Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Zaicon »

Vote Count 2.1

Vandit24 (2):
Zyf, beeboy

No Vote (5):
dvds12, F-oh-ex, Raskolnikov, Sickofit1138, Vandit24

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is Monday, June 20, 2016 at 4:00 PM CST, which is in (expired on 2016-06-20 16:00:00).

In post 261, Sickofit1138 wrote:@Mod
Can you address this please?
There's no rules against this in general (although there is a privacy setting to counter it). I can't share my thoughts on it until after the game, unfortunately.
F-oh-ex
F-oh-ex
Goon
F-oh-ex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by F-oh-ex »

smh my vote was to put a lil' pressure on sad, it was 2nd vote out of 5? Rask is just hardcore tunnelling and trying to create connections where there are none. Nice try, bud.

Zyf's a townread now, that post-hammer reaction felt really genuine and I don't see it being faked so well on spot.
Zyf
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:12 am

Post by Zyf »

In post 277, F-oh-ex wrote:smh my vote was to put a lil' pressure on sad, it was 2nd vote out of 5? Rask is just hardcore tunnelling and trying to create connections where there are none. Nice try, bud.

Zyf's a townread now, that post-hammer reaction felt really genuine and I don't see it being faked so well on spot.
Do you think Vandit's 'flamey' behavior is scummy or that that's just their personality?
I really don't like it, myself. It just ruins the game in general, I don't even care about alignment.

Also, would you agree if I said that his only accusation is low activity, irrelevant posts, or lurking?
If so, why do you think he never really pushed you?
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble

this account is ded now kthxbai
Zyf
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Zyf »

In post 277, F-oh-ex wrote:smh my vote was to put a lil' pressure on sad, it was 2nd vote out of 5? Rask is just hardcore tunnelling and trying to create connections where there are none. Nice try, bud.

Also, if I appeared so overwhelmingly scummy to you, why did you not vote me and continue your vote on Sad?

F-oh-ex
F-oh-ex
Goon
F-oh-ex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:28 am

Post by F-oh-ex »

At the time of my post sad was at what, L-3? L-2? As I mentioned before, I've played one game with him so I more or less know what to expect from him, I believe. Pressure on him was a very good method of gaining a read so I stayed on him so as not to alleviate it. If you accuse me, as you suggested earlier, of staying on sad in hopes of hammer happening so quickly, then wow, I wish I could read the future the way you think me to.

I'd need to read the game carefully to make an opinion of Vandit. I'll admit, I didn't touch the thread during the night. I'll actually decide today or tomorrow if I am going to need a replacement because while I'd hate to be that person, I also wouldn't like to cripple the game by not being able to pay enough attention.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

Harassment of an individual player is NOT permitted. While this is a competitive game, no personal attacks will be tolerated.
@Mod

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about how Nesbit said he was sick in bed for awhile and Vandit using it for his advantage. He explicitly called him a lier out of game context and stacked him for it. Maybe just me but there is a rule conserning that. This isn't about respect of privacy this is about a personal attack. I wouldn't want to play in this environment and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Sickofit1138
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Sickofit1138 »

In post 275, Zyf wrote:Sick I don't think you ever actually voted vandit so they're technically at L-3
It's L-2. It takes 4 to lynch.

On another note I'm willing to speed lynch this. I am almost certain he is maf and I really do not want to play with this person.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Ugh that hammer.
Ranger and sad both flipping town throws most of my theory out the window and I can't even assume vandits scum from that either.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

As was said vandits pushing based on inactivity is incredibly shallow and directed at what could look like the easier targets to him in the game. Interestingly he doesn't seem to mind f-oh-x or dvd inactivity though which if anything has been more apparent than beeboy being sick and f-oh-x replacing in at the day's end (although scumreading on activity is bs to begin with). I thought about it and the epicmafia thing could explain some of his crap earlier this game but it's also experience I assume would affect his style as scum too so it's whatever. Even with the stylistic out I don't buy him being innocent around that hammer and he hasn't shown any remorse there either. There's so much inexplicable views and thoughts vandit expresses here that I don't know how he can't see or notice any of it.

The problem is with ranger having been town I have trouble being sure on the partner here. F-oh-x could technically fit through lack of mention both ways, but I really like the yesterday catchup post from him, and then going from all that to a townread of zyf today I think is indicative of read progression; very rare from scum. I doubt its beeboy either so at this point I'm thinking it's actually dvds just from vandit not mentioning her and some process of elimination, despite the lack of info we have there.

That said the alternative (to vandit) is some form of sickofit which isn't impossible but ehhh. Sick's been fairly reserved but there's nothing clearly malicious in his actions like with vandit.
deranged and incoherent
?
Zyf
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Zyf »

In post 283, Raskolnikov wrote:Ugh that hammer.
Ranger and sad both flipping town throws most of my theory out the window and I can't even assume vandits scum from that either.
Ok.
If you could take some time to go through and give some reads, it would be really helpful.
What makes you think Vandit /isn't/ scum

Sick: Quickly hammering is not a great strategy, but what inspires me to try and do this lynch is more of just based on attitude. Like, I'd rather reach Lylo and lose than win with Vandit in the background for 2 more days chanting that beeboy is scum for "lying about being sick".

Zyf
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Zyf »

In post 284, Raskolnikov wrote:As was said vandits pushing based on inactivity is incredibly shallow and directed at what could look like the easier targets to him in the game. Interestingly he doesn't seem to mind f-oh-x or dvd inactivity though which if anything has been more apparent than beeboy being sick and f-oh-x replacing in at the day's end (although scumreading on activity is bs to begin with). I thought about it and the epicmafia thing could explain some of his crap earlier this game but it's also experience I assume would affect his style as scum too so it's whatever. Even with the stylistic out I don't buy him being innocent around that hammer and he hasn't shown any remorse there either. There's so much inexplicable views and thoughts vandit expresses here that I don't know how he can't see or notice any of it.

The problem is with ranger having been town I have trouble being sure on the partner here. F-oh-x could technically fit through lack of mention both ways, but I really like the yesterday catchup post from him, and then going from all that to a townread of zyf today I think is indicative of read progression; very rare from scum. I doubt its beeboy either so at this point I'm thinking it's actually dvds just from vandit not mentioning her and some process of elimination, despite the lack of info we have there.

That said the alternative (to vandit) is some form of sickofit which isn't impossible but ehhh. Sick's been fairly reserved but there's nothing clearly malicious in his actions like with vandit.
100% agree
please don't vote yet tho, let me do this:
@mod: requesting prod on dvds

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I'd vote vandit right now except for the l-1. A concern for someone heavily scumread is a potential self hammer (if he thinks he's 100% getting lynched today) and another day ending early would be disastrous here.

Ideally we wait for beeboy fox and dvds to get involved and post their views (or replace) before we decide anything today so we aren't playing in the dark.
deranged and incoherent
?
Zyf
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Zyf »

In post 287, Raskolnikov wrote:I'd vote vandit right now except for the l-1. A concern for someone heavily scumread is a potential self hammer (if he thinks he's 100% getting lynched today) and another day ending early would be disastrous here.

Ideally we wait for beeboy fox and dvds to get involved and post their views (or replace) before we decide anything today so we aren't playing in the dark.
Fox kinda jumped in, beeboy is kinda shot, and dvds is getting prodded and unfortunately may end up replaced e.e

Do you have any evidence or reasoning that points to the fact that you are not as a matter of fact distancing from vandit as his scumpartner?

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 253, Sickofit1138 wrote:
In post 251, Vandit24 wrote:@Sick i do not know why didnt you even changed your vote on sad (before night 1) and just went on going (since start of day 1)without any debates or knowning anything and till the end.
I had no argument as to why he was town and he was obviously the scummiest one to me.
I actually love this honesty/admittance from sickofit here.
deranged and incoherent
?
Zyf
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Zyf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Zyf »

In post 289, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 253, Sickofit1138 wrote:
In post 251, Vandit24 wrote:@Sick i do not know why didnt you even changed your vote on sad (before night 1) and just went on going (since start of day 1)without any debates or knowning anything and till the end.
I had no argument as to why he was town and he was obviously the scummiest one to me.
I actually love this honesty/admittance from sickofit here.
yep.
Best way to respond to a situation is be honest.
Like when fox accused me of being buddies with you I did the same thing and that seems like it was the best course for action so totally not surprised Sick did it too if he's townie. It's certainly not a scummy move, particularly for us newbs who are just getting our feet wet.
That being said, i'd like again to find some sort of confirmation against you distancing with sad.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 288, Zyf wrote:
In post 287, Raskolnikov wrote:I'd vote vandit right now except for the l-1. A concern for someone heavily scumread is a potential self hammer (if he thinks he's 100% getting lynched today) and another day ending early would be disastrous here.

Fox kinda jumped in, beeboy is kinda shot, and dvds is getting prodded and unfortunately may end up replaced e.e

Do you have any evidence or reasoning that points to the fact that you are not as a matter of fact distancing from vandit as his scumpartner?
Self analysing partner association is really not a thing..
deranged and incoherent
?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:29 am

Post by beeboy »

I don't think Ranger was killed for only being the IC she was probably also killed for having correct reads.
There had to have been something there to offset the chance she was targeted by a protective action last night.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
F-oh-ex
F-oh-ex
Goon
F-oh-ex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:19 am

Post by F-oh-ex »

In post 292, beeboy wrote:I don't think Ranger was killed for only being the IC she was probably also killed for having correct reads.
There had to have been something there to offset the chance she was targeted by a protective action last night.
The fact that you mention offsetting protective action seems like Too Much Information for me. You seem to suggest Doctor/Jailkeeper would be on Ranger and that Mafia Roleblocker tried to target them (what else could be the "offset"?).

I think you just revealed too much. Too Much Information, maybe scumgloating, too? Either way, I think you are either Mafia RB or a partner of one.

VOTE: beeboy
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:22 am

Post by beeboy »

If mafia has 2x goons there is a chance there is a doctor.
If mafia has 1x RB there is a chance there is a doctor.

I believe this info is very public.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:23 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 293, F-oh-ex wrote:Mafia Roleblocker tried to target them (what else could be the "offset"?).
How did I imply this?

The offset was I don't think they would try and kill Ranger unless they had a reason good enough to offset the risk of her being protected.
F-oh-ex
F-oh-ex
Goon
F-oh-ex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:25 am

Post by F-oh-ex »

In post 294, beeboy wrote:If mafia has 2x goons there is a chance there is a doctor.

Corrected for you: If Mafia has 1x RB there is 100% chance there is a protection role. And why would you mention Ranger being targetted by a protection action out of a blue?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:26 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 296, F-oh-ex wrote:
In post 294, beeboy wrote:If mafia has 2x goons there is a chance there is a doctor.

Corrected for you: If Mafia has 1x RB there is 100% chance there is a protection role. And why would you mention Ranger being targetted by a protection action out of a blue?
Because that is always a risk the scum team needs to consider regardless of whether or not they have a roleblocker.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:28 am

Post by beeboy »

If Ranger was being scumread and had wrong reads I don't understand why she would be killed.
It could indicate that Rask is scum but meh.
F-oh-ex
F-oh-ex
Goon
F-oh-ex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:30 am

Post by F-oh-ex »

In post 297, beeboy wrote:
In post 296, F-oh-ex wrote:

Because that is always a risk the scum team needs to consider regardless of whether or not they have a roleblocker.
You didn't really answer my question. This brought nothing to the table, except maybe some Information Instead of Analysis right now. And IIRC Ranger wasn't such a strong general townread. Hell, she wasn't even #1 popular townread.

Also, your thesis was that Ranger was killed to silence her and her reads. That's a bold statement and you conveniently didn't mention the part that it's a huge WIFOM. In hopes of trying to make us go after Ranger's reads, perhaps? That would give you a huge towncred since Ranger mentioned you once as your top scumread.