Post by Titus »

In post 4996, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4857, Mizzytastic wrote:
Yeet
has been found dead. He was a
Town 3-Shot Psychologist

YeetYou are a
Town 3-Shot Psychologist

Each day you may talk in the game thread and vote on who to eliminate.

Three times during the game you may visit a player at night to investigate their ability to kill. Assuming no interference, you will be informed "PLAYERNAME is capable of killing.", "PLAYERNAME is not capable of killing or has already killed.", or "You got no result from investigating PLAYERNAME." at the end of the night. Players capable of killing are members of the
Mafia
other than
Traitors
Serial Killers
and
Vigilantes
who have not yet killed

You win when all threats to the town are dead, and at least 1 town aligned player is alive.

The game thread is here, please confirm your role and alignment via pm.
….
Traitors is specifically in Yeet’s role PM

Odds of traitor or SK increase greatly.
Yes, the theoretical possibilities are mentioned. That doesn't mean all three. We arguably have Enchant as a vigilante. Many PMs mention possibilities. That's likely copied from the wiki.

Sure, there's possibilities but it's absolutely not worth considering until there are fewer players or evidence supports a traitor more than a wiki copy.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5001 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4998, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4997, Titus wrote:
In post 4994, MathBlade wrote:Why do you say VP doesn’t do citations as scum? Have you played with scum him?
It's not just a single cutation and not a meta argument. It's a gamestate one. The fact we are losing PRs like flies and only getting miseliminations is very demoralizing. It would be easy to phone it in rather than try hard. After all, scum haven't needed to do much. With you leading, they still don't.
Lmao that’s a joke.

I never have been able to lead

It’s everyone else saying I suck then taking over
That Galron wagon was your doing. :/

The VP pressure is your doing.

The April push is your doing.

Your suggesting things gives them credibility whether you feel that way or not.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Friend, Enemies, and That Other Person is now in signups. Click here to sign up.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5002 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And what do you make of me saying there is evidence of a traitor based on me having been in a traitor scum game recently and this has similar vibes? Is VP allowed to make a gamestate argument and not me?

I cited the comparison.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5003 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5001, Titus wrote:
In post 4994, MathBlade wrote:Why do you say VP doesn’t do citations as scum? Have you played with scum him?
It's not just a single cutation and not a meta argument. It's a gamestate one. The fact we are losing PRs like flies and only getting miseliminations is very demoralizing. It would be easy to phone it in rather than try hard. After all, scum haven't needed to do much. With you leading, they still don't.
Lmao that’s a joke.

And yet none of them have flipped and all of them are probably scum.

I fail to see the problem

The more you shade me rather than work with me the more I wanna vote you and be done with it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5004 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5002, MathBlade wrote:And what do you make of me saying there is evidence of a traitor based on me having been in a traitor scum game recently and this has similar vibes? Is VP allowed to make a gamestate argument and not me?

I cited the comparison.
I am aware of you making the comparison but I don't see the relation at all. Maybe it'll bite me in the ass but I doubt it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5005 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Titus

Nope. I am done. You can’t just say VP is right because citations then say I am wrong without reason and say “it will bite you in the ass”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5006 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5003, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5001, Titus wrote:
Lmao that’s a joke.

And yet none of them have flipped and all of them are probably scum.

I fail to see the problem

The more you shade me rather than work with me the more I wanna vote you and be done with it.
I'm not shading you. I'm disagreeing with you. You're tunneling.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5007 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5005, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Titus

Nope. I am done. You can’t just say VP is right because citations then say I am wrong without reason and say “it will bite you in the ass”.
His citations are likely right. Yours I see are wrong.

*shrug*

You can get into a pride match with me, or we can find scum together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5008 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah no. It’s shade. All you did is say “I am wrong” sans reason

It’s weak sauce

Push someone else or clarify and I will read tomorroe

I give zero fucks because you’re not contributing and this VP/Galron/you block is toxic af when Galron scumslipped

I can’t have him so I go for VP

I am told no VP

This is bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5009 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You’re just doing defense

Hunt Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5010 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like this is me restrained

If I had a four shot vig I would shoot all four of you (VP/Galron/Boon/you) no regrets. None.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5011 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Titus »

I gave you reasons. I told you why scum don't do what VP did. I felt his statements were largely accurate. I told you there's a likely clear on Galron. If there's a clear, he can't slip.

It's not "toxic" to disagree with you.

I already gave scumreads today and yesterday. There's plenty to engage on. Scorpious, eyes, DV, tend and one of Nero/Frogstar/Dragons. Weaker on tend and Nero.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5012 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It’s not a clear. As been explained several times

My experience > a not clear maybe town check
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5013 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5011, Titus wrote:I gave you reasons. I told you why scum don't do what VP did. I felt his statements were largely accurate. I told you there's a likely clear on Galron. If there's a clear, he can't slip.

It's not "toxic" to disagree with you.

I already gave scumreads today and yesterday. There's plenty to engage on. Scorpious, eyes, DV, tend and one of Nero/Frogstar/Dragons. Weaker on tend and Nero.
It is when you ignore all of my rational points for “wrong”.

You ignore my mech spec (which you’re usually good at)

To reach bad conclusions

If you’re town you’d be hunting almost exclusively in that hood

Like just Nero Galron or Cape or VP.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5014 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You’re stretching shit trying to expand the elim pool and it pisses me off

There’s no way there’s a 4 player fake masonry and a actual masonry and a semi sorta cop
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5015 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:03 pm

Post by Titus »

Sure. There's possible doubt. Everything in life is open to possible or imaginary doubt. However, doubting yeet's soft is unreasonable given the circumstances. Scum likely knew yeet's result to be true. Otherwise, they don't kill him there most likely. For scum to know that, Galron couldn't be the traitor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5016 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:03 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

I wonder if scum will even lose a member this game. It feels unlikely. :(
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5017 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So even if you say VP and Galron are scum and I am “bad” you push Nero or Cape

This isn’t town you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5018 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5015, Titus wrote:Sure. There's possible doubt. Everything in life is open to possible or imaginary doubt. However, doubting yeet's soft is unreasonable given the circumstances. Scum likely knew yeet's result to be true. Otherwise, they don't kill him there most likely. For scum to know that, Galron couldn't be the traitor.
Again more bad spec

You don’t leave a cop alive unless you make a mistake (see Calculasia)

Yeet’s kill points to no one and saves no one
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5019 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5017, MathBlade wrote:So even if you say VP and Galron are scum and I am “bad” you push Nero or Cape

This isn’t town you.
Cape's not in my pool?

Like are we reading the same thread?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5020 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5016, tenebrousluminary wrote:I wonder if scum will even lose a member this game. It feels unlikely. :(
In this I agree

I shouldn’t have to fight to have a bit of respect and shouldn’t have to shout over blanket unexplained “wrong”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #5021 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

VOTE: Eyes
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5022 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5019, Titus wrote:
In post 5017, MathBlade wrote:So even if you say VP and Galron are scum and I am “bad” you push Nero or Cape

This isn’t town you.
Cape's not in my pool?

Like are we reading the same thread?
And that’s my point

If you’re town and thought I was wrong on VP/Galron Nero or Cape would be your elim pool
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5023 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5018, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5015, Titus wrote:Sure. There's possible doubt. Everything in life is open to possible or imaginary doubt. However, doubting yeet's soft is unreasonable given the circumstances. Scum likely knew yeet's result to be true. Otherwise, they don't kill him there most likely. For scum to know that, Galron couldn't be the traitor.
Again more bad spec

You don’t leave a cop alive unless you make a mistake (see Calculasia)

Yeet’s kill points to no one and saves no one
Yeet never claimed to be a cop though. It was all speculation that Yeet had a clear. If Galron was scum, then killing yeet leaves other PRs alive and suggests Galron is town because scum only shoot yeet to fear his results.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5024 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Tomato tomato
By cop role that can investigate

Yeet kill is NAI because PR

We nuke in that hood today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade