muh316
Goon

marcistar
Townie

catboi
Mafia Scum

Paopao
Townie

why are the names like this? :D are they based on our roles?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:00 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 11, Paopao wrote:Oh hey the game started! How's everyone's day going?

VOTE: Test Lemme see how if I did it right :))
my days going good, hows ur day going? :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:04 am

Post by marcistar »

I think if it is
we know who scum is..
:good:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:04 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 15, catboi wrote:
In post 12, marcistar wrote:muh316
Goon

marcistar
Townie

catboi
Mafia Scum

Paopao
Townie

why are the names like this? :D are they based on our roles?
They're titles based on post count. Lol. Would be pretty pointless if the board spoiled the game for everyone~ (´-ω-`)
oh okay thats better :shifty:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:16 am

Post by marcistar »

cats are cute tho :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 22, Pickles wrote:
Quick RQS

1. Approximately how many games of FM have you played?
(Here or elsewhere included, rough estimate)

2. What time zone are you from?
(Helpful for coming together as town when needed)

3. What’s your favorite animal?
(This one’s just for fun kek)
Hihi ooo question :eek: :eek:

1. i've played a couple of mafia games, though i only remember using an actual forum once before and i sucked at it :-( i got voted out for lurking :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. cst

3. cats :cool: :cool: :cool: i have 2 very cute cute cats :P
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:57 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 33, Chumbo wrote:Also a question (for everyone) I'm stealing from the last game I was in:
If someone was one vote away from being lynched, and there were people who wanted to continue discussion but you were convinced they were scum, would you hammer them?
:cry: i dont rlly play with this voting style so im not used to people dying after a certain amount of votes.
i feel like honestly i would by accident hammer them if i dont remember about the voting style :cry: :cry:

but if i remember i think itll depend tbh..
like.. is there also for me, other people i could push that seem scummy? :shifty: :shifty: is it filler content people are trying to make? theres only so much that can be said in a day i think..
i usually like to talk a lot because then i have more posts from forcing other people to talk to me that i could use to judge them on, so i think :dead:
i would prob let it continue
so others can have that too, unless if the person whos on the chopping block is kinda like.. bad for conversation? like trying to make our focus all on them instead of other possibilities... idk if im explaining it well
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:08 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 21, Pickles wrote:So I’m just gonna throw this out there-
One of our SE players is acting Jester instead of helpful.
I’m not sure if that’s normal around here but...?
this confuses me :cry: pickles sounds a bit unsure here.. is this a serious vote? the ...? makes it sound accusing and unsure but like, in a way that they could easily back down from that if they get challenged on it.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:28 am

Post by marcistar »

im so confused? i dont see any other possibilities.. am i just dumb :neutral:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:29 am

Post by marcistar »

i dont get why you point something out but then say theres multiple possibilites...

im so confused lol can someone explain the possibilities?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:54 am

Post by marcistar »

i think maybe this is just some experienced forum players stuff pao, we should go back to tos
:cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:00 am

Post by marcistar »

the only thing i can possibly think of is role stuff maybe... but it hasnt been night phase yet... i think they're just on a different level then me :-(

its okay ninetails i trust
you'll do the townie thing.
:oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:22 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 65, Ninetales wrote:
In post 63, marcistar wrote:its okay ninetails i trust you'll do the townie thing.
Why is that?
i dont understand you your so confusing :cry: :cry:

what i meant with that is... assuming your town, shouldn't you do the townie thing..? so i trust that you will
because if you dont thats very scumish

:mrgreen:

i hope your reason for ignoring the questions is good otherwise thats kinda a bit sus tbh
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:12 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 68, muh316 wrote:
In post 25, marcistar wrote:1. i've played a couple of mafia games, though i only remember using an actual forum once before and i sucked at it i got voted out for lurking
In post 34, marcistar wrote:i usually like to talk a lot because then i have more posts from forcing other people to talk to me that i could use to judge them on,
How were you voted out for lurking if you also talk a lot?
:facepalm: in a mafia game i played its 12hr day and 12hr night. the 12hr days happened while i was asleep so people assumed that i was lurking.

i like talking alot if i can, in games that give me enough time to :roll:

:D its okay if you guys want to vote me out tho, i understand it.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:15 am

Post by marcistar »

i really just didnt understand what ninetales was saying, but if me not understanding something and asking about it seems scummy to u guys just vote me out.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:05 am

Post by marcistar »

So i'm nearly dead?? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thats okay guys, i wouldn't expect any less :oops: im such an easy vote for everybody to make!!! :P love the easy bandwagon some people are doing here :roll:

Tbh, I still sus
ninetales
alot.. they mentioned pao earlier but didnt really expand on it from what i could see, and then didnt want to explain at all. usually from the games i've played in the past you dont mention stuff unless you want it to be talked about or you
have an ulterior goal in mind.
I feel like the pao comment was unnecessary to make at that point, but they probably did get what they were looking for. (they probably wanted reactions). Because of pao being my friend, i went in with him when he started questioning it but it seems like it just made me look super scummy for some reason to you all. it feels like it could've at that time just been filler content to appear to be here and engaging, but tbh.. it blew up so much (why is there no heart eyes emoji on here :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:)

I also do wonder tho, why is catboi scum in any scenario of my flip to you
pao
? That looks like a bit of tunneling tbh.. you know, the thing you hate about the other mafia game we play together?

I also feel like
lonemarkhor
is coasting quite a bit at this point of the game. It's fine if you're busy, but you really just seem to be taking the easy way out with this bandwagon. What thoughts would you have if i flip scum, and what if i flip town? I wonder that right now about you.. You should give more content :P if you can only think of a popular topic such as me to make reads about, are you really helping town at all?

catboi
I can't really think up thoughts about right now, since hes kinda defending me. But if I were to live I would be kinda.. like not scumread him but, be wary of his plays. :roll: I don't wanna be pocketed by a potential scum..

Only thoughts on a few people :cry:
In post 73, LoneMarkhor wrote:Marcistar is acting like she's never played mafia before,even though she said that she had played it before.
I have played mafia before, but never really in such a forum format.. all of the quotes and stuff on the forums here is very new to me. I hope im quoting not useless things here.

Why does everyone think im overplaying the newbie strat?
I just genuinely didnt know what ninetales cryptic thing about pao was meant to be.

I want to move my practice vote of catboi to an actual vote on lonemarkhor rn.. praying i format it right VOTE: lonemarkhor
Even though I sus ninetales quite a bit more then lonemarkhor, I think their lack of content and only commenting on the popular bandwagon is very sus and something i want to pressure vote right now instead of going at my big scumread. I don't mind if you vote me, but please give some other reads.. it looks very bad if you only do the popular shit, to me at least. You don't have many juicy discussion posts that I can remember... tho that might just be my bad memory in play rn.. I tried to look back, but I can't find much..
:cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:11 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 101, Paopao wrote:
In post 96, marcistar wrote:I also do wonder tho, why is catboi scum in any scenario of my flip to you pao? That looks like a bit of tunneling tbh.. you know, the thing you hate about the other mafia game we play together?

I'm not trying to tunnel onto catboi, but if you flip scum I will tunnel into him, as it's so scummy for defending scum? Is it not?

I would rather have a lynch onto Ninetales, but other then you and me, no one else is really talking about them.
oh am i just confused then? i thought u meant hes scum no matter what..
if i do flip scum yeah he would be scummy, but im not scum soo :P
In post 105, LoneMarkhor wrote:Marcistar: You are voting me but you are ignoring Not_Mafia.What should I think of that?
im ignoring not_mafia rn because of their jestery playstyle. im more inclined to believe that thats town, tho i believe if it goes on for too long that hes either scum or just useless for town. (basically im willing to let it slide for now, if he comes back with better shit :roll:)
In post 105, LoneMarkhor wrote:Most likely partners are paopao or marcistar but I am not sure about that yet.
its fine if you see this, its a bit hard for me to not super buddy him :facepalm: i feel like my bias for my friend could be a detriment, but so far i haven't seen anything super scummy from him. i feel like i would be able to tell if hes scum.. eventually maybe? but its so hard rn for me.
my read on him is neutral.

In post 109, LoneMarkhor wrote:No I wasn't talking about that.What ninetales was saying wasn't that hard to figure.I mean I have played no more than one game of FM but I figured it out.If you are town you should not be discussing that.I think he was talking about paopao being Power Role.You should not be discussing that because mafia would get information about PowerRole.
i thought there was a possibility of ninetales meaning pr.. but i honestly dont see how they would've got to that conclusion if it hasnt been night phase at all yet. i dont think there should be any hints about specific roles without a night phase at all.. that seems too careless.. so i was super confused.

pickles
i have a question for u..
"(tinfoil) WK because of TMI if marc is town."
what does tinfoil and wk mean? i've never heard these terms before :cry: OH AND ALSO ISO... theres a button at the top next to the post # that says iso is that what u mean?
In post 114, LoneMarkhor wrote:Why I think Marcistar is scum partner with not_mafia is because she voted me for not being so active but ignored not_mafia.Pao because of the post where he said he doesn't believe no_mafia is scum.But then I remembered that many other players are also not noticing not_mafia so I realized I was wrong.
i thought hes just actually a jester like player who only plays to troll and ruin games? :neutral: dont let jesters rule the world :P
In post 117, LoneMarkhor wrote:I feel we should sort out not_mafia first if that's his play style or something.Idk if he'll get any serious. I think scum use D1
for townies to get eliminated as in the end only they get suspected because the scum are just trying to not get suspected.
ah maybe maybe, but idk if this is how he usually plays..? if he continues not being helpful i think he'll be a good vote because even if hes town, not helpful town hurts too..
In post 118, Ninetales wrote:This feels extremely fake and try hard for page 5. If this is normal here, feel free to ignore me but I have never seen such detailed reads on page 5 and just a single glance at them makes me feel like they are forced.
is it not normal? i thought pickles was trying to make up for their lack of activity by analyzing the players so far.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by marcistar »

I don't feel like pickles reads are forced at all, I kinda like them guys.. but they seem to be getting pretty riled up.

I feel like some people like to play differently, or some people can pick apart jokes and such better then others, so for some people making reads this early wouldn't be hard.

not to defend them, i dont really know my thoughts on pickles yet after all. but the reads at least didn't seem fake to me.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:10 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 150, LoneMarkhor wrote:Scum might be throwing this game into inactivity.
do scum usually do that here? :(
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 154, Chumbo wrote:
In post 153, marcistar wrote:do scum usually do that here?
Activity definitely doesn't help scum, I definitely don't think they would try to be active unless necessary.
ahh..
I don't know how scum would act on here, but isnt inactives usually seen as more sus? I don't think both scum would be doing
super
inactive style.. one would have to talk a bit more in able blend in..
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 156, Chumbo wrote:I agree, but with most of the town being inactive as well it makes it easier for scum to blend in as inactive I think.
maybe this game just isnt interesting enough LOL lets spice it up guys :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :cool: :D :lol:

i think sometimes people open stuff and then ignore it if something doesnt interest them, so maybe we need some beeg reads in here :P
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by marcistar »

Hey hey hey guys :cool:

I don't know if Pao will be back, the wifi in his house isn't working very well so I doubt he'll have time to check in.. I dont expect too much :cry: (do you guys do mod kills omg?? :cry: :cry:)
In post 165, catboi wrote:lurking can be a strategy, or people can do it because they don't know what to say. It's definitely true that on the whole scum tend to post less but some people just post less as their playstyle so you can't always win by voting the people with the lowest postcount.
I don't think activity is a good way to judge people.. if you know their meta well it might be but like without knowing their usual levels as town, I think looking into that is pretty useless.. but they should still have to come say something or else they'll slide too down under.
We need to analyze what they say when they
are
here, and think if its scum intentioned or town intentioned right?
In post 167, Pickles wrote:And since reads aren’t regally accepted by this group,
I’ve got no idea how I’m supposed to gather my thoughts on people.
I’m still personally leaning towards Ninetales or LoneMarkhor as scum.
Since nobody is agreeing with me on Ninetales, I’ll switch to Lone.
Both have shown me actions that I feel are scum motivated.
It's not that they aren't accepted, they're nice. I think reads are juicest when you start pushing hard for the people you scumread tho :P :P

I agree with ninetales being scummy, but I don't really wanna act on it yet though. I think alot of people don't really see ninetales how we do, so I think we should let that develop and see the
lengths
some people are willing to go to. :neutral:
even tho i agree with both ninetales or lonemarkhor being scum, i gotta be a bit cautious with you too :eek: gives me weird vibes.. idk if its explainable in anyway..
In post 168, Ninetales wrote:I don't have much to work off of here but I'm going to just ask everyone for a readslist and we can try to work from there. No explanations needed. I think others can ask and that way we'll generate some discussion.

Loosely, my reads look something like this right now:

Town: Pao Pao, Pickles
Still sorting: NotMafia, Muh, LoneMarkhor, Chumbo
Scum: Catboi, Marcistar

Come ask me why Pickles is now a townread.
Come argue with me about one of my nulls.
Come ask me why I think catboi is scum.
Come ask me why my marcistar read hasn't budged.

Discussion!
I- I know i'm beautiful ninetales :oops: but this is so so much. Lets just... <3 all love no hate :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Can I ask for you to explain every single one of these? (you said they arent needed but..) I think reads without explanation aren't really useful at all.

Have you townread Pao through this whole game so far..? Why, you aren't sure how he usually acts.. so why so much trust in him? I don't see you talking bad about him at all..

If you scumread catboi, why is chumbo just a null? isn't catbois vote on him? wouldn't having a read on catboi be enough to be able to make a bit of a read on chumbo or is that too hard to do?? :cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 190, donkihott wrote:Hey everyone, sorry to blow your reads but you gotta restart your thinking about pao pao. Don't transfer your grudges (if u had one) over me haha. It might hurt you but I define as lurker myself soo idk maybe we're too much in this game.
I like not-mafia's playstyle so far ahah I wish he is town and survives as long as possible to see how he plays.
I'm almost dismissing my thoughts of marci/catboi being the duo scum, I'd expect some distancing from a SE. However.. I still cringe when reading marci's AtE VOTE: marcistar
whats an ate?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:30 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 171, Ninetales wrote:VOTE: Marcistar

My scum read on Marcistar is the strongest. Here are my reasons:

1) They have a lot of useless and contentless posts also excess amount of emojis(not sure if this actually means anything but I thought I'd mention it). I couldn't post this post because it went over the maximum number of emojis. I had to delete half of them and half of them were these : :cry: . This ties in to point 4) a little bit.
2) They have a lot of confusion that feels over. They seem so confused that I feel the confusion is fake. (I didn't include the confusion at the beginning about votes and titles but I also felt those were a little over but they seemed not terrible since Marcistar is new)
3) slight pocketing. they do this to nearly everyone.
4) They keep saying "just vote me"
I think of this as a form of guilt tripping.
5) They have no clear stances. mostly just "think person could be scum"

Inside the spoiler is the case. Outside of the spoiler was a summary.
This is the post you want me to respond to ninetales? :giggle:

1) i don't think my posts are contentless? :roll: i try my best :cry: :cry: but if you think so thats okay. I don't mind dying if it clears up everybodies confusion :oops:
:cry: :cry: i just love emojis tho im sorry if its annoying, but i love using them :P

2. what about it all seems like confusion? my main confusion is how forums actually work :roll:

3. where do i pocket anybody? :lol:

4. i
do
keep saying vote me. but why shouldn't i say that? i make town confused I think, and if it helps for this confusion to be gone for better scumhunting i dont mind dying. :cool:

5. how dont i have clear stances? :roll: i have my reads from before (when it was like one vote until i die i think??) which I still think are true.

you quote my 35, but it was really more of a "this seems weird from pickles from how
i
understand it, am i understanding wrong?" because well, i didnt know if that was a serious sus :oops:

you quote 48 & 49, how do you not expect anyone to be confused about your cryptic shit in a mafia newbie game :roll: the only conclusions i could think of, did not make any sense to me so i asked??

you quote my 63 and say im pocketing.. who am i pocketing? you?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i trust you'll do the townie thing
was in italics for a reason :roll: its not serious at all, its in italics because its a joke :roll: :roll: :roll:

4) They keep saying "just vote me"
I think of this as a form of guilt tripping.

it could be seen as that, but the way i see it is if im really so confusing it would be better for town if they get rid of the confusion sooner rather then later.

More of 4)
this one also includes shade.

yeah i was shading in that one. from where ive played scum often like easy bandwagons and dont challenge easy bandwagons that much :roll:

5) no clear stances. mostly just "think person could be scum"

am i wrong to have stances that arent clear? only scum know 100% whos town :oops: so im a bit cautious since i dont wanna vote town :cry:

Wanted to note that there wasn't a follow up on this and they did not even provide a naked reads list.

because i dont know who wants to make it spicy with me :cry: :cry:

If you want tho I can mention something else that I feel like was weird...
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:42 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 200, donkihott wrote:Why would it be bad? I have hard time believing marci's "I'm so new, I don't know what I'm doing" style. She constantly contradicted herself saying she is new, saying she actually played and is familiar with the game, saying she gets killed because she is lurking, saying she talks too much. Do you think asking if the roles of the players are revealed on their profile summary is a question a newbie (anyone) would ask? I don't think so.

I am confident that the scum in in the set {marci, catboi} (1 of them). Behind catboi's irrational WKing marci I read someone who (if scum) is trying to pocket marci and at the same time clear himself if marci flips town for some reason.
In post 199, LoneMarkhor wrote:Whats an AtE though?
Appeal to Emotion - https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... reviations
So you read up, what other opinions do you have on the game? :roll:

She constantly contradicted herself saying she is new, saying she actually played and is familiar with the game,

where did i say im 100% new? im new to the forum aspect of this :roll:

saying she gets killed because she is lurking, saying she talks too much.

did you not read the part where i said that i was lynched for "lurking" on a 12hr day 12hr night game where the day phase was while i sleep? :roll:
In post 201, Chumbo wrote:My main scumreads right now are catboi/marci. I've looked at ninetails again, but I really don't think she is scum. The post trying to prod us to do stuff and ask her questions really made me think she was town. catboi was a town read before, but now, after looking stuff over again I've noticed a few things about his posting. Most of the posting he does is either answering questions about how the game is played or dismantling other players reads. I think it is coming from a scum viewpoint. Marci because of the AtE, which after a certain point stops seeming town and also the high amount of fluff in the posting. I feel better about Scum!catboi.

VOTE: catboi
how is ninetales focusing on tunneling me all game not scummy tho? :roll: :roll: shes never got off me... always waiting to strike..... :oops:
In post 202, LoneMarkhor wrote:Ah! :mad:
Its either {marci, catboi} or {ninetails, donki}. That is not including not_mafia. Donkihott supporting ninetails seems suspicious but catboi recently has been more suspicious with his hollow posts. That looks like he is just waiting for night to come not scumhunting.Plus marcistar's posts also sometimes look like that filled with only emotions an emojis. Night is almost to come so we must choose a person to eliminate which means scum get a free kill.
the vibes this person gives from this post :oops: :oops: :oops: does not give me vibes of their other post... the Ah! :mad: makes it feel weird to me but maybe they're gonna love emojis like i do :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
In post 211, catboi wrote:Is paopaoslot/muh too simplistic a solve? possibly, but it seems plausible.
I dont think we should go for paopao slot thingy :oops: i think we should get somebody better because they just subbed in.. and when pao was here there wasnt anything super scummy in him i think :P
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:46 am

Post by marcistar »

do you know how to do that thingy where its the number of the post and you click on it to go to the post?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:00 am

Post by marcistar »

idk guys... this just feels weird but

&
i didn't know what to think of these at first, i liked them yeah.. but the more I think about it, the more that I feel like (i hope this isnt offensive, but idk how to explain it other then this) that the reads aren't 100% original.
like they give me thoughts that.. like really similar to somebody elses reads but i cant tell who.. :oops: :oops:

OOO DOES IT DO THE CLICKY THINGY THANK YOU NOTMAFIA <<<<<3

thats the vibes i get, but idk if its stupid or whatever but... i wanna mention it :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:06 am

Post by marcistar »

woah woah woah i got prodded :cool:
In post 230, Ninetales wrote:Im not going to reply to any of this but I want to say it looks so terrible that she is suddenly going even more crazy with the emojis. She's trying really hard to make it seem like she doesn't care if there are many emojis and that it is normal. Guilty conscience.

Also what in the world is that red text supposed to mean? Is that a threat?
whyd you ask me to reply to your reads if you were just gonna ignore it? :oops:
and now why are you susing my emoji useage? :oops: :oops: i think your starting to grasp at straws.

i didnt mean anything from my pink text i just wanted to try out colored text :cry: why do you automatically jump to the worst conclusion? trying to paint me out to be scum real hard :roll:
In post 230, Ninetales wrote:Starting to scum read pickles looks like shifting attention here big time.
you said "you have no clear stances" so i mention something that seems
off
to me and suddenly im trying to "shift attention" ?? :roll:

i honestly think you're trying your best to make me scummy and thats okay :oops:

are we actually doing catboi today? hes not the super scummiest imo, and what information would we even get from that lynch?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:14 am

Post by marcistar »

is you dying truly for the best?

im trying to think.. what info would we get from it? if you just die and end up as town and i have no idea of where to go the next day.. thats the reason the lynch isnt good for me.. i cant tell who started it? its just like everyone being like "mmmhm catboi lynch go brr"

everyone whos voting catboi
if he ends up town, what would we do next?

(also uhh idk the rules of words here... is lynch a bad word to use here? i wanna make sure..)
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:46 am

Post by marcistar »

ahh sorry then :-(
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by marcistar »

I hope so, he would definitely give the most information. We'd get information about you, Not_Mafia, Ninetails, Donki. What would we get from Lone? He's already claimed and his interactions would be much more confusing to sift through. I'm not convinced that Lone is scum.

how would this give any surefire info on any of us if there hasnt been any night phases yet? also uhh where did lone claim? i dont remember it

No it's not, as either alignment you did this to shape marci's view against pickles and for you.

did he actually? :sob: i trusted him but what if hes playing me like a violin, i didnt see this ty.. but i dont think hes scum anyways. but ill keep my mind open. :P

Don't go after marci or Not_Mafia if I get flipped, that's all I ask.

isnt it bad to say these sorts of things if you're town? :oops: i know mafia likes to get pr down, but its also helpful for mafia to get "most likely towns". with this sentence you said, i only really think a mafia would say that (as they're trying to get some people to be focused on for later phases instead of their partners)

idk about marcistar anymore but she did get quiet after the focus shifted on you instead of her.

sorry about that :sweat_smile: i kinda forgot about the game because i was playing games and now i have school again :roll:

Being VT makes it easy as well.

the way you say this, it seems like you think vt being lynched doesnt matter. doesn't every life matter?

2 full days isn't as much time as you're thinking it is, and there's no chance of adjusting! Everything I post gets discredited by the people voting me, you hardly interact, not_mafia isn't going to persuade anyonemarcistar doesn't really have reads and is being attacked by the people voting me for the same bad reasoning, pickles is being replaced and I doubt his replacement will change anything. - even if the replacement defends me, the people voting me will just call them scum for defending me, Lol.

I don't scumread Lone and don't want to vote there because if he flips town we just end up repeating day 1 over again and I have the same scummy people trying to vote me for bad reasons. Like, I never do this normally, I think it's good to fight as much as possible, but I'm sick of having to defend myself like this when nothing gets through, probably because I'm arguing with scum most of the time. I think the only way people will be convinced of my scumread is by me dying.

What reason was there to expect any sort of adjustment?

the way catboi says this i think hes frustrated as town LOL guys i feel so bad, cheer up!

it makes it easier for me to vote you out since you're either VT or Scum.

i dont like this muh, dont vt lives matter too? we cant just eliminate every vt we come across because then mafia would have an upper hand. This makes it seem like you wouldn't mind doing that..? :roll: :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by marcistar »

As for reads

I don't think
chumbo
would be scum, nothing seems
off
from their messages so I townread them.

I thought pao was more townie, and even thought
dokinot
makes me a bit frustrated, i don't really scumread them. i dont townread them either tho.

Lone,
i dont townread, but its only slight scumread. I find something weird about how theres like a chunk of time where he suddenly uses emojis like omf thats my style wtf :roll: the other posts from them dont really give vibes that they would be super into emojis.. do you like emojis lone? Oh yeah also, what do you think about pickles? i remember you calling them town once but i cant remember if that has changed at all? (i think the change in style then was a bit weird, which is why its slight scumread)

Muh
i think is scum, tho its a bit hard to tell because hes kinda inactive. Yeah sometimes inactives are town, but also sometimes mafia just like to stick hard to excuses. I think I would push them if they were on a bit more its so hard for me to catch them :rofl: just thinking about everybody, he's the one who stands out the most to me (so i think hes scum). I would switch my vote onto them, but I townread catboi and dont want him to die :pleading_face:

i'm too annoyed and biased against
ninetales
at this point to make a read. but obv i think shes scum :roll: or she has a really bad case of tunnel vision

I still think
not_mafia
is town who just acts like jester so i townread them. they dont seem like they have scum intentions imo.

pickles
i kinda scumread a bit too, tho its more of just vibes.. nothing concrete rlly.

in case i have to mention again, i townread
catboi
because i think hes just genuinely frustrated town. I know town gets like that sometimes, and hes an se so i think if he was scum he wouldnt "blow up" (is that a good term for it?) like this.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 392, muh316 wrote:
In post 390, marcistar wrote:i dont like this muh, dont vt lives matter too? we cant just eliminate every vt we come across because then mafia would have an upper hand. This makes it seem like you wouldn't mind doing that..?
Statistically speaking town does better when there's an elimination rather than a no-elim. It seems counterproductive but there's more info on that here https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... limination
mmhmm statistics statistics, but what you said really seems like "i dont care if they're vt" hes claimed, is a vt claim the best thing to go for now in your opinion? it seems like you want to vote him badly..

its still a town role, if he actually shows up as it thats a less number for us.

it doesnt matter
when
he claimed, do you think his reaction was a legit one that town would pull or something scum would fabricate? is he more likely to be what he said he is or not?

i would rather not take the risk since i trust that his vt claim is truthful. vts being easy to vote out shouldnt be a thing.. we dont only need prs alive, vts are useful too :roll:

:oops: :oops: you scum? we wanna keep alive town not kill them.

theres always could be other options.. but why in the world would you wanna go for a vt claim?? just because its not a pr? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what did you think of the claim :evil:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by marcistar »

i think you're just making reads that are too easy and also sliding along as inactive tbh :roll:

Towny: Chumbo, Pickles
Nuetral: Not_Mafia, Ninetales, donkihott
Scum Lean: Catboi, Marci, LoneMarkhor

i dont see where u said ur reasons for "towny" and "neutral"?? would you please explain scummy? :P and the scum reads look like whats just been talked about alot :lol:

me and catboi have been "scum buddies" according to most people, for a long ass time :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: and lone was also getting attacked by me and pickles (i think its the only big motion thing other then me and catboi??) :oops: i thought an se can make better reads? but you're just coasting along right? :oops: :oops: :oops:

or maybe im just putting too much trust in catboi, but i really dont think i am.
or maybe ur just close minded at anything that isnt attention worthy :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

but deep down, i really just think you're trying to get approval from town by doing what most agree with :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by marcistar »

In my opinion, the claim was completely unnecessary. It's WIFOM to me since it could be scumCatboi trying a desperate appeal to emotion before getting eliminated or townCatboi genuinely frustrated. That's why I'm not taking it to be alignment indicative.

i think either way, somebody being so close to being voted out like he is would obviously have alot of emotions..

you dont want it to be alignment indicative, but dont you think if scum was trying to appeal it would feel dirtier then if town was trying to appeal? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by marcistar »

if you think that way that you dont wanna make an opinion because it can be either one, how will your reads ever progress? :oops:
sometimes you gotta choose, does it feel like scum trying to pull it off or town trying to pull it off..

arent you an se? you dont know which ones more likely? :oops: :oops: :oops:

you just want to continue bandwagoning with the rest of the players without explaining :oops: :oops: :oops:

sure he couldve been scummy before, but u dont want to draw conclusions on him after his claim and just keep to your old one? :oops: :oops: are you scared you cant explain in any way how his claim is scum intentioned so you're ignoring it???!

i feel like an se should be able to explain what they think better... :oops: :oops: :oops: but you're afraid that you wont be able to explain in either way how its scum/town vibed claim. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Just because my reads align with others doesn't mean I'm coasting. I was away during New Years and that's when the two big wagons of the game developed. What "better reads" did you hope for? What better reads have the other two SE in this game made so far?

nice you bring up your new years excuse again :oops: i know scum often hold on to their excuses longer then they have to..

you're coasting because despite all that, you only explain in whats popular?

not_mafia is obviously fairly inactive and jesterish which people can draw their own conclusions from :roll:
catboi has actually been engaging in conversation

but you comment on the basic stuff, explain nothing else and then you're like "alright time to head out"
im so sad you didnt explain in your townie or neutral reads yet.. :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by marcistar »

you arent doing anything people can draw conclusions from, you're just doing whats popular.

catbois conversation skills can help people make conclusions on him
notmafias general playstyle is something people can draw conclusions on also..

but people will just be like "mmhmm person who has same opinion as me must be town!"

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: does this explain why i think you're coasting..

if you explained ur reads earlier i wouldve thought u werent coasting :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by marcistar »

we will live under the fear that scum are fooling us.

this can be said in literally any situation..

so you dont think his claim was truthful? :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by marcistar »

why did they kill him he just subbed in?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by marcistar »

I think its either ninetales or muh so uhh thinking...
In post 231, Ninetales wrote:I think the entire scum team is just 2 out of Catboi, Marcistar, Lonemarkhor, and donkihott.
If any of my original scum team is wrong, I would maybe say perhaps Marcistar is just that performative even as town. But I think catboi is not new and has no excuse to play this poorly.
In post 249, Ninetales wrote:
In post 248, muh316 wrote:
In post 246, LoneMarkhor wrote::twisted: I am a goon :cool:
I know I was a townread but masons thing made me scummy.
I don't really know what to make of this...
scumslip?
I doubt its a scumslip. I think Lonemarkhor's just town here. His actions are way to scummy for him to have a buddy in the pt.
this is a townread right?

i dont see any good reads

Town: Pao Pao, Pickles
Still sorting: NotMafia, Muh, LoneMarkhor, Chumbo
Scum: Catboi, Marcistar

some may see this as good, but at most i think its just surface level "good enough" now that im looking back at it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ninetales wouldn't ever get off me and catboi, and then "still sorting" a majority of people.. seems weird to me IDK maybe im just hating on them too much :yawn:

In post 114, LoneMarkhor wrote:Why I think Marcistar is scum partner with not_mafia is because she voted me for not being so active but ignored not_mafia.Pao because of the post where he said he doesn't believe no_mafia is scum.But then I remembered that many other players are also not noticing not_mafia so I realized I was wrong.
at this post scum-man looked like he was tunneling on not mafia a bit, which tbh i dont think he would do to his partner..? like... this looks like hes apologizing?
In post 115, LoneMarkhor wrote:N_M why vote muh316?
In post 117, LoneMarkhor wrote:I feel we should sort out not_mafia first if that's his play style or something.Idk if he'll get any serious. I think scum use D1
for townies to get eliminated as in the end only they get suspected because the scum are just trying to not get suspected.
i know that you'll all think im reading into this too much which tbh i probably am, but this looks like "not mafia voted muh, not mafia needs to be killed." :cry:
In post 138, LoneMarkhor wrote:So nobody else thinks not_mafia is scum?
the more that im reading it doesnt it actually look like hes tunneling????????!
In post 151, LoneMarkhor wrote:I was thinking of eliminating SEs from starting from scummiest.But it is totally random.There is still a good chance of catching scum at random from SEs.Muh316 and Catboi are townlean. Not_mafia could be scum.Though he hasn't done anything Towny or scummy and perhaps he never will.And it probably could be newbie scum only.
Not_mafia could be scum.
it seems like this is too big of a focus for them to be partners?? imo

theres more mentions of not mafia from him :roll: but its wayyy so much.

tho he did,
In post 181, LoneMarkhor wrote:Catboi could be scum if marcistar was also scum.But right now I think its ninetails and pao .
VOTE: ninetails
I thought pickles was likely town because of his reaction when nine tails scumreaded his readlist but I'll have to read again on pickles.
vote ninetales there, it could possibly be distancing, but idk if this is just me convincing myself she has to be mafia no mater what because of her tunneling on me?

so essentially, i dont agree with the not mafia and muh reads you have catboi.
sorry this is all confusing prob... but im trying to think :neutral: its kinda hard

scum-man was focusing
HARD
on not mafia, which, dont you recall saying that scum try to invalidate him often??? :roll: scum-man was probably trying to get that easy lynch all phase :lol: so
if they were partners, i dont think it would've been this hard and constant.

my vote is going on VOTE: muh out of my two scumreads rn.
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:00 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 458, catboi wrote:The real question is whether LoneMarkhor's push on Not_Mafia was a bus or not. If that's what you mean, I don't think he'd tell his partner to do it, but his partner might do it anyway because they feel he's so scummy they need to push on him.
lone pushed not mafia sooo consistently, they never got off of susing not mafia, so i feel like they wouldn't be partners.
(scum does bus each other sometimes, but lone did it
too
consistently to be partners with not mafia imo.)
i feel like it was the case where not mafia is easy to pick off so he had been trying to make people get on that :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:04 am

Post by marcistar »

really? didnt feel like it to me.

what it felt like was a strong push in the beginning, and then being more subtle as to put doubt but not seem like hes pushing it too much.
theres so many places where he mentions not mafia :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:37 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 474, catboi wrote:Right now, I would say that I agree, especially with the way Ninetales made an excuse for Lone as being too scummy to be scum. What do you think about my points on muh?
do you mean the points in ? i think
I don't get why muh would bus that much on day 1
is a very good point, however i dont really think about that much myself, scum can do anything they want. hes an se. surely if he was scum he would know how to appear town in the case of a partner flip. :giggle:
In post 481, Chumbo wrote:The intention is that people should claim, but why? In any of these scenarios, the person just gets outed as a PR. We still have the same percentage chance beforehand. Do you just not want to waste time scumreading a PR?

Pedit: Those were all in the first few pages of the game.
do you see not_mafia as scummy for this? im honestly so confused about whats going on rn the stats not_mafia posted made my brain hurt
i just thought maybe he didnt read too much, but im so confused about that either way.
In post 484, Not_Mafia wrote:Your point being? Scum are at their most awkward and unsure at the start of the game. Newbscum doesn't come out bussing, they come out trying to push what they think is an easy miselim
this is what i agree with alot
(and its why im so sure now that not_mafia has to be town)
In post 485, Chumbo wrote:Why? Nobody who is the first wagon gets lynched early. It always goes on from what I've seen. If your going to pretend to bus, it seems best to do it early on.
this
is
a newbie game right? i wouldn't be surprised if scum wanted to push an easy lynch hoping that newbies would mindlessly agree with it. :P
In post 490, Not_Mafia wrote:If there is a Friendly Neighbour, then we are in one of two set-ups
i dont think there is. this is useless convo imo rn. (and people are attacking you for it).
In post 498, Ninetales wrote:Sorry life got busy and I only got to check in a few times during the last day phase nearing the end. I've seen the flip and I'm very glad we hit scum on day 1 because that greatly lowers the chances of scum winning. I'm not done reading all of yesterday's end but just looking at the wagon alone, Marcistar looks really good and catboi looks terrible. I'll finish reading everything today.
kinda dont believe you... you're "very glad" that we hit scum, but said scum wasnt even read as anything from you. your scumreads were me and catboi, who you've been tunneling all phase that you failed to look at anyone else.
now that it cant be me x catboi,
can you make a list of updated reads? your reads from before of mostly everyone as neutral is not really spicy enough :-(
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:39 am

Post by marcistar »

wait omf i read something wrong

>this is a newbie game right? i wouldn't be surprised if scum wanted to push an easy lynch hoping that newbies would mindlessly agree with it. :P

ignore this one guys LOL I WAS READING TOO FAST CUZ I WASNT SURE WHEN PRODS HAPPEN AND WHAT HAPPENS ONCE U RECIEVED 2 IN ONE GAME-
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 504, Not_Mafia wrote:Anyone who votes marcistar should be insta-flash elim'd
why so?
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 506, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 505, marcistar wrote:
In post 504, Not_Mafia wrote:Anyone who votes marcistar should be insta-flash elim'd
why so?
https://youtu.be/991UM2-Fww0?t=10
alrighty :D
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:19 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 522, Not_Mafia wrote:Why not?
i dont think we should get doni gone, isnt it so obvious? VOTE: ninetales i dont want donki to die :cry: :cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 532, muh316 wrote:
In post 526, marcistar wrote:i dont think we should get doni gone, isnt it so obvious? VOTE: ninetales i dont want donki to die
What is your read on donki. You left him out in your reads list that you had in
im sorry did i confuse u? :cry: i was quoting something someone else said
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:02 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 534, muh316 wrote:
In post 533, marcistar wrote:
In post 532, muh316 wrote:
In post 526, marcistar wrote:i dont think we should get doni gone, isnt it so obvious? VOTE: ninetales i dont want donki to die
What is your read on donki. You left him out in your reads list that you had in
im sorry did i confuse u? :cry: i was quoting something someone else said
Oh, I didn't realize you were quoting something. The mixture of quotes and bolding confused me.

However, what's your read on Donki?
im sorry that it confused you.

i think donkis town prob
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

gg guys (can i post here now..?)

im so sorry catboi :cry: :cry: :cry: u got sused so much day 1 because of me im sorry :cry:
and sorry for everybody else for the problems i caused d1 LOL :cry:

also LOL is our game special or something? looking at all the other games, they have lots of posts??

thanks for hosting borkjerfkin!! it was fun tho forums are really confusing :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Mafia Scum
marcistar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 629, Chumbo wrote:You should play more Marci, you really did have good reads
thank you, but i dont think my reads were that good tbh. i think i need to become more convincing with what i think.

i was so unused to this at first, but i hope that we'll be able to play again together one time in the future chumbo! i was cheering you on in the dead chat thingy!