Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 1024, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1023, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 1021, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 1020, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1014, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 1012, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Just look at Jackson's ISO and decide for yourself how bad his slot was until Ph0enix did some damage control.
Oh so now you're playing that card? Now that none of the other stuff worked.
Misrep^
?
Do you think your other arguments were valid or what?
Yes? What arguments are not valid?
Are we really having that discussion?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't trust anything you say, so most of the time i ignore your reasoning for denouncing my arguments.
I only care about convincing Datisi.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory
Pronoun: he/him, it/its

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Datisi »

no worries friends i am still here and reading
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway i'm done with this session. Probably won't be back to this thread until i've slept tonight.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 1026, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't trust anything you say, so most of the time i ignore your reasoning for denouncing my arguments.
I only care about convincing Datisi.
Congratulations, you answered your own question.

Have to go now. @Datisi: If you want to hammer me, at least let me get back and then do it. If you want to hammer Norway, though, feel free to do so without me, I don't mind.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Datisi »

i figured you wouldn't mind that :lol:

I'm off to sleep soon too. Are we al Europe-based?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I hate LYLO
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:03 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 996, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i READ Datisi's behaviour and it seemed genuine, that's why i switched gears to Map Wolf who was, as i quote:
In post 673, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I keep thinking back on Map Wolf. No attempt at solving, just sheeping reads lists and opinions. I think Map Wolf could be a good alternative here.
In post 687, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If we go purely by activity as a scumtell then Map Wolf is the scummiest by far. I could see scum!him looking at the gamestate and deciding to hide in the shadows by saying absolutely nothing of value, hoping town will forget about him.
Yeah, that was after you gave up on pushing Datisi. When did you read his behavior as genuine, exactly? Cause it seems like it's you pushing him and questioning Salad, and then suddenly "I keep thinking back on Map Wolf".
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 986, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Ignoring the last vote, you've been coasting the entire game and held few original opinions of your own. And you've never risked your neck. That is the play of someone that wants to go by unseen, not solve the game.
You didn't have a problem with that until today, why bring it up now, suddenly?
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 1017, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1013, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 1010, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1006, Datisi wrote:There's something wrong in the village
In the village, oh
Can you hammer already, what's the point in me arguing all day with scum!Phoenix. I already know he's going to misrepresent, nitpick or deny every point i have against him.
If I have something about your points that I don't agree with, of course I'm going to say something, what?
So scum!you would genuinely give up if i had a super strong argument? Or would you fight it.
I fight arguments which don't make sense. I don't make up stuff in order to fight legit arguments. Jackson's ISO, for example, I can't excuse.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1032, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 996, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i READ Datisi's behaviour and it seemed genuine, that's why i switched gears to Map Wolf who was, as i quote:
In post 673, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I keep thinking back on Map Wolf. No attempt at solving, just sheeping reads lists and opinions. I think Map Wolf could be a good alternative here.
In post 687, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If we go purely by activity as a scumtell then Map Wolf is the scummiest by far. I could see scum!him looking at the gamestate and deciding to hide in the shadows by saying absolutely nothing of value, hoping town will forget about him.
Yeah, that was after you gave up on pushing Datisi. When did you read his behavior as genuine, exactly? Cause it seems like it's you pushing him and questioning Salad, and then suddenly "I keep thinking back on Map Wolf".
Yeah, that's exactly what i did. But there's nothing scummy about it in my case. I often tend to change my reads ingame rather violently. If you want examples of me performing that behaviour as town i've got thousands.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1033, Ph0enix wrote:
In post 986, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Ignoring the last vote, you've been coasting the entire game and held few original opinions of your own. And you've never risked your neck. That is the play of someone that wants to go by unseen, not solve the game.
Because you went completely fell under my radar. How hard is it to understand that i went from "do not suspect Ph0enix" to: "excplicitly aware that Ph0enix is scum" and therefore analyzing your ISO much more deeply?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ph0enix, can i call you razor from now on? Because you are one sharp scum player. Mad respect.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 1037, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ph0enix, can i call you razor from now on? Because you are one sharp scum player. Mad respect.
Razor lmao. It has a nice ring to it, I must say.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 1036, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1033, Ph0enix wrote:
Because you went completely fell under my radar. How hard is it to understand that i went from "do not suspect Ph0enix" to: "excplicitly aware that Ph0enix is scum" and therefore analyzing your ISO much more deeply?
My point is that it sounds like "Before I didn't have a problem with your votes, but now that I think about it, I do."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because your play this game could easily be a playstyle related thing so i didn't mind it initially, i will admit though. I haven't looked at your one town game on-site yet. But i'm going to right now to see if i can find any differentiation.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1031, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I hate LYLO
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will say that one difference i immediately recognize from Razor's towngame in Newbie 1973, his posts are much more natural. Asking questions, keeping with the flow of the game. While in this game (prior to the LYLO duel with me), Razor has sounded much more robotic, reads lists with freaking flashy colours, lots of quotes referring to posts with numbers. Basically, he is
trying very hard to
appear
as town.
His opening posts are good examples of this behaviour, wall of text-y, colours, quotes with line tag, crafted meticulously.
Examples: post , , .
This post is another egregious piece of fluff that i honestly don't see the point of making, look at that amount of text for an statement that could essentially be condensed down into one shorter sentence. ->
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Long story short, Razor is trying very hard to appear as town. But his actions don't really make him so, excluding his bussing of Map Wolf.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 1042, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I will say that one difference i While in this game (prior to the LYLO duel with me), Razor has sounded much more robotic, reads lists with freaking flashy colours, lots of quotes referring to posts with numbers. Basically, he is
trying very hard to
appear
as town.
His opening posts are good examples of this behaviour, wall of text-y, colours, quotes with line tag, crafted meticulously.
I have made reads lists with flashy colours and lots of quotes referring to posts with numbers in the last game, as well.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Ph0enix »

Side question: If I'm scum, why bring you to LyLo instead of killing you N1, given the fact that if we look only at D1, pretty much everyone had agreed that you are Town?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There is a difference in tone here, you were less aggressive than you were in newbie 1973.
Ph0enix
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Ph0enix
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Ph0enix »

In post 1042, NorwegianboyEE wrote: This post is another egregious piece of fluff that i honestly don't see the point of making, look at that amount of text for an statement that could essentially be condensed down into one shorter sentence. ->
I wanted it to be clear what our possible scenarios are in order to better assess the situation and to make the point clear that whether the Mason should claim or not is not that obvious.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1045, Ph0enix wrote:Side question: If I'm scum, why bring you to LyLo instead of killing you N1, given the fact that if we look only at D1, pretty much everyone had agreed that you are Town?
Probably because of PR hunting, or they thought i would look scummy enough when GBJ was mislynched. And these latest days scum obviously has been hunting for the conf!town.
Scum hunts PR -> Kanna mason dies.
Non Imh claims 2nd mason -> he dies.
Players suspect Salad is 2nd mason -> he dies.
Datisi
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Datisi
he/him, it/its
Drawn from Memory
Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Datisi »

Haha yeah scum couldn't kill me lol
~M