MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7350 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Confidence level on April town?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7351 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:41 am

Post by fireisredsir »

high
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7352 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Give me a percentage please? Or some sort of numerical scale.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7353 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

idk. nothing is ever 100%. but id say close enough to it that im not currently considering it as a possibility (ive done that enough already) and am perfectly comfortable with that. after we flip frog or cape we can talk about it more tomorrow if we're both still here. which we probably won't be, but still
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7354 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 7334, DeasVail wrote:
In post 7328, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7326, April Ludgate wrote:Here’s the thing, if Frogster is town, this is probably a scum victory because the scum victory path would be Frogster->April.
Why are you so focused on pathing instead of just a solve?
I was going to ask why April is so focused on how town is going to elim them
That’s the way town me works, i look for the shapes in the present, the past, and the future.

My entire goal in this game is to make sure that I can get town read enough to not get misfaded, honestly, more than solving since Fire and I have such similar reads.

At the end of the day, I’ve been pushing my solves anyways.

I’ve been kinda soul reading Fire for a few days, so even if there’s a little paranoia, logically i think they’re just town
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7355 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4889, Titus wrote:
In post 4852, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4850, Titus wrote:
In post 4848, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Malcolm

Don’t bother this is the best way to prove Boon scum
And that proves anything how?
Simple VCA and day play

Boon did anything g possible to avoid VP and Galron
I'm inclined to feel Galron might have been right on scum. Namely those that are right on scum are the ones getting pushed. If VP and April agreed on a scumread, then they are likely scum. I can't see us bumbling this bad without aggressive scum.

The problem is the belief that Math has been agency captured puts me in direct odds with him and I don't want that to become a clusterfuck.
This is when Titus says I was captured when I was right when Malcom was wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7356 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Cape

I think Cape or Galron is where we need to go.

Titus really didn’t want Cape most of all.

There has to be a scum in that hood.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7357 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I just can’t get over Titus voting VP over Cape and I don’t get the Frogger push.

If Frogger is scum then I trust you all.

If Galron is scum we need Cape’s town flip to state that.

Like if I had a vig I would hit Galron.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7358 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

my gut says frog, but based on titus play i agree cape makes sense. i hope that wasn't intentionally set up by her, but it's hard to make that call

and chances are, it's both of them anyway

VOTE: Cape
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7359 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah mainly I can’t sort between the paranoia I have over you and April and the others. But Cape is most likely scum.

If I am wrong then I trust who is left.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #7360 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 7357, MathBlade wrote:If Galron is scum we need Cape’s town flip to state that.
We are not really in a position to be doing this.

I tried to read Cape's iso earlier to see whether I'd be OK if it came to this, but I got bored. So I'll try again later.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7361 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7360, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 7357, MathBlade wrote:If Galron is scum we need Cape’s town flip to state that.

I tried to read Cape's iso earlier to see whether I'd be OK if it came to this, but I got bored. So I'll try again later.
Yes we are. If not now, when? After another town flip? Based on Titus’s play Cape is most likely scum. It’s who she resisted the most.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7362 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i don't think there's any reasonable chance that there isn't scum between frog and cape. there's good reasons for each of them. i think there's a good chance it's both of them. we have to choose one. i think letting math pick is a fine option because then at least we know the direction isn't being led by scum
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7363 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:46 pm

In post 7361, MathBlade wrote:

Yes we are. If not now, when? After another town flip? Based on Titus’s play Cape is most likely scum. It’s who she resisted the most.
I mean, never. We can flip players for being scum. We can't flip players to prove other players anymore. We burned those "proving" April and we can see how that turned out. You'll never get my vote with an argument based on neighbor spec. The Titus/Cape case is the only reason I am even considering this.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7364 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

scorp and eyes want frog, DV wants cape, galron... hard to tell what he wants, he's kinda given points for several directions. dragons wants april, and eyes i think? idk

we're never gonna satisfy everyone and that's partly cause some of them are maf
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
fireisredsir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7365 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 7363, tenebrousluminary wrote:I mean, never. We can flip players for being scum. We can't flip players to prove other players anymore. We burned those "proving" April and we can see how that turned out. You'll never get my vote with an argument based on neighbor spec. The Titus/Cape case is the only reason I am even considering this.
the reason is not due to setup spec and you should know that. i think math is just saying that at least if he is town we get some extra info out of it that we wouldn't get out of a frog town flip
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7366 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7363, tenebrousluminary wrote:

I mean, never. We can flip players for being scum. We can't flip players to prove other players anymore. We burned those "proving" April and we can see how that turned out. You'll never get my vote with an argument based on neighbor spec. The Titus/Cape case is the only reason I am even considering this.
Fine I think Cape and Galron has a scum.

I think it’s most likely Cape but if not it proves Galron

My wording was shit. Any issues now?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7367 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7365, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 7363, tenebrousluminary wrote:I mean, never. We can flip players for being scum. We can't flip players to prove other players anymore. We burned those "proving" April and we can see how that turned out. You'll never get my vote with an argument based on neighbor spec. The Titus/Cape case is the only reason I am even considering this.
the reason is not due to setup spec and you should know that. i think math is just saying that at least if he is town we get some extra info out of it that we wouldn't get out of a frog town flip
This
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7368 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The way Titus disagreed with me on hood play when it’s a hallmark of her town game is bad.

Hell if both Fire and April are town a tene Cape Galron Titus scumteam makes sense
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7369 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:53 pm

In post 7366, MathBlade wrote:

Yes, but it's not relevant right now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7370 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7369, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 7366, MathBlade wrote:

Yes, but it's not relevant right now.
What issues do you have?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7371 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:21 pm

I don't think a town flip from Cape proves anything about Galron, and he is probably a traitor anyway if scum which is not all that helpful.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7372 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by the worst »

quack!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7373 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by the worst »

Firstly, the game develops logical thinking. Your brain is constantly forced to compare an array of data: the mass and number of bars on the right and left sides, the possible combinations to save the tower’s stability, and so on. This is useful not only for children but for adults also.

Official Votecount 5.7Frogsterking (3): Scorpious, April Ludgate, tenebrousluminary
[E-3]

Cape90 (2): MathBlade, fireisredsir
April Ludgate (1): Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons (1): Galron

Not Voting (4): Frogsterking, DeasVail, Eyes without a face, Cape90

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 5 will end in (expired on 2022-04-03 05:45:00).

click here for joined mod iso.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7374 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7371, tenebrousluminary wrote:I don't think a town flip from Cape proves anything about Galron, and he is probably a traitor anyway if scum which is not all that helpful.
Do you think Cape flips town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade