cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:43 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 373, HockeyFan wrote:
Hey cyrus, you mention ppl have thrown shade at u this game but here u are, throwing shade at Luke which is a big?? Its almost as if you know Strange is town and that is why you are A. sheeping him so you can on d2 say "omg Luke is in hotwater, he got a read wrong, lets powercondemm him". so like I dont like this at all
more white knighting . do you two always defend your early town reads on day 1.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:45 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Yes..?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 371, Azeru wrote:
In post 356, Lukewarm wrote:Final 3 for completeness

Azeru
lean scum

Their iso feels very empty. Not just post count, but even in the posts they have, it is mostly just asking questions without putting any of their own reads/takes out there. Like they feel like they are being overly careful putting their own opinions into the thread (like every post before 237 has none of their own opinions)

Then 237, is their fist vote/push, and it is on Cyrus, which is a very non-controversial take.

333 and 351 are their first posts that feel like they are putting anything of their own out there... and not a fan of those either. Their apparent strongest town read is the person with the least posts in the thread, and even requires them to dismiss the things they don't like from the iso. Then there is shade on me and my strongest TR
You have every right to dismiss this statement as I have no proof to back it up really, but I'm generally a slow player that ramps up over the game. Early on I try to ask questions and gauge general feelings on people, but I don't like sharing my reads until I feel like they're solid enough to share. I don't like making insubstantial posts if I can help it.

That said, I can understand being put off by my vote on Cyrus. You said it was a non-controversial take at the time which I will agree with. But then you're also faulting me for my takes that you do seem to think are more controversial. Do you take issue with my reasoning or is it just that you don't agree with the reads?
Overall, I am getting the feeling that you are being overly cautious. Even with the takes you have had recently. Haschel is my town read, but there were these things that pinged me. Here is some shade for Luke, but I am not calling him scum, he is still null. Here is some shade for Zyla, but not calling her scum either, instead I'm gonna say I don't have a great read on her yet.

The only thing I have seen you put out there without some kind of qualifier, seems to be the cyrus push
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:52 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 350, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1-7

In 16th Century Naples, the term "pizza" came into being. It referred to galatte, a flatbread, with stuffings or toppings. It was a street food and was considered a dish for poor people.

HockeyFan
(3): StrangeMatter, Zyla, cyrus62
StrangeMatter
(2): Lukewarm, Pavowski
Save The Dragons
(1): HockeyFan
Haschel Cedricson
(1): Save The Dragons

Not Voting
(2): Azeru, Haschel Cedricson

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline: June 20, Midnight US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2021-06-19 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
so either luke and hockey are scum together and trying to put the mislynch on me or one of the two pocketed the other i dont like the way they are defending each other so hard. reminds me of the longest newbi game . icon was so sure insomnia was town that they almost cost us that game. why because they were basically joined at the hip so much so we thought they were both scum. if not for the jail keep we would have lost. whose on hockey me zyla and strange . he would vote me but he wants to vote strange 2 of the three on the wagon. he also wants it to seem like hes making reads . 7 days to go only 15 pages why so stung already.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:57 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 378, cyrus62 wrote:
Vote Count 1-7

In 16th Century Naples, the term "pizza" came into being. It referred to galatte, a flatbread, with stuffings or toppings. It was a street food and was considered a dish for poor people.

HockeyFan
StrangeMatter
Save The Dragons
Haschel Cedricson

Not Voting

Mod Notes:

so either luke and hockey are scum together and trying to put the mislynch on me or one of the two pocketed the other i dont like the way they are defending each other so hard. reminds me of the longest newbi game . icon was so sure insomnia was town that they almost cost us that game. why because they were basically joined at the hip so much so we thought they were both scum. if not for the jail keep we would have lost. whose on hockey me zyla and strange . he would vote me but he wants to vote strange 2 of the three on the wagon. he also wants it to seem like hes making reads . 7 days to go only 15 pages why so stung already.
Yea I want to vote u and Strange. I do realize 7 days are left in this day but as said in , I like to make a lot of reads quickly. Am I supposed to ignore your inherently scummy posts? Also, the fact that u think me tring luke is gonna "cost" us the game is comical. u said yourself that there are 7 days in day 1 so why are u so sure "us defending each other/pocketing each other" is gonna "cost us the game"?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:00 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 379, HockeyFan wrote:
Vote Count 1-7

HockeyFan
StrangeMatter
Save The Dragons
Haschel Cedricson

Not Voting

Mod Notes:

Yea I want to vote u and Strange. I do realize 7 days are left in this day but as said in , I like to make a lot of reads quickly. Am I supposed to ignore your inherently scummy posts? Also, the fact that u think me tring luke is gonna "cost" us the game is comical. u said yourself that there are 7 days in day 1 so why are u so sure "us defending each other/pocketing each other" is gonna "cost us the game"?
simply if you only aim at people who aim at you and luke then you anit scum hunting you pretending.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:02 am

Post by cyrus62 »

try to read my code maybe your quit aiming at me and start hunting.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:02 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 380, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 379, HockeyFan wrote:
Vote Count 1-7

HockeyFan
StrangeMatter
Save The Dragons
Haschel Cedricson

Not Voting

Mod Notes:

simply if you only aim at people who aim at you and luke then you anit scum hunting you pretending.
Why do u think Im aiming at you just because you're aiming at me? You are scum for deliberately wasting town's time with your reaction tests and pushing people who call u out on it
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:05 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 381, cyrus62 wrote:try to read my code maybe your quit aiming at me and start hunting.
I've said earlier, I am not interested in reading your code because you need to do more pro-town things than whatever that is. Also, just because i am scumreading in my last few posts does not mean Im aiming at u. I have SRD STD and strange in my read list .
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:06 am

Post by HockeyFan »

scumreading you*
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

If cyrus's code is real, then I think he would see the benefit of people not believing it right now

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 378, cyrus62 wrote:either luke and hockey are scum together and trying to put the mislynch on me
I have repeatedly said that no one should vote for you tho. What are you talking about?

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, where have I defended Hockey? I mean, he is not even my strongest town read?

Like, every accusation coming from you seems like it was made up on the spot...

Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 346, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 343, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 341, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 337, cyrus62 wrote:inch fast that hat earth right east. in soon after dont only count, shoot ant vest every . match empty.

good luck
sigh, you are actually so hard to read because half of the time, idk what you're saying lol
its not ment for everyone to read its a code
The more cyrus says stuff like this, and mentions his code unprovoked, the less I believe it.

Like, why bring up the code in the first place if it is real?

Why right this new message, but then be okay with hockeyfan not being able to read it, because if both messages are true, then for all he knows hockeyfan is the exact person he needs to read it?

It is all seeming manipulative / performative at this point :dead:
Honestly, I'm surprised that HockeyFan can't read it tbh, but I'm not gonna give them scum points for that or anything
I will ask though, apart from HockeyFan, does everyone know what Cyrus is saying? Because I don't necessarily believe it, but it seems like he's refusing to answer any questions, so if the information is already out there I'd like to make it
known
that it's out there. (And if over 50% of us have figured it out, then chances are at least one of the mafia has, and if one of them know, both of them do)
Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Azeru »

In post 388, Zyla wrote:
In post 337, cyrus62 wrote:inch fast that hat earth right east. in soon after dont only count, shoot ant vest every . match empty.

good luck
sigh, you are actually so hard to read because half of the time, idk what you're saying lol
The more cyrus says stuff like this, and mentions his code unprovoked, the less I believe it.

Why right this new message, but then be okay with hockeyfan not being able to read it, because if both messages are true, then for all he knows hockeyfan is the exact person he needs to read it?

Honestly, I'm surprised that HockeyFan can't read it tbh, but I'm not gonna give them scum points for that or anything
I will ask though, apart from HockeyFan, does everyone know what Cyrus is saying? Because I don't necessarily believe it, but it seems like he's refusing to answer any questions, so if the information is already out there I'd like to make it
known
that it's out there. (And if over 50% of us have figured it out, then chances are at least one of the mafia has, and if one of them know, both of them do)
I am fully aware of the contents of his 'coded' messages.
Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Azeru »

I will admit to overlooking the first one until he brought attention back to it though.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:42 am

Post by cyrus62 »

im not the 1st town to do that in a game. inch team itch fast under not night yes had open world yet on utter rock east at dont mess every . and sadly if you think thats how you can till scum your going be heart broken in the other games.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:42 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 388, Zyla wrote:

good luck

known
ok smart one what does it say.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:46 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 372, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 369, cyrus62 wrote:luke you seem to be going after people on hockeys wagon why is this?
what? This isn't even remotely true

Hockey's wagon rn is "My strongest Town Read" "Someone who I don't think anyone should vote today" and "The person I am currently voting"
did i mis read this.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 392, cyrus62 wrote:ok smart one what does it say.
In post 97, cyrus62 wrote:I am town tracker.
In post 337, cyrus62 wrote:if there. is a doc, save. me.
In post 391, cyrus62 wrote:it i
funny how you read me.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 390, Azeru wrote:I will admit to overlooking the first one until he brought attention back to it though.
Same.
Anyway, that's Me, Luke, Pav, Azeru, and I
think
HC who've said they understand, which to me says there's a good chance that mafia already knows even if we don't say it in the open
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Zyla »

Posted those backwards, whoops
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:05 am

Post by HockeyFan »

Zyla wrote:
funny how you read me.
oh? Ok then Ig cyrus is town LOL, what a wack playstyle. I guess I will go back to pushing my SRS in STD and strange(partly). Can STD give some updates reads?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:10 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

Really don’t like post 330, it seemed so suspicious to me how it really seems like it was intentional, and misleading.

Also, I am stuck using a phone, which really doesn’t help trying to writing this out and making things easier.
Azeru
Azeru
Goon
Azeru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Azeru »

In post 397, HockeyFan wrote:
Zyla wrote:
funny how you read me.
oh? Ok then Ig cyrus is town LOL, what a wack playstyle. I guess I will go back to pushing my SRS in STD and strange(partly). Can STD give some updates reads?
Well, let's not forget that just because he says he's town doesn't mean it's true.

Though for other reasons, I am having a hard time finding scum motivation in his play. It's anti town, but at the same time the reasons I can think of for which he'd make this play as scum are extremely risky, and even if it played out in his best case scenario, are still mostly detrimental to the scum team.