Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 626, popopopopopopo wrote:scumreads - redpanda, prana, knight (in that order)

townreads - persi, mavs, GB, Una (im tired i will try and work out a few more townreads tomorrow)
So, why did you track me, rather than prana or knight?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:00 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Persivul: answered that in 896 which is a townie post with townie intentions. Also, again, you claim you didn’t go anywhere so Popopopo having a result means he’s lying if you’re town. Are you acknowledging he tracked you? That would also be acknowledging you visited Eve which you have previously stated didn’t happen.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:01 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

UNVOTE: All
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1126, mavsfan41 wrote:@Persivul: answered that in 896 which is a townie post with townie intentions. Also, again, you claim you didn’t go anywhere so Popopopo having a result means he’s lying if you’re town. Are you acknowledging he tracked you? That would also be acknowledging you visited Eve which you have previously stated didn’t happen.
I was trying to catch him up - see if I got a different answer.

I'm just done. mavs, sorry, but you're really bad at this. I know I'm not helping my case in saying that, but it's true.

Just fucking lynch me. I'm out.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1127, GeorgeBailey wrote:UNVOTE: All
Is that string of garbage posts from popo really what changed your mind? Maybe I am wrong on you after all.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Persivul »

Tanner, on the off chance that you're scum - well done.

Otherwise, it's up to you to bring this together. My flip will help a lot, but still - good luck. You'll need it.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1126, mavsfan41 wrote:@Persivul: answered that in 896 which is a townie post with townie intentions. Also, again, you claim you didn’t go anywhere so Popopopo having a result means he’s lying if you’re town. Are you acknowledging he tracked you? That would also be acknowledging you visited Eve which you have previously stated didn’t happen.
I mean, yeah mavs, it wasn't a hypothetical, I'm now acknowledging that popo really tracked me and has a valid result.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Tanner »

Trust me, I wish I was.

I'm at my wit's end. If any of the "undecided" group want to chat, ping me. Otherwise I really don't think I have anything left unsaid.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Persivul »

Yep. I've said multiple times on this site that town should never self vote, so I won't, but I now understand the temptation. I just want to shove my fucking flip down mav's throat and watch him choke on it.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:18 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Can we be lynching Persivul now? I'm tired of his attempts to twist people onto his side by twisting the facts constantly.

He still has done basically nothing all game, yet wants to make out he's a town leader.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Persivul »

Lynch popo tomorrow (of course), then prana, then decide as you will. I think George, but that's not as strong as the other two. It's concerning that first Riabi disappeared, now Ruby.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Tanner »

We're not lynching anyone until Ruby gets his ass here and starts talking. If this is gonna be my shit to clean up, at least give me the cleaning supplies.

Also I'd like to hear if Una had anything else to say now that both Persi and mavs have truly said what they had.
your eyes on the city.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:52 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

persi has moved on to AtE, caught scum's last resort
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:58 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1136, Tanner wrote:Also I'd like to hear if Una had anything else to say now that both Persi and mavs have truly said what they had.
I'm currently in thinky-mode.
I also want to hear from Ruby, but I think I know how that's going to already.. :lol:

(something like "I'm the smartestest and bestest, and here's a vote on the *OBVIOUS SCUM*" :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1137, popopopopopopo wrote:persi has moved on to AtE, caught scum's last resort
In post 1116, popopopopopopo wrote:i dont understand this shit. how can u vote me here? you of all people should know im telling the truth??? WTF
In post 1116, popopopopopopo wrote:reminder to myself in future games that george bailey is a fucking VI
In post 1117, popopopopopopo wrote:fuck off
In post 1122, popopopopopopo wrote:or GB is persi's scum buddy in which case hes an even bigger moron than if he is town
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Persivul »

Mastina says to look back to early game, when scum haven't gotten comfortable yet. I triple ISO'd prana, luca and george. Here's their D1 interactions FWIW:

Spoiler:
In post 7, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Prana

Devil be gone!
In post 8, PranaDevil wrote:
Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Prana

Devil be gone!
VOTE: Luca

No U.

Also, my first game back in a while. So expect me to need to shake off some rust. (Ooh, scum preparing to return to this as defense later? Who knows?)
In post 33, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 31, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 30, farside wrote:Any reason you switched to a bw vote after a joke vote?
To build a wagon. What's the point of RVS if no one is pressured?

I obviously don't scumread Persival right now. But I don't townread him either.
I mean... at this exact moment in time, nobody should be townreading anyone (well... bar one person, but y'know... anyone scum reading them needs a slap).
In post 46, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 42, PranaDevil wrote:The L-2 is more a scum leaning thing in my mind than a faulty town read.
What's wrong with putting someone to L-2? Hammering would be an obvious scum claim.

Like, I get this mindset if it was a newbie game, but most people have the incentive to either unvote or not hammer.
In post 47, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 42, PranaDevil wrote:The L-2 is more a scum leaning thing in my mind than a faulty town read.
What's wrong with putting someone to L-2? Hammering would be an obvious scum claim.

Like, I get this mindset if it was a newbie game, but most people have the incentive to either unvote or not hammer.
I've seen people enter and just throw a random vote on without paying attention to the thread, especially that early in the game. Not worth the risk.
In post 417, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 415, Luca Blight wrote:I'm struggling to see what town gains from that tbh. Maybe if Una could talk more about what kind of reactions he was expecting and what the lack of reaction actually means in this context, then it'd be helpful?
I'll also point out Persivul is also pushing to rush the day to completion for the sake of it, and cut off extra discussion, seemingly to stop "WIFOM" discussion... and seems to ignore the fact that it's more we can look at later.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 3.3Ruby Red
Riabi
(0)

GeorgeBailey (1)Ruby Red;

mavsfan41 (0)

popopopopopopo
Luca Blight
(2)Tanner;Persivul;

UnaBombaH (0)

PranaDevil (0)

Knightmare491 (0)

Persivul (3)PranaDevil;popopopopopopo;mavsfan41;

Tanner (0)

NoLynch(0)

Not Voting(3):UnaBombaH;Knightmare491;GeorgeBailey;

With 9 alive it is 5 to lynch.
Day 3 ends in (expired on 2020-05-11 11:14:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.

Ruby Red has been prodded.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:23 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1139, Tanner wrote:
In post 1137, popopopopopopo wrote:persi has moved on to AtE, caught scum's last resort
In post 1116, popopopopopopo wrote:i dont understand this shit. how can u vote me here? you of all people should know im telling the truth??? WTF
In post 1116, popopopopopopo wrote:reminder to myself in future games that george bailey is a fucking VI
In post 1117, popopopopopopo wrote:fuck off
In post 1122, popopopopopopo wrote:or GB is persi's scum buddy in which case hes an even bigger moron than if he is town
In post 1140, Persivul wrote:Mastina says to look back to early game, when scum haven't gotten comfortable yet. I triple ISO'd prana, luca and george. Here's their D1 interactions FWIW:

Spoiler:
In post 7, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Prana

Devil be gone!
In post 8, PranaDevil wrote:
Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Prana

Devil be gone!
VOTE: Luca

No U.

Also, my first game back in a while. So expect me to need to shake off some rust. (Ooh, scum preparing to return to this as defense later? Who knows?)
In post 33, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 31, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 30, farside wrote:Any reason you switched to a bw vote after a joke vote?
To build a wagon. What's the point of RVS if no one is pressured?

I obviously don't scumread Persival right now. But I don't townread him either.
I mean... at this exact moment in time, nobody should be townreading anyone (well... bar one person, but y'know... anyone scum reading them needs a slap).

In post 47, PranaDevil wrote:

I've seen people enter and just throw a random vote on without paying attention to the thread, especially that early in the game. Not worth the risk.
In post 417, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 415, Luca Blight wrote:I'm struggling to see what town gains from that tbh. Maybe if Una could talk more about what kind of reactions he was expecting and what the lack of reaction actually means in this context, then it'd be helpful?
I'll also point out Persivul is also pushing to rush the day to completion for the sake of it, and cut off extra discussion, seemingly to stop "WIFOM" discussion... and seems to ignore the fact that it's more we can look at later.
Seriously?

For anyone else watching the above and not spotting scummy shit...

popo tracked GB, it's entirely plausible that George is scum and didn't submit the kill, and so went nowhere. So Tanner's post is just complete bollocks.

Persivul has just grabbed a handful of posts and gone "read these". No attempt at claiming anything is there at all, he's just flailing, and hoping people will get off his wagon.

Obv.Scum is now obvious.

Persivul flipping scum completely kills Tanner too, because as there has to be scum between me, popo and Tanner, and Persivul's scum flip proves popo was being truthful, and I could not be scum with Persivul, the only option in that grouping is Tanner.

Tanner thus is also flailing around, joining Persivul with insulting anyone who says anything that leads to their lynch.

I'll also note Tanner has spent half the game trying to insult me because of my Persivul reads. If he was town he would actually be trying to listen, and not expect me to repeat the same obvious point multiple times.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1142, PranaDevil wrote:popo tracked GB, it's entirely plausible that George is scum and didn't submit the kill, and so went nowhere. So Tanner's post is just complete bollocks.
My post was making fun of popo for calling Persi "caught scum" for something he himself did a couple of posts ago. Not sure what you got from it.
In post 1142, PranaDevil wrote:Persivul flipping scum completely kills Tanner too, because as there has to be scum between me, popo and Tanner, and Persivul's scum flip proves popo was being truthful, and I could not be scum with Persivul, the only option in that grouping is Tanner.
Because it's impossible all 3 scum were on a Day 1 mislynch, yeah sure. (again, not disagreeing with your conclusion. but your method of getting there seems more like means to push a narrative as opposed to genuine VCA.)

I read your posts about Persi, and I disagree, I think Persi is Town. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. I think the same argument could be said about you not getting my posts and me having to repeat the same obvious points many times.

I get that I'm getting turbolynched tomorrow if Persi is Red and/or popo is Green. And that's fine. If that's the case obviously I've got this game upside-down and need to die. And I'm fine with that. No need to drill it in.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1142, PranaDevil wrote:Persivul has just grabbed a handful of posts and gone "read these". No attempt at claiming anything is there at all, he's just flailing, and hoping people will get off his wagon.
No, I figure I'll be lynched today. I want that out there for tomorrow. People can then run you with other people and compare it to you with luca/george.

With your arguing that my role is negative utility, I'm certain that you're scum. So what I find fascinating is that you're being this aggressive, knowing that I flip green. Should be interesting to see what your play is tomorrow.
Persivul
Persivul
His Majesty the King
Persivul
His Majesty the King
His Majesty the King

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1129, Tanner wrote:
In post 1127, GeorgeBailey wrote:UNVOTE: All
Is that string of garbage posts from popo really what changed your mind? Maybe I am wrong on you after all.
I was thinking about my last post. What's their endgame knowing that I flip green? And it hit me - they don't want to flip me today. They want a no lynch. Between their own unvotes and apathy in ruby/una, that's not of the question. Then tomorrow is mylo with the pers/popo issue unresolved and mavs firmly in their pocket.

No lynch is not an option today. I'll vote myself if necessary. Lylo tomorrow with popo as confscum is better than mylo with the claims issue unresolved.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

I dont want a no lynch, I'm just lost.

I'm trying to find a setup that ran double miller, and maybe see how the mod balanced it in the past. But it seems to be pretty damn rare.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1079, Tanner wrote:Honestly if the Town Protective was enough of a moron to protect a claimed Rolecop over a literal IC, then we deserve to lose, plain and simple.
I'd say saving the investigative might be better actually.. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1091, PranaDevil wrote:How is "miller 1 dies, miller 2 dies" WORSE for the town than "Miller one dies, a town PR dies, miller is NK'd due to being obv town".

It's a 1 shot... town would have been STRONGER to have 1 miller and two vanillas in those roles.

Thus... you are all attempting to get me, and others, to believe that THREE NEGATIVE UTILITIES ARE A BONUS

Fuck that noise.
Thats just silly. :lol:
You are not thinking it from a towny standpoint there.
Two Millers is TWO negative utility, YES. Adding in a Rolecop doesn't make it three. :lol:
And counting the obvious nightkill from scum towards a confirmed townie AS A NEGATIVE, is the same as saying that IC is negative utility because scum will obviously kill them.. :giggle:
Forcing scums hand considering NK's is always good if we have any PRs that can track/watch or protectives around.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1094, PranaDevil wrote:So... there has to be power roles elsewhere, and YOU WANT TO LYNCH THE CLAIMED TRACKER?
Again, your wavelength is totally off. Now you are mixing scenario A with scenario B. :facepalm:
Because in this particular case we have a claimed Tracker that contradicts the Rolecop claim because of the result presented.
So in this particular case, we are going to lynch one of them anyway, and one of them IS going to flip a town-PR.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una