Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

In post 1861, Looker wrote:If Ankamius is not scum, then theFuzzyLogic is.
Why?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:23 pm

In post 1874, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m just countering your bad town reasonings with meta.

I’m pushing on more of an aggro personality base rather than meta.
dude rb and saudade play aggro and neither sound like this at all

this is town aggro not scum aggro, there is a difference
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:25 pm

In post 1861, Looker wrote:I feel your reaction to nomnomnom's AtE attempt was a little overdrawn
here you mean 708 like boon was indicating?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 797, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 796, Nicholai wrote:alright i'm done here, that's more than enough effort for one day.

omnom rex gjt invis are potential scum for me right now

let me know who you're townreading omnom, and please elaborate your scumread on me if it still there outside of the salsa vote

@gjt: what's your opinion of rex so far this game?
I think what you posted reads more town. Wimpy's slot is town imo so Ank must be town. I read FL as town. I don't recognize Bob's posts as belonging to his scumgame, he's much more assertive here, so slight town lean.

I'm not sold on your Gjt scumlean.

I think joges or invis is where it's at, despite invis being lolrandom because if there's any day to deal with this, it's day 1 imo.
Looking back, I don’t think Nomnom bussed indirectly here. It’s unnecessary. I reread her conversation with Nicholai, and they were trying to work Nicholai. Invisibility mixed in with genuineness and being at the wrong place at the wrong time looks like they were setup to look scummy. I think Invis is town.

Joges was also town read by Nich in a good way, so I think I’m good with it. Nomnom wants to get sold on Gjt, so it happens then a wagon forms.

Bob/Wimpy slot look like where Nomnom would mention scum partners, tbh.

So Ank must be town and insistence that Wimpy looks townie looks really bad in hindsight too.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1877, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1874, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m just countering your bad town reasonings with meta.

I’m pushing on more of an aggro personality base rather than meta.
dude rb and saudade play aggro and neither sound like this at all

this is town aggro not scum aggro, there is a difference
Nah, that looks EXACTLY like ScumRB, tbh. That’s half the reason I started feeling the slot was scum was because Rb, and I have a big history with Rb.

I disagree that it’s town aggro. It’s NAI at best, everything around it, including Ankamius’ play, is scummy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 804, Ankamius wrote:
In post 778, Nicholai wrote:
In post 725, Looker wrote:Do you TR ankamius like you TR wimpy?
i townread the slot, slight town pings from Ank calling omnom town in the way she did it but otherwise nothing on her
In post 745, Ankamius wrote:lmao nomnomnom is town

nice
i know it's slightly contradictory to read this post as town and then question it, but i'm TRing it's tone(?) rather than the read itself. why did you call omnom town after her interaction with gjt? can her frustration not come from scum?
Nom tends to struggle keeping her tone and thought processes consistent with each other as scum

She's already showing consistency
Another.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:32 pm

I have never not been right on Ankamius after 5 posts of reading her and I don't intend to start being wrong today

the bob meta you mentioned does look like it came out of nom's ass though
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 808, Looker wrote:
@nomnomnom:
You have no reads on anyone and are voting Invis because he's lolrandom. Is this correct? Also, apart from calling him a dumbass, you don't lean either town or scum on Gjt?
In post 809, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 808, Looker wrote:
@nomnomnom:
You have no reads on anyone
Excuse me
In post 810, nomnomnom wrote:That whole post is inter-dimensional levels of misreps and it's like you read none of my posts lol
In post 811, Looker wrote:So I'm assuming it's incorrect? Two posts. Still vague. No answers.
In post 812, nomnomnom wrote:Just read my posts please it's not like I have a 300 posts iso
In post 813, Looker wrote:So I
was
correct, because that's the impression I got from reading your ISO before I asked. Thank you.
In post 814, nomnomnom wrote:Are you fucking kidding me, are you for real
In post 780, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 775, Nicholai wrote:right, wimpo's probably town. it was an overreaction but his tone read as genuine frustration. ank is a great replacement for that slot, she'll get some work done

omnom's frustration at Gjt seemed real, but could come from either alignment i believe. could definitely see scum genuinely frustrated at being scumread/questioned for such bizarre reasons. omnom, could i ask where your me/invis suspicions arise from?
Explained it earlier: I think joges' vote on sala early on was bad and that pinged me, and you two sheeped that vote so it left me with an even worse impression, so I think there's scum in the trio. I think the follow-up looks worse than joges and since I won't get anything from invis I'm voting you to get a reaction and talk.

also beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice
In post 782, nomnomnom wrote:Unsure how I feel about Gjt by the way. Obviously the reasoning is bad but the fact that I've seen a lot of town players so self centered about what they would do as town and using that to scumhunt (despite that being bad) sounds tonally ok?

Nothing jumped to me about the slot when I skimmed anyway so
In post 797, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 796, Nicholai wrote:alright i'm done here, that's more than enough effort for one day.

omnom rex gjt invis are potential scum for me right now

let me know who you're townreading omnom, and please elaborate your scumread on me if it still there outside of the salsa vote

@gjt: what's your opinion of rex so far this game?
I think what you posted reads more town. Wimpy's slot is town imo so Ank must be town. I read FL as town. I don't recognize Bob's posts as belonging to his scumgame, he's much more assertive here, so slight town lean.

I'm not sold on your Gjt scumlean.

I think joges or invis is where it's at, despite invis being lolrandom because if there's any day to deal with this, it's day 1 imo.
In post 815, nomnomnom wrote:If that's equal to "no reads" for you, that I have no reads or insights on Gjt and that I only vote Invis because "lolrandom" then I don't know what to tell you. Just read.
In post 816, Looker wrote:How kind! :)
In post 817, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Looker
In post 818, Ankamius wrote:Well that was certainly an engagement

This looks good for Looker, actually. Unless it’s scum theatre, this looks good for Looker. I was actually a bit suspicious of Looker on and off, even through this read through. Now, this can be faked, but I’ll give a more definitive stance on it later
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:33 pm

like this is the least assertive I've ever seen bob, and I also don't really remember nom ever using meta. although usually scum fake meta townreads on town and fake meta scumreads on scum so I'm not sure that actually spews bob scum, although I still don't think he's really easily readable as town here
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:33 pm

yeah I agree looker looks town, that's what I said back in the way back beginning of my iso
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:34 pm

the only read from the start I'm reconsidering at this moment is Pine and that's only because he checked into the thread and then vanished :P

maybe not scummy but I was hoping for some chattiness
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:35 pm

you just towncased joges didn't you, where was that? probably like 6 pages back at this point
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:36 pm

In post 1871, Flavor Leaf wrote:Looker/Joges have some out of the box scum appeal after my reread, but they’re 3rd wolf if anything.
what does third wolf mean?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 874, Invisibility wrote:
In post 849, Looker wrote:theFuzzyLogic and FlavorLeaf are town
wacky
In post 871, Invisibility wrote:nom looks town in the Looker and Nom thing interaction battle fight gauntlet trial challenge engagement

Damn it, Invisibility.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:38 pm

oh you didn't towncase joges you said he had some sort of weird associative
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 927, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ank, who am I sheeping?
In post 931, Ankamius wrote:
In post 927, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ank, who am I sheeping?
why are you asking me this
In post 932, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why no answer rather than the question of you being asked?

Bear in mind, I thought your predecessor was scum.
In post 933, Ankamius wrote:because that came out of left field and the way I answer it changes based on context???

that can be interpreted as you pushing me saying you sheeped someone, but I never did
that can be interpreted as you asking me who you should sheep, but I never indicated being that into the game yet
that can be interpreted as you asking me to go into my townreads... I guess? but that's still a weird interpretation when it comes out of nowhere

all three of those give very different answers and depending on my mood I can interpret it in any of those three ways
In post 934, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why is it out of left field?
Maybe that’s just where I’ve been lurking around while you all play baseball, a dying sport.
In post 935, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think it’s a fair question to ask of the player who replaced the slot I was pushing
In post 939, Ankamius wrote:and yes the fact that you're scumreading my slot makes it even more ??? to me
In post 940, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh, I don’t plan on explaining to you the context prior to your answer. That’s essentially the entire point of asking you.
In post 941, nomnomnom wrote:As much as I dislike it VOTE: Gjt

Not much time and there's a chance this push on me is scummy with the really bad reasoning so it's worth pursuing. Invis is never going to pick off so yeah.
In post 942, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 939, Ankamius wrote:and yes the fact that you're scumreading my slot makes it even more ??? to me
Why? I’m a giant reactionary player, and I both A) create gamestate wide reactions, and B) elicit reactions from specific players.

I’m helpful to the core engine of a game to progress, even whilst barely attending.

Still hated this exchange from Ank. Also, Nomnom tried to distract right in the middle of it by pushing to Gjt.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:41 pm

I think I had joges as town but only by like 3 points I think I actually need spew from Pine to feel good about that slot
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:42 pm

btw in a world where ank actually was scum here, that would be highly scum indicative for gjt. nom's first impulse when a buddy is being pushed is to bus her other buddy. that being said ank is still just town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 964, Ankamius wrote:oh hey salamence was town too
In post 965, Ankamius wrote:
In post 204, Gjt wrote:I will purely be judging everyone on their actions on this game because I'm too lazy nor have the time to go check up on the history of everyone. Maybe its something I can pick up after a few more games here.

I will probably be playing in a way which you won't like and will observe a lot more before posting as a lot of what I see is basing current posts from previous games.

From what I've seen if Nicolai is Town probably won't last long because from experience Scum tend to hate active Townies. Chances are we will mislynch D1 unless someone seriously slips which is why scum often stay quiet D1 (not helping myself there) they'll spread their votes across Town. Not sure how many you usually get on a team here, but one I expect to vote/push one of their team mates. A lot of this phase is keeping track of the votes and who people chop and change too.

I don't have any strong leads yet, maybe a couple now leaning a little towards Town, but as said previously in my mind you are all Scum until you have convinced me otherwise
this is one of the most political things I've ever seen in a mafia game
In post 966, Ankamius wrote:
In post 0, Espeonage wrote:Flavor Leaf
Jacku replaced by Salamence20* nomnomnom

Invisibility

Wimpy Ankamius

SausasaurusRex

TheFuzzylogic99

Kanna

Nicholai

joges

bob3141

pisskop replaced by Looker
Non lmh

Gjt*
p10 reads
In post 973, Ankamius wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf

this is always the funniest answer to any situation
What another incredibly rough trajectory from Ankamius. Played the me vote as a joke, but it came right after I voted for Nomnom, and I’m nulled on the list.

Also the Gjt political post in hindsight’s rough.

If Nomnom didn’t get flipped this wouldn’t have looked bad yet either, but even the Salamence was town is poor.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:45 pm

how the fuck are you still awake

I still want to respond to your sausage towncase but I'm actually feeling kinda wiped out

and you went rock climbing today, all I did was eat pizza and lay around doing nothing LOL
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:46 pm

I wonder if we should actually be lynching gjt today

you towncased him too and I'm also too lazy to respond to that tonight
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 975, Ankamius wrote:now you see why I would call invisibility lynchbaity
In post 979, Nicholai wrote:
those two games are almost a year apart though, and the scum one was 2 months after he joined the site. i wouldn't put much stock into that.
In post 983, Invisibility wrote:oh wow one day VOTE: gtj
In post 984, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 977, Invisibility wrote:
In post 953, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 925, Invisibility wrote:ok honestly
VOTE: rex
What caused you to change your stance on me? You townread me earlier and didn't explain what changed your mind.
not that many days and no one I really strongly scumread more
In post 983, Invisibility wrote:oh wow one day VOTE: gtj
These don't match up. If I was your top scumread, why would you vote Gjt?
In post 992, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gjt’s town. Obv mislynch is obv. He’s a compromise wagon because deadline
In post 993, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum is on that wagon
In post 996, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum doesn’t gain anything from bussing a partner here, and by no means should that ever go through if he is actually scum in that case.

People are voting him because they don’t know who to vote. We don’t have a lot of info in the game yet, so it shows that the Gjt lynch is something that scum are 100% okay with happening.

He’s not scum.

I can’t recall a single on of their posts. This is entirely based on the sociological gamestate
In post 997, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 995, Non lmh wrote:what's happening
This could be scum.

With Nomnom/Invisibility.
In post 998, Flavor Leaf wrote:On the fence with Ankamius.
In post 999, Flavor Leaf wrote:My invisibility scum read relies on NomnomScum, which I’m about 90% sure of. Positioning, general stance on the game.

I feel they have a grasp on more of the game than they are letting off.

Oooooo, yes.

Ankamius saving Invisibility possibly whom Nicholai was going after 2nd. Then the Gjt wagon pops up.

It’s likely Ankamius and Invisibility then.

@DP - you said Nom’s instinct is to bus? Then I’m 100% correct here. They bussed Invisibility once they started going down.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1896, Detective Pikachu wrote:I wonder if we should actually be lynching gjt today

you towncased him too and I'm also too lazy to respond to that tonight
I’m never lynching Gjt. I hard hard defended him Day 1, look at how it happened in that post I just put out, and then we ended on Nomnom.

You also haven’t town cased Ank, you’ve just been stating they’re town despite there being multiple reasons why they are just scum. Ankamius isn’t bad town, and if she’s town here, she’s had quite possibly the worst reads she’s ever had.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:49 pm

while you're right that ank had some bad day 1 reads, and while it is true that ank is a strong player, I still think she's town here the vast majority of the time

there was one thing that would have made me feel better about her but I'm not going to get into that

I do strongly disagree that wimpy was scummy though. I feel like you are very heavily projecting feelings you have about rb and persivul on that slot. Even if you're right that I'm townreading it for NAI reasons (which I'm not), the arc of your case is "this is how rb would play scum" but what I'm telling you is that's how Wimpy plays town and this isn't fucking rb