April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6000 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2061, fua wrote:I claim PR. You can all now feel free to get off of me.

Fire or Skitter should probably die today. I wouldn’t be opposed to Wu, but it feels like a waste right now.
In post 2064, fua wrote:Try it and you’ll catch my vig bullet in the face tonight. No, really. Make mu day.

this is like 80% scum, for what it's worth. However, it's not entirely necessary to fade there, because they eventually get caught out when no vig shots go through, plus I'd rather not fade an actual vig this game if for some reason I'm wrong.

Wagon was DV/My slot/Fire.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6001 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 5999, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5991, April Ludgate wrote:@VPB - Can you do this for your Cape read too?
My main reasons for thinking cape!town are:

- His "case" on me from D2 was so stream of consciousness and poorly formed, I have a hard time seeing scum type that up and being like "yes, this is persuasive!"
- He flipped to town reading me D2 at a point when pushing me would have been a much easier scum play and probably helped secure my lim. He similarly was not sold on Galron at E-2 to E-1 range. Again, I don't see much advantage to this as scum beyond a vague effort toward town points. (though if all three wagons at that point were town, maybe that's a good time to score town points?)
- He didn't really pump up the Nero/VP fight in the hood since early game, and has questioned us both pretty fairly I would say.

I don't think this is a slam dunk town case, but like I said before, PoE points much more to Nero here than Cape. I could be wrong, but Nero's arguments with me all game have been so bad faith it is truly difficult to see him as town. Clearing him on amorphous meta reads ain't really gonna do it for me.

Why is Nero scum and not incorrect town with a tunnel?
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6002 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 2061, fua wrote:I claim PR. You can all now feel free to get off of me.

Fire or Skitter should probably die today. I wouldn’t be opposed to Wu, but it feels like a waste right now.
In post 2064, fua wrote:Try it and you’ll catch my vig bullet in the face tonight. No, really. Make mu day.
In post 2070, fua wrote:If anyone else wants to claim vigilante then feel free.
In post 2090, fua wrote:A vigilante can feel free to CC in public or tonight by shooting me. This is a stupid risk to take if I’m scum.
In post 2093, fua wrote:I can’t believe I actually need to explain why I’m town after I claim vigilante D1.

This trajectory is a bit off. They didn't technically claim vig immediately. they claimed PR, and then heavily implied vig. Then they scouted a bit before officially claiming Vig. and we have yet to see a kill go off.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6003 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 5997, April Ludgate wrote:@VPB - what doesnt make sense about Galron, he's basically right in the middle.
Odds of the psychologist result N1 getting a false negative on a scum are pretty low. It is far more likely Yeet had an accurate result on Galron.
YOUR AD HERE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6004 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5997, April Ludgate wrote:Also, Titus was one that was pushing VPB-Nero as possible TvT, which I can see as a possibility, because Cape can be scum.
not exactly. Eyes is the one calling us TvT while Titus is "town leaning" on me but has voted me/stayed voting me b/c my wagon had "momentum" and said she'd vote me over VP

town is evenly split with half calling VP scum and the other half calling me a better flip or silly junk like that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6005 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Like I said before, no need to fade that slot today, just keeping it there in the future.

This would also be horrendous scum play by me if I were scum antagonizing a town vig.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6006 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 6004, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5997, April Ludgate wrote:Also, Titus was one that was pushing VPB-Nero as possible TvT, which I can see as a possibility, because Cape can be scum.
not exactly. Eyes is the one calling us TvT while Titus is "town leaning" on me but has voted me/stayed voting me b/c my wagon had "momentum" and said she'd vote me over VP

town is evenly split with half calling VP scum and the other half calling me a better flip or silly junk like that.
Oh, I had that wrong. hmm.

Idk, I'll have to find a better way to explain why I town read Titus then.

I just also feel like Math was generally pushing townies, and if Titus is scum, there's no need for her to stop Math, just let them go unless Titus is scum defending scum.

But Math was pushing Galron most of the time.

I need to better understand what happened with Yeet-Galron. Anyone wanna post those for me?
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6007 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 6003, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5997, April Ludgate wrote:@VPB - what doesnt make sense about Galron, he's basically right in the middle.
Odds of the psychologist result N1 getting a false negative on a scum are pretty low. It is far more likely Yeet had an accurate result on Galron.

Where does Yeet post this? I would agree, though, and I also feel like Galron is probably town anyways.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6008 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

I'm probably willing to move Gal up.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6009 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 6001, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 5999, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 5991, April Ludgate wrote:@VPB - Can you do this for your Cape read too?
My main reasons for thinking cape!town are:

- His "case" on me from D2 was so stream of consciousness and poorly formed, I have a hard time seeing scum type that up and being like "yes, this is persuasive!"
- He flipped to town reading me D2 at a point when pushing me would have been a much easier scum play and probably helped secure my lim. He similarly was not sold on Galron at E-2 to E-1 range. Again, I don't see much advantage to this as scum beyond a vague effort toward town points. (though if all three wagons at that point were town, maybe that's a good time to score town points?)
- He didn't really pump up the Nero/VP fight in the hood since early game, and has questioned us both pretty fairly I would say.

I don't think this is a slam dunk town case, but like I said before, PoE points much more to Nero here than Cape. I could be wrong, but Nero's arguments with me all game have been so bad faith it is truly difficult to see him as town. Clearing him on amorphous meta reads ain't really gonna do it for me.

Why is Nero scum and not incorrect town with a tunnel?
-He is not taking any risks or seeing really any progression in his reads. His entire universe of scum reads inevitably depend on me flipping scum, which is simply not accurate.
-He is running a game of political advertisement instead of scumhunting. Repeatedly stating "VP was on 2 town wagons, ergo scum!" is like Road to Rome play, and I'm pretty sure even you would acknowledge Nero ain't that clueless.
-He at times expressed support for both the Wu and Malcolm wagons, but wasn't willing to put his vote on them, and then has repeatedly said all the scum are clearly on those wagons.
- He outted the neighborhood for no discernable reason, other than presumably to be LAMIST
- He outted yeet's role as a point of discussion yesterday for what he admits is no protown reason.
- He has been actively trying to pocket Math and reinforcing bad gamestate reads and theories he concocts.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6010 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

(I am intentionally being quiet except to answer you boon)

VP was being wagoned.

Galron had a sus lurker post

I questioned him on it

He admitted to faking his reads

VP’s defense was horrible

Yeet defends Galron (likely because of the result)

Galron was and is doing his scum meta.

So it’s very much a reads and Galron being silent after admitting to faking reads thing
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6011 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4202, Galron wrote:Quick skim of the last 6-7 pages. I don't see Baltar or April as scum. Looks like town Math. Scorpious I can see as lazy town or lazy scum either one. Eyes w/out a face maybe town, I don't know, the JAQing doesn't do much for me.
@April start here. This will help you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6012 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

The Frog case is much stronger than the Nero one.

I'll look it over later/tomorrow, I guess. I got some work to do now, but this was a good session.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6013 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 6005, April Ludgate wrote:This would also be horrendous scum play by me if I were scum antagonizing a town vig.
so if in theory we later learn that someone who is scum was antagonizing the vig... do you think that it was likely a bus?

and yea fua was scummy af before the claim and even after it
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6014 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 6006, April Ludgate wrote:I need to better understand what happened with Yeet-Galron. Anyone wanna post those for me?
This is also in my big post, around Phase 2.

Yeet was a psychologist who investigated Galron N1. He softed in thread, and then Math didn't get it repeatedly, so Nero outted it publicly. Then scum continued to push on Galron because he was close to a yeet, is my opinion.

Yeet dies over night, confirming what was happening yesterday.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6015 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6006, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 6004, Nero Cain wrote:

Oh, I had that wrong. hmm.

Idk, I'll have to find a better way to explain why I town read Titus then.

I just also feel like Math was generally pushing townies, and if Titus is scum, there's no need for her to stop Math, just let them go unless Titus is scum defending scum.

But Math was pushing Galron most of the time.

I need to better understand what happened with Yeet-Galron. Anyone wanna post those for me?
Like for the love of all that’s good please stop this negativity

I was mostly pushing VP then Galron was sus and VP pushed Galron

I will gladly take either one. I think they’re both scum

And until Galron breaks his scum meta I don’t see that changing
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6016 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 6012, April Ludgate wrote:The Frog case is much stronger than the Nero one.

I'll look it over later/tomorrow, I guess. I got some work to do now, but this was a good session.
I agree. That is why I wanted to lim Frogster first.
YOUR AD HERE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6017 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6014, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6006, April Ludgate wrote:I need to better understand what happened with Yeet-Galron. Anyone wanna post those for me?
This is also in my big post, around Phase 2.

Yeet was a psychologist who investigated Galron N1. He softed in thread, and then Math didn't get it repeatedly, so Nero outted it publicly. Then scum continued to push on Galron because he was close to a yeet, is my opinion.

Yeet dies over night, confirming what was happening yesterday.
Even if I saw it I didn’t care and didn’t believe it.

It isn’t and wasn’t 100% clear and Galron is very much lurker scumming which he has no lurker town games
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6018 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6016, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6012, April Ludgate wrote:The Frog case is much stronger than the Nero one.

I agree. That is why I wanted to lim Frogster first.
There is no case and no words that should cause us to elim outside the hood
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6019 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 6017, MathBlade wrote:Even if I saw it I didn’t care and didn’t believe it.

It isn’t and wasn’t 100% clear and Galron is very much lurker scumming which he has no lurker town games
For someone who is named mathblade, you do not always trust the math.
YOUR AD HERE
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6020 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Yeah, I'm willing to clear Galron completely.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6021 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Cape/Frogster/Enchant

Move enchant down with Tene.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6022 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6019, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 6017, MathBlade wrote:Even if I saw it I didn’t care and didn’t believe it.

For someone who is named mathblade, you do not always trust the math.
I am
Yeet flipped psychologist
It means a vig likely exists and a fake inno likely exists
Galron is likely the fake inno in a traitor that exists in the hood.
Vig is the fake guilty

So we don’t elim scum likely today

No one will elim Galron

VP is the only one we have a shot in hell in

Titus and boon are too popular :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6023 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Boon is having their cake and eating it too

Arguing VP scum and I did nothing but push townies is just wrong
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6024 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4657, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 4644, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 4631, Yeet wrote:
In post 4624, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Galron E-1

i think this is better than malcolm.
Scummy
is it too late to yeet yeet
VOTE: Yeet

Yeet Yeet
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeah, froggy is scum. this happened right after yeet posts.