Dogs Vs. Cats Mafia | Endgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 4397, Chara wrote:
In post 4390, SirCakez wrote:some of my reads are getting stale
need to reassess
i really thought Ivyeo is scum but now SS is in that slot and I always feel weird SRing SS because I've misread him so many times before
ugh
SS replacing in made me SR the slot more for the completely unfair reason of i was scum with SS recently and he just vibes completely the same no matter his alignment, apparently.
Maybe. I feel the same about SS, i can't read him at all.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Chara
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4395, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4387, Chara wrote:i do not scumread that slot!
por favor mas?
i forget what specifically happened now, but there was a point where i was questioning flow's reasoning on a read and it gave me this attitude about it that made a lot more sense coming from town with nothing to hide than scum who was made because it was genuinely hunting.

i was really sure about it at the time, but in a more general sense i just think flow trap's been towntelling today.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

To me it seems like all flow cares about it is not dying
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez! Newly updated!
flow trap
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
flow trap
Hey/Hem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Hey/Hem

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:02 am

Post by flow trap »

Nah, there's at least one other thing
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Chara
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4333, Flea The Magician wrote:Chara when you're here gimme your low-down on Pooks <3 I ain't diggin for it.

honestly I ain't feel scumpooks here at all.
i don't have any particular insight on Pooky as a player, why do you ask me specifically?

UNVOTE:
but from what i do know, his energy here is very reminiscent of town pooky i've seen before when he's pushed, i did end up giving the back and forth a better read and i see where he came up with the Farkran traitor thing. i do think his interactions with Norwee are not great but this isn't new and i'm coming around to the idea i'm not great at analyzing specific interactions.

but liking pooky more doesn't mean i agree with Fark scum at all, i'm not sure why that is a wagon.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:11 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4382, SirCakez wrote:actually I changed my mind I think Pooky is town
his reaction here feels like when I went after him in Warehouse as scum

VOTE: flow trap
everybody scumreads this slot let's yeet it
I really don't scumread this slot at all.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Chara
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4402, SirCakez wrote:To me it seems like all flow cares about it is not dying
hmm, examples? i know mine wasn't even a specific one, but i'm not seeing it.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 4404, Chara wrote:
In post 4333, Flea The Magician wrote:Chara when you're here gimme your low-down on Pooks <3 I ain't diggin for it.

honestly I ain't feel scumpooks here at all.
i don't have any particular insight on Pooky as a player, why do you ask me specifically?

UNVOTE:
but from what i do know, his energy here is very reminiscent of town pooky i've seen before when he's pushed, i did end up giving the back and forth a better read and i see where he came up with the Farkran traitor thing. i do think his interactions with Norwee are not great but this isn't new and i'm coming around to the idea i'm not great at analyzing specific interactions.

but liking pooky more doesn't mean i agree with Fark scum at all, i'm not sure why that is a wagon.
I have the same feelings about his energy and behavior, he did the same thing on me when i was scum in the normal game we played together, but that time his reasoning made sense, here it really does not imo. The snake thing is an immense asspull to fuel a traitor theory, and after reading the role wiki i'm 99% sure a traitor wouldn't know their teammates' target. Also based on your posts i think you know exactly what i am.

Moreover, i feel like at the start of our 1v1 he used the same nichilistic nuance that he used in the game where he was scum with skitter, and the subsequent discussion was all but a fake.

Unless you know scum!pooky meta and this is very far from his scumrange?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
UC Voyager
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
UC Voyager
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:20 am

Post by UC Voyager »

In post 4380, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4247, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 4205, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4177, UC Voyager wrote:I really don't like how fast the pooky wagon just took off. That was my only concern about placing my vote their to begin with, but I don't see a better option. I still wish to see a better case against him come out before we get to many more votes. Realistically, from what i understand, he has two previous games. One scum and one town. realistically that isn't enough to try to compare his playstyle to previous games. When i was new to mafia, my playstyle would really switch up. It was also radical and often trollish. I wasn't trying to be, i was just new. What's really going to come down to is his interactions with other scum. Ill leave my vote for now, but i really don't like how fast this is going.
not a fan of this reaction
Why? I made it pretty clear when i first voted for pooky that i wanted to look more into it before a whole wagon starts and a wagon seemingly followed. Now that iv read more in depth, He seems more town then you. Im not sure why you, toadette and raya just jumped on and the only one who gave much of an explanation was Raya. Until i see a real case, I don't know what to tell you. I don't want us to rush any possible wagon and end up taking out a townie. We don't even know what the setup is. Its reckless and scummy to just jump wagon to wagon without content.
I think it's disingenuous to try to start a wagon and then later claim you aren't a fan of it when you are on it.
Why do you expect explanations from everyone? When reasoning has already been put in thread.
btw I agree with your Toadette read but not because she's jumpy. I think her style has been too...opportunistic all game. And it doesn't seem like she's really trying to scumhunt.
In post 4269, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4265, Farkran wrote:Pooky if you're town you should pay attention to the game

You should know i'm not scum, even if i had shitlevel reads. This could be another shitlevel read, help me understanding if it is. I don't believe your push on titus and you have associatives with norwee. Out of the people who are voting you now, how many scum are there in your opinion?
do you really expect me to effort when scum are just all in shitpushing me and we're in a multi ball game where half the deaths are scum

i dont even care if i get elimmed here

im town thru and thru

the only person who even wanted me dead was a doggo scumbag who ended up eating a bullet in the face
so your SRs are just the people pushing you?
that's the impression i'm getting
Here is my thing. I wasn't trying to start a wagon. I'm pretty sure I stated that in my post where I voted. I simply wanted to look more in depth into pooky cause originally I had a scum read due to his early game play. Which really changes past mid day one. His behavior is simply coming off as town. Toadette and you I'm less sure of. I think it's more likely your town but I could be wrong about all of it. There's nothing wrong with voting and keeping your reasoning to yourself, but that's honestly impractical because if you feel a need to vote someone, shouldn't other people know your reasoning? If you're input is helpful, why keep it to yourself. Unless it's related to something you're trying to hide. It's possible town toadette does this, but I don't see why. Still I think deeper analysis of interactions and ISO will give more light to it.
so...i don't get enough sleep
Chara
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Chara »

VOTE: toadette

i keep thinking about how she reacted to my kind of towncasing her. like, i get being worried that scum is whiteknighting you, but she doesn't actually seem all that worried about that besides as a thing to waffle about. it's just been weird.
Chara
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4407, Farkran wrote:I have the same feelings about his energy and behavior, he did the same thing on me when i was scum in the normal game we played together, but that time his reasoning made sense, here it really does not imo. The snake thing is an immense asspull to fuel a traitor theory, and after reading the role wiki i'm 99% sure a traitor wouldn't know their teammates' target. Also based on your posts i think you know exactly what i am.

Moreover, i feel like at the start of our 1v1 he used the same nichilistic nuance that he used in the game where he was scum with skitter, and the subsequent discussion was all but a fake.

Unless you know scum!pooky meta and this is very far from his scumrange?
i wouldn't say "exactly"... but i did mention i noticed what you'd bolded earlier and drew my conclusions from that.

i don't have any scum pooky meta that i remember, no, so i can't see it's outside of his scumrange.

your opening post about hating dogs and being a cat person, and also being a snake but being unsure about that, i kind of see where he got it? i also associate snakes with traitors, they're an animal generally used as a synonym for a liar and betrayer, there's the whole creation myth about Eve being tricked by a snake, and with the dog and cat thing and apparently scumreading you it's not really an asspull to me.

but regarding his other arguments, i think blatantly defending Norwee is a lot different than scumreading him but not voting him, and that does feel kind of bad faith as an argument to use, especially trying to claim that voting a player is basically the same as scumreading them.

actually i still don't really like pooky, i might have just been reading his energy as being better.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Who's SS? I'm null on FT.

VOTE: Farkran
Spoiler: Why
XenoSkulk was processed by Crushing Wheels

█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Do you wanna get to know me? Like are you really sure about that? GTKAS!
Songs I have used in catchups
Anything signed is from alters.
Chara
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4409, Chara wrote:VOTE: toadette

i keep thinking about how she reacted to my kind of towncasing her. like, i get being worried that scum is whiteknighting you, but she doesn't actually seem all that worried about that besides as a thing to waffle about. it's just been weird.
someone can talk to me about this too, i still think scum Isis's game is more.. developed, than this? but i also don't see why town Isis is playing in this way that feels like she doesn't care very much about where the elim goes. but mostly the way she's reacted to my reads on her this game has been weird.

pedit: SS is Something_Smart
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Farkran »

Snakes are also associated with something else in history, not just treachery

I may as well just claim now lol
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i think i know what you are and i'm an idiot so i bet scum probably figured it out
aka Fenrir
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 4412, Chara wrote:
In post 4409, Chara wrote:VOTE: toadette

someone can talk to me about this too, i still think scum Isis's game is more.. developed, than this? but i also don't see why town Isis is playing in this way that feels like she doesn't care very much about where the elim goes. but mostly the way she's reacted to my reads on her this game has been weird.

pedit: SS is Something_Smart
I will be honest wrt pops - i played town against scum!her twice and scum against town!her once. I cannot associate her to any of my past experience, so i tried to read her in a meta vacuum and i'm leaning scum, but my confidence is really low.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:39 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Chara
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Chara »

i don't think you should claim, but also it's probably really obvious to anyone who is looking for rolesofts anyways, so i don't know if there would be a point.

also: snakes are associated with a lot, you're right! i love snakes. they can symbolize eternal life, ressurrection, renewal, healing, fertility, and so many other positive things in addition to the somewhat western ideas of treachery and villainy and death.
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Brave Heart Lion »

VOTE: titus
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:41 am

CHANGE OF HEART FARKTOWN PROBABLY?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:42 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

If Farkran is this ^ my ego will be so big the thread will be unable to contain it
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:42 am

the farkan votes need to go away
aka Fenrir
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:44 am

How aboyt we go back to the alien Cop where aliens dont exist
Chara
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Chara
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Chara »

In post 4415, Farkran wrote:I will be honest wrt pops - i played town against scum!her twice and scum against town!her once. I cannot associate her to any of my past experience, so i tried to read her in a meta vacuum and i'm leaning scum, but my confidence is really low.
yeah, i am trying not to meta her, but it's like she was suspecting me for not being that suspicious of her as though she's been doing things that one should be suspicious of, and i agree that her plays been strangely undirected but i thought this was more of a trait of town!her.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:45 am

In post 4422, Brave Heart Lion wrote:How aboyt we go back to the alien Cop where aliens dont exist
only if you call me dragonheart
aka Fenrir