Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:44 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 994, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 979, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 976, Save The Dragons wrote:i like azeru for town i liked his commentary at the end of the day towards cyrus. i like his questioning. i wish he would talk more.

i like luke for town. he's wrong about me. i wish he'd stop talking to cyrus altogether but trying to reason with him seems town to me. i think he's asking good questions.

pav has some iioa posts like his vote tracker but has kept some of his thoughts close to the vest here. of the three i find him the scummiest. I wish he would talk a little more as well, he could be lurky scum unsure of what to say.

it could be something like {Haschel, Hockeyfan} but i'm going to try VOTE: Pavowski for now
I really dont know how I feel about my top scumread voting one of my other scumreads/leans lol, maybe Pav is town because of this? Also @STD, can u explain the haschel/me pairing?
how come Pav voting me did nothing for you but me voting pav makes you think he's town?

it was an example of two people off the wagon that i'm a little suspicious of.
The Pav vote actually did concern me on the wagon speed on u. i even said this in , and this is one of the reasons why I didnt hop on this wagon and may even reconsider my read so idk where you're getting the narative "how come Pav voting me did nothing for you"
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 998, Lukewarm wrote: The other possibility, is that my hypothetical scum partner multitasked - which is possible, but not likely I don't think? It seems like a dangerous move, if they know we have a tracker - the scum PR would be the only person in the game that the tracker could see visit two different player in the same night. So imo, it is most likely that both scum moved/tried to move during the night. The scum PR to use their ability, and the goon to do the NK - But again, that is not guaranteed.
Thinking more about this, I think they are more likely to have a rolecop then a role blocker. If they had a RB, then wouldn't the scum team both block and NK cyrus to cover their bases incase he got saved?
I have a GTKAS now! - Come ask me questions!

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Luke, respect for your scumgame has gone up massively - Hectic
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Enough with mechanics though, and back to scum hunting

So, I was actually thinking that the scum team might have been [STD, Pav] but now they are crossvoting, so that seems less likely to me now lol

They're super opinionated and make a lot of assumptions, they're also pretty clumsy with word choice - Bell
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 969, Zyla wrote:Oh btw,
@HC
are you able to answer now what made you choose me over strange?
Getting caught up but I'll address this: Strange already had a ton of pressure on them while you had none, and I also specifically wanted to see how Strange would react to the case on you.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:03 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 989, Azeru wrote:
In post 985, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 981, Azeru wrote:
In post 980, HockeyFan wrote:yea I think this is good? At worst we get 1 extra confirmed town on top of cyrus and Luke(Im going under the principle that Luke is green checked(correct me if im wrong) and at best we get 4 green IF the doc saved someone either than cyrus(very unlikely)
I would just like to know why exactly you think Luke is confirmed town.
Even if we're assuming that there were no deaths because of a Doctor save, this doesn't mean much. There are two mafia, and either one could be the one to do their night kill. Luke going nowhere doesn't mean he's not mafia. All this means is that he wasn't the one that sent the night kill action.
i akd the mod and was told if the scum got jailed then my result would still go though . but it would say they went no where still.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:08 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 998, Lukewarm wrote:Me not going anywhere does not full clear me.

There are two possibilities where I could be scum, and have not moved.

Obviously, if Cyrus's claim is not true, then I am not cleared at all lol

The other possibility, is that my hypothetical scum partner multitasked - which is possible, but not likely I don't think? It seems like a dangerous move, if they know we have a tracker - the scum PR would be the only person in the game that the tracker could see visit two different player in the same night. So imo, it is most likely that both scum moved/tried to move during the night. The scum PR to use their ability, and the goon to do the NK - But again, that is not guaranteed.
in that case they would have blocked me or roled cop so scum would either have been jailed or are a step ahead.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:10 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1001, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 998, Lukewarm wrote: The other possibility, is that my hypothetical scum partner multitasked - which is possible, but not likely I don't think? It seems like a dangerous move, if they know we have a tracker - the scum PR would be the only person in the game that the tracker could see visit two different player in the same night. So imo, it is most likely that both scum moved/tried to move during the night. The scum PR to use their ability, and the goon to do the NK - But again, that is not guaranteed.
Thinking more about this, I think they are more likely to have a rolecop then a role blocker. If they had a RB, then wouldn't the scum team both block and NK cyrus to cover their bases incase he got saved?
i coverd this is they were jailed kepth then the roclblock got blocked but no jk is comeing foward.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

fyi im going be mia for a bit so if you guys want my thoughts on anything put @cyrus on it tooth pain sucks.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think you missed my point there Cyrus - but I don't think that focusing on it is going to help us.

@Zyla Also, what are your thoughts on STD - I am feeling really good about pushing there today

Also, has your read on Hockey changed at all, since you realized you had less evidence then you thought in 842.

Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Zyla »

Honestly, going through his ISO just now, I get... nothing. No scum read, no town read, just nothing. Until his , he doesn't seem to point any fingers good or bad, just sort of wave in people's general direction.

To me, it seems quite possible that Fen's just sitting back and trying to figure out what the most neutral seeming reads would be (I did that my first game, I don't think it's a play I'll try again)

That said, feels like a reasonable town explanation, I just don't like the fact that it comes so late in the day.

He's definitely leaning on the scummier side for me right now, I just haven't made up my mind on what extent.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1008, Lukewarm wrote:Also, has your read on Hockey changed at all, since you realized you had less evidence then you thought in 842.
And here?

Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Zyla »

In regards to hockey, I don't agree with some of their logic, but I think it is coming from a town mindset at least. He's not locked in as town yet for sure, but I'm leaning towards it
In post 858, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 857, Zyla wrote:r it rubs me the wrong w
Alright zyla 1 question, why was that specific question so important to solving peoples alignments? Like I saw it and yea i didnt think much of it because I didnt know that question was important for your Tr's/SR's
Missed that, sorry

It's less the question itself than people's interactions with it tbh. But I do think knowing whether or not someone like playing scum or town can potentially be helpful in reading them, as it helps you have some frame of reference to come from

Pedit: I split it into two posts and got called away in the middle of typing the second one, whoops
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Lukewarm
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think I am getting a bit more comfortable with my solve of STD + [Pav or HC].

I am liking all of You, Hockey, and Azeru for town. And then I think that if anyone could have counter claimed Cyrus by now, they would have, so unless that happens I think I am just going to keep Cyrus in a "town despite all signs otherwise" bin

Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Zyla »

In post 1003, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I also specifically wanted to see how Strange would react to the case on you.
I think I can get behind that reasoning. Do you feel that you got anything worthwhile from them before the hammer?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Why does this game feel like a stand still 3 se's and only one posting ok guys if std and haschel don't start posting more i will move off of HockeyFan and lukewarm and add pressure to them
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1012, Lukewarm wrote:I think I am getting a bit more comfortable with my solve of STD + [Pav or HC].

I am liking all of You, Hockey, and Azeru for town. And then I think that if anyone could have counter claimed Cyrus by now, they would have, so unless that happens I think I am just going to keep Cyrus in a "town despite
all signs otherwise" bin

I would rather you not least you die tonight due to you doing that
If it came down to us two and one scum. If they don't think you would vote me over them they will kill you.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Zyla »

If it gets down to that point we'll probably know for sure if you're TT, so that point seems moot
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1011, Zyla wrote:In regards to hockey, I don't agree with some of their logic, but I think it is coming from a town mindset at least. He's not locked in as town yet for sure, but I'm leaning towards it
In post 858, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 857, Zyla wrote:r it rubs me the wrong w
Alright zyla 1 question, why was that specific question so important to solving peoples alignments? Like I saw it and yea i didnt think much of it because I didnt know that question was important for your Tr's/SR's
Missed that, sorry

It's less the question itself than people's interactions with it tbh. But I do think knowing whether or not someone like playing scum or town can potentially be helpful in reading them, as it helps you have some frame of reference to come from

Pedit: I split it into two posts and got called away in the middle of typing the second one, whoops
Now that you
semi
TR me, can i have a updated reads list.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Zyla »

I'll make one tomorrow morning!
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

oki, cool
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

I trust lw a re bit more.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

But haschel said he give big reads after he got to l1 and never did so we shifted to StrangeMatter
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Ok I have 1point to make to completely convince town that I am tt so it's easier to find scum. I have never ever fakeclaim as scum or town.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

i'm not posting?