team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 973, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah, when I’m posting at the same time as someone else I’ll expect to be able to interact with them in real time and I’ll be (not necessarily suspicious, but) confused when they leave. Hopkirk probably expected skitter to respond so he explained why he wouldn’t be able to respond back right away.
okay. will reread that exchange again with this in mind to see if it makes sense this way after more time has passed.
please call me jessie.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
Goon
team rocket queen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 974, Gloria Cleary wrote:Yes but I already explained that I made mental notes to ask you later and you said that wasn’t suspicious, so that makes absolutely no sense to me.
no i said it wouldn't have been suspicious had you responded in that way immediately. like it felt possible to me that you thought of that reasoning later.
please call me jessie.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 967, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 964, Gloria Cleary wrote:Now you’re sus on Skitter? What happened to me being in your PoE?
no i am suspicious of hopkirk, and one of the reasons i can think of for why that post feels so off to me is that it was a coordinated thing
Having never seen a Hopkirk scumgame, Idk but I don’t see the Skitter as buddy thing, probably because her whole way of approaching the game, interactions with other players including me, pings town. Since I have seen Skitter scumgames, I think I have something to base this off of.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 973, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 971, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 969, Infinity 324 wrote:@jessie
hm. so like a preemptive don't be suspicious of me leaving if you are about to respond to me, i will be back shortly?
Yeah, when I’m posting at the same time as someone else I’ll expect to be able to interact with them in real time and I’ll be (not necessarily suspicious, but) confused when they leave. Hopkirk probably expected skitter to respond so he explained why he wouldn’t be able to respond back right away.
Yeah, I read that whole thing as NAI.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 976, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 974, Gloria Cleary wrote:Yes but I already explained that I made mental notes to ask you later and you said that wasn’t suspicious, so that makes absolutely no sense to me.
no i said it wouldn't have been suspicious had you responded in that way immediately. like it felt possible to me that you thought of that reasoning later.
But I also explained to you that I had been posting mostly fluff at that time and I made the mental notes but thought it better to post about them after I had more to read first, so I don’t understand why you’d be doubting this?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 960, skitter30 wrote:i'm having a bad mental health day. i will try to be here later tonight but we will see
*HUGS* feel better skitter!!! *HUGS*
Show
"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

"Please refrain from diverting our sleuths out there Pooky."
~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:45 pm

In post 958, Isis wrote:Pooky I wanted to slay any such dragons as were menacing or kidnapping Morning Tweet not kill extra dragons for sport!
There are literally no dragons in this Castle so I ordered some in bulk after you said you wanted to kill them to prove your love for Tweetie.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:47 pm

In post 957, Isis wrote:I looked through matrix decipher to try to find a counterexample of me saying a nice thing about Pooky but I didn't find anything
I have a very good memory despite forgetting a game completely.

If you said anything half as nice to me I would've remembered it.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 982, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 957, Isis wrote:I looked through matrix decipher to try to find a counterexample of me saying a nice thing about Pooky but I didn't find anything
I have a very good memory despite forgetting a game completely.

So when are you and Isis going to get a room? :P
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:26 pm

she is marrying tweetie tho :3
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Isis
Isis
She
Best in Class
Isis
She
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: She

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 981, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 958, Isis wrote:Pooky I wanted to slay any such dragons as were menacing or kidnapping Morning Tweet not kill extra dragons for sport!
There are literally no dragons in this Castle so I ordered some in bulk after you said you wanted to kill them to prove your love for Tweetie.
what about demons
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:39 pm

I think Costco doesn't sell demons because some religious folks made a big stink about it a few years ago.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 986, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think Costco doesn't sell demons because some religious folks made a big stink about it a few years ago.
Spoiler:
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 983, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 982, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I have a very good memory despite forgetting a game completely.

So when are you and Isis going to get a room? :P
hEY NO
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 981, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
oh that's awkward, but at least there will be lots of action now. sorry dragons
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I dont think timing real-time interactions can really be read for much, posts like "I'll be here for next 15 minutes" or whatever. I've seen them from both alignments consistently
In post 968, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 938, Isis wrote:If Flea is a diva can we book them to perform at the wedding? I'm ok with them having multiple roles.
They can officiate the ceremony. I think Flea was probably overwhelmed in Death Curse as they’re clearly having no problem super obvtowning here.
flea is really opening up in this game compared to that one!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 927, Flea The Magician wrote:Save me the ISO dive, your vote on TGP is wearing a birthday suit - yet TGP hasn't commented on it. happy to give Dunn a good shove for a vote that's at least wearing a fig leaf in comparison. Any thoughts on why that would be?
hahahahaha

Flea, what's your experience at playing mafia?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:45 pm

wait is tweetie actually fidget? this would explain a lot of things.
Show

-Norwee

~Maple
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i like Flea's catchup thoughts quite a bit
In post 888, Flea The Magician wrote:Seriously go look, it's weirdly focused on Gypx but still. Potential partner? Hmmm...
do you expect scum to focus 90% of their time on their partner?

Lemme actually review to see if i'm understanding Golden so far right though

Spoiler: Golden ISO
In post 687, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i think the entire concept of a d1 townbloc is flawed, although the relative naturalness of it makes me question it far less. gypyx and gloria look town, as do ydrasse and infinity. i'm really going back and forth on pooky, but settling in on a slight townlean on them. hopkirk is still town, and i'm much less confident in isis, so VOTE: dunnstral this slot has been fairly bad from the beginning and has not gotten better.
Reads post
In post 725, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 702, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 688, Infinity 324 wrote:Why is gypyx town?
+1

@TGP
what a good question? gypyx, in short, is town because his posts go against the grain, in a way that makes him stick out as attempting to actively look at the game and understand it. here's a quote from RC that i think fits this:
In post 0, RadiantCowbells wrote:3) People who have really out there reads, stick out too much, don't agree with the generally established townblock, and want to do their own thing which people don't largely disagree with get lynched incredibly consistently. They also incredibly consistently flip town.
because i feel like gypyx is doing a lot of this atm.
In post 27, Gypyx wrote:Hello y'all i'm a jester

VOTE: Gloria i just realized your name wasn't "gloria clearly"
let's start with the opening post, which is often a way to get a lot more information than you'd think about a player's alignment. the jester claim is nai for a player who's playstyle and persona is more casual and shitposty, like gypyx, but this vote is good; in general, this post doesn't look overthought like a scum post would.
In post 31, Gypyx wrote:
In post 30, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 28, Gypyx wrote:i think
do you think it is important how long it was from game going up to game start? do you think it is important that there were immediately four confirms?
i think it doesn't matter, what about you?
again we see both interaction in the form of responding to questions as well as actual takes. admittedly this isn't like a townspew post, but it's part of a pattern of posts by gypyx that just make me see him as town.
In post 36, Gypyx wrote:maybe like the groupscum got to make choices before other peoples received their role PM's? PM's took quite some time to be sent too from what i recall
if gypyx was scum, and this was true, he would never make this post. this seems like town speculation rather than scum speculation to me.
In post 87, Gypyx wrote:Hey i thought about something, maybe we'll have a dance mechanic? It would fit with the theme / kinda with the fact that we're starting with 2 exes (like peoples pick a partner, they become neighbour + lover)

Pedit : wear
again - genuine mechanical play from gypyx that doesn't look at all like either scum trying to get towncred from knowing about this or scum trying to mislead the town into this. it looks like he is actually working on trying to figure out the mechanics of this game from an uninformed perspective.
Gypx town case
In post 728, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 725, TheGoldenParadox wrote:what a good question!
ebwop
In post 411, Gypyx wrote:
In post 400, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:"Like imo it's the opposite, if scum did pregame choices, it's more likely that jessie is scum"

What does this quote mean Gypyx?
Basically, i found that scum tends to try to say stuff that they know is true when they can, so if scum did in fact made choices pregame, i lean strongly towards scum!jessie
using mechanical speculation and locking himself to some extent into a scumread on jessie if his mechanical speculation is correct. gypyx is never scum with jessie here.
In post 425, Gypyx wrote:
In post 415, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 411, Gypyx wrote:Basically, i found that scum tends to try to say stuff that they know is true when they can, so if scum did in fact made choices pregame, i lean strongly towards scum!jessie
why would scum say something they know that the town doesn't know?
Idk it's just a pattern that i've noticed, like i guess it could be that they want to be "the guy who was right" or smthing

And generally, you notice more easily the stuff that's wrong when it's linked to information you know
and finally, i really like this from gypyx, because unless he's been working this entire time to drop key pieces of scum information in a WIFOM play, if his mechanical speculation is correct, it calls HIMSELF out.
Gypx town case pt. 2 -- Yup, this is how I recall it. I think im right to say that most of their effort has gone into towncasing. which isn't inherently bad
In post 734, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 712, team rocket queen wrote:isn't this:
In post 413, Gypyx wrote:
Why think about recruiting specifically?

just like a super towny post? would rather here more about why gypyx isn't town from pooky
oh okay, i missed this, actually. i still think it's unfortunate that you don't have reads on most players in the game but i like this post so i'm putting you at null for right now. i really need reads from you though because you have 47 posts and 1 read on my count.
i did kind of like this post because they had just been scumleaning off a misunderstanding and they reevaluated it. I guess that's not a huge point though
In post 883, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i'm really confused as how you're attacking me as low-effort and naked voting when... you did almost the exact same thing to me?

i find it incredibly interesting that i'm attacked for low-effort voting dunn without a significant amount of reasoning but dunn is not attacked for the exact same thing, which makes me incredibly suspicious that at least one of the people using that line of reasoning are simply chainsawing on an easy argument.
I think this is fair given i don't think Dunn has said much other than "bad", but Golden themself hasn't really talked about their vote either aside from in their opening and where it's just "bad" both times. ill check dunn though

Overall i don't think there's too much to go off of for Golden being towny -- I disagree with others that it implies Gypx with them because it just seems like an odd strategy to me

Spoiler: Dunn on Golden
In post 530, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 529, Hopkirk wrote:Hey Dunn, how come you're now the lone vote on a wagon :giggle:
VOTE: TheGoldenParadox

I read their 4 post iso, this seems acceptable
Acceptable
In post 822, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 687, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i think the entire concept of a d1 townbloc is flawed, although the relative naturalness of it makes me question it far less. gypyx and gloria look town, as do ydrasse and infinity. i'm really going back and forth on pooky, but settling in on a slight townlean on them. hopkirk is still town, and i'm much less confident in isis, so VOTE: dunnstral this slot has been fairly bad from the beginning and has not gotten better.
I don't think TGP is town and this post deserves pressure
'This post is bad'
In post 825, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 823, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:That's a weird thing to say.
I may have worded it weird.

I think his post is blatantly bad in that after not posting for 400 posts he looks, sees me voting him, and naked votes me by saying my slot has always been bad

And their is general low-effort coming from them to try to get a good scumread
'TGP decides my slot has always been bad'
[I checked -- TGP's only prior comment on Dunn's slot is in RVS post for the cute stuff ()

Dunn has more reasoning behind his vote than Golden. I suppose "How can you accuse me of doing something that you're doing to me?" as a defense isn't enough especially when Dunn at least has one reason up on Golden

I still am not sure what Golden's motivation is for heavily defending Gypx at a time where Gypx was being suspected is. I think that they don't really have a case for taylor-Dunn and they haven't really stated one still, instead accusing Dunn of doing the same thing as them which is partly true but not totally. it's possible im focusing on something unimportant with the Gypx town case
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
Morning Tweet
She
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 992, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wait is tweetie actually fidget? this would explain a lot of things.
Not the first person to mention this to me. is it because her avatar is a nimbat?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 994, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 992, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wait is tweetie actually fidget? this would explain a lot of things.
Not the first person to mention this to me. is it because her avatar is a nimbat?
Yeah Bell thought so too but I find your posts to be a lot more readable, where as I found myself constantly struggling trying to understand many of hers.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 859, Ydrasse wrote:i read it, but which part of it is tgp being voted for? i'm gonna go read that one scum game that tgp was in too with us to see if they're similar here to that.

also uh, ngl, i remember having gutpings on skitter for like, a very very faint sense that she was irritated when she didn't have to be but for the life of me i can't remember at what point during the game that was
In post 851, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 847, skitter30 wrote:Right, but i think its equally likely that he as either alignment would want to find out that info

I also think this convo is kinda going in circles at this point
i don't really understand what either you or pooky are saying here. i get that i repeat things and i am sorry for that, but like, if all of town is vanilla and has no information, why would someone actively hunting for people with information not be more likely to be towny?
sorry i didn't mean that in a pejorative way, more that i think we're going around in circles because idk what you're talking abt and i don't think you know what i'm talking about, and that we should maybe just move on altogether
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh the ydrasse quote got quoted too - i'm not sure what hte bit abt me means
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 538, skitter30 wrote:
In post 516, Hopkirk wrote:I want a lot more from her.
i don't really enjoy/vibe super well with all the cutesy memey stuff that's been posted, and it makes it hard for me to interact with the game, esp. when there's like 20 pages of it
when there's more content and stuff that i wanna interact with i'll do more
I wonder if she was talking about this
GTKAS

<3 you are valid
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 876, Isis wrote:It's such a lazy copypasta tell and all the times I've seen it used effectively it's been possible to point at a read that ought to be firm in that phase of game.
uhhhh most times i've seen it as a scumtell it's looked rather like that, on slots that scum want to keep open for an elim/miselim later
Show
Hiatus once more.