Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am not sure if this his his scum game. I mean, I think he could certianly fool me but he's being a useless lurksack and not the buddying fluff poster he was as scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you should sheep me on VP or start a Skitter wagon with me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:44 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1596, fua wrote:No problem.

Remind me who you’re SRing right now again?
I'm still deciding honestly.

I think... and I know it's really boring, but I think we should just lim Wu
GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:59 am

Post by GeneralWu »

The more I play mafia, the more I feel like everything can be wifom.

Every time somebody goes "scum won't do this," it means scum might actually do this.
GeneralWu
GeneralWu
Goon
GeneralWu
Goon
Goon
Pronoun:

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:01 am

Post by GeneralWu »

Also, fireisredsir defended me for a time, right?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea

what are you going to flip as Wu?

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:07 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1603, GeneralWu wrote:The more I play mafia, the more I feel like everything can be wifom.

Every time somebody goes "scum won't do this," it means scum might actually do this.
Get this symbol a medal... Most accuarate statement rgarding this game I have ever seen.

Add on when people critique each other for "not playing" a proper game.

This post is super NAI but its my favorite this game.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:10 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1604, GeneralWu wrote:Also, fireisredsir defended me for a time, right?
i didn't think i was tbh but fua and nero have said it enough times that im starting to believe it
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:11 am

Post by fireisredsir »

@scorpio do you have any reads?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I guess you could make the argument that saying that his meta looked the same , not a useful push , better places to look , "but these other low content posters!" (skitter said the same thing) , we don't learn much from pushing him are not defenses of Wu and you were just town playing the game and trying to do what you felt was right but they do look like a defense to me.

Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Yeet »

VOTE: Fua

Frogsterking, I am ready to shake this tree with you.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:00 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

VOTE: ari
this doesn't seem town to me and i would like to know why that's the popular consensus.
Yeet
Yeet
He
Goon
Yeet
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Yeet »

I will vote Wu as well but let’s see what happens here first as my read of them is actively lower than Wu.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What are your thoughts on Skitter and VP?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1611, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: ari
this doesn't seem town to me and i would like to know why that's the popular consensus.
VOTE: Ari

Bahhhhh I have work and monkey is a double voter while I am gone.

I wasn’t impressed by Ari’s posts when talking about Skitter so I am okay with this push.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:11 am

Post by fua »

In post 1610, Yeet wrote:VOTE: Fua

Frogsterking, I am ready to shake this tree with you.
Be careful when you shake a tree, because the apples don’t fall far from it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1611, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: ari
Ari is scum and when asked to explain their reads throws a hisssy fit? I kinda think that scum would have reacted in a more "pro-town" manner. + that whole "u fell into my trap!" just seems so...silly. Isn't pooky supposed to be really good? b/c this doesn't really look it to me.

ofc I could be wrong but eh

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:13 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1609, Nero Cain wrote:I mean I guess you could make the argument that saying that his meta looked the same , not a useful push , better places to look , "but these other low content posters!" (skitter said the same thing) , we don't learn much from pushing him are not defenses of Wu and you were just town playing the game and trying to do what you felt was right but they do look like a defense to me.
yea i would make that argument, but if you're looking for a defense i get how you could see one there. 321 was talking myself down from a scumread into a "ehh maybe he's fluffy as town too" and after that it was mostly "this push is boring to me". also kinda looked like a LHF wagon that scum was probably on so i was more interested in who was on it (tene joined it cause he's scum)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It's nearly 70 pages and this game will only get more bloated. Maybe Wu is scum maybe Wu isn't scum but he is an acceptable compromise wagon but if we actully wanted a scum wagon we could vote VP or Skitter.

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:18 am

In post 1616, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda think that scum would have reacted in a more "pro-town" manner. + that whole "u fell into my trap!" just seems so...silly. Isn't pooky supposed to be really good? b/c this doesn't really look it to me.
it worked. people saw her as town for that. and it effectively dismissed my line of questioning, and she never even had to talk about it again.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It's possible I guess. I just think there are tastier lunches elsewhere.

fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:23 am

Post by fua »

VOTE: Ari

I’m down for this. I think Deasvail is moving back up into my neutral category and a cursory reread of the interaction shows Ari just being difficult and trying to go for a cheap gotcha with the StD read— but then she later claims that her reads are 100% genuine? With HEM being probably town with Mathblade I think that paints the interaction in a different light and Fire hopping to Ari’s defense looks worse for it. This is also why I TRed StD for bringing up this point; I was essentially thinking the same thing, but wasn’t sure whether to press it or not becauee I was wondering if I was missing something.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:24 am

i guess mostly i'm questioning why people had her pegged as strong town, maybe that can help me see it from a different POV
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1622, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i guess mostly i'm questioning why people had her pegged as strong town, maybe that can help me see it from a different POV
as one of the people that have her pegged as town, the tldr of my reasons is mostly that her conversation with you felt genuine to me, and she was saying a lot of the things that i ended up thinking while reading through that convo

i also don't think she'd have much of a reason to defend me if she were scum since she sometimes misreads town!me, so not like i had a bop on her or anything

i think i had one or two other minor reasons that i do not remember right now, i can go through her iso later if you want
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:31 am

did you feel that ari was buddying you in any sort of you at that point in time?