

effort =/ town
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

i townread gradnap and fitz not sure if i like jackson or pooky.

on top of page 11
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
WhemeStar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Im a dog that quacks