Anything uPick (Endgame)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Forum rules
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5600 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:45 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

2.232 Gypyx Trial

Gypyx has been accused of witchcraft!

To vote in their favor, use HEAL: Gypyx. To support the charges, use HURT: Gypyx. Gypyx will be found innocent if they receive 7 heal votes before they receive 7 hurt votes.
Votes cannot be changed after being made.

Heal (0):
Hurt (0):

Not voting: Everyone

The day will end in (expired on 2021-12-05 21:00:00).

Also a note that you cannot vote on your own trial!
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #5601 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:46 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

now i go back to bed poggles
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

HEAL: Gypyx

Let's get this out of the way
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:50 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5220, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll make a proper post later but GLB has been acquitted of witchcraft, and the masses clamor for the real witch to be brought to trial.
Is there a post missing here? Where are is the heal/hurt record? It would be helpful to see if there’s a pattern to them with both Titus and gypyx.
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
Victorine
Victorine
Townie
Victorine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:50 am

Post by Victorine »

*yawns* Same old, same old.
Show
My darling is wonderful in their simplicity

-

Alt of somebody
Cheeky Wings
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Cheeky Wings
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:52 am

Post by Cheeky Wings »

In post 5599, RadiantCowbells wrote:2.232 Titus Trial

Heal (7): Good Luck Buddy, Taly, Cheeky Wings, Galron, Gamma Emerald, Sakura Hana, Not Known 15
Hurt (1): Clemency

Not voting: Others

The day will end in (expired on 2021-12-05 21:00:00).

Tiitus has been acquitted of witchcraft, and the masses clamor for the real witch to be brought to trial.
Maybe I should quote this and if it somehow gets deleted from my post, that will tell us something because clearly the identical post on GLB has been removed.
Succulent hydra of CheekyTeeky and Nancy Drew 39
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:14 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 5590, jjh927 wrote:5 scum in Victorine, GMo, NK15, Loftwing, Ratman, SS, listed in order of likelihood.
okay i want to say soemthing.

stop this bs right now.

you literally fucking call 3 people scum that I am/was calling scum. I still have vic/ loft / rat / clem / + 1 more in my scumsolve.

do you rlly think im fucking bussing 3 people? holy shit. its starting to get annoying because u pair me up with these other people who haven't done shit while i have.

and you have nothing on me other than that you made an assumption with me to begin with.

i will clear everything up later on.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:20 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 5602, jjh927 wrote:HEAL: Gypyx

Let's get this out of the way
Certainly not.
HURT: Gypyx
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:22 am

Post by Taly »

I think I'm going to wait for more votes before casting mine onbthiscone.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

The claim is unprovable before any ELo/MeLo, they
lied
when explaining their defense of GLB.
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Taly »

In post 5609, Not Known 15 wrote:The claim is unprovable before any ELo/MeLo, they
lied
Explain?
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:41 am

Post by jjh927 »

The only possible situation in which the game doesn't reach elo or melo is a town stomp
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Taly »

Jjh
remind me of your reasoning for
Gypyx
-scum when entering this phase, and why you feel confident kn so many slots as locktown?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 5609, Not Known 15 wrote:The claim is unprovable before any ELo/MeLo, they
lied
why do you not wanna wait for that though?

also uh, i'd certainely be interested to see where the lie was
bottom text
Taly
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Taly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Taly »

I really don't want to touch a situational IC right now so how about people case
Gypyx
because I recall votes on him at daystart
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 5606, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 5590, jjh927 wrote:5 scum in Victorine, GMo, NK15, Loftwing, Ratman, SS, listed in order of likelihood.

stop this bs right now.

you literally fucking call 3 people scum that I am/was calling scum. I still have vic/ loft / rat / clem / + 1 more in my scumsolve.

do you rlly think im fucking bussing 3 people? holy shit. its starting to get annoying because u pair me up with these other people who haven't done shit while i have.

and you have nothing on me other than that you made an assumption with me to begin with.

Yeah you've agreed with the consensus on a lot. That doesn't mean much.

Loftwing and Ratmans are more the people I have leftover when you factor in everyone who is town.

You should not have clemency in your solve if you have been paying attention.

I'm not gonna take you out of the scumpile because you're agreeing with me on some things, particularly given my viewpoint now that I am assuming that Gypyx is town when Gypyx is specifically the consensus scumread that you decided to accuse of witchcraft over someone like, say, Victorine. Why did you choose Gypyx there over Victorine? I don't remember you stating a scumread there. It looks like you're just going along with an easy consensus elimination, and now that I am looking from this new town!Gypyx perspective it does appear you picked the consensus elimination that wasn't scum over one that probably is
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 5614, Taly wrote:I really don't want to touch a situational IC right now so how about people case
Gypyx
because I recall votes on him at daystart
I would suspect most of the pressure on Gypyx came from me and people following me, and my case was mainly that he avoided saying he scumread GLB (and still hasn't fixed that and really should)

You definitely should be touching the situational IC aspect because that is what means you can be lazy
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:01 am

Post by jjh927 »

People might have had their own reasons but I really think we can wait and see if the IC claim is real and go find other scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:03 am

Post by jjh927 »

I would also note we are probably going back to the normal elim for this day phase after this nonsense is all wrapped up and we have decided who we're burning

If not then this is just blatantly a mafia aligned role
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: If you are reading this, then why did you read it in the first place?

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:16 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 5615, jjh927 wrote:
In post 5606, GrandpaMo wrote:

stop this bs right now.

Yeah you've agreed with the consensus on a lot. That doesn't mean much.

Loftwing and Ratmans are more the people I have leftover when you factor in everyone who is town.

You should not have clemency in your solve if you have been paying attention.

I'm not gonna take you out of the scumpile because you're agreeing with me on some things, particularly given my viewpoint now that I am assuming that Gypyx is town when Gypyx is specifically the consensus scumread that you decided to accuse of witchcraft over someone like, say, Victorine. Why did you choose Gypyx there over Victorine? I don't remember you stating a scumread there. It looks like you're just going along with an easy consensus elimination, and now that I am looking from this new town!Gypyx perspective it does appear you picked the consensus elimination that wasn't scum over one that probably is
Listen up. I am the one who approached scumcases for most of those. I was the INITIAL one who said ratmans, clem, galron, loft were scum. I pushed that narrative. You decided to come up later and some people to and just include them in your reads because they were LHF. Did I mention Gypyx in my scumsolve? Here you go again, assuming shit. You say I shouldn't have clem in my solve -- that implies that I am not "going with the consensus" you're just a hypocritical liar. Me accusing gypyx of withccraft was the meme, since 3 people already like did it before me. I rather accuse Vic -- and I still stand by it? What is wrong with you? I already claimed vic is scum so what the fuck are you on about?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Sakura Hana
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 5588, jjh927 wrote:Well that's easily verifiable
No it's not, what?, so he literally comes and does nothing but claim IC and we wont know if he's a real IC or not until we're already getting rekt by scum?
In post 5589, jjh927 wrote:Okay I'm good assuming you are town from now on
Okay, why arent you at least interrogating him instead of taking his IC claim at face value?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:28 am

Post by jjh927 »

If you want to know why I don't engage with you on this very much, it's because you're very aggressive and often misrepresenting things in your favour.

You shouldn't have Clemency in your solve because Titus claimed an innocent result on Clemency. No, that doesn't imply you're not going with the consensus. Clemency WAS a consensus scumread before that.
You also don't get to imply that players are valid scumreads when you scumread them and LHF when I have them in a rather optimistically small pool for a solve. I don't particularly have any reason to believe ratmans or loftwing or SS are scum, just that I believe everyone else is town and need pressure there.

But yeah, your tone is extremely rude and reads as though you know I'm town. I'm being a massive thorn in your side and it's pretty clear by the way that you are attacking me and insulting my intelligence that you know my stance is genuine
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 5616, jjh927 wrote:I would suspect most of the pressure on Gypyx came from me and people following me, and my case was mainly that he avoided saying he scumread GLB (and still hasn't fixed that and really should)
well, i don't scumread GLB so it's definetly gonna be hard for me to say so :lol:
bottom text
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:30 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 5620, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 5588, jjh927 wrote:Well that's easily verifiable
No it's not, what?, so he literally comes and does nothing but claim IC and we wont know if he's a real IC or not until we're already getting rekt by scum?
In post 5589, jjh927 wrote:Okay I'm good assuming you are town from now on
Okay, why arent you at least interrogating him instead of taking his IC claim at face value?
If we end up getting rekt by scum in the universe with scum!Gypyx it's an inevitable reality whether we elim Gypyx now or later

You don't reevaluate when a consensus scumread flips scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:30 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 5622, Gypyx wrote:
In post 5616, jjh927 wrote:I would suspect most of the pressure on Gypyx came from me and people following me, and my case was mainly that he avoided saying he scumread GLB (and still hasn't fixed that and really should)
well, i don't scumread GLB so it's definetly gonna be hard for me to say so :lol:
You need to say it just once for mechanical reasons even though it's false