cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:15 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 723, StrangeMatter wrote:VOTE: Save The Dragons
can you tell me why save the dragons is sucmyer then hockey or why you town read hockey or why you prefer your vote on std , to hockey?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:15 am

Post by cyrus62 »

haha i stole page top.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 722, cyrus62 wrote:
@mod who is not voting
Luke and HC
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:38 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 727, Zyla wrote:
In post 722, cyrus62 wrote:
@mod who is not voting
Luke and HC
funny huh.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 653, cyrus62 wrote:and if lukewarm is scum hockey is with them.
In post 712, cyrus62 wrote:we anit going to be able to lynch hockey either way. luke refuses to push him . hockey wont vote him self and i dont see pav or azul making the push. hascals largely mia.
In post 721, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 716, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: hockeyfan
now watch no one will put him to l1 let alone hammer him.
I really don't like this angle. Like, I have stated that I was thinking that Hockey was town. So obviously, I have been pushing on the people I have been more suspicious of. What, do you think that I should vote for my town reads?

I am reading this, and I don't know how to take it other then you pressuring me to vote my town reads. If you think I should be voting for hockey, convince me that he is scummy. Or address the reasons I think he is town. Don't just put this out there, because it feels like I am just being pressured to vote him to prove that we are not the scum team, but like that is a shitty reason to vote someone. If anything, this approach from you makes me want to dig my heels in on my town read, just because I don't want to move just because of the way you are pressuring it.

And to be clear, the "no one will hammer" line is nonsense. Why do are you so eager to have a hammer right now? If we get closer to the deadline, maybe THEN I will be willing to compromise and vote against my reads because getting any elimination is better then letting the day end without an elimination - but why should I vote against my reads now, with plenty of time left?
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Maybe I am addressing the wrong person....

@Zyla, why do you think that Hockey is scummy?

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:46 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 729, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 653, cyrus62 wrote:and if lukewarm is scum hockey is with them.
In post 712, cyrus62 wrote:we anit going to be able to lynch hockey either way. luke refuses to push him . hockey wont vote him self and i dont see pav or azul making the push. hascals largely mia.
In post 721, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 716, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: hockeyfan
now watch no one will put him to l1 let alone hammer him.
I really don't like this angle. Like, I have stated that I was thinking that Hockey was town. So obviously, I have been pushing on the people I have been more suspicious of. What, do you think that I should vote for my town reads?

I am reading this, and I don't know how to take it other then you pressuring me to vote my town reads. If you think I should be voting for hockey, convince me that he is scummy. Or address the reasons I think he is town. Don't just put this out there, because it feels like I am just being pressured to vote him to prove that we are not the scum team, but like that is a shitty reason to vote someone. If anything, this approach from you makes me want to dig my heels in on my town read, just because I don't want to move just because of the way you are pressuring it.

And to be clear, the "no one will hammer" line is nonsense. Why do are you so eager to have a hammer right now? If we get closer to the deadline, maybe THEN I will be willing to compromise and vote against my reads because getting any elimination is better then letting the day end without an elimination - but why should I vote against my reads now, with plenty of time left?
you see this right here is why im sus. you call each other null untill askd why you wont vote them . then they become town. i sweer if it it is hockey or lukewarm who is scum and we dont lynch one . i will not play another game with you lot.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, Zyla, did you have any thoughts on Strange wrt

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 731, cyrus62 wrote:you see this right here is why im sus. you call each other null untill askd why you wont vote them . then they become town. i sweer if it it is hockey or lukewarm who is scum and we dont lynch one . i will not play another game with you lot.
And this right here is why I find it hard to follow your pushes. It seems like every time you say anything about me or the things I have said or done, it is wrong. When did I have him as null? He has explicitly been a town read of mine for a while.

And if you keep finding me scummy for things that you are misremembering, it makes it harder for me to trust your other scum reads :/

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:55 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 733, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 731, cyrus62 wrote:you see this right here is why im sus. you call each other null untill askd why you wont vote them . then they become town. i sweer if it it is hockey or lukewarm who is scum and we dont lynch one . i will not play another game with you lot.
And this right here is why I find it hard to follow your pushes. It seems like every time you say anything about me or the things I have said or done, it is wrong. When did I have him as null? He has explicitly been a town read of mine for a while.

And if you keep finding me scummy for things that you are misremembering, it makes it harder for me to trust your other scum reads :/
orher. i only have two.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 734, cyrus62 wrote:

orher. i only have two.
You have called every single player in the thread scum at one point or another. I am talking about all of those, not just your current reads

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:00 am

Post by cyrus62 »

i onoly have two scum reads
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:01 am

Post by cyrus62 »

this is what luke saids now. but here is what hockey said.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:03 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 720, Zyla wrote:
In post 21, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 9, StrangeMatter wrote:Here's a random question to everyone.

How confident or nervous are you about winning this game?
I'm very confident winning this game now because you have outed as scum by voting me so the 2 mafia are already outed to me :)
So, going through ISOs I actually found this kind of interesting. I didn't really notice it much the first time, and mostly thought it was a joke, but Hockey is saying "the
mafia are [known] to me". Strange is supposed to be the first of course, but who's the second one?
In post 113, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 105, Azeru wrote:On the topic of HockeyFan, this is actually really interesting to me.

As far as I can tell, it seems like all of your scum leans have been partner reads so far. Is that coincidence or is it just your style to look more specifically for pairs then any individual player?
I tend to go for partnery reads alot more since mafia partners tend to have associative tells
Slightly random question for Hockey from this: if I were scum, who do you think my partner would be?
In post 544, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 542, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 538, HockeyFan wrote: Probably should have worded this better. In post , you TR them in the first line but your final read is a null read on them? Your SR in that post was left blank(presumably because u
didnt
SR them)
I think you are not parsing out his comments the same way I am
In post 268, Pavowski wrote:Azeru - in 135 points out, rightly, that we somehow managed to get Hockey to e-1, and calls for us to chill the hell out. Read: town. But also establishes as somebody watching and tracking the game very closely. Read:scum. End result, I dunno. Neutral I guess.
I read that as

"Azeru - in 135 points out, rightly, that we somehow managed to get Hockey to e-1, and calls for us to chill the hell out. Read: town" Pav is giving Azeru townie points for 135

"But also establishes as somebody watching and tracking the game very closely. Read:scum" Pav is giving Azeru scummy points for this

"End result, I dunno. Neutral I guess" Since Pav has things that ping Azeru as scum and things that ping Azeru as town, they ended on neutral

Oh ok Yea I see now, I thought he formatted his comments like I tr Azeru <reasons> SR azeru : <nothing>. and at the very end, he Null read them. Okay well if thats the case azeru/pav probs arent partners but one of them is the 2nd scum
So, around this time, you had Azeru as a hard town read. If you were thinking either Pav or Azeru had to be scum, how come that didn't make you want to vote Pav?
Alright so as for , it was merely a meme. If you were scum, you could be partners with about anybody tbh(except Strange(maybe)) Yes there is still a possibly of their being
1 scum between them
, but I am more confident in STD flipping scum(and being the 2nd mafia) rn so that is why I am pushing it more
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:05 am

Post by HockeyFan »

oh yeah the last part of that sentence is directed towards your last point
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:06 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 585, HockeyFan wrote:Sigh I really dont know where to go with this game lol. Like my reads are kinda stale at this point and I dont think they're changing anytime but when luke/cyrus are the only ones posting(both of them are null OR slight town for me), i cant really progress my reads
funny.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 737, cyrus62 wrote:this is what luke saids now. but here is what hockey said.
Are you saying that you are going to compare what I said now compared to what Hockey said before, in order to prove that I am changing my reads to fit the situation?

Shouldn't you compare me to me?

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:09 am

Post by cyrus62 »

@hockey if std flips town then what?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:11 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 741, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 737, cyrus62 wrote:this is what luke saids now. but here is what hockey said.
Are you saying that you are going to compare what I said now compared to what Hockey said before, in order to prove that I am changing my reads to fit the situation?

Shouldn't you compare me to me?
more interested in showing why i think there is a distance play. here.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:11 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 742, cyrus62 wrote:@hockey if std flips town then what?
Then I probably reconsider my reads and start pushing one of null towns(Zyla,Pav e.t.c). I could also probably reconsider on Luke if I had to
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 266, Lukewarm wrote:HockeyFan - I am still leaning town here I think.
In post 359, Lukewarm wrote:So now that I am done with my isos, I think I am at
Strange>Azeru>>Pav=STD=Herchel>
Hockey
>Zyla
In post 729, Lukewarm wrote:I really don't like this angle. Like, I have stated that I was thinking that Hockey was town.
In post 731, cyrus62 wrote:you see this right here is why im sus. you call each other null untill askd why you wont vote them . then they become town.
Please show me where I am doing the thing that you are accusing me of doing?

This is what I am talking about. You accuse me based on things that are simply not true, and then wonder why I don't want to follow your vote...

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Do you really think that the best play for me to make here is to just follow your vote?

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:14 am

Post by cyrus62 »

as i said im doa. the longer the day goes the longer i can help. because im dead either way.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:16 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 725, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 723, StrangeMatter wrote:VOTE: Save The Dragons
can you tell me why save the dragons is sucmyer then hockey or why you town read hockey or why you prefer your vote on std , to hockey?
Right now, I want this slot to talk more, and get a read on them. Also, #719 is part of why I think this slot should be pushed here.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:17 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 746, Lukewarm wrote:Do you really think that the best play for me to make here is to just follow your vote?
show me why i should vote strange over hockey? @ hockey show me why i should vote std over lukewarm . show me why you two are town. you may not be willing to work with me. but i'll work with you if you show me why i should trust you.