Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Forum rules
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really want to do rathe. rathe could just be scum but im pretty meh on the slot. If Rathe is town that means besides a rando vote on osuka Andres has been sorta tunneling town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 944, Dwlee99 wrote:What if we just linked arms, sang a happy song, and yeeted Dunnstral out of this atmosphere?
I can always get behind a Dunnsrtal yeet, context be damned.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata
Location: Bad Player Correctional Institute, for parole violations

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 948, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Rathe?
In post 949, Dwlee99 wrote:I could compromise on that slot sure.
You guys realize you're posting this in the game thread and not the scum PT, right?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 640, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 638, Dwlee99 wrote:Is that a yes to both of those or just the lurking one :P
That's your job to figure out

I can make it easier moving forward
sorta felt like this was a cheeky town response. He's not a terrible d1 elimination b/c he'll just eat up night actions and/or be unreadable for the rest of the game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 952, DrippingGoofball wrote:You guys realize you're posting this in the game thread and not the scum PT, right?
things scum say

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 953, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 640, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 638, Dwlee99 wrote:Is that a yes to both of those or just the lurking one :P
That's your job to figure out

I can make it easier moving forward
sorta felt like this was a cheeky town response. He's not a terrible d1 elimination b/c he'll just eat up night actions and/or be unreadable for the rest of the game.
But then he didn't make it easier :(
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

DGB you're ultra cringe rn.
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 700, T3 wrote:It's more that a 1 town and 1 scum neighborhood sounds weird.
neighborhoods are inherently nai. that's what makes them different from masons, where everyone is _known_ to be town

there is no alignment information about anyone in the neighborhood. it could be 2 town, 1 town 1 scum, and even 2 scum if the mod and the nrg decided to troll the shit out of everyone
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 702, nomnomnom wrote:okay so upon rereading I think I scumlean towards T3 and STD the most
T3 hands out townreads very easily and yet does feel so much more reluctant calling anyone scum which feels like a big red flag to me.
STD feels like a slot posting for the sake of posting, I can see scum easily posting stuff like
In post 44, Save The Dragons wrote:what if you're shit at crumbing things

i can't believe i forgot to vote

VOTE: osuka
mostly only posts when mentioned, also feels really preemptive defense when vfp didn't say why he scumread him
the only post I think could indicate town!std is this one
In post 597, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

i like osuka for town

i like petapan for town

i like titus for town

i like nero cain for town
but again very little reasoning towards the votes, and the vote on Dunn feels like a safe non committal vote
I wish I could vote both slots, but I think std's iso is much more scummy
VOTE: std
have you ever played with std before?
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 707, VFP wrote:
In post 705, nomnomnom wrote:I think I like dw's slot a bit better for town after rereading as well
There are still many question marks in my head but I guess this was a worthwhile reread :P
This is still scum.
Couldn't benefit from the push so soft town now.
i can barely tell what you're saying here
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by osuka »

one thing that does jump out at me is that even though vfp sounds towny, he's _way_ too active compared to his previous games and i think he flipped town in all of them? maybe he was scum in the last? who knows? i certainly don't
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Anya »

dgb's overdoing the whole confident call out everything they can act

if they go around accusing everyone else of being wolf it makes them look fearsome

also who in their right mind could actually think kyouko and i are both wolf
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 731, T3 wrote:VOTE: ssbm
????
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 732, Save The Dragons wrote:i changed my mind nomnomnom seems town

i am posting just to post was overextended now work is kicking my ass and i'm trying not to get involved in the pedantic discussions this game because i don't quite find them interesting. my play, in short, is scummy and i'm often scumread for it but that's just kind of the way i play i guess.

@dwlee you really lost that game to tris i did fuck all and nearly got caught but i'm curious...is there anything about that game that makes you think i'm scum here or is your vote out of spite?
your play this game is _nothing_ like the last time we played together just a couple weeks ago. what changed?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Anya I've been convinced, throw DGB on the pile of people I'm willing to lim.
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 758, petapan wrote:anyway, the answer is only ever going to boil down to "i've played with dgb before and the things you are claiming are strange amount to playstyle quirks rather than anything alignment indicative". that's unlikely to satisfy you and i absolutely do not give a fuck

on a skim of the noughts and crosses game i actually think save the dragons is qualitatively different here than he was in that game, BUT that is an unusual setup and not nearly as familiar with him based on a small sample so i wouldn't strongly base my read of him off that. do think he's playing the game in a towny way
he just flipped town in a previous game of ours and he was most definitely playing _very_ differently

is it a leap to assume he was town in noughts and crosses?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

is that something you'd do over DOTW or is DOWT still scummier for you guys?
@ the hood

osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by osuka »

like i dont think he's playing scummy or anything, it's just that he's so markedly different than he was that that stands out pretty badly in a slot that is otherwise towny

kinda thought he would pick up at some point but that has yet to happen
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 778, DrippingGoofball wrote:Wow both Anya and kyuoko are scum.
is your case on anya that she is voting a slot you like?
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 832, petapan wrote:
In post 830, Nero Cain wrote:man, you need to chill out.
shut up idiot
i see you went to the osuka school of discourse

i dig it
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by osuka »

i think tilted nero on page 35 has to be town, right?
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 892, Andresvmb wrote:Nomnomnom is Town. If anybody tries to execute there, they’re Scum. Just so we’re clear.
oh hi youre alive

care to elaborate
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 894, Rathe wrote:VOTE: Nero
In post 895, petapan wrote:VOTE: nero
i'm now convinced that nero is probtown because there's no way both of these slots flip green, so i'm officially against the nero wagon
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 899, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: rathe
VOTE: rathe

willing to sheep this
osuka
osuka
Mafia Scum
osuka
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 906, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 656, Nero Cain wrote:I just think she's lurky as scum.
In post 734, Titus wrote:
VLA until Monday
:wink:
quit the angleshooting dogshit please