Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 299, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 297, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 295, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 287, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 282, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 272, Flavor Leaf wrote:I would like to place a bet
Sure. What you want to bet?
I would like to bet a Shadow unvote on whether or not you are correct about the musician/actor in me.

I’m gonna say no.
Shadow unvote? What are you talking about.
Damn, you didn’t take the bait for me testing the team of you Shadow!

I actually am an actor. :lol:
I thought you were talking about secret unvote. Which made no sense.

That was terrible bait.
Hey, you say tomato, I say potato.

I see no difference.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Even if I was his teammate why would I care about you unvoting him at this stage?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Liger’s the only scum who posted Page 12. This is for later in the game after people realize these nonsense posts are actually AI.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 301, Liger_Zero wrote:Even if I was his teammate why would I care about you unvoting him at this stage?
You gotta hatchet me early.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 303, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 301, Liger_Zero wrote:Even if I was his teammate why would I care about you unvoting him at this stage?
You gotta hatchet me early.
Damn. I have your whole personality so pegged this isn't even funny.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

No joke. I wrote out that question and then I immediately thought out what kind of response I would think you would give from the character profile I think I have of you, and based on that you gave me basically what I expected.

Good to know.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s all an act, though.

Ask A50 what happened the last time he thought he could just let me live when I was lolololol’ing nonsense town playing.

If you’re actually scum, I advise you not sleep on me ;)
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

So my next question for you is:
When are you going to stop acting like your reads are more than hot air?
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 306, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s all an act, though.

Ask A50 what happened the last time he thought he could just let me live when I was lolololol’ing nonsense town playing.

If you’re actually scum, I advise you not sleep on me ;)
Yeah I know some of this is an act. Why do you think I made my guess on you being an actor/musician?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 305, Liger_Zero wrote:No joke. I wrote out that question and then I immediately thought out what kind of response I would think you would give from the character profile I think I have of you, and based on that you gave me basically what I expected.

Good to know.
People used to say this about how I played a prediction based strategy game. They knew exactly what i was going to do, just couldn’t do anything about it.

Now the question is, just because you understand who I am as a personality, how are you going to adapt that into a playstyle that shall benefit your wincon?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 307, Liger_Zero wrote:So my next question for you is:
When have I ever implied they were strong reads?

I’m a flip flopper, and until I have reason through a chain of trajectory and events, I have no reason to believe I am wrong.

I obviously know that I can’t actually trust these reads, but knowing what my early reads are are important for looking back to see why my reads were what they were and allows me to further analyze the current game state at a later time to see what scum’s eventual gameplay was.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 309, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 305, Liger_Zero wrote:No joke. I wrote out that question and then I immediately thought out what kind of response I would think you would give from the character profile I think I have of you, and based on that you gave me basically what I expected.

Good to know.
People used to say this about how I played a prediction based strategy game. They knew exactly what i was going to do, just couldn’t do anything about it.

Now the question is, just because you understand who I am as a personality, how are you going to adapt that into a playstyle that shall benefit your wincon?
I am not currently thinking about that. More concerned with you dropping the parts of act that are very much apparent to be just that. An act.

Then I can decipher if I can trust you, and then go from there.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Oh yeah. I’m not just a pretty face who also happens to be charming and charismatic; I can do some damage.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 310, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I’m a flip flopper, and until I have reason through a chain of trajectory and events, I have no reason to believe I am wrong.

I obviously know that I can’t actually trust these reads, but knowing what my early reads are are important for looking back to see why my reads were what they were and allows me to further analyze the current game state at a later time to see what scum’s eventual gameplay was.
This is contradictory and seems like backtracking, probably makes sense to you though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 311, Liger_Zero wrote:

Good to know.

I am not currently thinking about that. More concerned with you dropping the parts of act that are very much apparent to be just that. An act.

I don’t believe I’m trying to hide anything. I’m playing in a specific way to gather reads and analyze the game state. If you think that I’m just messing around, you are surely mistaken. Everyone knows there’s not an ounce of my body that isn’t playing in a mindset to try and find scum. If this were a moba, I’d be playing the Carry. I like to find my town block because if you help me get fed, I will not let that go to waste.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 313, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 310, Flavor Leaf wrote:

This is contradictory and seems like backtracking, probably makes sense to you though.
Sometimes you need to go back to move forward. I just see it as an evolving game state. I can’t possibly expect to be able to without a doubt solve a game Day 1. Even if correct, there will be that doubt, so i progress the game forward to minimize that doubt into an eventual nothing. I play for the late game because that’s when my analytical prowess comes down.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 314, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 311, Liger_Zero wrote:

Good to know.

I don’t believe I’m trying to hide anything. I’m playing in a specific way to gather reads and analyze the game state. If you think that I’m just messing around, you are surely mistaken. Everyone knows there’s not an ounce of my body that isn’t playing in a mindset to try and find scum. If this were a moba, I’d be playing the Carry. I like to find my town block because if you help me get fed, I will not let that go to waste.
Theres a whole lot wrong with this post, but I am just gonna say that most of this is just projection.

Given the way people interacted with you before though, I could take guess someone might back up an empty statement like this though. Probably Almost50.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Yeah you are definitely still in acting mode. Let me know when you are gonna drop that for awhile and be real.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:49 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Would scum!almost buddy ally so transparently here? I need to figure out almost50 more. So far I just get cringe when I read his posts.
I am going with no right now. I don't see a reason to.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Eh, probably the majority of this playerlist. I’m a pretty recognizable player on site, both mod wise and player wise, and I have a much different perspective on the game of mafia than a lot of the more mechanical players on site, and I think people started to see that the past couple years.

I feel as if you’re setting up a push on me. That’s very interesting. I quite enjoy this back and forth we’re having.

You say I’m acting, but I’m merely responding to your posts. I am gauging what you are saying and debating whether or not this is coming from scum you or town you.

I feel you thought I’d be an easy push because of my posting style without actually knowing my capabilities, and now you’re backing away.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

You are responding to me in a way that is putting up a front and that is very obvious. I don't know if that front is being done maliciously or just to be "charismatic and charming" but it is very not real.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 319, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel you thought I’d be an easy push because of my posting style without actually knowing my capabilities, and now you’re backing away.
I totally believe you think this way.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Spoiler: Analysis of Almost Posts
In post 246, Almost50 wrote:Yo! Whassup, gangstas?

FTR, I ain't gonna read no rules (and especially not dat one 'bout usin' tags on videos/large photos). Na'ah! Not gonna read any of dat shit, man.

Oh, and I'm also an important man. I've got connections. Ya mess wit me and it's at your own peril. Ya feel me?
Entrance that is relaxed in nature. Has going for him a thug tone I guess, maybe finds this self amusing. Probably does.
In post 247, Almost50 wrote:
In post 15, Vedith wrote:Almost, Hydra and Chen are.my top 3 scum reads.
I'm also town locking Alch.
Icon is a null.
Wow. You pegged us all in one go. I guess we'd have to pop you tonight then. Sorry, but you sealed your own fate.
Still relaxed in nature. Not taking the game too serious, his headspace is probably at that point where he knows nothing is at stake so he can make posts like this. Not much here.
In post 248, Almost50 wrote:
In post 28, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have something to claim already, guys, but I’ll do it in a few pages
What? That you're a cannibal? I mean, it says you won a Hannibal Lecter there, so what else could you have to reveal?

P.S. Creature isn't in this game, so you can't fake masons with hi, alright? But if you really really feel the urge to, you have my permission to fake masons with me. Wanna be my mason buddy? :P
Friendly reachout to Flavor. Seems to want to stroke his ego. Seeing how Flavor operates, this would definitely work to get him in his good graces. Doubt a buddy would do this with buddy, probably knows he can do this to win him over. Could easily see flavor taking this in easily. Could just be friendly banter, and theres obviously history between the two.
In post 249, Almost50 wrote:
In post 31, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m..uhh...I’m...I’m a miller, guys.
Oh, shit! And there I was asking you to be my mason buddy! Hmmm.. oh, well.
Buddying more. Asking to basically town buddy him. He is still in relaxed tone so he can ask this in the way he does so without it being scrutinized so I find the way he approached it to be suspicious given the previous post. I think if he just went about this more directly I would have considered it differently but the way done so allows him to save face for denial. Am I overthinking this? Not even sure of my profile on Almost.
In post 252, Almost50 wrote:
In post 48, Flavor Leaf wrote:Vedith-Flavor-RCE-Alchemist town block.

Who else can we throw in there? Not Liger, I think Liger’s probably scum.

A50? I’d be down for that
This guy is TOWN.
In post 49, RCEnigma wrote:Wow FL reading my mind.
This guy is town too.

I'll accept Alch in my town block, but Vedith needs to apologize.

\o/
Yeah he is just sheeping empty reads that Flavor gave. Then just gives out blanket reads himself. I think he thinks he can go points from others by doing this. Those posts aren't townie or scummy.
In post 253, Almost50 wrote:
In post 251, Flavor Leaf wrote:If Creature relplaces In, though, I’ll have to switch it
People always talkin' 'bout
Your reputation
I don't care about your other
girls
masons
Just be good to me (oh, oh, oh)

Friends are always tellin' me
You're a user
I don't care what you do to them
Just be good to me (oh, oh, oh)
What am I reading.
In post 258, Almost50 wrote:
In post 95, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: shadowlesscloud

Scummy entrance.
I concur, tbh. Those broken tags somehow don't belong here.

VOTE: shadowlesscloud
Sheeping.
In post 259, Almost50 wrote:
In post 114, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 112, Vedith wrote:Before being evil and after being evil?
Before being shot in the face and after
A-ha! So you're probably a Judas! I mean, could also be Traitor but I dunno why the Traitor would change their flavour.
I need to stop reading his jokes.
In post 275, Almost50 wrote:
In post 194, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have early town reads on RCE, Vedith, PPG, Alchemist, and Cerberus.

Early scum reads on Liger and Shadow.
I'm of two minds now. I feel pretty good that we have almost identical reads, but -at the same time- suspect that's a sign we might be wrong. :lol:
This might be the best reason for me being wrong on this. Or maybe he is hedging his bets in a scum way? I don't want to tunnel to much into my theory but I can see more good reasons this is a town post but still almost the rest of the ISO is weak.
In post 286, Almost50 wrote:
In post 267, Liger_Zero wrote:I think I can guess what Flavor Leaf does for living.
Musician/Actor

I want to take bets on that
What are you talking about? I mean, he's an artist alright.. just not that kind of artist. In the last game I modded him he tried to devour someone then ditch their buddy in an acid container!! THAT is his art. :P
Bad joke combined with kissing up to Flavor. Why? Are scum this obvious these days or is he just in love with Flavor?
In post 289, Almost50 wrote:
In post 271, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, Almost, you’re gonna get us both night killed by how scummy you’re playing that you’re just gonna be conf town because no scum plays that way.
Well, I prefer to be NK'd that be promoted as confirmed scum because I don't have oomph, don't you?? :twisted:

OK.. DISREGARD THAT. Let's get lynched instead. :lol:
HMhmhmhm
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

Yeah, I am good with my vote right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What front am I putting on? I don’t even know what front I’m putting on.

Also, I don’t know why you keep pushing the A50-Me.

We already claimed. We’re masons.

We’re actually Day 8 Innocent Child Masons.

Day 8, mod flips us both.