Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Jamelia »

Hi. Give me some time to read all of this. I understand my slot is being read as a “for sure” mafia slot though and I have no clue how that even came to be lol
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 547, BBmolla wrote:
In post 546, Jamelia wrote:Hi. Give me some time to read all of this. I understand my slot is being read as a “for sure” mafia slot though and I have no clue how that even came to be lol
What gave you this implication
From quickly ISO’ing GYRO in the search bar and seeing people talk about how they’re for sure mafia lol
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 550, RadiantCowbells wrote:Jamelia is for sure mafia
Hi RC <3 still see your spamming multiple pages just to be wrong again. How are you love?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 576, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 546, Jamelia wrote:Hi. Give me some time to read all of this. I understand my slot is being read as a “for sure” mafia slot though and I have no clue how that even came to be lol
In post 549, Jamelia wrote:
In post 547, BBmolla wrote:
What gave you this implication
From quickly ISO’ing GYRO in the search bar and seeing people talk about how they’re for sure mafia lol
In post 552, Jamelia wrote:
In post 550, RadiantCowbells wrote:Jamelia is for sure mafia
Hi RC <3 still see your spamming multiple pages just to be wrong again. How are you love?
when will you be caught up?
By the end of the day today. 100%
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 592, RadiantCowbells wrote:He's flirting with me instead of catching up.

Not that I think Jamelia wouldn't be flirting with me if he were town but I think that he would be solving 35% more and flirting with me 10% less.
No, I thought I’d have more time yesterday to catch up - but I got called into work. When I get home from work I’ll be able to write everything.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 597, RadiantCowbells wrote:When do you get home from work?
Hopefully in an hour or so. It’s not pre-determined.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 97, Arkias wrote:
In post 92, Karnage wrote:
@Salsae, bepwei, and Arkias - what did you guys think of Billy's and ?

I think he makes a fair point about it being only 4 pages in so there's only so many things for people to focus on and to call it copy-paste isn't accurate but I still don't think he makes a strong enough case for scum!LCpl Jones. I believe its an attempt to retroactively justify his initial vote.

My only real experience of Forum Mafia was the KoL forums. On their, Day one was mostly just random voting and noone took it seriously. Then again, I haven't actually played a proper vanilla game in a long time. A lot of my mafia play comes from Town of Salem and Throne of Lies.
In post 83, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 80, Karnage wrote:
In post 78, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@Karnage - where are you at on Bbm, Micc and Jones at the moment?
I feel ok about them but its early so idk, you?
BBM is null. I agree with his Micc read, but that's it at the moment. Honestly when you asked me that I isoed him and realized that he hasn't posted as much as I even thought he had. So even the Micc read could be pockety.

Micc's approach feels like his approach in the last game I played with him where we were both town. He engaged in theory discussions asked alot of directed questions that appeared to sort. I doubt this is outside his scumrange, but hes a townlean for me at the moment.

My vote on Jones isnt random. Jones asks about experience, and in my experience playing newbie games on this site that question comes from scum more often than town (you asked arkias the same question but in a more directed and relevant way).

*[maybe a reason]*

I think the way he dealt with the interaction from Micc in response to his BBM vote didnt look good. He starts by saying that sheeping is bad (fine no argument) but then explains that he doesnt think BBM was sheeping and that scum wouldnt be so transparent. Micc then asks for more clarification on whether it was just anti-sheeping or a scumread, and splits it saying it's mostly the anti-sheeping stance but not fully. Then at 39 he commits to saying that BBM wasnt sheeping (so now I completely dont understand the vote). Then in 47 he tries to claim credit for moving the game out of RVS, which I dont think is accurate, and that comes off as scummy in this context. I then think he misrepresents Micc's 49 in how it discussed your vote at 29. Micc was talking about the fact that he didnt view your 29 as RVS because you were already asking game advancing questions. I think Jones misrepped that, and I think it was intentional, because he seemed to double down on it claiming that your questions didnt come until 34, when you were asking for explanations as early as pg 1.

This is the first game that I'm actually taking notes in. I hope it makes my life easier.
I have no experience from or with anyone here, so I can't really answer that in any proper sense.

I do agree that sheeping is bad since in Forum Mafia and ToS/ToL, sheeping was generally done by people who weren't paying attention and would miss fairly obvious clues (Fake Death Notes, inconsistent voting patterns, and the like. However, it's day one, so I'm half inclined to believe he (BBM) was just funposting.

Reading through what you wrote, I think that's just not right. I feel like you're reading way too much into something that's not exactly there, and even in both and the same answers present. He didn't really believe it was sheeping and just going off that, and even back then, it felt more like a joke. I do understand the following questions were meant to be 'game moving forward' questions, but that's fair.

In regards to , this almost reminds me about when in the KoL forums I played a game of 'Masquerade Mafia'. Everyone in the game was given a moniker for the thread, and that game went... interestingly. Turns out, most people could only lean who was scum/mafia or townie by comparing how a player played in a previous game, rather then what they did in the current. While I have no interest in defending players who aren't doing anything, I also just believe it's a case of tonal shift. Playing as someone with no night powers generally means that you either have to read the forums thoroughly and see if people are acting on priviledged information by being able to steer the game in some way. For most players, that just means they're not going to be doing anything then, since they don't really have anything to do.

Though, is nice! I'm unused to a game more focused on day play, but I don't generally know if I have things to add. Sometimes, I feel like I'd just read the new posts and say "Yep. Conversation happened, but nothing worth me commenting on."

Now, with that out of the way, and what is this bullcrap. I get that Night 1 is boring but you can at least try to care. I think the sheep claim and the push on Jones is interesting, even if I just think its a huge misunderstanding.

So, with that, I'm going to VOTE: Billy Pilgrim. I feel like you're misinterperting and misreading posts to push something on someone.

PS.

Am I supposed to quote things I want to talk about or just link the post number?

Thanks!
In post 107, Karnage wrote:
In post 102, BBmolla wrote:^Can we lynch this please

He clearly doesn't want to play so I'd say let's just help him out
Gyro is looking like the default lynch if we don't have a strong scum candidate at deadline. Even if he's town it will be addition via subtraction.
In post 165, LCpl Jones wrote:Fuck y'all I had enough of this
I hate playing town
In post 200, Arkias wrote:Ive made it pretty clear I don't want a policy lynch on Day 1 either.

But the hands being thrown up in the air and such is a good point.

VOTE: LClpJones
L-1
In post 324, Karnage wrote:Gilded is caught scum. I will hammer tonight, approx 7 hours from now.
In post 348, bepwei wrote:I am confused why they would choose arkias as their NK. Any idea?
In post 433, Karnage wrote:
In post 422, Billy Pilgrim wrote: This is interesting, because it's pretty close to my thoughts except I'm more on BBM/you than Micc. But I dont see scum motivation for BBM's soft. Do you? Because if you dont, then the suspicion is preventing a pretty easy PoE solve right now. Although how do you know its BEP? Why cant it be Anaconda and Gyro?
ok, I'm pretty confident you are town so I am going to trust that my town reads that agree with your town reads are right. This means Micc is town and I think that means molla is too.

UNVOTE:

i don't KNOW its bepwei but out of them, anaconda, and gyro but think it's a high probability. gyro still feels like apathetic town to me but I agree he wouldn't be good to have around during lylo. anaconda has been meh for me since they came in.
Hi! Anyone awake?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Idk why I even quoted all of those posts when I wasn't even going to comment on them anyways. I just felt like they were interesting and I wanted to look back at them. Forgot 25 pages of information with multiple people being prodded in and out makes me confusion.

So I take it that my slot is being policy lynched due to the slot being a LYLO risk. Totally agree with that analysis. My predecessor did not do any sort of good job in trying to help us figure out who is scum. But if the only logic behind my slot being a good lynch is the person behind it, I expect unvotes on my slot, now.

I find it strange that people were allowing this to happen especially with the huge possibility of a mislynch being a thing. We did not get it right the first day, and I am not sure *how* we can afford another mislynch, especially one that is based on a "well, they won't help us in a LYLO situation!".

Those people who initiated my slot's lynch (Micc, well he's gone; Molla, Billy), and then the people who have added onto it now (Karnage mainly), I don't see how a policy lynch helps them at all in this situation. The goal should be to scumhunt, not policyhunt. My vote (if given the chance to explain it further), would probably go towards Billy. I understand he is being townread by most, but I felt like his initial reaction to Molla's fake (?) read on them at the beginning of the day wasn't as towny as originally thought.

My other scumread at the moment is probably Karnage. I don't think the Micc slot is scum, based on the logic Micc was using. I understand Micc is aggressive in these games but I don't think he was trying to mislead. Anaconda is hit or miss for me. I am waiting for a post that I'm like ha! Gottem! But I haven't seen one that has jumped out at me. Same with bepwei in that regard.

I guess I'd just like explained why a policy lynch is good on Day 2, and how Karnage, you got to the point where you'd just rather have ANY lynch (even if it isn't your main scumlead) than one that would benefit us. That's all for now I guess
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 605, RadiantCowbells wrote:Here's my thing about you: I don't know who the fuck your scumbuddy is supposed to be tbh.
There's none that's been established. I was waiting to see who people were trying to partner my slot with so I can maybe try figuring out some possible connections, but there's literally been none. This slot should have been lynched Day 1 as a policy lynch. 100%. It didn't happen and now people want to forget about day 1 and just act like this is the "safe option" on day 2. If this was the same option it should have been done day 1.

That's where my scumleans are at the moment; to those who should have lynched my slot Day 1 and are now trying to lynch it Day 2 as if it's the same impact
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 433, Karnage wrote:
In post 422, Billy Pilgrim wrote: This is interesting, because it's pretty close to my thoughts except I'm more on BBM/you than Micc. But I dont see scum motivation for BBM's soft. Do you? Because if you dont, then the suspicion is preventing a pretty easy PoE solve right now. Although how do you know its BEP? Why cant it be Anaconda and Gyro?
ok, I'm pretty confident you are town so I am going to trust that my town reads that agree with your town reads are right. This means Micc is town and I think that means molla is too.

UNVOTE:

i don't KNOW its bepwei but out of them, anaconda, and gyro but think it's a high probability. gyro still feels like apathetic town to me but I agree he wouldn't be good to have around during lylo. anaconda has been meh for me since they came in.
Ok, also I want to talk about this post because how the hell do you make that HUGE jump from "Well, I think you're town which means Micc is town and that means molla is town." There should not be that train of thought at all lol
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 607, RadiantCowbells wrote:Do you trust me?
I trust your slot. That's all that matters to me.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 610, RadiantCowbells wrote:I thought that the way Karnage let himself be "talked into" scumreading your slot was really bad.
I trust your slot. That's all that matters to me.
No, but... do you trust me?
In what context? That's a non-specific question for someone who is playing a mafia game.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Jamelia »

From our experience last game where I was mafia and you were town, you ultimately made the right decision for what the town NEEDED, and not necessarily what they wanted. Sometimes you were wrong but overall your reads lead to the town winning.

Some people in this game (in my opinion) are leading others to believe "safe votes" will get us a win, but with a wrong vote and no clear "indicator" of a next vote (after I get lynched), this seems to be a clean sweep for mafia.

So unless I am completely wrong and your slot IS mafia, then yes, I trust you and your slot.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Why Karnage over Billy?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 617, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 413, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Honestly, Karnage I'm feeling a little uneasy about you.

You seemed to position yourself weirdly wrt to Jones/Gilded yesterday. You were in a spot where he wasnt your preferred lynch (Bepwei was), but you made it clear that you thought the slot was scummy and ultimately hammered.

Now, in a game where people are getting scumread for pushing people that was maybe a risk, but maybe not. Although, I dont think you would have killed Arkias. I think that you probably would have killed Molla or one of the more active players. So your day play has me scumleaning you, but the nk makes me think it's not you.

And honestly, I'm lost in this game because I don't feel like we've got a good townblock.

Look if you think I'm town, come interact with me so we can get somewhere. If you think I'm scum interact with me and tell me why. Let me sort some people.
I think that this post is extremely difficult to make convincingly as scum. There's a lot of other posts that are similar; the one addressing Bbmolla I feel similarly about.
Honestly the main thing is that I think that his disappointment regarding my underwhelming replacement was super super genuine.
I read this as wishy-washy and a way to make a non-opinion look very opinionated. But, I guess that's just our eyes being different.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I'm not voting until I am off L-1 by the way. If I get lynched, you (RC) know it's because I am a liability and NOT because of a LYLO.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 620, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 452, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Hey Radiant. Never played with you, but I hear good things. Gotta admit, this isnt what I had expected.
In post 495, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I dont have any rock solid scumreads. I thought I had a PoE solve in gyro>heavy>bep, but rc is confusing me. Micc was a solid townread, RC is not that.

I'm down for mass claim if others are. I'll go first but I'm popcorning to Molla because of how that slot has been acting around pr claims. I want time to sort that in case theres a weird situation there. I dont want to have to figure that shit out in LYLO.
This is probably hard to sell to anyone but me because it's a read that I have and other people don't really have access to understanding in the same way
but I don't think that this is how scum reacts and I feel like all his interactions with me have had an undercurrent of not being happy with me performing below expectations

idk.
I'm not voting until I am off L-1 by the way. If I get lynched, you (RC) know it's because I am a liability and NOT because of a LYLO.
Please just vote with me: it's very possible that both of us are not in the game tomorrow and the EoD votecount matters.
Alright. VOTE: Karnage

I want to see what he says to all of this tomorrow anyways.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 622, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like a lot of my more arcane reads are just my memory and I feel like I can even put a name to a player though I don't remember the game
but I remember exactly that kind of unexpressed frustration from Elyse in a game where I picked up on it and she was town.
I'm curious why no one bothered to think about why this game was so frustrating even with "obvious" scumreads in front of them.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I agree, but I don't think the people who are acting complacent now should be.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 641, BBmolla wrote:that slot is so compromised it needs to die
how edgy of you
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Jamelia »

This is what I mean by a town that doesn't seem to care. I cannot tell if people are being complacent because they don't care if they win/lose or complacent because they know it benefits their own game for the current gamestate to stay this way.

Oh well.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 642, BBmolla wrote:im also tired and grumpy maybe I'll change my mind tomorrow
TBH, you're in my pool of scumleans anyways since you are one of the main people still on this complacent decision even after having a pretty active beginning to the day. I don't really need your vote.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Jamelia »

But you're more than welcome to change your mind once you wake up tomorrow with a better attitude and understanding of how the game dynamic got flipped into a complacent nightmare.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Jamelia »

I’m not on L-1 since Billy voted off of me. You’re the only one on L-1.

Karnage, can you answer my question I asked you in a previous post?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 650, Karnage wrote:
Karnage, you got to the point where you'd just rather have ANY lynch (even if it isn't your main scumlead) than one that would benefit us.
I would rather have ANY lynch (even if it’s me) than a no lynch
Totally missed this.

I don’t agree with this mentality because we weren’t 5 hours away from a lynch. We still had time to figure something out.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 656, Karnage wrote:if you guys really want to lynch me then...
Spoiler:

but I'd prefer we lynch either jamelia or RC
Is this a claim?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:14 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 663, Karnage wrote:
In post 661, Jamelia wrote:I’m not on L-1 since Billy voted off of me. You’re the only one on L-1.

Karnage, can you answer my question I asked you in a previous post?
can you quote it so I don't have to go looking for it?

p-edit: ok. i stand by my statement
I just don’t see how as town your goal would be to lynch ANYONE regardless of alignment just to say you lynched someone. That screams scummy to me. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Also, if you want people to trust in you, why would you still be voting for me? You’ve said that the Micc/RC slot is scummy yet you still want people to jump on my slot’s bandwagon. Is this because you believe my slot is scummy or you believe my slot is the easiest to be lynched?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 669, Karnage wrote:
In post 668, Jamelia wrote:I just don’t see how as town your goal would be to lynch ANYONE regardless of alignment just to say you lynched someone. That screams scummy to me. Do you have any thoughts on that?
because in most cases any lynch is better than a no lynch otherwise why wouldn't we no lynch every day 1? and its not just ANYONE, its players that have a better than random chance of flipping scum
Also, if you want people to trust in you, why would you still be voting for me? You’ve said that the Micc/RC slot is scummy yet you still want people to jump on my slot’s bandwagon. Is this because you believe my slot is scummy or you believe my slot is the easiest to be lynched?
should be obvious that I'm not talking to you and RC about trusting me. I believe you and RC are the scum team.
1. Right, but at that point there was still time to change the lynch off of a policy lynch. Do you think policy lynching Day 2 is more valuable than scum hunting in this regard?

2. I never said you needed to trust me. I’m scumreading you as well. I asked you why your vote was still on me. Is it because you genuinely scumread my slot more than Micc/RC’s slot? Or is it because you think it’d be easier for my slot to be lynched?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 672, Karnage wrote:
In post 670, Jamelia wrote:1. Right, but at that point there was still time to change the lynch off of a policy lynch. Do you think policy lynching Day 2 is more valuable than scum hunting in this regard?
its not just a policy lynch. There was, and still is, a better than random chance that the slot was scum. At the time, I felt that billy, micc, and molla were town. Which leaves 2 scum in 3 players. how many lynches (without a guilty results) have a 66% chance of hitting scum?
2. I never said you needed to trust me. I’m scumreading you as well. I asked you why your vote was still on me. Is it because you genuinely scumread my slot more than Micc/RC’s slot? Or is it because you think it’d be easier for my slot to be lynched?
both of you are scum. one read is not stronger than the other but you will probably be easier to get lynched.
Going through your posts and reading your conclusions up to this point, I really fail at understanding what led you to believe the two scumslots are the two replacements in the game.

I think this is a clear issue in pressure on you. I am still relatively new to the website but I have never seen someone this convinced two people are scum after being wrong D1 and with the huge possibility of a mislynch for D3, because the basis of my slot being lynched is on a policy against someone who isn’t even in the game anymore.

My belief is that you’re cracking under the pressure and you’re trying to quicklynch this. You posted a gif as a “claim” but it wasn’t really a claim anyways. I believe if you were town then you would have voted off of me after seeing me post and figure out what lynch would be best for you - even while on L-2 (now L-1).
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:47 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 558, Karnage wrote:
In post 544, RadiantCowbells wrote:why wasn't bbmolla in this list
I think and explain it.

molla as scum or not goes hand in hand with micc as scum or not

its something I go back and forth with. so between those two posts I went back and forth i guess
What changed? If RC is scum then Molla is scum. This post is about 6 posts old now.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Jamelia »

I can read between the lines on your claim. Just say it if you want to claim. Although I think claiming doesn’t help because you’d probably be NK’d regardless. But I think you know that already.

I never said the two replacements CAN’T be scum slots. I said that I think it’s sus that you think that they are, based on YOUR progression.

Why would I be afraid of the other people in this game? I replaced in with the lynch being on my slot and gave my reads. You’re using AtE but your appeal is inaccurate.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Jamelia »

Also LOL, did the 5 of you who hammered on Jones lose all credibility when they flipped town? You’re throwing random things at the wall and hope it sticks.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Jamelia »

look, we’re not gonna get anywhere with you and I arguing with each other about this. We both think the other is scum. I have my reasons and you have a policy lynch. We all know what is stronger.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 682, Karnage wrote:
In post 681, Jamelia wrote:look, we’re not gonna get anywhere with you and I arguing with each other about this. We both think the other is scum. I have my reasons and you have a policy lynch. We all know what is stronger.
you've asked me questions about the "policy lynch", I've explained why it wasn't a policy lynch yet you continually misrep it as such. its almost like your intention is not to discern my alignment...

I think i've addressed just about every concern you've had regarding me BUT instead of answering MY questions (probably because you can't), you want to just agree to disagree lol

are you unable to expand on you reads or unwilling?
I’m unwilling to expand on my reads for someone who is trying to refute me. I have my reads before and I disagree with yours. If anyone else who is deciding this round has questions, please ask them towards me.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 698, Billy Pilgrim wrote:And if so, I want mass claim. I think Karnage may be town.
Massclaiming is horrible for town. Please do not do this.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Jamelia »

It’s an easy way to get PR’s NK’d. I’m not claiming even if I’m at L-1.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Jamelia »

I’m not claiming so you can lynch me if you want for that reason, but it does not help us at all if we Massclaim.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Jamelia »

RC, I hope you see what I’m seeing when it comes to Karnage at this point.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 742, Karnage wrote:
In post 739, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright I don't think I'm doing a good job of making myself not the nightkill.

I hardclaim Mason.

Karnage how the fuck do you ever believe that me/Jamelia is SvS because that is a stupid fucking viewpoint
I think a mass claim is in order
No. Stop pushing for a mass claim when you know it doesn’t help.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I’m fine with voting Heavy.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 785, Karnage wrote:don't you guys DARE lynch anybody but me or jamelia

RC is trying to find the "other" PR right now. don't do anything to help him
Ok, so what’s the logic now Karnage? Do you wanna counter claim mason or do you still think RC is scum?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Bepwei is not one of my scum leads. Why should I hammer?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 817, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 813, Jamelia wrote:Bepwei is not one of my scum leads. Why should I hammer?
Who are your scumreads?
My main one is still Karnage. I mentioned you earlier but I am off that for now.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I am willing to vote for Bep, I just want a good reason why that actually helps us and isn’t policy.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Also, why Bep and not Anaconda?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Or are we just assuming we’ve figured it out
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 826, Karnage wrote:I wanted to lynch bepwei back on day 1. this is what I pulled from my ISO
Spoiler:
In post 242, Karnage wrote:
In post 124, bepwei wrote:Sure, the policy Lynch ends the day getting no information about any of the voters. It’s a get off of jail free card for anyone looking to vote a possible townie out of the game
(scum)
. As you are the most suspicious person right now
in the eyes of the town
, it would be beneficial for you to be able to vote someone without repercussions. I’ll look back at 27 now.
I've made this same mistake as scum. Who other than scum would be looking to vote a townie out of the game? Why the need to specify "in the eyes of the town"?
In post 189, bepwei wrote:If you aren’t getting information, push harder on someone. As soon as LCpl exclaimed he was town, you seemed to back off. You want people to push yet you’re afraid to do it yourself. If you need information on day one, you need to press it out of people. If you want a vote you got it sir.
You’re managing to look like town without actually doing anything
. I don’t like the fact that you are looking for people to just follow your vote.
VOTE: Billy Pilgram
If he looks like town, why aren't you townreading him? unless you mean he looks like town to actual townies

VOTE: bepwei
In post 308, Karnage wrote:
In post 297, bepwei wrote: The reasoning behind that question is that Billy now started to see the same thing I did. You have yet to really add anything as to why you think the Gilded slot is likely to be scum other than what has already been said. I dislike the inconsistency in the fact that you find them suspicious but don’t vote and don’t really explain your feelings behind it. All we’ve gotten from you about the gilded slot is that the replacement doesn’t make you feel better about it and that the FoS from LCpl.
So is Billy no longer a scum read for you?
In post 312, Karnage wrote:
In post 311, bepwei wrote:
In post 308, Karnage wrote:
In post 297, bepwei wrote: The reasoning behind that question is that Billy now started to see the same thing I did. You have yet to really add anything as to why you think the Gilded slot is likely to be scum other than what has already been said. I dislike the inconsistency in the fact that you find them suspicious but don’t vote and don’t really explain your feelings behind it. All we’ve gotten from you about the gilded slot is that the replacement doesn’t make you feel better about it and that the FoS from LCpl.
So is Billy no longer a scum read for you?
I never said that... he may agree with me, but that doesn’t clear him.. sure it makes me feel better about him, but that would be letting him pocket me without Billy having to try.
"Billy now started to see the same thing I did" doesn't make sense to me when you don't pair it with an unvote. the wording implies that you know he is town yet you're still voting him.
In post 316, Karnage wrote:
In post 315, bepwei wrote:
In post 312, Karnage wrote: "Billy now started to see the same thing I did" doesn't make sense to me when you don't pair it with an unvote. the wording implies that you know he is town yet you're still voting him.
Nowhere in that sentence does it indicate his alignment. The ‘same thing as me’ was included to tell you why I brought up the the connections to the Gilded slot flipping red and your possible alignment a second time.
it shows you believe he was seeing things from a town perspective because if he was scum any thing he sees would be FAKE!
In post 352, Karnage wrote:I'm good with a bepwei wagon

I don't think this comes from town
In post 348, bepwei wrote:I am confused why they would choose arkias as their NK. Any idea?
VOTE: bepwei
Is this your strongest scumread at the moment? Same with RC / Karnage? (Asking both of you the same question)
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 832, Karnage wrote:
In post 830, Jamelia wrote:Is this your strongest scumread at the moment? Same with RC / Karnage? (Asking both of you the same question)
PoE leaves me with a lynch pool of: bepwei = jamelia > anaconda

I'd lynch either you or bepwei atm
I do not understand bepwei being the #1 scum lead.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I agree but I feel like a scum team of Karnage/Anaconda makes a lot more sense than Bep/Anaconda. But that’s just me
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I firmly believe the mafia is Karnage and Molla/Anaconda at this point. My vote will stay on Karnage because I believe that benefits us the most.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Bep, god.

Ok RC if you’re thinking similar than me did you just read Bep’s quick vote on Anaconda to be sus?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I believe you are being sincere Bep, but why did you do that?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I’m not calling for a NL here. But I am not going to cave and just do a random vote on Someone just to get a vote through.

I was pretty close to hammering on Bep until they came in with this reads. I believe we can and should get the votes on Karnage.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Right now my list is:

Karnage —> Anaconda/Molla —> Bep.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Jamelia »

And yes, I believe it can only be one of Molla/Anaconda.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Jesus I wish more people were online.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Jamelia »

There’s 4 of us online right now to vote for either Bep or Karnage.

I think the strongest case lays within Karnage. Does anyone disagree with me?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 887, Karnage wrote:
In post 882, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's more fun to play the game normally instead of doing what I'm doing now but I don't want to lose this game.
neither do I but I also wish I hadn't wasted my Sunday following your fake scum trail when I could have been focusing in on ACTUAL scum
Or you could have used your own judgment instead of blindly following someone who you then deemed scum.

You’re either scum or a bad townie, and either way it doesn’t help us.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 889, Karnage wrote:
In post 886, Jamelia wrote:There’s 4 of us online right now to vote for either Bep or Karnage.

I think the strongest case lays within Karnage. Does anyone disagree with me?
I don't agree but do what you gotta do
Who is Bep’s partner? @Karnage
Who is Karnage’s partner? @Bep

This is free to answer for everyone else. I am curious what they think.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Also Karnage, I apologize for being so aggro towards you. I’m just trying to figure out scum the same way you are. I’ve just had less time and we cannot afford a mislynch.

Reading this game last night made me realize so many people are complacent. That’s why RC was able to waste so much of your time. Do I think hEs mafia? No, but I think everyone else should have been trying to figure it out
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 900, Karnage wrote:
In post 891, Jamelia wrote:
In post 887, Karnage wrote:
In post 882, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's more fun to play the game normally instead of doing what I'm doing now but I don't want to lose this game.
neither do I but I also wish I hadn't wasted my Sunday following your fake scum trail when I could have been focusing in on ACTUAL scum
Or you could have used your own judgment instead of blindly following someone who you then deemed scum.

You’re either scum or a bad townie, and either way it doesn’t help us.
what the fuck are you even talking about? I'm a "bad townie"? who are you?
I’m Jamelia, and I’m trying not to lose instead of just blindly following people in hopes I finally get a mafia lynched. You’re being a bad townie. Just like you called my slot a LYLO risk. You are either trailing off wagons or trying to tunnel. It’s bad for the town, regardless of your intent.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Jamelia »

My slot was SUCH an easy slot to lynch this round until I came in and actually gave a read from the slot. Now people cannot say my slot is a policy lynch. From that point, our goal should have been to find scum. Instead, we are running out of time and we have to forcefully choose between two lynches that not everyone is going to be happy with due to us avoiding a ML.

Do you see why this is ridiculously frustrating? Especially for me, someone who is trying to make something happen?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Jamelia »

PtE. But ok.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Jamelia »

There’s a difference between your quantity and quality of posts. As RC KEEPS POINTING OUT, your posts contradict themselves sometimes and then they just don’t help at all! Like, it’s so easy to explain yourself just a little further but you’re mad at RC for “acting scummy” while failing to accurately figure out who scum is.

If you think it’s Bep, fine. I want good reasons why, just like I stated before Bep came online.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 909, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 905, Karnage wrote:Also Karnage, I apologize for being so aggro towards you. I’m just trying to figure out scum the same way you are. I’ve just had less time and we cannot afford a mislynch.
Don't you think that he's scum?
Yes, I apologized for being aggressive in my gameplay. I’m not an aggressive person in general. This is a game, I am just trying to figure out who was scum/town the same way he “is”. I’m doing it more aggressively because I prodded in and we have very little time.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 910, Karnage wrote:
In post 906, Jamelia wrote:My slot was SUCH an easy slot to lynch this round until I came in and actually gave a read from the slot. Now people cannot say my slot is a policy lynch. From that point, our goal should have been to find scum. Instead, we are running out of time and we have to forcefully choose between two lynches that not everyone is going to be happy with due to us avoiding a ML.

Do you see why this is ridiculously frustrating? Especially for me, someone who is trying to make something happen?
my man, I've been there, done that.

did you read any of my posts about RC's interaction with you? how he seemed to change his reads in what looked like an attempt to protect you? I didn't make a case for a RC/Jam team? nah, just keep telling yourself you townspewed and it was all just a "policy lynch"
I read them, but I honestly thought that was you trying to quicklynch me and try not to have others even attempt to look at my thoughts at all.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I’m lynching the one most likely to be scum at this point.

To me, we learn more about Karnage than we do about Bep. If Karnage flips scum, I think Bep is town. If Karnage flips town, I think it’s Bep & Anaconda.

I don’t believe if Karnage flips scum that Anaconda is scum. I’d be more inclined to believe it’s Moll/Bel at that point.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Jamelia »

I think this is a mistake. Obviously it doesn’t matter now but I genuinely feel like Bep is not scum at this point.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Jamelia »

If it’s between a NL and Bep and there’s no other options, I will do Bep.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 931, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've seen your current frustration before from both alignments Karnage and I think that regardless of your alignment engaging with you will end up not being productive.
Ok I’m putting my foot down now.

If this is the case then Karnage has to be the lynch. Unless you genuinely think Karnage is just being a BAD townie then he’s scum.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Yes, we are on L-2.

And RC, I honestly don’t think you think I’m Karnage’s partner. I have a good idea on the team though, as mentioned before.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Yeah ok
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 957, bepwei wrote:Ok this is MyLo right? That means we need to not vote until we are sure or else someone could quick hammer? This is my first game on site and first lylo, so any suggestions would be appreciated
Yes.

The only person cleared ATM is Billy, as mason.

I feel pretty confident in voting for Anacondra.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 960, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@bepwei and Jemelia
Who do you feel comfortable voting for and who will you absolutely not vote?
I'm absolutely not voting for you.

For me it's between the other 3 (obviously). I personally believe it's a scum team of Anacondra/Molla --> Bep.

I believe that Molla's inactivity last day combined with them "refusing" to vote off of me when the vote was heading in different directions leads me to believe they were trying to protect Anacondra and didn't expect the vote to switch like it did.

I don't really believe in a Bep vote atm. I understand the logic against them but I just have a gut feeling especially after their posts when they were on L-1
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Jamelia »

Same question for you, Billy.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 963, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I wanna wait until I hear from the others. I'm trying to take my role seriously.
It’s hard when the other people have chose to stay silent. Sad, really. This seemed to work the first day and unfortunately, the second day.

I’m shocked that Karnage was mafia. I’ve never seen anyone self-hammer and they were town.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Jamelia »

I’m also throwing this out there - I’m not interested in voting for Anacondra.

I believe Mafia keeps Anacondra in order to have them be an easy vote this round. I may be overthinking but I am afraid this might be happening here
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 974, bepwei wrote:
In post 961, Jamelia wrote: I personally believe it's a scum team of
Anacondra/Molla --> Bep.

I don't really believe in a Bep vote atm. I understand the logic against them but I just have a gut feeling especially after their posts when they were on L-1
Is this saying you think I’m scum or not scum? I’m specifically confused about the notation in bold.

Later you said you didn’t want to lynch heavy (sorry on mobile hard to quote multiple posts) either. Does that mean you want a molla lynch? I’m very confused on your stance. Who is your top choice for lynch today?
I’m saying that if we lynched Molla or Ana, and one of them got NK’d, you’d be my next choice.

Since we know Billy is town, that only leaves you 3.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Jamelia »

Also, what I’m saying is - if the final 3 was me, you and Ana, I’d be more inclined to believe you were keeping Ana as a target. I’d rather try getting someone out who is more active. That’s what I’m saying.

I’ve already said my main scum lead is Molla.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 976, BBmolla wrote:Can’t read Jam, wish we had lynched them instead
You say that but you didn’t help at all when we lynched. Like even if you still thought I should have been the lynch, you disappeared. To me it looks like you didn’t care who got out - because you knew everyone was town that were targets (me, Karnage [and very late], Bep)
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 994, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 971, Jamelia wrote:I’m also throwing this out there - I’m not interested in voting for Anacondra.

I believe Mafia keeps Anacondra in order to have them be an easy vote this round. I may be overthinking but I am afraid this might be happening here
Howd you get from 961 to here?
Fluid thought process. I think for us it is better to lynch someone who is actually contributing to possibly distract us from lynching correctly. For me that’s Molla or Bep.

I will say some of these posts by Bep has me worried. It’s a toss up for me I guess
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 996, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 980, Jamelia wrote:
In post 974, bepwei wrote:
In post 961, Jamelia wrote: I personally believe it's a scum team of
Anacondra/Molla --> Bep.

Is this saying you think I’m scum or not scum? I’m specifically confused about the notation in bold.

Later you said you didn’t want to lynch heavy (sorry on mobile hard to quote multiple posts) either. Does that mean you want a molla lynch? I’m very confused on your stance. Who is your top choice for lynch today?
I’m saying that if we lynched Molla or Ana, and one of them got NK’d, you’d be my next choice.

Since we know Billy is town, that only leaves you 3.
In what world am I not the nk tonight?
Idk? I was just saying a scenario
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 1004, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I think its bepwei and heavy. Jem if you're scum well played. Imma be pissed if its Molla, because he sat out the EoD shenanigans yesterday, but I have a slight preference for lynching Bep over Molla. Honestly that makes the Arkias kill makes sense. I sorta believe that Molla was softing there to draw the nk. It's what I thought at the moment, and that's either a real high IQ scum play in not killing him because they knew he was trying to draw the kill, or it's a newbie miss of the obvious crumb. The only other possibility was that hes scum, but I dont think a scum team with him on it kills Arkias.

So I will be upset if hes scum here and I lose to him, but I think its bepwei and heavy. My preference is to vote heavy first, because he hasn't done anything remotely townie all day.
See, these reasons believe it’s Molla BECAUSE of the sitting out last day. Molla knew it was a big deal yet just stayed on me and didn’t give any extra reasons for it. I felt like it wasn’t helping to our discussion at all.

Have we counted out the possibility that it’s not a Molla/Bep team?
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 1008, bepwei wrote:
In post 1006, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I dont see any Molla team making the Arkias kill.
This is a good point. I’m inclined to agree. I know I’m town. PoE say jam and heavy. At risk of looking like I’m just pointing the finger elsewhere, I’m getting weird vibes off the recent jam posts.
? This is right after I wrote about your recent posts being weird.

VOTE: Bep
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Jamelia »

I agree with Molla and Billy. I think Bep is pocketing at this point
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Jamelia »

Hello
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Jamelia »

VOTE: Heavy

Following the lead
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Jamelia »

I’m not scum. I voted for Heavy bc I agree that I think it’s Heavy + Molla/Bep. I found it better to lynch the more active option but I think we made the right decision here.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #88) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Jamelia »

In post 921, Jamelia wrote:I’m lynching the one most likely to be scum at this point.

To me, we learn more about Karnage than we do about Bep. If Karnage flips scum, I think Bep is town. If Karnage flips town, I think it’s Bep & Anaconda.

I don’t believe if Karnage flips scum that Anaconda is scum. I’d be more inclined to believe it’s Moll/Bel at that point.
I still think this is correct. I just figured voting for Bep would make it more obvious. But unless Heavy isn’t maf and Molla/billy are the best maf, I still believe it’s Bep/Heavy
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #89) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Jamelia »

LOL. I was just saying. I think one of us would have said game over if we were scum. So I think it’s obvious to me but yeah. We shall see i guess
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Jamelia »

VOTE: Bepwei
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #91) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 1028, BBmolla wrote:You scum?
Yeah, I was at work. I would have hammered sooner but. Oh well.

Shocked I won. Didn’t think I’d win tbh. I just felt bad for skitter because I wanted to replace into a game that was dying. I thought it was pretty obvious my slot was mafia from an initial read. But gg everyone
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 1039, Karnage wrote:
In post 1037, Jamelia wrote:
In post 1028, BBmolla wrote:You scum?
Yeah, I was at work. I would have hammered sooner but. Oh well.

Shocked I won. Didn’t think I’d win tbh. I just felt bad for skitter because I wanted to replace into a game that was dying. I thought it was pretty obvious my slot was mafia from an initial read. But gg everyone
I'm glad to find out you were scum. you had me so pissed of day 2 lol

gg
I genuinely felt so so bad being mean to you. It’s not my character to be like that, but that was the only way to sell what I was trying to say.
Jamelia
Jamelia
Goon
Jamelia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Jamelia »

In post 1041, RadiantCowbells wrote:You were gr8 tho both games as scum

I hope you carry on cuz we need some good scum players again
Honestly it takes a lot out of me to be scum. I just played as town but no one believed me. I like replacing in because at least I don’t have as much invested as others lol