insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:36 am

Post by insomnia »

Spoiler:
In post 101, AaronFrost wrote:So far, yes. Not sure I like Luca's clidd vote though.
In post 112, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 106, insomnia wrote:I actually think you have quite a courageous scum game play (or you are faking it well), this beating around the bush feeling I got from the push is definitely weird, I just interpreted that as scummy at face value but having *some* experience with you it'd probably be town indicative? Might dive into your meta.

So only ame's scum?
I got some pings off of Luca's clidd vote but I need more from him + giving him the benefit of the doubt because of his V/LA
In post 113, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 109, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 101, AaronFrost wrote:So far, yes. Not sure I like Luca's clidd vote though.
I have reason to believe Clidd doesn’t like playing as scum, and he’s ignoring this game while being active on site.

I hate making reads on stuff like this, but it is what it is.
What happened to your Ame read then? No interest in pursuing that further?
In post 221, AaronFrost wrote:
@Luca
can you link me to the games where clidd replaced out as scum? I do want more from that slot so hopefully they either post some reads soon or get replaced.
In post 387, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 312, clidd wrote:Because he wouldn't say this as scum. We played a game together, and he's acting the same way (he was town that game).
Don't you think that scum!Luca would try to emulate his towngame as much as possible?

I don't have much meta with scum Luca, the one scum game I did play with him he replaced out of so not much to go on there.
In post 425, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 397, clidd wrote:
In post 387, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 312, clidd wrote:Because he wouldn't say this as scum. We played a game together, and he's acting the same way (he was town that game).
Don't you think that scum!Luca would try to emulate his towngame as much as possible?

I don't have much meta with scum Luca, the one scum game I did play with him he replaced out of so not much to go on there.
Yes, obviously, but I have personal reasons for considering him locktown.
Such as?
In post 426, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 409, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 403, clidd wrote:As long as we vote Emperor, Dsjstr or Hectic today, we're good.

VOTE: Emperor FlippyNips
If you truly TR me then trust my read on Flips.

I think dsjstr is Town as well. Hectic is a decent option, although I need to review.
Why do you townread dsj?
In post 429, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 420, Luca Blight wrote:Clidd is probably Town for now just by the fact he's actively contributing.

VOTE: Insomnia

I'll try this for size.
I think insomnia is town actually.

I liked their engagement with me early game, it felt like he was genuinely trying to understand my thought process regarding my Ame read as opposed to just attacking it.
In post 433, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 430, Luca Blight wrote:You think as scum he would have just attacked it?
Maybe not, but I think the way he changed his read on me was genuine and his interactions with me early on were genuine as well.

I'll look into your case against him further tomorrow though (irl).
In post 542, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 539, Luca Blight wrote:Regarding , I don't like how, when asked about your read on Ame (who is the only player you've pushed so far) you basically just conclude that she and Wimpy aren't scum together, which is a really safe and obvious conclusion to make. You don't really commit to either maintaining your SR or reconsidering it.
If I'll be honest, when things get toxic between two players, I have a hard time differentiating alignments from it but from what I usually see they're never s/s.

I don't get your point about my Ame read. I did reconsider it back when I said that Ame's page 9 was good and while her town equity was rising I'm also well aware scum would do everything in that situation to get themselves townread (or at least try to).
In post 546, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 544, Luca Blight wrote:And you can appreciate that, fmpov, it looks as though you're posturing?

It seems as though you need the thread to know you're being considered over Ame, even though essentially you've provided nothing new whatsoever. It doesn't seem natural to me, and neither does a number of your other posts in which fence-sit, such as ,.

It's the way you're casting doubt over a read (which isn't necessarily bad) but then hastily adding you don't necessarily SR that player. It feels cautious and more likely to come from scum.

Basically, you're being TR and, if you're scum, have something to hold onto, which ties in with my view that you're playing more cautiously than you were in the early game.
I wanted to poke clidd about his reasons for 'locktowning' you, not because of my own reads, but because I think the reasons he townreads you for are way too hasty. Saying 'scum would never say this' then they would and have and a weak meta case of 'he played like this as town so therefore Luca = town' feels like a rushed and fabricated thought processes. My own read on you is irrelevant to those posts.
In post 592, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 552, Luca Blight wrote:And I gave my reasons for 'slapping a TR on him'.

This feels just like in the last game where I suspected you, and you tried to deflect from it by suspecting me in return.

Why didn't you mention any of this before I called you out?
I was catching up from like page 15 or so last night and the posts that I'm scumreading you for happened after that point. I was going to call you out for them, but you called me out before I got the chance.

And like, think about it, would scumme seriously try the same deflection tactic on the same person two games in a row? I think you and I are both smart enough at this game to know that I wouldn't do that.
In post 593, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 561, Luca Blight wrote:I even linked him the games regarding Clidd so he should have already known my reason for not pursuing that initial SR.
I'm aware of your reasons for not pursuing the scumread, but for one the initial scumread was pretty weaksauce (I didn't pursue it at the time because it seemed like clidd would either start contributing, or would flake and be replaced) but okay we can agree to disagree there.

My problem comes from the fact that since he has started contributing, there has been little to no attempt to sort him or analyze his content, and I think Lucatown would take a look at some of the things that are off in his ISO instead of just giving him a free pass.
In post 594, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 564, Luca Blight wrote:It's basically taking my point and saying 'no u'. It's a common scum tactic. Town do it as well, but it certainly isn't Town-indicative imo.
I didn't do that though? You pressed me because you thought I was being passive and cautious, so saying 'no u' would be me saying that I think YOU have been passive and cautious, which I am not accusing you of.
In post 595, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 575, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 573, Ame wrote:
In post 571, Luca Blight wrote:And I think it's unreasonable that you're SR'ing me so strongly because I disagree on Frost.
If you want to admit that your perfect record on Aaron is now broken, I'll drop it :]

(But not really)
Seriously, your apparent confidence that Frost is Town based on the above is disturbing to me.
Although I kind of agree with this, I tend to get worried that I'm being pocketed whenever people overly townread me.
In post 721, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 612, Luca Blight wrote:\The close-mindedness of Insomnia’s Luca/Flips push is so lazy and terrible that he’s probably scum.
This is the kind of statement that I almost never expect to come from town!Luca nor was insomnia pushing a Luca/flippynips team. He said it was a TMI read which implies that you both can't be scum together.

Ame look at this whole progression. There's no "falling under pressure", there's nothing, Aaron reached that conclusion naturally after Luca's terribad push.

Yet he mentioned it 2020203013015100 times without providing anything.

i'm not switching to aaron, I asked luca where he sees the "falling under pressure" which he never explained, because I disagreed with him and was trying to see where his thought process comes from. this is totally not evaluating luca ;)
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:37 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 874, Luca Blight wrote:I explained why I voted Karnage. Deadline is approaching and we need something meaningful to happen, and he’s done nothing since replacing in.

I’d much prefer an insomnia lynch if possible.
so you're lynching someone that you have no read on over your scum read?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Again, where did I say Frost ‘fell under pressure’?

You’re making this shit up.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 876, insomnia wrote:
In post 874, Luca Blight wrote:I explained why I voted Karnage. Deadline is approaching and we need something meaningful to happen, and he’s done nothing since replacing in.

I’d much prefer an insomnia lynch if possible.
so you're lynching someone that you have no read on over your scum read?
It’s pointless talking to scum, especially scum who doesn’t even read my posts.

VOTE: Insomnia

I’m so certain of this, let’s make it happen.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:40 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 762, insomnia wrote:Ctrl + f'd "pressure". This is what it comes up with.
In post 643, Luca Blight wrote:to my pressure was literally the same as the previous game.
In post 649, Luca Blight wrote:His reaction to my pressure was the same as the previous scum game which you’re conveniently ignoring.
In post 666, Luca Blight wrote:and you WOULD have taken his reaction to my pressure into account if you were Town.
In post 684, Luca Blight wrote:Maybe Frost handled earlier pressure well, but if he later handles pressure just like his scum game then surely any Townie would take a moment to consider if they were wrong, especially when their read is so based on meta, as Insomnia's Frost read is.
In post 748, Luca Blight wrote:My point is that, while your general play has been different (which is Nai) your reaction to pressure was the same as your scum game, which is alignment indicative. This nullifies any argument that you must be Town for playing differently.
In post 752, Luca Blight wrote:My counter to that is that he reacted to pressure in the same way as that game, which nullifies your point.
none of this explains how "reacting to my pressure like his scum game" is valid / why he reacts like his previous scum game.

That's all I'm asking and you keep making it not about this when it's clearly about this. i'm asking you to present WHY you think he's handling your slot the same as last scum game, because I am not seeing that, so you should explain yourself

what's so hard to comprehend?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:41 am

Post by insomnia »

like it's the same thing over and over, what do you want me to focus on? we keep coming back to this.

i think he's scum and he obviously distorts semantics when the intention behind a post matters not the actual words.

he's still not saying anything and you are all oblivious to this interaction, you're just dismissing it.

it's the same thing over and over and i just want a flip to fucking work with

if it's on luca all the better cuz he's scum
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

You’re actually scum-claiming yourself right now, because we had his exact conversation earlier where I showed I said the opposite to what you’re portraying.

Show me the EXACT quote where I said Frost fell under pressure.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Ame »

I understand the points on Luca, I want you to address the points on you!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:43 am

Post by insomnia »

it literally is just this again and again, there's nothing new for me to talk about

luca is scum and needs to get lynched

i have a pretty narrowed down PoE

i just keep saying over and over how he's scum, he just thread sits to discredit me and then i keep saying it and he discredits me and everyone wants us to stop

it's honestly fucking annoying, nothing's happening, it's just the same shit over and over again that we're not gonna avoid so just vote luca
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:44 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 881, Luca Blight wrote:You’re actually scum-claiming yourself right now, because we had his exact conversation earlier where I showed I said the opposite to what you’re portraying.

Show me the EXACT quote where I said Frost fell under pressure.
see what i'm talking about ame? semantics.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

And notice he’s changed from saying I said Frost ‘backed down under pressure’ to making out I said he ‘fell under pressure’ because This might be a bit more of an ambiguous meaning which he can squirm his way around.

This is confirmed lying scum.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:45 am

Post by insomnia »

i have a perception that aaron fell under pressure in his last game which is fucking obvious and he is more concerned with twisting it than actually providing why he reacted poorly to his pressure or whatever he's saying
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I’m back from V/LA tomorrow and will quote the exact posts where Insomnia has deliberately lied and misrepped me.

He is being lynched today, I’m not letting confscum survive this day.
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Ame »

Insomnia, I'll vote Luca if you address these please?
In post 871, Ame wrote:How was my thought process on Wimpy not fakeable as scum??? I'd never make a move as scum without having the thought process to justify it. This feels either like TMI or seriously underestimating scum's ability to make up reasoning.
Do you agree with this?
What do you think about this?
In post 873, Ame wrote:
In post 868, insomnia wrote:
In post 866, Ame wrote:So how isn't it a potential tell?
because i'm second to top poster, stop listening to scum and actually fact check properly.

this is nothing like my scum games and it can be proven if you actually took the time to meta me properly

my play as scum is I literally get lynched d1 for my posting volume, which is not what's going on here.
I spent at least an hour on your meta. I had the same thought before Luca posted. It's not about the post count it's about the engagement. Post count is not an indicator of engagement. You were lurking through the initial me vs Luca bit and disappeared again when called out for not reading. It's a huge red flag that you didn't take to time to actually read the posts of the person you were scum reading
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:46 am

Post by insomnia »

semantics literally don't fucking matter, my point is that you made a claim that you aren't backing, just pointing the finger to

you're just cherry picking it and i have a hard time having a logical argument anyway, whenever i get back in the thread i just get sapped of any will power cuz nobody is focusing on my scum read and he just discredits me on trivial stuff

just fucking lynch him please.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 886, insomnia wrote:i have a perception that aaron fell under pressure in his last game which is fucking obvious and he is more concerned with twisting it than actually providing why he reacted poorly to his pressure or whatever he's saying
I explained exactly what I fucking meant and you still maintain the same lying bullshit.

You know what? Fuck this. I’ll be conftown after this flip anyway.

I’m masons with Flips

There, now can we lynch this lying scumbag, please?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:53 am

Post by insomnia »

Well, yeah, i'm not going to lie, i've been sapped of will power because of the recent posting which is honestly obvious, like you can tell. But it's not that I'm not engaged, I just am sapped of any wim when my points keep getting discredited and people don't notice. I have a hard time actually countering this as well, whenever i come back and push my scum read, i get discredited and he's always here, calling me obvscum and cherrypicking everything, even going as far as checking my meta without actually reading anything I post in a game at all, nor looking at my post count. When I talk level of engagement I literally mean post count. I can fake being engaged if i want to, but this is honestly a bad argument to even consider in the context of this game, because i am mentally tired of having to point out to what I perceive as obvious and i just get countered on semantics and trivial stuff.

and i have to deal with nobody listening to me and everyone suggesting i work with my scum read which is just dumb.

and i already posted about your second link thing with aaron's progression. he didn't react poorly to pressure, aaron had a progression on luca and was baffled by his asinine claim, which was the fact that he would've changed his game style radically within 1 game experience apart. which is just mind boggling, it's diametrically opposite, i have proven it's diametrically opposite. especially, aaron raised a good point about luca saying he would've gained experienced after a scum game in which he...slipped and died day one? what?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:54 am

Post by insomnia »

I don't buy that claim at all.

@Ame he disagreed with my TMI read on Flips saying it's stupid of a conclusion to come to when he claimed masons with him lmfao
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:55 am

Post by insomnia »

What kind of mason claims "it's stupid to come to the conclusion of him TMIng and it's just lazy" when he's a fucking mason and why wouldn't he just town read me for it??????
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Where did I say it was a stupid conclusion to come to?

And why the fuck would I lie about that claim as scum there lmao
Ame
Ame
Mafia Scum
Ame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Ame »

He's hard town read flippy since the beginning. And Flippy made this:
In post 856, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 847, insomnia wrote:Vote Luca and watch

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Luca Blight »

My point was that me heavily tr’ing Flips when he’s being heavily wagoned is already softing that we’re masons, or that I have some knowledge that he’s Town.

The fact you assumed I’m scum because of it was bad.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Ame, don’t let my claim be in vain. Please let’s lynch Insomnia today.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Luca Blight
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Btw we don’t have day chat.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:03 am

Post by insomnia »

whatever he doesn't make that claim as scum there

UNVOTE:

you just fucking brought absolute apathy in me for playing so poorly and tunneling me the whole damn time. how the fuck did you not come to the conclusion that i read you correctly for TMIing flippy town and defending him and then i dropped that read cuz you hard town read him???? that's literally unbelievable.

good luck i don't give a fuck anymore, this is just dumb

the fact that you thought i pointed out that soft defending in thread and you haven't town read it is making me fucking annoyed.

make yourself a fucking suspect for softing your partner, then thread sit and bring absolute apathy, not caring about the other dude's alignment at all, you just want him lynched and keep misrepping it without realising 60% of the case is complete ass

the fact that flippy was a mason is honestly unlucky cuz you had to defend him and come out like that, looking scummy