Cook (1):
NorwegianboyEE
, GrandpaMo

No Elimination (1):
VFP
Not Voting (0):

Deadline is in
(expired on 2021-06-27 12:00:00)
, at which point we will default to no elimination.

With nine players alive, it takes
five
to reach majority.

Note:
Showering regularly won't stop you from smelling awful if you never do your laundry.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 249, Val89 wrote: "He's town because he gives no shits about doing this things he says town should do, I'm an SE slot you newb so trust me." I ain't buying that.
Ok, newb. :shifty:
In post 249, Val89 wrote: You buy his read on Grandpa as genuine? Zyla is the other one driving that wagon, and I agree she's likely flipping red here too.
You should vote Zyla.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 248, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 247, Val89 wrote:You've established you are a fan of conciseness, and James don't post all that much, but what he does post is consistently inconsistent with his own stated position of how town should/do act.
Town stay inconsistent all the time.
Only scum cares about keeping up an appearance of looking good.
Changing a vote from a player they read as scummy to a new player they read as even more scummy makes sense as an progression so i disagree with your take that it comes from nowhere and that it is necesarilly an scummy act.
I’m not faulting you for the read as i generally think it is an typical reasoning for scumreading slots as an novice town player. But when you’ve played for a bit as i have you learn to recognize town from tells that don’t seem immediately obvious but are clearly there if you know what to look for.
I disagree. Town usually is consistent generally through the bigger picture but has a minor inconsistencies that can be justified.

Also it is the HOW they did it -- not what they did in my opinion. They came from a generalized view that Val was scum -- but unvotes me after pressure on him proceeds, this then probably makes them change their vote to me then I apply pressure and now has a general consensus that I am pocketing Val? Which would imply Val is now town in their eyes?

This brings up a question; if I am scum in James eyes, who am I scum with? @James.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:49 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 246, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Zyla has the most chance of flipping scum here imo.
I did scumread Zyla but I still think James is still scummier. I am not to worried about a Zyla vote but would rather vote on James in my opinion.

@NEE, do you think that inconsistent where they implicitly townread Val through them scumreading me, comes from town?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Because in my opinion; they never justified that pivot. They keep bringing up weak statements such as "Grandpa gives off more scummier vibes" etc.

Also hint hint: This post was a continuation of them ignoring my points from the interaction earlier |:
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 245, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 81, Zyla wrote:VOTE: VFP I don't like the fact that you seem to have chosen no-elims on D1 to be a hill you're willing to die on, nor the fact that you implied that you've won multiple games with a D1 no-elim when I can't find any examples
Pushing someone for the reasoning of them: "wanting a no lim" looks really bad for you.
And especially your switch to Grandpa.
I’d wager this up as an unconvincing buss on a scum buddy, or they just pushed VFP for an really bad reason before switching gears to Grandpa.

Just saw this now -- I agree, and that was my intial scumcase on Zyla as you see in my earlier iso. But the problem I am having with me fully scumreading them is like -- They just; Idk I feel like they are more of a misguided town because it looks like they are tryna geninuely solve the game with them doing analysis on there scumcases on them. It feels like they come from a town mindset and that is what is tripping me up. So they are still overall scumleeaning but a null read overall until I hear more from people and their take on Zyla. Like shit -- You just confirmed my actual scumcase ( Idk if you read it but it was basicall the same) and that could be you!town having the same thought as me. So I will probably townlean you for now.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:56 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

I think also I will townlean you for not straight up finding scum between me and James. I feel like scum would just try to get an easy vote off me or James.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 225, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 167, Zyla wrote:If I'm not mistaken, the only legal way to take 74 is as a joke, otherwise I think it falls under a trust tell
@Mod, can I get confirmation on if I'm correct with that?
This is scum seeing T3 towntell and then getting mad because it's a "trust tell".
VOTE: Zyla
? How is self-meta a towntell?
In post 245, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 81, Zyla wrote:VOTE: VFP I don't like the fact that you seem to have chosen no-elims on D1 to be a hill you're willing to die on, nor the fact that you implied that you've won multiple games with a D1 no-elim when I can't find any examples
Pushing someone for the reasoning of them: "wanting a no lim" looks really bad for you.
How so? No-elims are bad for town and they seemed adamant to defend their vote as being a good one, with something that is only
technically
true. (Town has lost 0 out of their 0 games that started with a no-elim d1)

Also. It doesn't matter if you find a post boring, just read it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 253, GrandpaMo wrote:@NEE, do you think that inconsistent where they implicitly townread Val through them scumreading me, comes from town?
I'm not going to go way hard on this particular point as i'm not James's lawyer, but it is my experience that town sometimes change their reads drastically without sharing the exact thought process. And James here went from saying they scumread Val, to saying they scumread you and that they implicitly townread Val. Why would scum!James neglect mentioning their progression? Now town!James might very well have neglected to mention this point as they simply considered that a world in which Grandpa!scum implicitly meant town!Val.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i will let this point ruminate as i wait to see James's response to all of this.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 251, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You should vote Zyla.
There are slots MIA currently, and it's starting to worry me. Is Cook even playing right now?

If those slots ever do decide to stop coasting, and it does come down to either Grandpa or Zyla, then obviously my vote is going straight over; but right now James is the slot I'm most confident is scummy, and that's where my vote is staying.

I find the "trust me newb, he's town cos I ain't a newb and I know it" about as convincing as the "trust me, he's town cos I played a game with him before" argument we get from Zyla.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 260, Val89 wrote:
In post 251, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You should vote Zyla.
I find the "trust me newb, he's town cos I ain't a newb and I know it" about as convincing as the "trust me, he's town cos I played a game with him before" argument we get from Zyla.
My point isn't that James is town or that you should believe it, my point is that
I
think James is town - at the moment.

For the other part, I 100% think that "I'm the SE, so vote how I tell you" is bad form, although I haven't decided yet rather it's scummy, or someone who thinks they're better at this game than they are
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 261, Zyla wrote:For the other part, I 100% think that "I'm the SE, so vote how I tell you" is bad form, although I haven't decided yet rather it's scummy, or someone who thinks they're better at this game than they are
Now you're just blatantly misrepping what i said to discredit me.
I've brought up that i have experience, yes. And i used that as an added supplement for my argumentation. But most of my posting has been used to explain my reasoning for believing James to be more likely town than scum and i've also listened to Val's case and responded as to what i think. So to say that all i've done is say to vote with me because i'm the SE is plain wrong.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 258, NorwegianboyEE wrote:my experience that town sometimes change their reads drastically without sharing the exact thought process.
I see a world where a town player change their reads without sharing the thought process as a matter of playstyle. I see a world were a newb town player sees that town player and incorrectly reads that as scummy. I see a world where a newbscum player is careful not to forget to share their progression for fear of being read as scum.

I just don't see a world where a town player changes reads without sharing the process whilst saying that's a scummy thing to do and pushing others for it. You are either a "cards-to-chest" town, in which case you don't criticise others for playing the same way; or you are "here what I think" town.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 262, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 261, Zyla wrote:For the other part, I 100% think that "I'm the SE, so vote how I tell you" is bad form, although I haven't decided yet rather it's scummy, or someone who thinks they're better at this game than they are
Now you're just blatantly misrepping what i said to discredit me.
I've brought up that i have experience, yes. And i used that as an added supplement for my argumentation. But most of my posting has been used to explain my reasoning for believing James to be more likely town than scum and i've also listened to Val's case and responded as to what i think. So to say that all i've done is say to vote with me because i'm the SE is plain wrong.
I don't know how else this post is supposed to be taken
In post 251, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 249, Val89 wrote: "He's town because he gives no shits about doing this things he says town should do, I'm an SE slot you newb so trust me." I ain't buying that.
Ok, newb. :shifty:
In post 249, Val89 wrote: You buy his read on Grandpa as genuine? Zyla is the other one driving that wagon, and I agree she's likely flipping red here too.
You should vote Zyla.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It is quite the coincidence indeed that just as Val expressed an reaction to the SE thing Zyla brings up how it's "possibly scummy".
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 264, Zyla wrote:I don't know how else this post is supposed to be taken
First part of 251 was an obvious joke.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Zyla »

No, I was honestly just worried that no one would agree with me and it would look like OMGUS

PEDIT: no such thing as an obvious joke over text with no tone indicators
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Zyla »

Also, don't tell us how to vote, tell us
why
to vote.
To paraphrase you: are you capable of summarizing what you've said about me into one easy to read post?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 268, Zyla wrote:Also, don't tell us how to vote, tell us
why
to vote.
To paraphrase you: are you capable of summarizing what you've said about me into one easy to read post?
- Your scummy voting pattern.

- Pushing a slot for wanting no lim.

- Calling T3's post an trust tell and pestering mod about it.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Zyla »

In post 269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 268, Zyla wrote:Also, don't tell us how to vote, tell us
why
to vote.
- Your scummy voting pattern.
What makes it scummy?
- Pushing a slot for wanting no lim.
.. Something that's provably anti-town.
- Calling T3's post an trust tell and pestering mod about it.
Read my very next post. I wasn't calling it a trust tell, I was saying it
had
to be a joke.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 267, Zyla wrote:PEDIT: no such thing as an obvious joke over text with no tone indicators
:shifty:
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Zyla »

? Jokes are not universally obvious. Just because
you
know something is a joke doesn't mean everyone will
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 270, Zyla wrote:What makes it scummy?
The change over to Grandpa when seeing no reaction from your "wanting no lim is scummy" vote on VFP.
I'll give you an chance though since you're here and responding to me.
What makes Grandpa scummy here and why did you change your vote to him?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 259, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway i will let this point ruminate as i wait to see James's response to all of this.
Yes you are very much correct. I think Jame's reaction will tell us a lot imo. And I still really hope for a response to my points.